Irwin Entertainment Reviews

47 | Nashville, TN

47 Reviews for Irwin Entertainment

47 Irwin Entertainment Reviews

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

Matt Irwin was a wonderful DJ. He worked with us to pick exactly what we wanted and kept the wedding ceremony and reception moving and fun the entire time. Would recommend to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Matt Irwin was an AMAZING DJ at our wedding! My husband, Trey, and I cannot thank him enough for all he did to make our wedding truly a perfect day. First of all, before the wedding, he had to deal with some very unnecessary family drama, which was no fault of his own, but he handled it with great grace and professionalism. Then, the day of our wedding, we were running quite behind schedule, due to reasons that happened earlier in the day and he still managed to play many of our must-play songs even though our open dance time was cut short, and our guests had SO MUCH FUN. The music was awesome and he was interactive and engaging that made people want to go out on the dance floor! He has an awesome announcer voice and even granted our request of announcing our bridal party and ourselves as if he were announcing for a sports game! So fun! He was able to be super flexible when things didn't go as planned (for example, I had a surprise song for my groom, but ended up getting sick at the wedding and needed some time to recover before I was ready to sing.) and he rolled with the punches! So many of our guests said it was one of the funnest receptions they'd ever been to and my husband and I had a BLAST! Thank you for everything Matt! We loved you! You won't regret it if you choose him and we sure hope you do so that you can have an amazing experience like we did! :)

Kacie · Married on 06/15/2018

I can not say enough positive things about Irwin Entertainment. Matt was so professional and went above and beyond all expectations. His music was spot on with what we wanted and everyone had a great time!

• User5513364 · 1+ year ago

Matt DJ'ed our wedding this past weekend and threw one heck of a party!! Not only did he keep us on schedule with the list of events, he helped keep us coordinated on such a crazy day. Our guests have been raving about how much fun they had dancing all night. Highly recommend for any event, especially a wedding!!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Matt Irwin was great to work with! Very attentive to detail and responsive to email. He was very open to our suggestions and did a great job keeping our guests entertained. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ in the Nashville area.

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Loved working with Matt Irwin; he was very attentive and responsive, and made our event great!

Amber · Married on 06/13/2015

Besides calling me by my sisters name a few times throughout the night (Amber...Amanda...we're used to it!!!!) Matt was an amazing DJ! He did everything I asked throughout the night and was so much fun!!!

Kyla · Married on 05/30/2015

Matt Irwin was amazing from our first meeting to the final day. We had a few hickups in our scheduled events for the day due to weather related issues and he rolled with them with no problem. Last minute reception site change was no problem. Very personable and passionate about the services his company provides. My father ran an audio/video business for years so I know quality equipment and Irwin Entertainment has great quality sound. Matt was very helpful and knowledgeable about what musical direction to lean towards for different areas of the wedding ceremony and reception. You can not go wrong with Matt and his team!

Carson · Married on 05/09/2015

I am so glad I found Irwin Entertainment to provide services for my event. The price was very reasonable and they were able to come up with a way to show a slideshow at my outdoor wedding, which had always been my vision for my special day. Ron Zolkower was very professional and courteous to my family and guests and did a great job with the presentation.

Megan · Married on 04/24/2015

Matt Irwin is absolutely wonderful!!! He meets with you about 4-6 wks before your event and will allow at least 2 hours (which I took about 3 hours) to go over every detail, so that he can make absolutely sure your event is everything you could imagine and more!! I changed little things up to the last week, and he was extremely patient with me and did everything that I had requested. He is so genuine and thorough with everything. After meeting with him, I was 100% confident that he would be absolutely wonderful and I was exactly right! Matt provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception and it was absolutley perfect!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. You will not be disappointed after using Irwin Entertainment! Matt is awesome and we are so happy to have had him be a part of our wedding day!! I truly and sincerely thank him for helping in making our day perfect!

We had so many great compliments after our wedding reception! People loved the music and so many guests were dancing even with a variety in ages. Matt was great at interacting with the guests and capturing their attention as well as providing the perfect fun and romantic atmosphere we wanted! I highly recommend his services to anyone in need of a dj for their reception

Everyone at our wedding gave us so many compliments about the great music and dancing. They loved how Irwin entertainment created a romantic and fun environment. Our DJ made the whole reception flow perfectly and kept our guests entertained! I danced so hard that my feet hurt the next day. I highly recommend Irwin entertainment!

