Irene Corti Technology Solutions Videography Reviews

2 Reviews for Irene Corti Technology Solutions Videography

• Martha

Martha · Married on 06/23/2017

Awesome videographer!

I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding. This is a once in a lifetime event that we are spending so much time and money on. It’s worth splurging for a professional videographer. After meeting Irene, we knew right away we wanted her to do our wedding. After our first conversation she felt like an old friend. She made us comfortable right away and we knew she would be the best. Our wedding video features all the special moments from our wedding. Irene focused on little details that you will want to always remember. I am so happy that we will always have a high quality video from our wedding. A videographer is worth splurging on and Irene is the absolut best. She was always easy to get in touch with and she makes you feel like you are working with a friend. I would recommend Irene to anyone who wants a videographer for their special day.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/08/2017

Blissfully Beautiful

Our wedding video is so beautiful and captured everything and more! I watch it at least once every few weeks and it gives me goosebumps because she was able to capture the feeling and real ness that the day brought. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2019