iParty Pix Reviews

105 | Freehold, NJ

105 Reviews for iParty Pix

105 iParty Pix Reviews

Mirian · Married on 10/07/2018

They were amazing! Highly recommended! They helped me to take care of the guests, they even helped me to clean tables! I’m so happy that I had them for my moms wedding. I will definitely have them again for my next event! My mom and her husband were so happy! Seriously, best people ever! Thank you!

Robin · Married on 05/22/2018

From start to finish Joe was a true treat to work with! He was responsive and willing to work with every idea we were kicking around, ultimately creating a fun environment for our corporate event. I can't wait to use this company again and recommend him to others looking for a true professional who you can tell, enjoys his job and all the people he meets along the way.

Stella · Married on 05/11/2018

Joe at iPartyPix's Photo Booth was the best addition to my son's 8th grade graduation party! The kids and adults both enjoyed the interactive experience in front of the green screen. Joe was great to work with, answering all my questions about the photo booth and was always available by email and phone. He was incredibly patient walking all my guests through the options of the virtual props and customized all the backgrounds based on my son's party theme. Would book him again tomorrow if I had to book another party!! Thanks Joe

Sent on 05/24/2018
    iParty Pix 1
    iParty Pix 2
    iParty Pix 3
    iParty Pix 4
    iParty Pix 5

iParty Pix's reply:

Was a pleasure working with you ....Much Appreciated !!!

Tina · Married on 05/05/2018

Hey Joe... Good Morning,

I wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for all your help and guidance with the photo machine. This was - hands down - the biggest hit of the day. Everyone, young and old, loved using this machine, and in this generation of "selfies", there was no shortage of willing participants. Your attendants were fantastic. They were courteous, professional, and patient, especially with the children, which was no small feat! Our guests were so impressed by your machine, I truly believe you're going to have some new customers! So thank you for everything... it was a wonderful addition to an amazing day and an absolute pleasure to work with your team and you!

With much appreciation,

George, Tina, Madison, and Natalia

• O

olga · Married on 01/20/2018

Joe was terrific and very professional. The service provided was everything we hoped for and more. Everyone had tons of fun.

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2017

We booked iParty Pix for my company holiday party and they were amazing! Everyone that I dealt with in the company was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with from contract to the actual party. Our party took place on Long Island during an unexpected and very bad snow storm and iParty was still prompt and on time all the way from Jersey! If their customer service does not sell you on booking them, their product itself should. The photo booth takes up very little room and since it is open, a lot of people can fit in the frame. They allow you numerous backgrounds for the photos and even customized a background with our company logo, which our CEO loved! Everyone in the photo gets a printed copy of it and they can send a digital copy of the picture directly to your phone, which made it very easy to upload to my social media (which I was ecstatic about). The photo booth is also interactive, you can add sayings and digital props to your picture for a funny version. At the end of the party, they handed me a flash drive with all of the pictures from the night uploaded on it that I sent out to everyone in our company so if you lost your picture or forgot it at the venue, you had a backup digital copy. I had a great experience with iParty Pix and it is safe to say that we will be using them for our Holiday Party next year.

Lori · Married on 12/08/2017

This was a great idea for our work Christmas party. A Fun time was had by all!!

Trinisha · Married on 12/02/2017

Thank you so much Joe!!! We hired them for our daughter's Sweet 16. He walked us through every step, choosing backgrounds and designing a beautiful custom border. They were punctual and so friendly to our guests. We received so many compliments. A straight hit among family and friends!

iParty Pix 6
    iParty Pix 7
    iParty Pix 8
    iParty Pix 9

David · Married on 11/12/2017

Nothing but a top flight experience with the team at iParty Pix. Joe was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. The photo booth was an absolute hit at our wedding, and I’ll surely recommend these guys to friends and family.

jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

We were referred to Joe by a close family friend who had used him at their daughter's wedding for fun photobooth pictures. Our wedding was in New York City at the Rainbow Room which made for a fantastic backdrop and compliment to Joe's booth. His level of professionalism and quality of work was FANTASTIC. People are still raving about the awesome booth and the pictures from the fun photobooth are proudly displayed in our friend's homes (and ours too!

