Ironstone Vineyards Reviews

13 | Murphys, CA

13 Reviews for Ironstone Vineyards

13 Ironstone Vineyards Reviews

Jill · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter got married at Ironstone Vineyards just a few weeks ago. We had family come from all over the world a few days early and they enjoyed the towns, Yosemite and the quaint town of Murphy's. Great destination for family fun. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful and stress free. The Ironstone team onsite were responsive and quick to respond, many times anticipating our needs before us! Aimee was the lead and she handled every detail to perfection. There are so many beautiful spots to be married and to have the reception dinner in the cave was exquisite. Plus the wine was delicious. I highly recommend Ironstone Vineyards!

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff. Our wedding was a fairytale. Our guests loved the venue and we received compliments about Ironstone weeks following our big day.

Angela · Married on 10/03/2015

HUGE thank you to Isabel, the wedding coordinator at IV, for making our wedding absolutely amazing! Isabel was wonderful to work with and also responded to my million and one emails in a timely manner. Not to mention she is very professional! My matron of honor told me that during the reception set up one of our vendors brought table numbers that fell apart, but have no fear Isabel to the rescue! My MOH told me Isabel had a hot glue gun and helped to fix these. She met with us during our food tasting and helped us to customize what we wanted or didn't want as far as food. The food was SO good, I just wish I was able to eat more than I actually did! On the day of the wedding Isabel always made sure we were okay and checked on us to see if we needed anything. I would also like to give a big thank you to our chef, whoever that may have been, at both our rehearsal and reception. Food was to die for and many of our guests agreed! The reception staff were on top of it and also checked on us often to see if we needed more of anything. Ironstone is absolutely stunning and we had so many guests tell us how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you again to Isabel and the rest of the IV staff for making this the perfect day ever.

Kady · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our wedding at Ironstone 3 weeks ago, what an amazing experience! We also had our rehearsal dinner there the night before, too! This place runs like a well oiled machine! Everyone knew what everyone was doing, and that was mostly in thanks to their wedding coordinator Isabel Moncada! She is AMAZING! She worked closely with me this past year, answering all questions as soon as she could, and always getting everything I wanted done. She is so sweet and makes your day run smoothly., and became a friend after the wedding was over! Ironstone is lucky to have her! This place is so beautiful and everyone is so friendly, well worth a trip up to Murphys!

alissa · Married on 05/30/2015

Ironstone was a fantastic venue! My fiancé (now husband) and I went there for wine tasting while we were in the area on a trip and fell in love with the grounds. During fall, the colors in the trees are amazing. The flowers during the spring are phenomenal but they have flowers out year round.! We used the Park-side lawn with a little creek and a bridge for our ceremony then the cave and breezeway for our reception. We recommend pairing (no wine pun intended) this venue with Sound Extreme for lighting and DJ. The breezeway was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better place.

• O

Ofir · Married on 05/02/2015

Ironstone Vineyards was the venue we chose for our wedding on May 2, 2015. WOW!! What an incredible place! we chose the lakeside Park location for our guest to enjoy cocktail hour before the reception and we could not stop receiving compliments as to how beautiful and scenic this place is. For the Reception, we chose the Breezeway location where they have 2 majestic wine caves and it had the "outdoor/indoor" feel that all of our guest enjoyed and raved about how unique and special the event was. We had an amazing wedding and all of our guest enjoyed every minute of it. We could have not done it without our wonderful wedding coordinator Isabel Moncada. She is fantastic and was on top of every detail to make sure that everything ran smoothly, she was very attentive to our needs and made sure to communicate with us and made sure to have all of the information she needed. We enjoyed working with Isabel and could have not pulled off such and incredible wedding without her by our sides. Ironstone Vineyards is very lucky to have such a wonderful wedding coordinator working for them and I am sure that many couples will share the same experience as we did. We recommend this venue 100% gorgeous place, nice/happy vendors and you can't beat the affordability either.

Thank You Ironstone for making our wedding day unforgettable and for going above and beyond to meet and flawlessly execute our requests!

Much Love,

Scott & Ofir Victorine.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I got married at Ironstone on Sept. 20, 2014. We loved everything from the property to the food to the staff. I got so many compliments on the venue and how everything turn out, I couldn't have imagined our wedding turning out anymore beautiful. I have to give a special review to Kerry our coordinator, she went above and beyond to make sure the day went perfect. She even got on her knees to help scrub red wine out of my dress. Everyone was telling me how amazing she was, better then the coordinators they used for their own wedding. I wouldn't have changed anything..

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2013

Kerry is amazing and helped make our day perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location or more kind and helpful staff.

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, and STUNNING!! This place really has everything you're looking for in a venue. There are so many picture locations, there's like 8 different ceremony/reception sites on the grounds! Kerri is the coordinator there and she is just great! The staff at Ironstone took care of more than I could've expected for a winery, they setup and took down, and they decorated with all the little elements I had provided. I'm so glad we decided to get married here, I just wish it wasn't already over!

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2016

We had our wedding at Ironstone this past Friday and had the most magical night! Aside from the beautiful grounds and perfect weather everything was great. Callie was our coordinator and was so easy and fun to work with. We are not local so communication was super important and Callie always emailed back quickly. A few of our vendors (band, DJ, and photographer) had never been to the venue before the wedding and they also said that everything went smooth. Everyone that worked there was extremely helpful and lovely. If anything went wrong during the wedding i had no idea :) We had such an amazing night and would recommend everyone get married here!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

3.0

We had our wedding at Ironstone 2 weeks ago and everything was perfect! The staff at Ironstone is amazing! They orchestrated everything and made sure everyone was fully taken care of. The grounds at Ironstone are magazine beautiful which made our pictures turn out amazing. I highly recommend this venue to any future Bride & Groom!

4.2

This venue will take your breath away. There are many different areas to choose from to hold your wedding and reception depending on what your wedding theme is. For a more intimate wedding check out the underground wine cellar but it you are wanting a larger crown go with the garden area.

3.0
      1.5
      1.5

We selected Ironstone Vineyards for our wedding venue last summer. The location was more than we could have hoped for. We love wine tasting, so the vineyard atmosphere was perfect for us. We loved being able to have our ceremony, appetizer reception, and dinner reception in different areas of the facility. Our guests still comment on how beautiful our wedding was. One great thing about Ironstone is that it is simply beautiful. You don’t need many decorations, etc. as the grounds are simply stunning and pictures turn out wonderfully because of the gorgeous location.

The food at our reception was just okay. We were bummed to learn the day of our wedding (as we were walking into our reception) that the chef we met with previously was no longer working there, and as a result the food at our wedding was quite different than the food we had tasted when selecting our meal options. If you select Ironstone for your wedding, make sure the chef who will be catering your wedding is the same one who prepares your tasting menu.

Ironstone seemed to be in a transition last year as we worked with four different people before being secured with Denise, the onsite wedding coordinator, to plan our wedding. As a result, we were only able to meet with Denise once prior to our wedding, which was fairly nerve wracking and added an unneeded stress to our wedding planning. There were quite a few things that did not go as planned (the votive candles were not set up in the reception and the DJ booth was placed right next to our grandparent’s table, among many others). We hope that those kinks have been worked out for future couples as the location is wonderful, but the carrying out of the details seems to be difficult. Make sure that if you select Ironstone as your wedding location, you know for certain who will be your point of contact for Ironstone and ensure that said person will be there throughout your wedding planning process.