iPhotoBooth Reviews

iPhotoBooth 1
iPhotoBooth 2
iPhotoBooth 3

Elisabeth Lee · Married on 10/07/2019

Amazing! Full of Memories :)

Loved this for our company conference. They were amazing and able to plan with only a 3 day notice! Great attendant and Great Staff! Highly recommend if you want to take your event up a notch and provide an amazing memory for all who attends.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cooper · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Initially we were not looking to have a photobooth and I am so glad we did. iPhotoBooth Jax was our photobooth at our wedding and we wouldn't have had it any other way. People absolutely LOVED it. It was great to have during our happy hour and kept people (kids AND adults) smiling and entertained. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
    iPhotoBooth 4
  • Lauren

Lauren Cox · Married on 05/11/2019

BEST Photobooth company in JAX!!

Loved having iPhotoBoothJax at our wedding this past Saturday! Can't believe we were wedding 2/3 on the 11th, glad to hear you guys are getting lots of business! After working with you, it's hard to not see why.

Excellent company! Fast communication, affordable prices, and CUSTOMIZABLE packages are a few of the reasons I went with iPhotoBooth. Your graphic designer did great with our custom seal, and our booth attendant, Don Wight, was prompt, courteous, and FUN!

I wish I lived in JAX, I would without a doubt use iPhotoBooth again if I ever need to! Highly recommend, and thank you so much!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    iPhotoBooth 5

iPhotoBooth's reply:

Hi Lauren! We are so glad you had so much fun! We appreciate the great feedback. We can't wait to work with you again. :)

Sarah Cannon · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome, helpful, fun and easy to work with!

We had iPhotobooth at our wedding and everyone loved it!! The pictures turned out awesome and I am so happy that we got the package with the book that has everyone's photo strips. I was also very please when they made my vision for the photo strip logo come true. They are awesome and I highly recommend to anyone!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Joye Keys · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Day

The photo booth services were a hit with our guests and I am so glad we chose to book with iphotobooth! They were so accommodating to our needs from negotiating the times of their services to making sure the customization for the design of our photo strips was exactly what we wanted. Everything was simple and convenient to use for our guests and the strips were great quality--- a perfect keepsake for our wedding guests.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team, best photobooth in northeast florida!

I recently used iPhotoBoothJax for my wedding and all I can say is INCREDIBLE! They were responsive, on-time, professional, and had the best set-up that was discreet yet attractive- super important! The quality of the photos were perfect! I highly recommend and will never use anyone else!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

We used iPhotoBooth over the weekend for a birthday party and it was fantastic! Kaity was very accommodating, helping us to get the right balance between clarify and height of the camera. Took a little doing, but she was very gracious and helpful to our taller guests! Everyone had fun, including all the people who helped us pull off a great party, and we couldn't be happier. Every guest got a copy of all the pictures they were in, and could also view all the evening's photos on line. Lillian did a great job with the text for the photo strips and Rachel and her husband were very helpful customizing our event. We couldn't have asked for more and will certainly use them again! Oh, and did I mention, we received a discount as well! Win-Win!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

IPhotoBoothJax was such a fun added touch to our wedding. The photos were so fun and professional looking. I loved the logo at the bottom of the strip that Lillian put together. It was amazing. The guest book was incredible with the photos and notes added next to the pictures. What a treasure. Walker was amazing to work with from beginning to end. I would definitely hire them again for another event and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Iphotobooth did our photobooth for my wedding and they were great to work with. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2018

Hit of the party.

We rented the photobooth service for our wedding and it was the best idea. It was an absolute hit, everyone loved it. Our attendant Don Wight was the man! Very nice and the kids loved him! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    iPhotoBooth 6

Temika · event on 07/13/2018

Great quality pics! The attendant showed up early and was very gracious and patient with the kids taking photos. They added so much value to my parents 25th Anniversary and I’m sure they’ll add value to your event too!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Samantha · event on 05/17/2018

iPhotobooth Jax was wonderful to work with and was very flexible with our needs and requests. They were prompt and very responsive and provided a great service that all of our guests enjoyed!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rebekah · Married on 03/22/2018

Awesome addition to my wedding! Great quality and everyone loved taking a keepsake from out big day.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Joan · event on 02/10/2018

We had I Photo Booth come to our Kiwanis Character Breakfast this past Saturday in St. Augustine. They did a fantastic job. This was a unique event with tons of children and folks dressed up as characters like Spiderman, Cinderella, Dora the Explorer and more. The photographer did a great job adding the characters into the photo ops and made everyone have fun. I would definitely hire this company again.

