Irini Koronaki Photography Reviews

Irini Koronaki Photography 4
Irini Koronaki Photography 5
  • Katerina

Katerina · Getting married on 03/01/2020

If I had to choose again, I would still choose her!

Irini was the photographer at my daughter's christening. I am so grateful for that! Her smile, her great experience and her way of making you feel stress free, made the day even more special. Although my daughter cried a lot, we have the most beautiful photos and all that because of Irini!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Ooooh , Katerina ❤️ you are so sweet ! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback . Kisses to your beautiful princess - see you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Stavroula

Stavroula Fouriki Fraser · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Excellent!

She is the most amazing photographer!!! One of the best in Greece! And she is a wonderful person! Everything is soooo easy with her! We really enjoyed every moment of our wedding mostly because of Irini.

Irini Koronaki Photography 6

My beautiful, amazing Stavroula and my funny amazing friend Adam
  • Roberto

Roberto · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Wedding Day with a top photographer!!!

Irini is the photographer you need on your next event, Wedding or other ceremony. She has great views and feels the moments for THE Picture. She kept our wedding day in miracle moments of life. Thanks so much. By the way. Value for money of course. We recommend her with no exceptions.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Roberto & Elena, thank you so much for your beautiful words. Your wedding was so cute and filled with love. All the best for you and your beautiful family

Kristine Hugvik · Married on 07/11/2019

Just amazing!

The wedding pictures are just amazing! High quality and beautiful colours. You get alot for the amount. The best part is that you dont see the photographers during the ceremony and the party, and that make the pictures more real.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so much my beautiful Kristine

Daphne · Married on 06/30/2019

Extraordinary Experience!!

Irini is phenomenal! She made us feel so comfortable and during the ceremony she became part of the family. We communicated from the US for months in advance and she was always super responsive. So open and professional with my wife and I. We could not have asked for a better attitude, energy and outcome. Her photography is astonishing. Just pure beauty working with her imagination of what could be through the lens and natural lighting. I guarantee you will have such gorgeous memories to cherish forever if you decide to hire Irini.

My amazing Daphne & Meghan. I'm so happy I could be your wedding photographer

Chelsea Gund · Married on 06/27/2019

Wonderful photographer!

We worked with Irini for our destination wedding in Crete, Greece and she was absolutely wonderful! She's very warm, friendly, and easy to work with and talk to. (Her English is excellent, by the way, if you don't speak Greek.) She has an amazing eye for photography and captured both the big and small moments of our wedding and all the tiny details. She was also very good at guiding me and my husband for our photos together in terms of how to position our bodies, our hands, etc. (We're not naturals at that, so her guidance was very helpful!) Our guests felt as though she was a little bit obtrusive during our wedding ceremony, but she captured every aspect of it, so perhaps that's the trade off. Overall, we'd definitely recommend Irini!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Oh Chelsea, this is an amazing review. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your trust , such an amazing wedding and for your kind and beautiful words about my work. Kisseeees

Despina Kountoura · Married on 05/05/2019

The best photographer ever. So professional. So good and helpful person

I had the best experience in my wedding and in the baptism of my boy. So nice pictures. So nice person and helpful. The most important I had the album in 3 weeks..

Maria Chatzaki · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing vendor

Good job, funny, nice character,

Sent on 01/09/2019

Celine Brodbeck · Married on 10/22/2018

A beautiful person and beautiful pictures

Irini is smiling and caring. She knew how to be attentive and patient with our guests big and small! these beautiful photos will allow us to keep a beautiful memory of this exceptional day

Sent on 01/09/2019

Claire Foster · Married on 10/19/2018

Enjoyable and personal!

Irini was all in when it came to our wedding. She made sure she got the best shots from all the important moments. She was extremely flexible but also brought her professional opinion. She made us very comfortable during all the moments.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Claire, thank you so much for your review.
    Thank you that I could be there and capture this important moments for you. I felt like a part of your big family on this day, which is alwyas very imporant for me. Wish you the best fand hope to see you again in Crete one day

