Isela Lozano Photography Reviews

Isela Lozano Photography 3
Isela Lozano Photography 4
Isela Lozano Photography 5

Bailey · Married on 12/08/2018

We love Isela! She did a wonderful job on our engagement photos and we are so excited to use her for our wedding in a couple of months. She is very flexible and easy to work with, and was willing to drive a couple of hours to the destination we chose for our engagement pictures. She made the process fun and relaxed, taking pictures of us in some of our favorite locations in Berkeley. I highly recommend her!

Isela Lozano Photography 6
    Isela Lozano Photography 12
    Isela Lozano Photography 13
    Sent on 09/08/2018

Natasha · Married on 04/08/2017

I was absolutely in love with all of our photos (engagement/wedding). Isela has a wonderful eye for photography and was so easy to work with. I love that she captures very natural moments with using mainly natural lighting. None of our pictures looked overly posed or stiff. She was able to truly capture candid moments that really displayed the joy everyone was experiencing. All of our photos were crystal clear and bright. My husband and I are in love with nature and she was able to meet us four hours away at a beautiful spot she suggested that made our engagement pictures look just magical. I have one of our engagement pictures as my desktop at work and everyone who sees it comments on how gorgeous it is. She made taking photos easy and is just the sweetest person to work with. Many of my guests even commented on how friendly and yet focused she was through the entire day. She made sure to capture every single moment she could. I couldn't have had a better photographer and I highly recommend her. Especially if you aren't a hardcore wedding planner like myself and you are looking for someone to make the process easy while at the same time providing you with amazing quality pictures.

Sent on 09/07/2018

barbara · Married on 04/30/2016

Isela did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She really makes an effort to capture just the right shot. She's always professional and flexible. She really captured our unique wedding :) highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Mina · Married on 04/02/2016

Me and my husband chose Isela Photography for our Wedding
    which was so easy after looking at how unique and
    Beautiful she was able to catch every moment in Natural Light.

I feel every moment of our Wedding was captured
    And exceeded my expectations i want to say she works miracles. ;)

I can't believe how Beautiful i looked and how everything from lighting to posture and hand gestures all made that happen and of course an Awesome Photographer and Artist.

Her experience showed through her profesionalism, flexibility and capturing not only my Wedding but a mini photo shoot of my little ones.

I received so many compliments every moment of planning seemed effortless after choosing you .
    There is so much to say but i can say it
    in one Word "Overjoyed"

Sent on 10/07/2016

Carmen · Married on 05/18/2013

Isela was wonderful! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/26/2016