iPhotoBooth Reviews

119 | Jacksonville Beach, FL

119 Reviews for iPhotoBooth

• Chelsea

Chelsea Wade · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing quality, amazing service!

Came across this company at a bridal convention and could not resist hiring them for my wedding. They were so friendly and had professional equipment as well as cute props. The photobooth was such a hit at the wedding!! And as a bonus, they even made us a photo book to take home with us. If you are looking for a photobooth company for any event, I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Amanda Groleau · Married on 05/11/2020

Great company!

iPhotobooth Selfie Station was the perfect addition to our fundraising event! The setup was super simple and the videos were extremely easy to follow! Andee was very helpful and available for assistance if needed. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Betty

Betty Burney · Married on 02/12/2020

Excellent service!

Professional, courteous and prompt service! We will definitely utilize their services again. (Betty Burney, I'm A Star Foundation)

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • F

Franchesca Rios · Married on 12/07/2019

Boost Moblie Christmas event

My Christmas work event was absolutely amazing thanks to this company services they made it fun different pleasant and beautiful the photographer was super nice funny outgoing and definitely loves what she does thank you for a outstanding service looking forward to have you work with us again you guys rock!!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kari

Kari Reed · Married on 11/30/2019

Great photos and so much fun!

They came in last minute and saved the day when a different photo booth company cancelled on me a couple weeks before my wedding. Everyone was very professional and the pictures turned out great! Guests loved the printed strips and was a much better gift to the guests than a shot glass or something like that.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Elisabeth Lee · Married on 10/07/2019

Amazing! Full of Memories :)

Loved this for our company conference. They were amazing and able to plan with only a 3 day notice! Great attendant and Great Staff! Highly recommend if you want to take your event up a notch and provide an amazing memory for all who attends.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Carley Odom · Married on 08/12/2019

10/10 would book again!

IPhoto Booth Rentals was a dream to work with. Jessica Cromer & Andee Markus were SO friendly & professional. Our Holiday party of 200 was a hit bc of the photobooth & the fun booth attendants. Will be working with them again!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cooper · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Initially we were not looking to have a photobooth and I am so glad we did. iPhotoBooth Jax was our photobooth at our wedding and we wouldn't have had it any other way. People absolutely LOVED it. It was great to have during our happy hour and kept people (kids AND adults) smiling and entertained. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 08/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

A photobooth for our reception was one of the last things we debated on getting, and I'm so SO glad we ended up taking the plunge! The team was so professional and there was a consistent line alll night for people lining up to take photos! Having a album of all our photos was such a fun add on as well - my husband and I LOVED seeing all the different photos and loved seeing more fun pics of our guests as the night flows by. They were so easy to work with, set up exactly at the right time and place and was such a special, fun add on that all our guests raved about after the wedding! And the custom logo design was great- the team was so easy to work with and captured our vision so easily and perfectly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Cox · Married on 05/11/2019

BEST Photobooth company in JAX!!

Loved having iPhotoBoothJax at our wedding this past Saturday! Can't believe we were wedding 2/3 on the 11th, glad to hear you guys are getting lots of business! After working with you, it's hard to not see why.

Excellent company! Fast communication, affordable prices, and CUSTOMIZABLE packages are a few of the reasons I went with iPhotoBooth. Your graphic designer did great with our custom seal, and our booth attendant, Don Wight, was prompt, courteous, and FUN!

I wish I lived in JAX, I would without a doubt use iPhotoBooth again if I ever need to! Highly recommend, and thank you so much!

Sent on 05/15/2019

iPhotoBooth's reply:

Hi Lauren! We are so glad you had so much fun! We appreciate the great feedback. We can't wait to work with you again. :)

Sarah Cannon · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome, helpful, fun and easy to work with!

We had iPhotobooth at our wedding and everyone loved it!! The pictures turned out awesome and I am so happy that we got the package with the book that has everyone's photo strips. I was also very please when they made my vision for the photo strip logo come true. They are awesome and I highly recommend to anyone!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Joye Keys · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Day

The photo booth services were a hit with our guests and I am so glad we chose to book with iphotobooth! They were so accommodating to our needs from negotiating the times of their services to making sure the customization for the design of our photo strips was exactly what we wanted. Everything was simple and convenient to use for our guests and the strips were great quality--- a perfect keepsake for our wedding guests.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team, best photobooth in northeast florida!

