IQ Floral Designs Reviews

IQ Floral Designs View more information

Amandine Getting married on 11/09/2021

Great experience overall !!!

Irene is really easy to work with . She is really flexible and help customize every product based on budget!!!
  • Lillian
    Lillian M. Married on 08/28/2021

Passion for her Art

Irene was not only professional and extremely easy to work with. Her passion for floral design made it easy for her to not only meet, but exceed our expectations. She took my daughters’s vision for her wedding flowers and turned it into reality. We loved working with Irene!! Highly recommend IQ Floral Designs for your wedding or any other special occasion!
    Bianca R. Married on 06/12/2021

Floral Thanks

Irene,

During this entire wedding planning process you have been so sweet, professional, flexible, easy to work with, and great with communication. You were always just a email or call away if we ever needed anything. We literally added floral arrangements two weeks before our special day and you were able to execute our vision. Seeing all the arrangements you created and delivered on our wedding day brought me (the bride) to tears because it was everything I could imagine. Your easy spirit also filled my eyes with tears as I was just so excited to see you :) When you delivered the flowers, they were in vase's filled with water in order to ensure that they were persevered until the moment everyone walked down the isle. For our memorial table, we gave you the free range to surprise us with the arrangement and it was simply beautiful. The arrangement is still blooming a week later. You truly care about your craft, brand, and couples and it showed. Thank you for making our special day even more beautiful with your floral arrangements.

Mr. and Mrs. Richardson
    Julissa A. Married on 05/28/2021

All that was expected and more!

Irene did an amazing job providing the floral decorations for my wedding it was the pop we needed. She personally delivered my bouquet and boutonnières directly to us the day of, the flowers were fresh and beautiful!!!
  • Christina
    Christina B. Married on 05/24/2021

Truly caring and kindhearted, 100% recommend.

I met Irene at the DC Bridal Expo back in December of 2019. You could immediately see her love for her work and the love she had for each and every bride she worked with. We scheduled a consultation at our home in which she brought us a bouquet so she could show us exactly what textures and colors we were looking at. We discussed prices and ideas including my idea of a faux flower photo wall. The very next day she went to our venue to measure out the wall to give us a more accurate quote. We were so impressed that we booked her. Then Covid hit... she was so flexible with everything! We rebooked her for the following year and bought a bouquet for our private “mini-wedding” we had on our original date. The bouquet for my “mini-wedding” was so gorgeous that I cannot wait to see what she does for our big wedding.
    Jessica M. Married on 04/14/2021

Amazing experience

It was such a pleasure to work with Irene from IQ Floral Designs. She’s she a sweetheart and awesome person to work with. Very flexible and understanding of our needs. Would definitely recommend!
    L Pierce Married on 01/04/2021

IQ Floral Designs

Irene was amazing! She was very responsive from the first time we spoke all the way to the day of my wedding! She worked with my budget and was very accommodating making it very easy and comfortable to work with her. The icing on the cake was finally meeting her the day of my wedding. She was prompt, so warm, welcoming and helpful. As a bride it was refreshing to be surrounded by such a great spirit. I was so very pleased with all the floral arrangements from boutonnière, bouquet, to the cake. IQ floral designs exceeded my expectations! I’d definitely recommend her for your next event!
    Michelle A. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing vendor!

As soon as I had my first appointment with Irene, I knew she would be my florist! She is so detail oriented, flexible and has such a fun personality. As soon as I explained my expectations she saw my vision immediately and delivered exactly what I asked for! My mother is so hard to please and she even was amazed at her work and that speaks volume. Without a doubt this was the easiest and less stressful part of my wedding planning because I trusted Irene completely. Plans changed so many times due to covid and Irene would kindly check in and make sure I was handling everything ok! I am so glad I went to that bridal expo found IQ Floral
    Taylor L. Married on 10/16/2020

Ceremony Flowers

Irene was wonderful to work with! She really helped make my wedding beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.
  • Lena
    Lena T. Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional every step of the way!

Please do not hesitate picking Irene for your wedding! I swear I wanted her to take over as my coordinator, decorator, photographer you name it! She’s so hands on, knows her stuff and whatever look you are going for she will make it work and will make it look better than your vision! I’m so happy I came across her table at the bridal expo and she’s so easy to talk to with a beautiful heart! Definitely was one of the highlights to our perfect wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Nader Married on 09/25/2020

Extraordinary

Irene was amazing from every aspect. She made it so easy. Basically effortless on our end. Great communication skills. There’s was a time where i messaged her at 8pm for a question and she would responded right away. I just sent the message so i don’t forget about it and was expecting a response the next day. I can’t praise Irene enough for how good she treated us!
  • David
    David D. Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible floral artist!

Irene (of IQ Floral Designs) was a joy to work with. From the moment we first connected, her warm demeanor made me feel at ease. When I explained my wildflower vision to her, I could feel her genuine excitement. Without a doubt, I could tell that Irene has an authentic passion for florals and for connecting with the couples she works with. Irene’s interpretation of my wildflower vision exceeded what I even thought was possible! She used local flowers and greenery of all different colors and textures to create whimsical, bohemian arrangements for our arch, bouquets, and table decor. I could not recommend Irene’s services enough. She is a true artist and my guests are STILL raving about the florals at our wedding one month later!
  • Laura
    Laura K. Married on 07/25/2020

She’s the best!

Irene was incredible to have as my wedding florist. Not only were the flowers she provided beautiful, but the flexibility she offered to me during the pandemic was amazing. Because of the pandemic, my wedding party numbers changed several times and Irene was very open to all of the changes. Also, I realized at the last minute that my flower girls couldn’t toss wedding petals and she helped me come up with another option that was beautiful. Irene clearly loves what she does and this is seen through her work. I highly recommend her!
  • I
    I Hawkins Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding

It was such a great experience working with Irene. When I look back on my wedding pictures, each of her flower arrangements is what stands out. At first I didn't have an idea on which flowers I wanted, but she made great suggestions and I trusted her. I'm very happy I did!
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 08/31/2018

Making a dream become reality!

Working with Irene was the absolute best experience I have ever had with a vendor. Not only was she responsive, but she helped me out every step of the way, thinking of ideas and details that would help my vision become reality. Irene was incredibly flexible and when keeping the budget in mind, she gave me excellent alternatives for flowers that were either hard to come by or not in season.
    I would love the opportunity to work with her again and encourage anyone looking for a wonderful florist to reach out!
  • Sonia
    Sonia A. Married on 12/17/2017

Excellent and professional florist

A Cinderella wedding couldn’t have been done without the help of Irene from IQ Floral Designs. Irene careful listened to our desires even when we were unable to express what we wanted she was able to envision and delivered the most amazing work of art with flowers. She did search and found the flowers that we wanted even though they were out of season, that is how dedicated she is to make dreams come true. Everyone till this day complements us on our wedding. We were grateful she was willing to travel so close to the holidays, Christmas was around the corner. The centerpieces lasted several days, 1 guess from each table was able to take them and they each said they were able to use them for their holiday decorations. The centerpieces had double purpose and I loved it.

I would recommend Irene from IQ Floral Designs as she is professional, caring and willing to go the extra mile to make special moments become a lifetime of memory.