Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist Reviews

16 Reviews for Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist

• Roido

Roido V. · Married on 09/10/2020

Perfect Wedding Day Makeup

Irene is a wonderful person. She has a heart of gold. I am glad that I chose Irene for the make-up of my mother-in-law, my maid of honor and my cousin. The makeup of my bridesmaids looked great all night long. Furthermore she also used the best makeup products. We couldn’t have been happier with the results. They were perfect and we received many compliments from friends and family. Irene is a very talented make-up artist, professional and punctual as well. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. Thank you so much Irene!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Roido, it was a honor to be a part of your special day. I very much enjoyed creating makeup looks for all the beautiful ladies in your bridal party.
  • Susanna

Susanna P. · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing Make-up great Service

Irene made my makeup at my cousin's wedding and I was so so happy about it. First, she really knows how to make you feel great about yourself. She is so kind and has a great positive energy which is perfect to have at such an important day. She is all smiles and good vibes. Her work is incredible I loved my makeup. I didn't have any idea so I just trusted her with what ever she thought would fit with me and I must say it was perfect. Thank you so so much Irene your are an amazing Make-up artist.

All the best,
    Susanna

Sent on 09/23/2020

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Susanna, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a wonderful pleasure to meet you, I feel honored to have had the opportunity to do your makeup and I truly appreciate your trust as this gave me the freedom to capture your vibrant energy and personality. You are a beautiful woman inside and out!

Katerina M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Astonishing

Irene was very helpful polite and professional. Her work and the products she uses are perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Katerina, it was a wonderful pleasure to be a part of your special day. The makeup look we designed together suited you perfectly! You looked stunning! Thank you xo
  • Liz

Liz H. · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding Makeup

Working with Irene was a complete pleasure!
    She did the makeup for my bridal party as well as my wife and I’s on our wedding day. She was most accommodating in traveling outside of Toronto to get to our venue location.
    She was very patient and wonderfully detail focused! She made us all feel completely beautiful!!
    We would very confidently recommend her to anyone looking!!

Liz

Sent on 02/27/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

I feel so grateful to have been apart of your unique and beautiful celebration of love. Creating your bridal makeup for you and your bridal party was a wonderful opportunity to showcase a natural, classic yet fresh approach that empower your personality and wedding day theme. Thank you Liz!

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2019

Irene was Phenomenal!

Irene was a blessing for my special day. She arrived early, was professional, sweet and accommodating. Her work is phenomenal, I felt so beautiful. She definitely knows her trait well and even helped me with my hair (something else that she is also amazing at!) She accompanied me to my ceremony and was kind enough to reapply after I had cried my eyes out during our vows. I highly recommend her, she is simply the best!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Kelly thank you so much for making me a part of your special day on the beautiful island of Santorini. I enjoyed every moment!

Krysta · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning work

I have had the pleasure of having my makeup done with Irene on several occasions. Her precision and care is so apparent through the work she does. For my bridal shower I felt absolutely gorgeous and for my big day I just felt like a million bucks. The products she uses are so gentle, she really knows every clients skin well and studies it before the big day. I have super dehydrated skin, so she used amazing skin care and hydra products to keep a soft glow for me all day. I literally felt like a star!! I love her so much. Thank you Irene !!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Krysta, being your go to makeup artsit for all the special moments of celebration in your life has been a honour and creative inspiration. I am so happy that I was able to make you feel and look like a million bucks! Creating that "perfect glowy skin" that you love really captured your beauty. The soft and natural makeup looks I designed for your Maid of Honour and your Mother reflected an effortless result. Thank you so much!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra R. · Married on 06/09/2018

No One Compares!!!

Searching for a makeup artist for your big day can be super stressful - from pricing, to availability, to whether the MUA is actually good at their work.

Finding Irene was no fluke - she is my go-to MUA for every occasion, whether it's parties or birthdays. The work she does is unbelievable - dramatic yet subtle, flawless and always done according to your tastes and desires. Irene made not only myself (the bride) but the rest of my bridal party, in laws and own family members look absolutely stunning. Absolutely no disappointments throughout the past 4 years she has been doing my makeup!!

Pricing is super flexible and affordable - especially since you're getting high quality makeup!

