Ipswich Country Club Reviews

Ipswich Country Club 5
  • Angelika

Angelika Lukasik · Married on 09/14/2019

Great, smooth experience!

My wife and I had a fantastic experience planning our wedding with Melissa and the Ipswich Country Club. Melissa, the wedding coordinator, guided us flawlessly through this stressful process by laying out options, making helpful recommendations, and helping us stay organized. The country club itself was beautiful and there were many great places on the grounds for pictures. The food was delicious, the drinks were well-made, and the whole evening went very smoothly. We both highly recommend Ipswich Country Club to others!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Andrew and Angelika,
    Flawless Bride and groom! You both were absolutely adorable on your wedding day and so laid back and were really able to enjoy your big day. We are so glad that you were able to relax and trust the Ipswich Country Club Team to execute your big day.
    All the best in the future,
    Melissa and the ICC team
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional Venue, Service & Location!!!

My husband and I had our wedding at Ipswich Country Club just about a month ago and all we can say is WOW! Not only did ICC exceed all our expectations, they went to lengths to make sure that our special day was incredibly special! We worked specifically with their on site coordinator Melissa Nolet, and make no mistake, she is amazing. From the very first inquiry to the final moments of our special night, Melissa was there every step of the way. Melissa was ALWAYS a true pleasure to work with and she worked diligently to help me and my husband's vision come to life! We used the word EXCEPTIONAL in our title as it really does reflect the service, food, cleanliness, communication and overall class of Ipswich Country Club. There is just too many good things to say, ICC really worked with us on the budget that we had set and made sure that we were able to fit every last idea into our amazing day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! FIVE STARS!

Ipswich Country Club 6
    Ipswich Country Club 7
    Ipswich Country Club 8
    Ipswich Country Club 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Ryann and AJ,
    WOW is the word that I use to describe your relationship and working with both of you. You were both so involved in the process and constantly were listening to each others options throughout the process. I hope that your marriage is full of WOW moments and we hope that you always remember ICC as the start of your WOW marriage!
    Melissa Nolet & ICC Team

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommende

We had our wedding this past August at the Ipswich Country Club and we are so glad that we chose them! One of the biggest selling points for us were the gorgeous flowers outside, right where the ceremony takes place. Melissa, the coordinator was amazing and walked us through every step of wedding planning making sure we were always on track in the planning process and the day of she helped ensure that everything went according to plan. We are so happy with our experience and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a venue on the north shore!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Nicole and Max,
    Thank you for your review and I have to say your photos were absolutely beautiful and they could be in a magazine. Also that ice sculpture was beyond anything I have seen and your guests were so enthusiastic. I hope you both enjoyed your honeymoon and looking forward to the future as a married couple.
    Best
    Melissa and ICC team
  • Rachel

Rachel Leonard · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue and staff!!!

We are SO happy we chose Ipswich Country Club for our wedding!! We got married on August 10th, 2019 and had the most amazing day! The ceremony area is beautiful with all the flowers and the green in the background. Our guests continue to talk about how great cocktail hour was outside on the deck, including all the apps and drinks. The reception room had the perfect set up with the dance floor and bar easily accessible to all guests and everyone loved the food! But one of the best perks of this venue is having Melissa Nolet as the events director. She made sure everything that day was PERFECT. She is extremely organized and thoughtful, and she was such a big help throughout the entire process. We would recommend ICC to any couple!!!

Ipswich Country Club 10
    Ipswich Country Club 11
    Ipswich Country Club 12
    Ipswich Country Club 13
    Ipswich Country Club 14
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Rachel and Justin,
    Thank you for trusting in me and the club to host your special day. I am so happy that everything worked out the way you wanted it to and could have such a special day. Also very lucky couple to get a rainbow at the end of their ceremony!
    Wishing you both the best in the future,
    Melissa & Ipswich Country Club Team
  • O

Ogechi · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Venue for our special day

The Ipswich Country Club was the perfect place for us. Something that was important to us was feeling like the space was just ours. Luckily, they only do one event a night. The grounds of the country club are beautiful. There were so many places for us to have pictures taken.

The event coordinator Melissa was beyond amazing. She was easy to work with and made sure to understand our vision early on. She kept in constant communication with us and answered all of our questions. I had done all of the flower arrangements and put the decorations together and was prepared to come early the day of my wedding to set everything up. The day before our wedding at the rehearsal dinner, Melissa assured me she had it all covered. I had to trust her and I am glad I did. Her setup was exactly what I wanted and more. Two other staff members (Andrea and Erica) were amazing the day of our wedding. They took such good care of our guests and our wedding party.