Leslie · Married on 01/04/2015

OH MY GOSH WHERE DO I START! Matt was more than professional he was truly the life of the event. I heard all the songs I wanted to hear, I also had so many compliments from my family and friends. Michael and I are truly HAPPY with all the work you guys did. You guys really go above and beyond!!!! THANK YOU for making our event SOOOOO memorable!

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Matt was the DJ for our wedding. I did not have a wedding planner and after meeting with Matt all my worries and concerns disappeared. He helped plan out our whole wedding and made us feel great about everything! Matt was quick to respond and everyone at the Wedding loved him! If you want an amazing DJ I would definitely recommend Irwin entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Ethel · Married on 05/23/2014

Irwin Entertainment and Matt DJ my wedding and reception. They did a great job getting the music together I wanted and Matt was always quick to any emails or requests I sent him. Many of my guests have commented on what a good job the DJ did. Thanks! Mark and Ethel Ford

Matt's organization took away so much stress from my wife and I. We met with him about a month before our wedding, and outlined the entire day in an excel spreadsheet. For us, this helped us make sure every detail of the day was covered and relieved a lot of anxiety.

On the day of the ceremony, Matt was on time, he coordinated with our other vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly. He played the songs we wanted, the dance floor was packed all night, and everything went according to the well laid out plan. I would definitely recommend Irwin Entertainment to anyone in the Nashville looking for a DJ, they were wonderful to work with.

Ryan & Amanda · Married on 03/22/2014

Matt did a PERFECT job!! He was excellent at planning, speaking, and executing a perfect evening. We had no alcohol but Matt was still able to get everybody on the dance floor and keep them there!!! I HIGHLY recommend Irwin Entertainment and I will be using them again soon!!!!! Thanks for a great night Matt!!

Ryan & Amanda

Lindsay · Married on 01/03/2014

Great job! We were so pleased with it!

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2013

Matt Irwin was perfect for our wedding. He was very professional, organized and delivered exactly what he said he would and was perfectly prompt. He checked with us several times during the reception to see if he could do anything else or if we needed anything. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Cherryl · Married on 08/24/2013

Matt was AMAZING!!! We were planning our wedding very long distance and Matt made sure to stay on top of details. With only phone interviews, Matt was able to provide EXCELLENT service for our wedding. I would recommend Matt to anyone who wants a perfect day! Cherryl Upchurch

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

Matt Irwin did such a wonderful job. Music selection was perfect and played everything we wanted and didn't play what we didn't. He kept the timeline going and we didn't have a weird time lags. He kept the tempo going for the dance portion and was very accommodating with any last minute changes. The planning session before the wedding was insightful and extremely helpful. Between Matt and our caterer our wedding was stress free!!! Thanks again Matt!!!!

• Y

Yash · Married on 10/20/2012

Matt was absolutely wonderful!! He did the music throughout the ceremony and reception and kept the night moving at a great pace. He wad so friendly and nice to work with leading up to the day and also did wonderful slideshows for us. His music kept the guests on the floor all night. We had a great experience with Matt. I would happily reccommend him to anyone for any event!

John · Married on 09/15/2012

Matt did a great job. Worked with us, found out what we wanted and did not want. He performed seamless and with great perfection.
    I highly recommend him and his services.

• Q

Quincy · Married on 06/23/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Matt from Irwin Entertainment. He did a great job providing DJ services, music, and lighting for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I was impressed by his professionalism through both the planning stages and the event itself. Everyone who attended had a great time dancing the night away, even some relatives who I had never seen cut loose in my life! I would definitely use Irwin Entertainment again.

Tammy · Married on 05/19/2012

Matt, at Irwin Entertainment, was awesome! He played great music, was very professional, and very personable. We had a wonderful time at the wedding and at the reception. His price was reasonable and we got everything we were promised. He also provided a photo booth and everyone had a great time with that! No one wanted the party to end. I will definately use his services again!! Thanks Matt!!