Irini Koronaki Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Martina
    Martina F. Married on 06/05/2021

Irini is the BEST photographer in Greece!

I loved working with Irini, because she's very personal, professional, fun, loving, and her photos are next level beautiful! She has this ability to catch special moments and you can tell that she truly loves the work she does! I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Martina for your trust and amazing experience. Hope to see you soon again
  • Kamila
    Kamila P. Married on 01/10/2021

Best wedding photographer in whole Greece

Irini is a professional wedding photographer and the best I've been working with so far!!!
  • Anike
    Anike Married on 12/05/2020

Irini is amazing!!!

I would highly recommend Irini! She was the best photographer I could imagine. Even almost a year after our wedding, I still love every single photo! The photos are very natural and Irini is so good in capturing the perfect moments. Moreover she is such a wonderful and lovely person and I felt very comfortable having her around me on my big day!
    Andy L. Married on 10/09/2020

Catching the special details, not 'photography by numbers'

Irini was incredible - she listened to what we wanted and added heaps of expertise on the top. She figured out the timings of the day well and worked well with our wedding planner, which made sure there weren't any logistical headaches on the day. She was a big ball of energy and had a good mix of capturing natural moments while also lining up a few specific shots where necessary. She adapted her style to fit with the fact that we are not a formal couple, and thought on her feet to capture some shots that were really 'us', both on the beach and at the reception venue. She's also a huge animal lover and captured a lot of brilliant scenes that included our dog - again something that other photographers might struggle with. Thanks for everything, Irini - I would heartily recommend to anyone who's getting married in Crete.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Oooooh, Andy :* im totally speechless, thank you so much for this amazing review :* :* :* hope to see you again one day. Kisses to all your beautiful family
  • Iryna
    Iryna S. Married on 10/09/2020

Making dreams come alive!

Working with Irini Koronaki was such a great experience! Irini made the photoshoot the easiest part of the wedding. So positive and so professional! Irini's photos make the couple's inner magic come outside and her photos make the beautiful moments everlasting.
  • Maria
    Maria Z. Married on 07/11/2020

i am suggesting Irini!

Amazing photographer! !!!She is very professional !!!
  • Jea
    Jea Married on 05/05/2020

The best energy and spirit behind the lense

I can't say enough great things about Irini. With such great enthusiasm and infectious energy, she will run around like a crazy animal to get all the best shots. And so efficient! She doesn't waste any time. I loved having her with us on our special day. xoxo

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much my beautiful Jea ❤️ you opened my 2019 wedding season, so maybe that’s why I had such a beautiful season this year . Thank you so much for your trust and this beautiful review ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Katerina
    Katerina Married on 03/01/2020

If I had to choose again, I would still choose her!

Irini was the photographer at my daughter's christening. I am so grateful for that! Her smile, her great experience and her way of making you feel stress free, made the day even more special. Although my daughter cried a lot, we have the most beautiful photos and all that because of Irini!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Ooooh , Katerina ❤️ you are so sweet ! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback . Kisses to your beautiful princess - see you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Stavroula
    Stavroula F. Married on 01/07/2020

Excellent!

She is the most amazing photographer!!! One of the best in Greece! And she is a wonderful person! Everything is soooo easy with her! We really enjoyed every moment of our wedding mostly because of Irini.

My beautiful, amazing Stavroula and my funny amazing friend Adam
    Janine D. Married on 10/22/2019

Irini is amazing to work with! Love her and our pictures

Contacted her from Canada, we wanted someone to capture romantic pictures of us and we couldn't have chosen a better photographer. She is personal, fun, let you have fun and feel comfortable. Loved all of our pictures. Couldn't say anything bad about our experience!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so much for your beautiful review. Kisses to Canada, God Bless all your beautiful family.
  • Roberto
    Roberto Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Wedding Day with a top photographer!!!

