Irene's Bakery Reviews

77 | Lewisville, TX

77 Reviews for Irene's Bakery

Diana G. · Married on 02/14/2021

Bridal Cakes

Our Bride & Groom’s cakes came from Irene’s Bakery. Not only do her cakes look top notch, they taste great too. Irene is sweet & great to work with. She is also very creative & talented. We were not disappointed. The Bride’s cake was multi-layered with two flavors- pink champagne & chocolate w/a mousse layer. The chocolate was rich & the mousse added an extra element of delicious chocolate flavor to the cake. The pink champagne had a light and delightful flavor. Our Groom’s cake was made perfect to the picture we provided. It also was very tasty. You won’t be disappointed with her as your cake lady!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Hi Diana!
    We want to thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! That means a world to us and we look forward to serving you in your future celebrations!

Erin S. · Married on 12/06/2020

Gorgeous and delicious cake

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delicious. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and they did just that but even better thank imagined! Thank you, Irene’s Bakery!

Sent on 03/05/2021

Blair C. · Married on 09/21/2020

The best cake!

Irene is great. Very easy to work with, very responsive, and makes the best cakes! The cake looked amazing and tasted great. Irene was even able to make every diary free for us. I highly suggest hiring them to make your cake!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Danyelle C. · Married on 07/26/2020

Choice Wedding

We were married at The Olana on 7/26/2020 and Irene’s Bakery provided our cake. Her and her husband are very sweet people and will go above and beyond to make your wedding cake special. We ordered a 4 tier cake. I can’t remember our flavors but what I do remember it was hard to choose flavors because they all tasted so good. I would definitely recommend Irene’s Bakery for any occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Danyelle

Danyelle C. · Married on 07/26/2020

Choice Wedding

Irene and her husband were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was scheduled at The Olana originally for 5/2/2020. It was rescheduled to 7/26/2020 and we had no issues with the bakery on switching dates. Anytime I spoke to Ms. Irene she was pleasant and once it was time for the wedding she had everything ready to go for us. The cake was DELICIOUS!!. We saved our top tier. A lot of our guests were asking if we took cake home because they wanted more :). If you are looking for a wedding cake vendor or just some delicious treats to munch on Irene's Bakery is the place to go!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Miriam · Married on 06/27/2020

Just So, So Good

Irene and Danny designed the most beautiful cake for our wedding. Nice, simple, and clean. My fiance loved their cake and the rich, not sugary, flavors (chocolate, vanilla, and pink champagne). We were so excited to find that many people wanted to take some home at the end of the night! This is a lovely bakery, with lovely food, run by genuinely lovely people.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Irene's Bakery's reply:

OMG! Sorry for taking this long to reply!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH Miriam! Thank your for taking the time review our services! That means a world to us and we’re so happy you liked your cake!!
    Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    I Hope we can help you out with your future celebrations!
    We rarely get to see the bride and you were I promise the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! You’re truly beautiful and really appreciate you took the time to come to say hi to us and say thank you!
    Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you a blessed life!

Jennifer G. · Married on 02/22/2020

Irene was so sweet! I loved her, her pasión for what she does is truly amazing! She helped me to have a vision for my cake and flavors.

I 10/10 recommend Irene! She will make your wedding cake a dream and more, the sweetest and she was so fast to reply to any of my questions. I hope to continue working with her in the future.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Namrata S. · Married on 12/13/2019

Simply awesome

I think Irene and her husband were just awesome. The cake was delicious and looked awesome. It was exactly how I wanted it. Just love it. If you are looking for an awesome delicious cake in the DFW area this is it ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle O. · Married on 11/24/2019

The Icing on the Cake for our Wedding!

Irene and Danny work so well together and really were the "icing on the cake" for our wedding. We opted in for a cupcake tower with a 6 inch round and it was a HIT! All the flavors were delicious and moist. By the end of the night our guests finished all the cupcakes! We felt that Irene's Bakery did not sacrifice taste while making a cupcake tower that was beautiful to look at. Thank you for taking care of our tastebuds!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

Really Great Experience!

We bought a wedding cake and several desserts from this place and they were amazing! We bought several different types of cupcakes and cake balls to go with our dessert table at our wedding. All of the desserts were gone before we could try them, but everyone who ate them loved them. We ordered a semi-naked cake with silver attached to it. I do wish there was more silver on the cake considering we paid extra for it, but the cake was overall beautiful and of course delicious. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality care and service.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Hi Rosemarie;
    Thank you so much for your amazing review, we're so happy you liked everything we did! I'm sorry for not adding extra silver leaf as we were working on the cake we thought it was beautiful, the main thing is that overall you were satisfied and happy and I hope we can help you with your future celebrations!
    Congratulations again!!

