Irish Entertainment and Photobooth Reviews

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 7
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing! Best DJ ever!!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we were glad to have Brandon as our DJ he kept the party going all night and helped everything run smoothly. He was so easy to work with! He also did our uplighting which was beautiful and everyone enjoyed the photobooth.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the generous and great review. I can't say enough how much it was a pleasure working with you two. You had a great group of family and friends and we had a great time. Congrats again and hope nothing but the best for you two. :-)
  • Annlyon7481

Ann · Married on 09/14/2019

The photobooth was a hit!!!!

We hired Irish Entertainment and Photobooth for the photobooth. Omg it was one of the best decision we made! It was a huge hit and people still talk about it! Brandon and Adam were awesome and super fun to work with!! We have looked at the photo book like every night since cause its super cool! I highly suggest hiring them for your next event! We had nothing but a fantastic experience with these guys!!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Dan

Dan Wirth · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy to work with and great entertainment

I would highly recommend Irish Entertainment they were professional and made sure everyone had a great time.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Ison · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply the best!!❤️

This review is so long overdue - but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Irish Entertainment for that, especially our DJ Brandon. Brandon was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Brandon took a ton of time to get to know us and made sure our wedding truly reflected our personal style. And everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Irish Entertainment was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed! :) HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much, we had a great time. It was an honor to get to know both of you. Im so happy that we lived up to envision of the perfect day. It makes us so happy. Thank you both for having us and to John thank you once again for your service to this great nation.

Milly Kroll · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding in Laona, WI

Brandon and his assistant were great! They were professional and had very unique ideas for the reception! The photo booth was a hit! They were even able to find/download and play a song that had many requests, even though he didn’t have it already downloaded.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for such a splendid review. Such a wonderful night. You two and your mom were great to work with. Can't wait to see where you family goes.

Becky Walentowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Becky Walentowski

I would give Irish Entertainment /Brandon Irish 10 stars if it was an option. He was professional and organized. The reception was flawless, the music never stopped and the dance floor was packed the whole night! The photo booth and up lighting were exceptional too! I highly recommend!!
    Thank you again for making a great day even greater! Becky

Sent on 08/21/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Awe thank you for the great review, we had such a blast you have no idea. Everything was perfect that night and i cant say enough how much im glad to have been a part of it.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply the BEST decision you'll ever make for your Wedding/Event! A Superb, Fun, Memorable experience!

Brandon and Justin of Irish Entertainment are the DJ’s you will not regret choosing for your wedding/event! The care, craft and thoughtfulness that Brandon Irish brought to our wedding reception made our evening unforgettable!

After our first meeting with Brandon we KNEW he was the right choice. He has a relatable, thoughtful and down-to-earth personality, as well as being professional, highly knowledgeable and experienced in his career.

There are MANY great things we’d like to say about Brandon so here are some of the highlights about our experience!

He listened to what we envisioned for our reception and he gave great advice and suggestions.

Each time we met with Brandon to discuss the event, he was assuring, confident and truly made us feel relieved about everything going smoothly and successfully on our wedding day.

He was easy to get a hold of and responded to messages in a timely manner.

When the day finally arrived, the atmosphere that he created with the awesome music and uplighting left a fun, positive, lasting impression on all of our guests.

He not only was our DJ for the evening, but almost more importantly, our MC. He was sociable with us and our guests, filled the room with positive energy, and created an evening that had us laughing, crying, and feeling so very happy :)

At one point in the evening, we had a different vendor that did not show up, and of course, we began to stress… Guess who decided to help out and take charge?! BRANDON. He acknowledged the situation, made phone calls, and helped take care of the issue. What a seriously awesome guy! We could not be more thankful for his willingness to go above and beyond for us.

We are delighted, overjoyed, and blessed to have had Brandon for our wedding. His passion for his work truly showed at our reception. We will remember the experience he gave us for years to come. We hope our wonderful experience and rave reviews will help you choose Irish Entertainment for your wedding and event needs! We HIGHLY recommend you choose them :)

Sent on 10/01/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Wow... I don't know what to say... You just made my night... Thank you so much this means so much to us... We appreciate the kind words and great review. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. 😁
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 07/26/2019

More than just a DJ

Brandon did such an amazing job! He knows all the ins and outs and knows exactly how to make a wedding run smoothly. He always kept the dance floor full and the party going throughout the night. I couldn’t have asked for a better night! Thank you so much Brandon and Justin for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 8
  • W

Whitney Hartman · Married on 07/13/2019

Irish entertainment was the best investment!