Irini is the photographer you need on your next event, Wedding or other ceremony. She has great views and feels the moments for THE Picture. She kept our wedding day in miracle moments of life. Thanks so much. By the way. Value for money of course. We recommend her with no exceptions.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Roberto & Elena, thank you so much for your beautiful words. Your wedding was so cute and filled with love. All the best for you and your beautiful family
  • Corina Rk
    Corina Married on 09/21/2019

Simply amazing!

I cannot describe in a few sentences how grateful and how lucky we were to have Irini as our wedding photographer. Without any doubt, I can say she is THE BEST and super talented. On top of that, she is also a great person with a big heart, very responsive, flexible, open to any ideas, funny, always smiling and making you feel positive and comfortable during the photoshoots. For us, the wedding pictures and videos were the most important things on our wedding day; we wanted to have these moments captured by the best and most talented people. We did a lot of research, and we’re here to tell you to look no further because Irini is THE ONE! You will not regret choosing her and we recommend her 100%!
    We had 2 photoshoots with Irini, one in Crete and another one in Santorini and the pictures are absolutely stunning! Irini had everything planned from A to Z and she is very organized, so we did not have to stress about anything. Such lovely and beautiful memories captured by her! Thank you so much for the amazing photos and for being part of our special day. You have a special place in our hearts! Corina & Paul

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Corina and Paul for this beautiful review :* you were be of my favorites couples , and I’m so thankful for the time we have together . Thank you so much ❤️
  • Artemis
    Artemis Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing work and personality!!!

Irini is one of the best photographers and people I have met! She is very professional (but also fun which is rare) and she knows exactly what she's doing. She takes time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable before the big day. Her energy is amazing as well as her skills and that reflects on her body of work! I am so happy I chose her. Now I have such beautiful pictures to remember our special day by! Would 100% recommend!
    Kristine H. Married on 07/11/2019

Just amazing!

The wedding pictures are just amazing! High quality and beautiful colours. You get alot for the amount. The best part is that you dont see the photographers during the ceremony and the party, and that make the pictures more real.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much my beautiful Kristine
    Daphne Married on 06/30/2019

Extraordinary Experience!!

Irini is phenomenal! She made us feel so comfortable and during the ceremony she became part of the family. We communicated from the US for months in advance and she was always super responsive. So open and professional with my wife and I. We could not have asked for a better attitude, energy and outcome. Her photography is astonishing. Just pure beauty working with her imagination of what could be through the lens and natural lighting. I guarantee you will have such gorgeous memories to cherish forever if you decide to hire Irini.

My amazing Daphne & Meghan. I'm so happy I could be your wedding photographer
    Chelsea G. Married on 06/27/2019

Wonderful photographer!

We worked with Irini for our destination wedding in Crete, Greece and she was absolutely wonderful! She's very warm, friendly, and easy to work with and talk to. (Her English is excellent, by the way, if you don't speak Greek.) She has an amazing eye for photography and captured both the big and small moments of our wedding and all the tiny details. She was also very good at guiding me and my husband for our photos together in terms of how to position our bodies, our hands, etc. (We're not naturals at that, so her guidance was very helpful!) Our guests felt as though she was a little bit obtrusive during our wedding ceremony, but she captured every aspect of it, so perhaps that's the trade off. Overall, we'd definitely recommend Irini!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Oh Chelsea, this is an amazing review. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your trust , such an amazing wedding and for your kind and beautiful words about my work. Kisseeees
  • Johnny
    Johnny T. Married on 06/06/2019

Irini Was fantastic!

We are so happy Anna and I chose Irini to be our photographer in beautiful Crete. The results of our photos truly captured our wedding, and we couldn't be happier. She was great with us and our guests and had great photo ideas. If anyone is looking for a photographer, do not hesitate on choosing Irini, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Irini for your incredible photos. A memory for life!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much, Johnny and Anna :* Thank you so much for this beautiful review :* Hope to see you one day again in Crete. Kisses
    Despina K. Married on 05/05/2019

The best photographer ever. So professional. So good and helpful person

I had the best experience in my wedding and in the baptism of my boy. So nice pictures. So nice person and helpful. The most important I had the album in 3 weeks..
  • V. Velle
    V. Velle Married on 01/06/2019

Irini is the one you need on your wedding!