We also did the rehearsal dinner there. The food at rehearsal dinner as well as at the reception was excellent. I might be biased, but it was the best wedding food I have ever

I would highly recommend the Ipswich Country Club to anyone looking for a classic, elegant, private setting. From the staff to the venue, you will not go wrong!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/08/2019

The best decision you will make for your wedding!

Having our wedding at the Ipswich Country Club was the best decision we made. The beautiful grounds, awesome outdoor patio for cocktail hour, perfect hall space were all a given. The food at cocktail hour and dinner were delicious and all our guests were raving about it. BUT the best best part of having our wedding here was Melissa, our wedding coordinator. She went so incredibly above and beyond throughout the whole planning process to make our day perfect. From her excellent responsiveness, flexibility in meetings, and organization, we felt extremely comfortable that our wedding day was going to go smoothly, and it absolutely did because of her! She coordinated all of our vendors, made sure the timing was right so we wouldn't have to worry. On that day, she exceeded all expectations. She even helped carry my purse while we were taking pictures, individually brought my husband and I food and drinks, and the best was she cleaned up all the money that was thrown (Greek wedding!). She made us feel like we were her own family because of how importantly she treated our wedding day. Of course we noticed what an awesome job she did, but even our family and friends were commenting how amazed they were about what she did for us that day. Words can't describe how grateful we are for all of her hard work and dedication!! We wish we could replay that day all over again... thank you!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Alexandra,
    You said exactly what I strive for with each of my couples. I want you to feel like family, as I know this day can be overwhelming and stressful and cost a lot, you want it all to go perfectly. If you feel like family you know you will be taken care of throughout the process and that we care just as much as you do about your big day. I do wish you both the very best of married life and hope to get the chance to work again together soon!
    Yours truly,
    Melissa And Ipswich Country Club Team
  • Alli

Alli D · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

I can not say enough good things about Melissa and all the staff at the Ipswich Country Club. We were worried bc we had to have an egg free wedding due to a severe allergy in our wedding party and they pulled it off flawlessly. Any small bump Melissa was four steps ahead of it. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to wedding planning and Melissa was there to guide me through it. Our day was so special and we can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us!

We definitely would recommend them for your wedding, we had so much fun!

Ipswich Country Club 15
    Ipswich Country Club 16
    Ipswich Country Club 17
    Ipswich Country Club 18
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Alli and Mark,
    Thank you for choosing to host your wedding with us and trusting that we could take care of the egg allergy as well. I have seen a few of your photos and they turned out beautiful. What a beautiful day you both got.
    Wishing you both the Best,
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

5 stars!!!

My husband and I chose the Ipswich Country Club for our May 2019 wedding and it was the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process. The venue is beautiful, with a wonderful terrace off the reception room that can be used for cocktail hour, and outdoor space on the lawn for a ceremony. We ended up with perfect weather for the wedding and our guests were able to make good use of the terrace throughout the whole reception. All night my husband and I had guests coming up to us telling us what a great space it was and we couldn’t agree more.
    While the venue itself is enough reason to choose the Ipswich Country Club, the real draw to this place is Melissa, the Events Director there. After visiting three venues, my husband and I both said that the choice was easy because she left such a great first impression. She is so full of knowledge and advice about all of the aspects and logistics of wedding planning and was always willing to answer our questions about things that weren’t necessarily directly related to the venue. She was extremely responsive to our many emails and would go the extra mile to make sure that everything about our day was perfect. She even did some research on local places to do our rehearsal dinner and pulled out a steamer on the day of to take some bad wrinkles out of two of my bridesmaids dresses. She is super organized and just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend the Ipswich Country Club and Melissa for a wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amanda and Alex,
    From the day we started working together, to the day of your wedding and seeing your wedding photos (from John LoConte With 617 Weddings), you both had me speechless. The way the two of you worked together on all decisions through the planning process and herd what each other had to say was absolutely amazing to see. The love you have for each other is something special and the photo at the end of the aisle captured it all.

I wish you both the very best with your marriage and so happy to hear everything went as you wished!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Mcknight · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect wedding!