There are not enough compliments or stars I can give to Joe, both him and his business are absolutely top notch and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. If you are looking for a fun extra at your event this is the guy you need to get!

Sent on 03/12/2018

iParty Pix's reply:

Appreciate your comments . We were happy to be part of your big day . Your wedding was spectacular !!!! All the best !!!

Charles · Married on 10/27/2017

iParty Pix was amazing! I didn’t want the same old photo booth that I have seen at other weddings. iParty Pix is the technologically advanced version of your traditional photo booth. Can take photos with large groups of people and has tons of virtual props! All my guests loved it! The attendants were professional, friendly and kept the line moving! Would recommend to my friends and family!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    iParty Pix 10

iParty Pix's reply:

We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for having us and congrats again on your big day !!!

Hilary · Married on 10/05/2017

Joe is always wonderful to work with. We have used him for many events and he has never let us down!

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

The wedding guests absolutely loved this original designed "photo booth". We were able to text the photo right to our phones, pick different styles for it to print in, and even add in fun virtual props! I can't wait to have these guys at my own wedding!

iParty Pix 11

Rose · Married on 09/30/2017

Thanks Joe for adding so much fun to my daughter's Sweet 16. The photo booth was amazing with such great backgrounds. Loved getting the pics and having them sent to cell phones so everyone could share the joy!

Ralpha · Married on 09/24/2017

I was very impressed from the start Joe met my needs, was responsive, on time, prepared, professional and handled the 2017 Morristown Fall Festival with ease. It was 90 degrees HOT and he never complained once, If you are not familiar with Morristown fall festival it brings a crowd of over 50K, as a marketing manager I deal with a lot of vendors that over promise and under deliver that was not the case with I partypix I will be sure to use them again
    rtwam@drivebeyer.com

David · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a fantastic experience booking/using iParty Pix. They were responsive, priced themselves fairly and the quality of their technology and set up were great. I received positive feedback from several people at my party and would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Dawn · Married on 09/09/2017

make it easy on yourselves... this is a NO BRAINER.. everyone will love it!!!

Roseann · Married on 06/02/2017

Joe Conti was so friendly and did such a great job photographing our golf tournmanet. Will definitely use him again.
    The Katie Kirlin Fund

Sean · Married on 05/26/2017

This photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone at our wedding used it at least once with most guests using multiple times. They do a great job and it is a ton of fun

Linda · Married on 05/20/2017

I wanted a new twist on a photo booth and iPartyPix was awesome! The open air photo booth meant we got so many group shots and lots of fun photo bombs! Guests loved their full size and high quality photo to take home. This was such a hit with all of our guests and we love the great memories created with iPartyPix.

Ellen · Married on 04/01/2017

Wonderful company, great service, everyone loved the photo booth! Highly, highly recommend, and would definitely use again.

Janet · Married on 01/07/2017

Having iParty Pix really get the crowd interacting. Every guest will walk away with as many pictures as they like to take home with them that night. It's entertaining as well as a party favor for each guest.

• User2203798 · 1+ year ago

I cannot say enough great things about I Party Pix! They truly made our wedding reception amazing and fun! I was very hesitant to have a photobooth, but it was great, everyone loved being able to take fun pictures and the fact that it isn't your typical photobooth made it even better! All our guests kept saying was that they have never seen a photobooth like this before. The way it is set up you can have a really large group of people (we had almost 30) all in one picture because it is an open air "booth". And the hundreds of different customization's available for each photo is great! Not only do they give you a usb with all the pictures but also a really great scrapbook with all the pictures and your guests can write it in making it a perfect guest book. I am so happy we were able to work with I Party Pix!

Maritza · Married on 12/22/2016

We booked this vendor last minute because we could not find a piano player. What a stroke of luck! By far the most fun we've had at a company event. Joe was terrific and the value, while pricier than a pianist or guitarist, was well worth it. I'm so glad we "found" this vendor. The best part is we have tons of pictures, laughs and stories to tell to memorialize the event! All thanks to Joe and iParty Pix. :)