Gabriella · Married on 09/27/2019

Incredible and delicious! Irene is the best!

Irene’s bakery did my wedding cake and it was beautiful and super tasty! I did the red velvet and fresh strawberry. The tasting was fun and they really worked with our budget and look for the cake. If my cake wasn’t only 4 tiers I would have done all the flavors! Her artistry is impeccable. I found my new go to bakery!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa V. · Married on 08/24/2019

The most Delicious cake

Irenes Bakery made an amazing tasting and beautiful cake for our wedding. It was such a hit that all the cake was gone. I appreciate your patience and quick responses during the planning.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and delicious cakes!

We came across Irene’s Bakery at a bridal show and after tasting their delicious cupcakes we knew that we had to go with them!!! They were actually the very first vendor we hired (a year and a half away from our wedding, lol). Irene and her husband are the sweetest, most genuine people! The consultation was so easy too! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly like the picture we showed them!! They also let us choose multiple flavors which our guests loved!! I am so happy that we chose to go with Irene’s bakery! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for special events in the future!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

N'dada · Married on 06/01/2019

Sweet husband and wife team

Irene made my wedding cake , groom cake and some months later my birthday cake. They delivered everything on tine and the cakes were truly gorgeous and yummy. pro tip ... make sure you ask for the half butter cream/ half cream cheese frosting... it’s perfection!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Kristina · Married on 03/23/2019

You must use Irene for your wedding cake!

Irene made a BEAUTIFUL cake for us. Everyone raves how delicious it was. I told her to be creative and she delivered a perfect cake.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Irene's Bakery's reply:

Hi Kristina l! I am so sorry for taking this long to reply! I really wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our services!!
    Thank you so much! It really means a lot to us and I am so glad you liked your cake!
    Congratulations again and I hope we can help you out with your future celebrations!

Sincerely;

Irene Cross
  • Sally

Sally H. · Married on 03/06/2019

Irenes Cakes created the most beautiful and tasty cakes for my wedding.

Very professional and creative. Irenes cakes helped me design and create the most beautiful and delicious cakes for my wedding. I strongly recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Irene's Bakery's reply:

Hi Sally!! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our services! That means a lot to us a business!
    I’m so glad you all liked our cakes and we really enjoyed designing and making your beautiful cakes! You both are amazing!!
    I hope we can help you out in all your future celebrations!
    Congratulations again!!!

Irene Cross
  • Y

Yari R. · Married on 03/02/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

We had a wonderful experience with Irene's bakery, in fact they were the first cake tasting we had, and we were sold! Their prices are reasonable and the cake was absolutely delicious! The entire process was very easy, and Irene designed the cake from a photo I provided. I walked into my reception to find the exact wedding cake I had envisioned. Everyone at the reception said it was one of the best wedding cakes they ever had. Thank you Irene!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Brianna · Married on 08/05/2018

Fantastic couple and a wonderful business! My wedding cake was perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Krysta · Married on 07/14/2018

I came to Irene’s Bakery with a picture and my fingers crossed of my dream cake. This cake was picked out before I had even been engaged because of how colorful but classy it was and sparked my sprinkle theme. The picture attached was at my wedding and was everything I dreamed of! It was absolutely perfect! I am not a cake person and it tasted so good!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Robin · Married on 05/19/2018

Irene did an amazing job for our event! She took our ideas and executed them beautifully! The bakery was very responsive and delivered everything as promised! We will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Valeria O. · Married on 02/10/2018

Delicious and personal

Irene is so talented and passionate about what she does! She cares about your needs and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amy · event on: 11/11/2017

Our cake was amazing!!! We provided them a photo and they created it from that! We asked for a four tier, navy with silver balls and it came out exactly as we imagined. The husband and wife team are just great to deal with. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

Irene is amazing and so are the cakes. She worked with me on what I wanted and I can't wait to see it!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ryan A. · Married on 09/02/2017

The Tres Leches and Dulce de Leche wedding cakes were a huge hit! As beautiful as they were tasty. Thank you Irene!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Keli · Married on 07/11/2017

Our wedding cake was fantastic. We ordered some kind of italian cream with coconut and walnuts for our tropical water park wedding. It fit in perfectly. It's a heavy, dense cake with delicious butter cream frosting. It held up amazingly in the humid Texas heat mostly outdoors. Upon delivery of the cake they quickly found the flowers from the flower shop and decorated the cake on the spot. By the time I saw it, it was so beautiful: simple and elegant. They even delivered before the shop was open since my wedding was in the morning. I was impressed with all their service.

Sent on 07/14/2017