45 Reviews for Irwin Entertainment

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
37 Irwin Entertainment Reviews

I can not say enough positive things about Irwin Entertainment. Matt was so professional and went above and beyond all expectations. His music was spot on with what we wanted and everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Kacie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt DJ'ed our wedding this past weekend and threw one heck of a party!! Not only did he keep us on schedule with the list of events, he helped keep us coordinated on such a crazy day. Our guests have been raving about how much fun they had dancing all night. Highly recommend for any event, especially a wedding!!!

Profile Picture User5513364, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt Irwin was great to work with! Very attentive to detail and responsive to email. He was very open to our suggestions and did a great job keeping our guests entertained. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ in the Nashville area.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved working with Matt Irwin; he was very attentive and responsive, and made our event great!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was a joy to work with! He was very responsive to all of our emails even when we had last minute changes and specific requests! We sent him an extensive list of must-play songs and he played all of them! He was also very flexible as our timeline changed throughout the night and maintained excellent communication with our wedding coordinator as well as our other vendors. He even offered to wear whatever we requested! He was not cheesy at all and was completely professional the entire night. I was so impressed! I would absolutely use him again!
My one complaint was with the photo booth (not with Matt!). The lighting and set-up wasn't great so the pictures of large groups in the photo booth did not turn out well. Also, there was an album that the photobooth pictures were put in and the attendant was not encouraging people to sign it. People still had a great time with it though!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Besides calling me by my sisters name a few times throughout the night (Amber...Amanda...we're used to it!!!!) Matt was an amazing DJ! He did everything I asked throughout the night and was so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt Irwin was amazing from our first meeting to the final day. We had a few hickups in our scheduled events for the day due to weather related issues and he rolled with them with no problem. Last minute reception site change was no problem. Very personable and passionate about the services his company provides. My father ran an audio/video business for years so I know quality equipment and Irwin Entertainment has great quality sound. Matt was very helpful and knowledgeable about what musical direction to lean towards for different areas of the wedding ceremony and reception. You can not go wrong with Matt and his team!

Profile Picture Kyla, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so glad I found Irwin Entertainment to provide services for my event. The price was very reasonable and they were able to come up with a way to show a slideshow at my outdoor wedding, which had always been my vision for my special day. Ron Zolkower was very professional and courteous to my family and guests and did a great job with the presentation.

Profile Picture Carson, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt Irwin is absolutely wonderful!!! He meets with you about 4-6 wks before your event and will allow at least 2 hours (which I took about 3 hours) to go over every detail, so that he can make absolutely sure your event is everything you could imagine and more!! I changed little things up to the last week, and he was extremely patient with me and did everything that I had requested. He is so genuine and thorough with everything. After meeting with him, I was 100% confident that he would be absolutely wonderful and I was exactly right! Matt provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception and it was absolutley perfect!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. You will not be disappointed after using Irwin Entertainment! Matt is awesome and we are so happy to have had him be a part of our wedding day!! I truly and sincerely thank him for helping in making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had so many great compliments after our wedding reception! People loved the music and so many guests were dancing even with a variety in ages. Matt was great at interacting with the guests and capturing their attention as well as providing the perfect fun and romantic atmosphere we wanted! I highly recommend his services to anyone in need of a dj for their reception

Profile Picture User4921336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at our wedding gave us so many compliments about the great music and dancing. They loved how Irwin entertainment created a romantic and fun environment. Our DJ made the whole reception flow perfectly and kept our guests entertained! I danced so hard that my feet hurt the next day. I highly recommend Irwin entertainment!

Profile Picture User4945601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OH MY GOSH WHERE DO I START! Matt was more than professional he was truly the life of the event. I heard all the songs I wanted to hear, I also had so many compliments from my family and friends. Michael and I are truly HAPPY with all the work you guys did. You guys really go above and beyond!!!! THANK YOU for making our event SOOOOO memorable!

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Matt Irwin was a fabulous dj. He was open to our style and our dreams for the reception. He got everyone up and dancing all night. He turned our party into one we'll never forget!

Profile Picture User4207265, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was the DJ for our wedding. I did not have a wedding planner and after meeting with Matt all my worries and concerns disappeared. He helped plan out our whole wedding and made us feel great about everything! Matt was quick to respond and everyone at the Wedding loved him! If you want an amazing DJ I would definitely recommend Irwin entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Irwin Entertainment and Matt DJ my wedding and reception. They did a great job getting the music together I wanted and Matt was always quick to any emails or requests I sent him. Many of my guests have commented on what a good job the DJ did. Thanks! Mark and Ethel Ford

Profile Picture Ethel, 5/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt's organization took away so much stress from my wife and I. We met with him about a month before our wedding, and outlined the entire day in an excel spreadsheet. For us, this helped us make sure every detail of the day was covered and relieved a lot of anxiety.

On the day of the ceremony, Matt was on time, he coordinated with our other vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly. He played the songs we wanted, the dance floor was packed all night, and everything went according to the well laid out plan. I would definitely recommend Irwin Entertainment to anyone in the Nashville looking for a DJ, they were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User4150359, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt really took the wheel - his obvious experience was reassuring in the planning stages, he told us what he needed from us, and kept us updated as the date got closer. Professional, friendly, likeable, a veteran.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt did a PERFECT job!! He was excellent at planning, speaking, and executing a perfect evening. We had no alcohol but Matt was still able to get everybody on the dance floor and keep them there!!! I HIGHLY recommend Irwin Entertainment and I will be using them again soon!!!!! Thanks for a great night Matt!!

Ryan & Amanda

Profile Picture Ryan & Amanda, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job! We were so pleased with it!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt Irwin was perfect for our wedding. He was very professional, organized and delivered exactly what he said he would and was perfectly prompt. He checked with us several times during the reception to see if he could do anything else or if we needed anything. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was AMAZING!!! We were planning our wedding very long distance and Matt made sure to stay on top of details. With only phone interviews, Matt was able to provide EXCELLENT service for our wedding. I would recommend Matt to anyone who wants a perfect day! Cherryl Upchurch

Profile Picture Cherryl, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt Irwin did such a wonderful job. Music selection was perfect and played everything we wanted and didn't play what we didn't. He kept the timeline going and we didn't have a weird time lags. He kept the tempo going for the dance portion and was very accommodating with any last minute changes. The planning session before the wedding was insightful and extremely helpful. Between Matt and our caterer our wedding was stress free!!! Thanks again Matt!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was absolutely wonderful!! He did the music throughout the ceremony and reception and kept the night moving at a great pace. He wad so friendly and nice to work with leading up to the day and also did wonderful slideshows for us. His music kept the guests on the floor all night. We had a great experience with Matt. I would happily reccommend him to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Yash , 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt did a great job. Worked with us, found out what we wanted and did not want. He performed seamless and with great perfection.
I highly recommend him and his services.

Profile Picture John, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Matt from Irwin Entertainment. He did a great job providing DJ services, music, and lighting for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I was impressed by his professionalism through both the planning stages and the event itself. Everyone who attended had a great time dancing the night away, even some relatives who I had never seen cut loose in my life! I would definitely use Irwin Entertainment again.

Profile Picture Quincy, 6/23/12, 1 Review