You can’t go wrong with Irish Entertainment! Brandon was extremely helpful through the planning process and kept the day flowing very smoothly. We received so many compliments from guests, and from our venue coordinator. He snuck in every little detail I wanted and kept the day on track. Our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT LONG. Thank you Brandon!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for entrusting us with your special day. What a beautiful day, ceremony, and party you had. You two were great to work with and enjoyed spending the day with you both. We hope all the best on your future dreams and goals. Can't wait to see what is next for you two.
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2019

Outdoor Barn ceremony/reception

This past weekend was better than expected, not only did the clouds part for our wedding but our DJ kept our guests entertained and on the dance floor! From the first time meeting Brandon I knew we were in good hands, he was honest and thoughtful and gave us some great ideas as to what our night should include. The outdoor ceremony music and mic that was used went perfect and everyone could hear our officiant well. Once we moved in for dinner he did a great job keeping things moving and was always checking in with us if we needed anything! He had to fight with the beautiful weather to get people to dance inside and he did a fantastic job playing a variety of music that everyone loved! We would highly recommend Brandon and Irish Entertainment, and thank him and his staff for helping make our wedding wonderful!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Whitney,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You had such a beautiful day for one of the most important days in one's life. So happy to have been able to share the day with you two and can't thank you enough. It was a pleasure to get to work with you. I can't thank you enough and i hope nothing but the best on all your life goals and aspirations for the future. Thank you again. :-)

Alexandria Walter · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing in every way

Brandon Irish was a lifesaver throughout the entire day! He helped with all of the small details that we didn’t think about and helped make our special day so much less stressful. Everyone had so much fun and the music was perfect. There was always people dancing and we got numerous comments about how fun the photo booth was.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so glad to be a part of your special day. We had such a great time. You had a wonderful group of people and glad they all had a great time. Wish you both the best :-)

Mike Hickey · Married on 06/15/2019

Father of the bride

When you hire Irish Entertainment you are not just getting a DJ. Brandon is a true pro at his craft a literal master of ceremonies. He is very organized and connected to the bride and grooms wishes. From the ceremony all the way through the dance he is engaged with the crowed and the wedding party to keep the mood right where it needs to be. As a parent wanting the best night for his little girl it was perfect and it would not have happened with out Irish Entertainment.....

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mike,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure being a part of your daughters day. We had a really fun time and looks like your guests did as well. Thank you again for referring us. Hope you have a great rest of your summer.

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

Lots of fun

My husband and I were very pleased with Irish Entertainment! Brandon was great to work with and very professional. Whitey was our DJ and did a great job playing great music. Everyone was having so much fun and saying how great the music was. I would highly recommend Irish Entertainment.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. We appreciate you having us be a part of your day and glad we could make it fun and memorable. Hope you two had an amazing time on your honeymoon. Hope for nothing but the best for you two and probably run into each other at some point. Thanks again
  • Megan

Megan Blackburn · Married on 06/08/2019

Irish Entertainment it Awesome!!

Justin did an awesome job with the ceremony music and the reception. He was very considerate throughout the night and would frequently check in with us to see if we needed anything or give us a heads up when things were about to start. He would always play songs right away if we requested them and handled it well if people requested songs that didn't really fit well. We really appreciate everything that Justin & Brandon have done to help us plan and execute an amazing wedding and would highly recommend Irish Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much. I know Whitey aka Justin had a great time at your event. I appreciate the nice review and glad we could make your night and special day amazing and memorable. We really appreciate you entrusting us with such an important event in one's life. We wish you two all the best and hope we cross paths again.

Cassie Babiak · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolute perfection and so much fun

We could not be happier with Irish entertainment/Brandon. Our meetings to plan our wedding with him always went fantastic ... he payed attention to every detail and always left me feeling confident that our wedding was going to be perfect. Then the night of went better than I imagined. The uplighting he did was gorgeous, the photo booth was so fun and people loved it, and he played so many great songs all night and kept the party going. People are still talking about what a great party it was.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Irish Entertainment and Photobooth 9

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie for the awesome review. It was such a pleasure and honor working with you and JJ. I had such a great time. Hope your enjoying your honeymoon. Look forward to seeing you both at events down the road. Again thank you for having us be part of your special day.
  • Callie

Callie Jagdfeld · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond exceptional service

Right from the beginning of planning, Brandon was so helpful. Kept in touch, and even helped me find a new photographer, when I wasnt happy with my current one. Something that is not at all part of his job, but he did not hesitate to help me. When getting married, you worry about a lot, but my choice of DJ never was one of them. I was treated like a person, not just another client. I was given fantastic suggestions, which I did pretty much every single one. I loved all of his ideas. The photo booth was awesome. Highly recommend it! Totally worth it.
    Everyone had a great time. The music flowed, and was great! I would rate higher if I could, because my day was perfect!!! I was beyond happy with everything. He really helped everything run smoothly. You can tell this guy loves what he does!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Callie,

Thank you again for such an awesome review... I can't thank you enough. I hope between the entertainment, video, and getting you a new photographer you enjoyed and will have memories for a lifetime. Thank you again...
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect, Classy, Highly Recommended!