Chloe Wang · Married on 10/16/2018

Great Service

We had our destination wedding photo taken by Irini. She is very professional and friendly. Big thank you to Irini!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you Chloe for your trust.
    Ni hao ( If I remember it well :) )
    I had really great time with you and your guests.
    Kisses to Canada

tatiana · Married on 09/29/2018

Charming photographer

Irini is not only the most professional and enthusiastic photographer I know but also one of the sweetest and kindest character I ever met. I found Irini's photos on instagram and realised that Irini can be the one who can catch the most precious moments of my wedding the way I see it as well Her romantic style and pastel and calm colors, her way to catch emotions and moments, her right angle and good choice of poses. I liked everything about her work.
    When I met her the first time I got a bit scared... Irini talks a lot.. like really a lot!!! But it is always at the right moments and it brings a special connection between you and her which makes you completely comfortable in front of her enormous camera.
    Irini works 100% and she is the most dedicated person I know.
    She kept telling me that I look like her sister but I am sure that this is only one of the reasons why she caught our important days so impressively; it was done not only through the eyes of an expert but also through the eyes of a close friend ♥
    All in all, Irini will make your dream come true not only at the wedding itself but also every time you look back at the pictures she will send you. Trust me!

Irini Koronaki Photography 7
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Tanya & Robert

Sabrina Visse Malaroche · Married on 09/17/2018

La meilleure photographe mille mercis

Irini a été parfaite, très gentille, professionnelle, elle a su nous mettre en l'aise, elle est drôle et pleine d'énergie. On s'est senti comme en famille. Notre séance photos a été un vrai moment de bonheur et les photos sont juste superbes. Merci du fond du coeur d'avoir aussi bien immortalisé le plus beau jour de notre vie

Irini Koronaki Photography 8
    Irini Koronaki Photography 9
    Irini Koronaki Photography 10
    Irini Koronaki Photography 11
  • Effrosyni

Effrosyni Politaki · Married on 09/15/2018

Comfortable, Romantic

We found our fotographer ideal for the situation. She was totally the person that we needed.She guided us and suggested with many ways the way to having perfect results. So professional and friendly together. We totally recommend that person to make your best moments in a paper.

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

I will never forget your wedding. Not just because everything was so perfect and beautiful, but also for my cactus story.
    The next day photo shooting in Peloponissos was a great experience, and we became not just a client and photographer, but friends. Thank you for everything

Katerina · Married on 09/02/2018

Just amazing

Irini is the most amazing photographer! She knows how to make you feel comfortable with her special personality in order for her to get the best result! The colors of the photos are amazing and she manages to capture the best pictures!! During our wedding day, she was always there, wherever I looked trying not to miss any moment!! She delivers the photos very fast and the best part is that all the pfotos are perfect!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Eleftheria Marcou · Married on 08/24/2018

Best Photographer!!!!

Wow!!!! Not really sure where to start…..from the first moment we met Irini we were sure that everything would be perfect!!! With her fun-loving personality she made our day even more special. She captured unbelievable moments and she manage to bring our wedding back to life. She did not miss a second. Irini is a professional with a capital "P". We would like to thank her from the bottom of our hearts.

• Madalina

Madalina Bece · Married on 08/23/2018

Perfect photographer

Irini is just WONDERFUL! It was very easy to work with her because she is so friendly and fun and there was no barrier between us. We only needed one discussion to tell us some basic rules for great photos, and to have the entire day planned. The photos are incredible, full of emotions and they tell the story of our day perfectly. Whenever we look at the photos they remind us what a fantastic day we had. You won't regret picking up Irini, she is a truly professional and an AMAZING person. We can’t recommend her highly enough!❤❤❤

Irini Koronaki Photography 12
    Irini Koronaki Photography 13
    Irini Koronaki Photography 14
    Sent on 01/17/2019

• Malin

Malin Rosén · Married on 07/23/2018

The best of the best.

Super talented, professional, lovely person and I’m so happy that she was my photographer on my special day. Great pictures and all the special moments was captured on camera.
    My wedding album was amazing and all the pictures was given to me on a usb. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

Irini Koronaki Photography 15
    Irini Koronaki Photography 23
    Irini Koronaki Photography 24
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Irini Koronaki Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so so much my beautiful Malin for your nice words about my work

Natalia Kyriakopoulou · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely Satisfied

Irini is an awesome photographer! Her good vibes helped the Big Day to keep calm and smile! She captured the best moments of my wedding day! Great variety and flexibility on album making!
    I would definately recommend her!

Alexandra Hasselblad · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing photographer

I hired Irini to photograph my sons baptism, and couldn’t be more happy with the results. She was super friendly and easy to work with. Very careful to make sure I got everyone I wanted photographed, and really listened to what I wanted to get. She made us all feel very comfortable infrot of the camera. Even my 5y/o that’s very shy and reserved felt comfortable around her and now say that she only wants Irini to take her photos.

We got all the photos super fast. And all my questions was answered right away with out any problems. And most important, we couldn’t be more happy with the end results!

Would definitely recommend Irini to everyone and anyone