We were married at the Ipswich country club in May. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the moment we walked in we knew this was the venue we wanted to book. Melissa is the absolute best wedding coordinator you could ask for. Melissa helped us find our justice of the peace and after we booked our vendors she took care of the rest! The grounds are perfect for a wedding and they are maintained immaculately. We wanted to be married outside but knew that may not happen with New England weather and loved the indoor option for the ceremony as well (luckily we had nice weather and were able to have our ceremony outside). The deck for cocktail hour is perfect and we even had firepits at night so our guests were able to sit outside comfortably as well! We would recommend the Ipswich Country Club and Melissa to anyone looking for an all inclusive wedding

Ipswich Country Club 19
    Ipswich Country Club 20
    Ipswich Country Club 21
    Ipswich Country Club 22
    Ipswich Country Club 23
    Ipswich Country Club 24
    Sent on 07/07/2019

Kathleen,
    Thank you for choosing Ipswich Country Club as your wedding venue, You had an absolutely perfect day and I wish you the best on your Marriage.

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2018

5 Stars ❤❤

Ipswich Country Club was a beautiful place to get married. The balcony was a huge plus. I can't say enough about the butternut squash raviolis!! Everyone complimented the food and the staff who were all so amazing and attentive. Melissa was amazing and open to whatever we wanted to do. She made sure we were taken care of before and throughout the whole wedding! The grounds were beautiful and the ballroom is great with floor to ceiling windows. I HIGHLY recommend getting married here, you won't regret it! I don't have one negative thing to say about it!

Ipswich Country Club 25
    Ipswich Country Club 26
    Ipswich Country Club 27
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Colleen,
    Thank you for your kind words and you did have just stunning fall foliage for your wedding and that dress was just drop dead gorgeous. A special thanks to you for our beautiful arbor, our new couples are loving it and I get to remember your wedding every time I see it.
    All the best in married life!!

Colleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Melissa was amazing with helping my husband and I plan our big day. She was super helpful and answered ALL my many questions in a timely manner. She was great and the day was perfect thanks to her !

Ipswich Country Club 28
    Ipswich Country Club 29
    Ipswich Country Club 30
    Ipswich Country Club 31
    Ipswich Country Club 32
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Colleen and Colin,
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you both on your wedding day. What a gorgeous day you both got and you and your friends had such a wonderful night.
    All the best, Melissa N

Maria · Married on 10/07/2018

Best day ever!

Having our wedding reception at the Ipswich Country Club was the best decision we made. Everything was absolutely PERFECT, all with Melissa's help! My husband and I are from MA originally, but currently live in FL. As you can imagine, planning a wedding from afar can be quite stressful. Melissa helped put that stress at ease. She was super responsive (even on her days off!), and understood our overall vision. She was super easy to work with & you can tell that she's passionate about what she does. The food at our wedding was delicious, the clubhouse was clean & inviting, and the landscaping outdoors made for some beautiful fall photos. Melissa had all of our decor items placed exactly where we wanted them, and our tables looked amazing! The ballroom itself is a blank slate that can be turned into whatever you're envisioning. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Maria and Juan,
    Planning a wedding from a different state is another challenge in itself and can add to the stress of a wedding all together. I am glad that the club and I could provide exactly what you were envisioning and could make the process as easy as possible. I still can see how beautiful the room looked with your gorgeous flowers and linens.
    Send some of that warm weather to me!
    Melissa Nolet

Lynne · Married on 09/29/2018

Would highly recommend!

We got married at Ipswich Country Club a couple of weeks ago, and we couldn’t be happier that we picked it as our venue! Everything on our wedding day was completely seamless and exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with the quality of service, and several of guests commented on how much they loved the food. Most importantly, we cannot begin to say enough positive things about Melissa, the Private Events Director. She took our overall experience with Ipswich to the next level - especially on our wedding day. She was constantly offering to get the two of us drinks and food throughout the evening, and she even bustled my dress which was so sweet! The whole planning process and the day of was stress-free thanks to her. She is reliable, experienced, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend having your wedding at Ipswich Country Club!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lynne and Robert,
    Thank you for reviewing the Ipswich Country Club and your wedding day, you had very kind words. Especially about me, that really means the world to me and exactly how I wanted you both to feel throughout the process and day of... key word Stress Free! I just loved seeing you both at every meeting with me and how involved you both were with the process and with each other. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Melissa Nolet: Private Events Director

PS I Still cannot believe you hand made all your place cards, Beyond impressed!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Josh and I had our wedding at Ipswich Country Club on 8/11/18. We could not be happier that we chose this venue! The food was amazing, the scenery is perfect for photos and we absolutely loved the deck for the cocktail hour and access to fresh air throughout the night. Ipswich Country Club also has an awesome "backup plan" in case it rains, which is another reason we chose this venue. It did end up raining on our wedding day, but we had a beautiful ceremony upstairs in a separate room from where the reception took place.