Brandon was literally the coolest, classiest DJ we could have booked. My husband and I met with Brandon to go over our timeline and specific requests a few weeks ahead of the wedding day. Brandon listened to everything, gave his honest opinion (super helpful) and reassured us the night would be amazing. I won't lie, the wedding planning process is stressful and until we met with vendors, especially Brandon, we were freaking out on the inside. After our meeting, we felt so at ease and knew Irish Entertainment was the best choice! The wedding day and night was absolutely fantastic! Brandon did amazing and the guests went on and on about how much fun they had and how cool Brandon was. Brandon kept the party moving very smoothly, played what we wanted, didn't play what we didn't want, read the vibes of both us and our party to make the evening perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Brandon and Irish Entertainment. We highly recommend him and Irish Entertainment! What wonderful memories we have thanks to this amazing guy! Thanks again Brandon! P.S. Dan is still jealous of your awesome beard and was super impressed at how dressed up you were! No regrets here!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Its clients who ultimately turn into friends like you and Dan that make what i do all worth while. I had such a great time and you had such a wonderful group of people. I can never thank you enough for having us be a part of your very special day. I am so happy was able to help relieve some the stress that is involved in the wedding process. Tell Dan i can give him some pointers on the beard growth :-) lol... but seriously thank you for having Irish Entertainment be a part of your special day. I hope the best for you two and hopefully we will get to see each other down the road. Have fun on your honeymoon as well.

Travis Vander Loop · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Job!

I can't say how impressed we were with how our wedding day went. Brandon did an awesome job from start to finish to make sure that we had a great day. He does a great job on communicating with you leading up to the wedding and his attention to detail does not go unnoticed. By far one of the best DJ's I have seen at a wedding and we are very great full that he was able to do ours. Highly recommended, you can't go wrong here!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for the gracious review. I enjoyed the whole process with you and Jessica and can't thank you both enough. We all wish you and Jessica nothing but the best on all your future endeavors and can't wait to cross paths again.
  • Emily

Emily Volpe · Married on 10/20/2018

Irish entertainment was perfect to work with!

We planned a 200 person wedding in 30 days. I really didn't know exactly what I wanted and how I wanted my wedding to flow. Whitey kept people on the dance floor the whole night and was super flexible with the itinerary and order of songs. We had the photo booth and all the guest loved it! They even made me a scrapbook of everyone's pictures I got at the end! Great job and thank you for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mikaela · Married on 09/22/2018

Even before our big day, I knew my wedding reception would be in great hands! Brandon gave us an organizational planner that he went through with us- in person to make sure everything would run perfectly on our big day! Brandon was so professional! The organization he provided us was spectacular. From the moment the evening started with dinner, he was our go to and kept our event structured and on time. He lifted up the mood of the room and really got people excited to celebrate. I got so many compliments on some of the activities and dances we did throughout the night! It truly was a spectacular day/evening with Irish Entertainment.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

Brandon did an amazing job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely recommend hiring him for any event you're having!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Renate · Married on 08/25/2018

Does not disappoint!

We booked Irish for our wedding after hearing many people say he was the best. He by far made our reception. From start to finish. The dance floor was never empty and we received so many compliments through the whole night! I would choose him 10x over again!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Irish Entertainment and Photobooth's reply:

Awe....thank you so much for the review. It means the world to me and my team. You both have such kind and big hearts and we can't thank you enough for letting us spend your special day together it was such a great time no doubt

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

Brandon did such an awesome job at our wedding this last weekend! All of the guests had a great time dancing and had a blast with the photo booth. (It was definitely worth getting) He was very organized and coordinated all of the events from the grand march to the speeches to the cake smash contest to the first dances. It was a very nice flow and the guests were entertained the entire time!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Mariah · Married on 08/04/2018

Brandon and his team were simply amazing! Brandon really takes care of his clients, from meeting with you twice before the wedding to making sure your wedding is exactly the way you planned. DJ Irish goes above and beyond to get the party started and keep the party going all night long! My husband and I also did the photobooth, and it was definitely a hit at our wedding!! I cannot recommend DJ Irish enough. If you hire him for your event you will not be disappointed. I promise that Brandon will treat you like a friend, take care of you and help to give you the best party you could imagine. Thank you a million times to Brandon and his team for helping Adam and I have the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

These guys were AWESOME! I booked them 6+months before our wedding, and we never "slipped through the cracks." Brandon and his team maintained great communication so they could understand how we wanted our wedding to go. We met a few times before the wedding to go over details, and everything played out exactly how we discussed! If you're confused on where to start or who to go with for your entertainment, Irish Entertainment is a no-brainer choice! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018