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · event on 08/18/2017

We rented iPhoto Booth for our Swim Clubs season kick-off party and it was a huge hit! The kids range in age from 6-18 and everyone of them loved it. Walker made the reservation process so simple, from booking to payment. Brody was on site and he was super professional and so kind to all the kids. As a matter of fact, I had to close the line because the kids just kept jumping in for pictures when it was time for Brody to pack up. He was so polite, he didn't want to turn anyone away. The photo booth is top of the line, plenty of props to keep the kids entertained and instant photos, plus online photos, exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be using iPhoto booth yearly for our season kick off.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Tanya · event on 05/23/2017

We received excellent service from IPhoto Booth. I gave them a 5 star. The students and faculty had a blast.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

iPhotoBooth was a great company to work with for our wedding. They were responsive, flexible and provided us with a great custom logo for our pictures. At the party, the attendant was fun and totally on top of getting everyone their photos. Couldn't be happier with our decision!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Danielle · event on 04/27/2017

IphotoBooth was the perfect touch to Joseph Finegans Purple Ball event. Your attendant Astin set up quickly and was ready for pictures as soon as guests started rolling in. Throughout the night he had a consistent line of families eager to have their pictures taken and he handled it professionally and got them moving quickly! He even helped make it fun by joining in on some pictures and making our families smile! Many families commented how fun the photo booth was and that they even got to take a souvenir pictures home to remember this great night! We will definitely be having them join us for next years event and we will request to have Astin again as our attendant!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Roland · Married on 04/22/2017

First of this Company provides the best Customer Service. On time, Friendly, Responsible, Creative and very Reliable there is nothing wrong I can say about this team. This will be the perfect addition for your party or activity at a very good price.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Kendra · event on 04/15/2017

Wonderful experience! Thank you!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Simone · event on 03/29/2017

LOOK NO FURTHER! iPHOTO BOOTH IS THE BEST! In March FSCJ South Campus decided to throw an event to welcome the students back from Spring Break and iPhotoBooth was one of the vendors we hired. I was highly impressed on how awesome and professional of a job this company did. On top of that the price was well worth it especially considering how there was a screen set up to instantly send the photos to the students social media accounts, how many props they had, and the unlimited amount of photos the students could take. I know for a fact that if we put together any future events iPhotobooth will be the first person we will call.

Sent on 04/08/2017

lillian · Married on 03/10/2017

OH MY GOODNESS! SOOO MUCH FUN!!! Fun for our guests & fun wedding memories to look back on in our guest book -- the photobooth prints are nothing short of AMAZING! We are beyond thankful to have these memories captured and are so glad we went with the photobooth guestbook! The attendant was professional, fun, and interacted well with all of our guests helping to pass props, guiding them to sign the book, and printing extras when desired! We loved that we could set it up outside with open air by the dance floor and it was the perfect place for everyone to let loose and be a little silly capturing such a fun night -- THANK YOU x FOREVER!

Sent on 10/04/2017

B · event on 01/25/2017

IPhotoBooth was fantastic to work with. This is the second time we have used their services and a blast was had by all. Walker was great to work with throughout the process of inquiry to execution. I especially appreciated the flexibility he had with our group and his attention to detail to guarantee our employees had a great time. Whatever your event, IPhoto is a great investment that is sure to please and leave a lasting impression with your guests. Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kandance · event on 01/15/2017

We had an amazing time with iPhoto!

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • User7505250 · event on 12/17/2016

We used iphotobooth for our company Holiday party. The attendant did an amazing job and it was definitely the highlight of our event. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 12/19/2016