I recently used iPhotoBoothJax for my wedding and all I can say is INCREDIBLE! They were responsive, on-time, professional, and had the best set-up that was discreet yet attractive- super important! The quality of the photos were perfect! I highly recommend and will never use anyone else!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

We used iPhotoBooth over the weekend for a birthday party and it was fantastic! Kaity was very accommodating, helping us to get the right balance between clarify and height of the camera. Took a little doing, but she was very gracious and helpful to our taller guests! Everyone had fun, including all the people who helped us pull off a great party, and we couldn't be happier. Every guest got a copy of all the pictures they were in, and could also view all the evening's photos on line. Lillian did a great job with the text for the photo strips and Rachel and her husband were very helpful customizing our event. We couldn't have asked for more and will certainly use them again! Oh, and did I mention, we received a discount as well! Win-Win!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

IPhotoBoothJax was such a fun added touch to our wedding. The photos were so fun and professional looking. I loved the logo at the bottom of the strip that Lillian put together. It was amazing. The guest book was incredible with the photos and notes added next to the pictures. What a treasure. Walker was amazing to work with from beginning to end. I would definitely hire them again for another event and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Iphotobooth did our photobooth for my wedding and they were great to work with. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2018

Hit of the party.

We rented the photobooth service for our wedding and it was the best idea. It was an absolute hit, everyone loved it. Our attendant Don Wight was the man! Very nice and the kids loved him! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Temika · event on: 07/13/2018

Great quality pics! The attendant showed up early and was very gracious and patient with the kids taking photos. They added so much value to my parents 25th Anniversary and I’m sure they’ll add value to your event too!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Samantha · event on: 05/17/2018

iPhotobooth Jax was wonderful to work with and was very flexible with our needs and requests. They were prompt and very responsive and provided a great service that all of our guests enjoyed!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rebekah · Married on 03/22/2018

Awesome addition to my wedding! Great quality and everyone loved taking a keepsake from out big day.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Joan · event on: 02/10/2018

We had I Photo Booth come to our Kiwanis Character Breakfast this past Saturday in St. Augustine. They did a fantastic job. This was a unique event with tons of children and folks dressed up as characters like Spiderman, Cinderella, Dora the Explorer and more. The photographer did a great job adding the characters into the photo ops and made everyone have fun. I would definitely hire this company again.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Stephanie Owens · Married on 12/08/2017

Amazing and fun additiona to any event

We booked iPhotoBoothJax for our company holiday party at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and they were amazing!!! We booked the mirror booth with the gold back drop and it was perfect. The attendant was super nice and helpful. We added an additional hour of or so of candid shots which turned out amazing. I highly recommend them for any events and definitely plan to book them again for our future events.
    The attendant comes out and sets everything up. All he needs is a wall plug, area to set up, and possibly an extension cord. I would say it took up approximately an 8X8 foot or 10X10 foot maximum space but you want some room so you can move around and have fun with the photos. They brought props for us to use but you can definitely provide your own. It's super easy to use but the attendant will advise you before use. They provide a link to all your photos and make it easy to order additional copies if you'd like them. We opted for the standard three frame shots.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Y

Yvonne · event on: 08/18/2017

We rented iPhoto Booth for our Swim Clubs season kick-off party and it was a huge hit! The kids range in age from 6-18 and everyone of them loved it. Walker made the reservation process so simple, from booking to payment. Brody was on site and he was super professional and so kind to all the kids. As a matter of fact, I had to close the line because the kids just kept jumping in for pictures when it was time for Brody to pack up. He was so polite, he didn't want to turn anyone away. The photo booth is top of the line, plenty of props to keep the kids entertained and instant photos, plus online photos, exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be using iPhoto booth yearly for our season kick off.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Tanya · event on: 05/23/2017

We received excellent service from IPhoto Booth. I gave them a 5 star. The students and faculty had a blast.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

iPhotoBooth was a great company to work with for our wedding. They were responsive, flexible and provided us with a great custom logo for our pictures. At the party, the attendant was fun and totally on top of getting everyone their photos. Couldn't be happier with our decision!

Sent on 05/08/2017