Melissa, the events director, is absolutely wonderful. Josh and I were a bit unique in that we did not have a lot of firm ideas or requests. Melissa helped guide us through this process and offered suggestions and recommendations without pressuring us into any decisions. She is response, professional, organized and very knowledgeable! She was very calm and reassuring when the forecast predicted rain. She was flexible and didn't mind us waiting until the day of to make a game time decision about an inside vs outside ceremony. Throughout the wedding night, she ensured that everything flowed as smoothly as possible. We didn't have to worry about anything! All in all, we had a wonderful night, and I would highly recommend Ipswich Country Club for a wedding or other special event.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Rebecca and Josh,
    Even though we could not get outside for your ceremony you were both so easy going and understood that mother nature is something we could not compete with. Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day and that Honeymoon looked amazing!!!
    Melissa- Private Events Director

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

We had a fantastic experience at Ipswich Country Club! We toured many venues for our wedding ceremony and reception and ultimately chose ICC for the quality and value, as well as the attentiveness and professionalism of our coordinator, Melissa. Throughout the entire process I was happy with my decision. As a self proclaimed control freak, Melissa attended to every detail far better than I could have and was always accommodating and responsive. She remembers everyone's names and the details of your event, so you have the most personalized experience possible. If its important to you, she makes it important to her. And best of all, she does most of the work, so you can relax and enjoy your ceremony and guests. I'd highly recommend Melissa and ICC for any event. Our wedding was everything I hoped it would be.

Ipswich Country Club 33
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Ann and Michael,
    Your wedding started out small and turned into one big party and I am so happy I could help you along the process. The way you involved the kids in the ceremony and planning was such a sweet thing to see.

Wish you both and the family the best,

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Furey Tale Wedding

Our wedding was beautiful at the ICC. Everything was perfect from the weather to the decor to the guest and food! Melissa was a tremendous help with making sure everything went smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Vanessa,
    Happy new year, I hope you are doing well and you enjoyed your first holiday season married. Thank you for taking the time to review your wedding and so happy everything was how you wanted it. Wishing you the best in 2019!
    Best, Melissa

Ephraim · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding and reception at Ipswich CC May 19, 2018. If you want an event coordinator that will be there every step of the way and always available to you then look no further then Melissa Nolet. Melissa is very personable and applies her creativity and years of experience. She was very open minded to our requests and never tried to deter us from what we wanted. Chef Robert is an amazing chef and provides an extensive menu with something for everyone regardless of allergy or dietary restriction. The venue and staff are amazing from the beginning to the end everything flowed smoothly without any issue. My wife and I would recommend Ipswich CC to anyone whether its for a simple celebration or a lavish wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ephraim and Deena,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and it was an absolute pleasure working with you both. I cannot stop talking about those beautiful corn hole board. What an amazing idea for a guest book!
  • FutureFerrant

Fianna · Married on 10/20/2017

This place is absolutely beautiful and Julia and the entire wedding team are amazing! From start to finish this was an incredible choice and I'd recommend them for anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

Ipswich Country Club was everything that we could have possibly imagined for our dream wedding spot. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, so when it came time to choose decorations for the ceremony, we didn't really need anything because of all of the beautiful flowers and greenery that were already there. The food was also outstanding. We were able to taste all of the menu items at a tasting before making our final selections and this was very difficult because of how delicious everything was. Also, the reception room is so stunning. Out of all of the venues that we looked at, this room stood out beyond compare. One bonus is that they use the chiavari chairs; some venues that we looked at charged extra for these or the chairs were so ugly that you had to pay extra money for chair covers - this was not the case with the ICC at all. The true shining star of the Ipswich Country Club is Melissa Nolet, the Private Events Director. We worked with Melissa for a year in the planning stages and over the course of that year she was absolutely incredible. Any question that we had, she had an answer for. The day of the actual wedding everything went off without a hitch. The tables were set up, place cards were put up - I didn't have to worry about anything. She also helped with my veil during photos (so sweet) and grabbed me a much-needed drink for my pre-wedding stress. She was there for me the entire time - these are just a few of thousands of examples of things that Melissa did for us that day. She is amazing and I honestly have no idea what I would have done without her.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Caroline and Mike,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words, it means the world to me. You both were an absolute pleasure to work with and a delight on the day of your wedding. You will forever be my Alpaca Bride and Groom.
    To the best of married life for you both,
    Melissa and the Ipswich Country Club Team

courtney · Married on 10/04/2017

While I did not have my wedding there, I had my baby shower and it was done with such care, concern and professionalism that I wanted to express to anyone working with Melissa Noet and her team that they will be well taken care of. My mother had a lot of "visions" and Melissa bent over backwards making everyone one of them come to fruition. The food was amazing (we had a brunch) and the staff was courteous but gave you space. Really cannot say enough great things. It was well managed and my mother didn't have to worry about a thing

Sent on 08/08/2017

Ipswich Country Club's reply:

Thank you Courtney, and I cannot wait to see some baby photos! Here's to more precious moments!

