Irish Entertainment and Photobooth Reviews

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 3
Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 4
Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 5

Angie · Married on 09/08/2012

Brandon did a great job at our wedding. I planned a long distance wedding and I was always able to get a hold of him! He put together everything we asked for and kept the dance floor hopping. (Even though he had to battle with our crazy photo booth which was also a big hit.) He played through our dinner, did a trivia game for us at that time as well, had wireless mics for the toast and hooked us up with sound for our slideshow. After the wedding he immediately put up pics and it was the first ones we got to see of our wedding/the hall. Check him out on Facebook too under Irish Entertainment.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Brandon and his team did a great job on our wedding, they had several great ideas to help keep people out on the dance floor. This is not your average DJ, Brandon and his team are full service, great announcements, great leadership, and a lot of fun.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Brandon and his crew were amazing! Not only was our DJ top notch, the photo booth was a total hit! The scrap they put together is such a great idea and an amazing keepsake. Brandon and Justin did a great job with helping us with how we wanted things to flow. Justin was great! He was very attentive and made sure we had anything we needed. I would absolutely recommend Irish Entertainment for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Brandon and his crew were very professional and accommodating to our song requests. Our guests LOVED that we added a song request line on our RSVP! We had 250+ guests, and most every song was played!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Caitlin · Married on 06/27/2015

Brandon Irish and his associates did an amazing job providing the music for my ceremony and my reception! My goal was to have people on the dance floor 'til closing time, and damned if we didn't! One of the best features was the photo-booth. It wasn't one of those dinky booths that you see in a mall, it was a full set up with a red carpet! I think the best part was the scrapbook he made with all the photo booth strips. They are memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sara · Married on 09/01/2018

Brandon was fantastic from the very beginning. He was very responsive to all of my emails and was willing to take the time to call me and make sure that all of my questions were answered. The music for our outdoor ceremony was fantastic. Brandon also provided our officiant with a microphone so that all of the guests could hear everything that was being said. Everything went very smoothly at the reception. Brandon made appropriate announcements throughout the night to keep people informed of when dinner was and when the first dances would be occurring. We even did an ice breaker dance, per Brandon's suggestion, and that worked wonderfully to get people out on the dance floor. The music he played for the dance was great. There were always people out on the dance floor having a blast! My husband and I requested two songs that we wanted played throughout the night and Brandon made sure he played those for us. Our guests highly enjoyed the photobooth and we got some great pictures to take home at the end of the night. The pictures were displayed nicely in a scrapbook that we were able to share with our guests at our gift opening. Overall, I highly recommend Brandon as your DJ. He is professional, caring and wants only the best for the bride and groom!

Sent on 09/07/2018

James · Married on 06/17/2016

If you want someone to go out of their way to give you a great experience, Irish Entertainment will do that for you. They are very professional and cooperative at making your event special. Irish Entertainment ROCKS!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kylene · Married on 06/02/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Great dj- good way to mix the songs togethet. There were a few times no one was on the dance floor- but they jad a lot of great ideas and were able to play most of our songs. My only real complaint is I gave them a must play list and they didn't play all of the songs or played them at the very end.

Sent on 06/19/2012