Highly recommend choosing Irene as your MUA. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Alexandra, you have been a devoted client of mine and I am always happy to privide my services for you and your family. You are a darling and beautiful inside and out. Creating your bridal makeup was incrdible as you new exactly what you wanted yet listened to all me expertise, as a result your makeup look delivered a dramatic, yet flawless result just as you envisoned. Thank you!
  • Christina

Christina K. · Married on 02/25/2018

Committed to her clients

Irene Kyranis is a professional when it comes to her work and her clients. Her clients take center stage. My experience with Irene left me feeling like the most beautiful woman In the room. She’s a true artist and her clients faces are her canvas.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Christina, thank you for your trust and confidence when it came to doing your makeup for your wedding day. Summers in Greece get extremely hot and I was happy to provide you with the confidence that you would look as beautiful and radiant throughout the entire wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful work

Irene was the makeup artist for my wedding day. The makeup looked natural and enhanced my features. I’ve recommended her to others.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Maria V. · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing makeup artist

My wedding took place on the Greek island of amorgos.
    Irene was my personal makeup artist for my 3day wedding celebration .
    I couldn't have been happier with the results.
    I usually do not wear a lot of makeup so I was super pleased that Irene provided me with exactly what I envisioned, a soft, classic and natural look that lasted for hours.
    I highly reccomend her for any destination wedding.
    Thank you!!!!!!!
    Maria V

Sent on 03/17/2019

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/22/2016

Such a talent!

Irene did my makeup for both my bridal shower and wedding. She was professional, accommodating and super talented. I got so many compliments and inquiries from friends asking for Irene's info... I would 100% recommend Irene for any special event and hope to use her again!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Anne-Marie, creating both your bridal shower makeup and your wedding day makeup was effortless. The soft smokey eyes you wanted for your bridal shower enhanced your beautiful eyes and gave you that glamours and sexy result you were going for. The makeup look we created for your wedding day was absolutely breathtaking as I added a little sparkle and glow to compliment your stunning wedding gown. The makeup looks your bridesmaids requested were individually selected which was super fun to do, and they reflected each ladies personality and beauty. Thank you again for all the amazing insipration and creativity!

Elena A. · Married on 07/18/2015

Natural beauty

I am so grateful to have had Irene do my wedding make up! I don't usually wear make up and was scared that wedding make up would not suit me but Irene created a natural and elegant look that perfectly matched our day-time wedding.
    I highly recommend Irene for her professionalism, for her ability to understand and capture the essence of who she has in front of her and of course for her amazing make up artis skills.
    I plan on using her services again in our daughter's baptism!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Raisa · Married on 06/08/2014

Thankful for Irene!

Irene Kyranis is incredibly talented and truly listens to what you want. I wanted a very natural look for my wedding but at the same time I wanted it to be bold. She delivered perfectly. She was also flexible on the day of the wedding. I had a few girls that needed to get their make up done which was not discussed previously and she just went with the flow. She also did my mother's make up and she looked stunning. She uses top of the line products which lasted the entire night. I'm truly so happy with Irene and her work and I would recommend her for any bride on her wedding day.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Raisa, what can I say! Firstly, your wedding dress was incredible it gave me so much inspiration! Creating your bridal makeup was inspired by the elegance and regal design of your dress. Your vision was Fairytale Fabulous! It was such a pleasure to also do your mothers makeup she looked stunning as we created a glamours and sophisticated makeup look that paired beautifully with her exquisit dress! Thank you once again for making me a part of your special day.

Nat · Married on 03/10/2014

Best makeup artist ever!

Irene is my go to makeup artist for every major occasion. She is so creative and fun, yet knows exactly what would compliment my natural features best.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to create all that you envisioned for your wedding day! I loved the classic yet elegant makeup look that complimented your wedding dress, as it expressed your personality and beauty. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Dima F. · Married on 07/10/2008

Absolutely flawless and true perfection!

Irene is so professional and so talented. I wanted a natural look for my wedding day but something special and she did just that!
    I’ve never had a make up artist make me look made up without using way too much make up. It felt and looked so beautiful and natural.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Lia R. · Married on 02/27/2019

Wedding Makeup

Irene has done my makeup a few times now for weddings. Most recently, she did my bridal makeup and I couldn’t have been more happy with the results. I love Irene’s style. She makes you glow in a way that plays on your natural look. I looked like myself but in a super polished way. Irene and I communicated the entire time. She was professional, on time and SUPER FUN! She has amazing suggestions, and will take her time to make the bride look absolutely stunning. She also met me at my venue to touch up my makeup for the evening. So with the money as a bride who is outside taking pictures all day. I am so happy I got to spend my morning with such a talented Artist :) She is amazing at what she does and I would reveomned her to anyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Irene Kyranis Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Lia, we work so well together! Thank you once again for giving me the creative freedom to bring to life your beautiful makeup looks. On site touchups for you, your mom and your entire bridal party were so much fun! Planning and coordinating for your wedding day was a breeze and all the makeup looks reflected each bridesmaids personality and beauty. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to create magic!