Iowa Wedding Officiant Reviews

29 | Grinnell, IA

29 Reviews for Iowa Wedding Officiant

Marlene · Married on 04/28/2017

DENISE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. HAD A SMALL CEREMONY AND HAD TO CHANGE LOCATION THE LAST MINUTE DUE TO WEATHER ISSUES. SHE HELPED MAKE THE OCCASION MEMORABLE.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Marlene, you are a treasure! I really enjoyed meeting you and Murry. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I wish you both the best always!
  • Kalie

Kalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Denise was great! She is so flexible and helpful! We didn't want any religious wording in our ceremony and she didn't have a problem with that at all! She gave us ideas for wording and even printed out keepsakes of our personal vows for us! She helped make our wedding day so special, she has such a kind heart! We had so many people comment on how great she was!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kalie! Your wedding was a pleasure to officiate. I really enjoyed working with you to create vows that were meaningful to you and Alex. Best wishes on your married life together!
  • W

W · Married on 05/25/2016

We were so happy we found Denise when we decided to renew our wedding vows for our 20th anniversary! To begin with, we had lost our original vows and Denise provided us with helpful suggestions from a collection of pre-written vows she has. Between these and adding our own personal thoughts, we had a renewal ceremony that was very meaningful to us. Denise's genuine warmth and kindness guided the entire tone of our renewal vows and she was an integral part of a very special day for us. Thank you, Denise!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

I am honored to have been part of your special day!

Jill · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I chose to have a small local wedding. We live in Kalona, Iowa and chose The Tuscan Moon (a local restaurant) as our venue. Denise was so professional and helpful! From the beginning we were able to sit down and discuss how we envisioned our day going. Denise listened and helped us to find ways to make the day ours, while also giving us the traditional feel we were looking for. We could not have put together our day so beautifully without her.
    I knew that while we were having a small wedding, there were details that I wanted to accentuate. My husband and I wanted to have traditional vows. Denise was so accommodating and provided us with many vow options, (wording, length, etc.) She was responsive to tailoring the vows to us specifically and communicated with us via e-mail and phone and in person to get it just right.
    On our special day Denise was there to guide our ceremony- I felt very relieved to have someone who knew what they were doing. She helped us determine the when of it all and it all came together quite nicely!
    I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding Officiant! Denise is professional, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jill, thank you! Your wedding was so beautiful and heartfelt. I am so glad that I could be there as your officiant. I wish you and Vincent the best always!