We contacted Irini through Instagram, because it is hard to find photographers when you are doing a destination wedding. Luckily (and thanks to her #) we found her and her portfolio was just.... Take a look at it and you will feel immediately if she is the one for your wedding or not. For us, she was, and even when we met her in real life (watch out, she talks a lot, there is never a dull moment with her ;-)) she was full of energy! In every e-mail, instagram message, on our wedding day, on our pre-wedding photoshoot... Irini is one piece of energy and professionalism. So flexible also! We had a kind of transport-problem with one of the brodesmaids and Irini said she could ride with her. I mean, a little gesture like that but on your wedding day it means the world! When we were on our honeymoon, Irini surprised us with "some highlights" of our wedding... It was only 2 weeks later and we already had like 200 pictures for us to gaze at. WONDERFUL! And then finally... her USB-stick arrives with a million photos, of everyone, of every angle, in colour, in black and white, ... We could not be more lucky!!! With Irini, you are making the right choice! She is worth every euro and much more! I would recommend to book her soon (we did 1 year in advance!) because she is on the most-wanted list of best wedding photographers ever, if we may say so! We love you Irini! PS: we are planning a anniversary shoot somewhere in 2021 or so to celebrate our wedding anniversary. 100% sure we are booking Irini again!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Ohhh , my beautiful Vanity - you made my day ❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much for this amazing review , I’m so so so happy ❤️ and of course have an anniversary photoshooting ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t wait ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kisseees ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Maria C. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing vendor

Good job, funny, nice character,

Celine B. Married on 10/22/2018

A beautiful person and beautiful pictures

Irini is smiling and caring. She knew how to be attentive and patient with our guests big and small! these beautiful photos will allow us to keep a beautiful memory of this exceptional day

Claire F. Married on 10/19/2018

Enjoyable and personal!

Irini was all in when it came to our wedding. She made sure she got the best shots from all the important moments. She was extremely flexible but also brought her professional opinion. She made us very comfortable during all the moments.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Claire, thank you so much for your review.
    Thank you that I could be there and capture this important moments for you. I felt like a part of your big family on this day, which is alwyas very imporant for me. Wish you the best fand hope to see you again in Crete one day
    Chloe W. Married on 10/16/2018

Great Service

We had our destination wedding photo taken by Irini. She is very professional and friendly. Big thank you to Irini!

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you Chloe for your trust.
    Ni hao ( If I remember it well :) )
    I had really great time with you and your guests.
    Kisses to Canada

Tatiana Married on 09/29/2018

Charming photographer

Irini is not only the most professional and enthusiastic photographer I know but also one of the sweetest and kindest character I ever met. I found Irini's photos on instagram and realised that Irini can be the one who can catch the most precious moments of my wedding the way I see it as well Her romantic style and pastel and calm colors, her way to catch emotions and moments, her right angle and good choice of poses. I liked everything about her work.
    When I met her the first time I got a bit scared... Irini talks a lot.. like really a lot!!! But it is always at the right moments and it brings a special connection between you and her which makes you completely comfortable in front of her enormous camera.
    Irini works 100% and she is the most dedicated person I know.
    She kept telling me that I look like her sister but I am sure that this is only one of the reasons why she caught our important days so impressively; it was done not only through the eyes of an expert but also through the eyes of a close friend ♥
    All in all, Irini will make your dream come true not only at the wedding itself but also every time you look back at the pictures she will send you. Trust me!

Tanya & Robert
    Sabrina V. Married on 09/17/2018

La meilleure photographe mille mercis

Irini a été parfaite, très gentille, professionnelle, elle a su nous mettre en l'aise, elle est drôle et pleine d'énergie. On s'est senti comme en famille. Notre séance photos a été un vrai moment de bonheur et les photos sont juste superbes. Merci du fond du coeur d'avoir aussi bien immortalisé le plus beau jour de notre vie