Marianne · Married on 09/30/2017

We were married at Ipswich Country Club in September and from the very beginning to the very end everything was perfect! The wedding coordinator, Melissa was fantastic and super easy to work with. She met all of our needs with kindness and professionalism. We had our heart set on an outdoor ceremony, however it was cold and rainy. The inside rain plan worked out perfectly and all of our guests were able to fit inside comfortably. The food was delicious! Our wedding was on the larger side and everything went smooth and efficiently. Dinner was served in a very timely manner which freed up a ton to time for dancing and fun!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marianne,
    Thank you for the beautiful review and I was crossing my fingers for the weather to clear. But I will say the indoor ceremony was beautiful and your guests were more comfortable. Wishing you both happiness, Melissa Nolet, Private Event Director.

Katrina · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Melissa and the staff at Ipswich Country Club was nothing short of amazing! Melissa was quick to respond throughout the entire planning process and between her, Shannon and the rest of the staff they made the wedding day completely seamless and stress-free. I cannot express enough how thankful I am to have worked with such a great team and in the end had a perfect wedding. I would highly recommend Ipswich Country Club as a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ipswich Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina. Myself, Shannon and the rest of the staff here at the Ipswich Country Club had a great time at the wedding and working closely with you and your friends and familys. All the best Wishes from Melissa.

Laurie · Married on 09/01/2017

Melissa helped my husband and I to put our wedding together quickly! We were under pressure (due to health of a family member) and she stepped up to get all the vendors up-to-speed. We literally had about 10 weeks to pull it off!

She was always responsive to emails, flexible with appointments, and worked with us to customize a package that was way more than reasonable (and UNDER budget.)

My guests all raved about the food, the fire pit, and the location overall! Plus, the fact she scored a golf cart for my husband to drive us into our reception was a big hit!

Thanks to Melissa and the team for helping us coordinate a wedding in a very short time that met all of our expectations. Cheers!

Mark and Laurie Schmorrow

Ipswich Country Club 41
    Ipswich Country Club 42
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Ipswich Country Club's reply:

Thank you Mark and Laurie, I am so glad you had a great time and that we were able to make the golf cart happen. It was so fun and different!! All the best to the both of you in the future, Melissa Nolet
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Fusco · Married on 07/15/2017

Phenomenal experience!

Ipswich Country Club was a beautiful venue for our July '17 wedding. Moreover, Melissa Nolet deserves huge props for providing us with a seamless experience leading up to the wedding and surpassing our expectations on our wedding day! We can't say enough positive things about Melissa - she went above and beyond for us! She's an absolute rockstar and made sure our night was perfect. She even ran out after her shift to stock up on some essentials for our after party... wait what!? Does that even happen!? Yes, somehow, she found a way. Not sure if that's a detail I should share... but wanted to include in this post, so you understand that this woman stops at nothing to ensure her clients receive the best experience possible. This woman is a lifesaver and incredibly passionate about providing her clients with TOP NOTCH service.

Ipswich Country Club 43
    Ipswich Country Club 55
    Ipswich Country Club 56
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Lindsay and Joe,
    What a night to remember! I still show your photos to potential couples and you are one of my highlight photos on our marketing brochure, so I definitely reminisce over your wedding day. I so appreciate your kind words and hope that you and Joe are loving married life!
    Best as Always and forever Your Event Director Melissa

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

So glad we found Ipswich Country Club. I knew we had found the perfect venue the second we walked in! The grounds are beautiful, and we were able to take most of our pictures there. The outdoor ceremony space was beautiful, and set up just how we asked for it.
    Melissa is the coordinator and she is so helpful and is very responsive to emails. She was also 100% ok with me making some small adjustments to things on the day of my wedding. She and the staff set up the reception room better than I could've imagined. I had sent her just a few pictures I had found for reference and they did and amazing job recreating it.
    I would absolutely recommend Ipswich Country Club for a wedding venue. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks to everyone at the country club who was involved in making it perfect.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Ipswich Country Club's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for your kind words and I am so glad you had a great day, with guests that kept the dance floor packed, late into the night.
    Cheers to your Happily Ever After, Melissa and the whole team at Ipswich Country Club.