Iowa Wedding Officiant Reviews

25 | Grinnell, IA

25 Reviews for Iowa Wedding Officiant

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Denise did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. Very pleased with how it all fell into place.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Timothy! It was a pleasure to work with you both and to meet your family. I wish you all the absolute best in your life together!

Stacey · Married on 08/25/2018

Denise was really great. She provided ideas for us and was very open to whatever we decided for our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Norman and Stacey! I really enjoyed working with both of you and helping to make your special day so meaningful. I wish you every happiness in your married life together!

Andraya · Married on 06/30/2018

Denise is AMAZING! 110 degrees at our outdoor ceremony and she never missed a beat. She was so accomadating during the entire process. We had many compliments from guests. Pleasant and professional personality.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Andraya and Cody, it was an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you for the kind words. I wish you and your family a beautiful life together!

David · Married on 06/16/2018

Something just felt right starting from our initial contact with Denise. We had several questions along the way and Denise gave us not only the answers we needed but other suggestions we had not considered.
    Our wedding experience was wonderful, and having Reverend Denise Gonyea as our officiant made it that much more special.
    All the best, David & Angel.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

David and Angel, I so appreciate your kind words! Thank you! You are such a wonderful couple. I really enjoyed working with you both. I wish you an amazing married life together.

Jerry · Married on 05/01/2018

I honestly can't say enough good things! Denise was very helpful and understanding. She worked with us to get everything just right, and was on the ball with everything from last minute paperwork to unforeseeable schedule changes. We would have been totally lost without her.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jerry- Thank you to both you and Desiree! It was an honor to be a part of your ceremony of love and commitment to each other. I wish you both every happiness in your married life together!

molly · Married on 12/23/2017

Denise was wonderful. She stayed an extra 20 minutes because we forgot our paper work at the hotel. She was incredibly professional and was very helpful to us. She helped keep our ceremony personal and made it reflect us as a couple. We were thrilled to have her as our efficient.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for your review! I really enjoyed working with you and Mitch to make your ceremony a personal reflection of your love for each other. I wish both you all the happiness in the world in your married life together!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Denise did such an amazing job helping us with our wedding ceremony! She was available every step of the way. She couldn't have made it any easier to pick the perfect vows for exactly what we wanted for our ceremony.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you both loved the ceremony. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and I wish you and Joseph all the best in your married life together!

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Denise was wonderful to work with! She helped us choose vows that reflected us as a couple and made planning our ceremony very easy.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Michelle! I loved your venue and I'm so glad you enjoyed your ceremony! Best wishes to both of you on your married life together!

Chelsis · Married on 10/14/2017

Denise did an amazing job officiating our wedding! Everyone complimented on how great she was. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Chelsie, Thank you so much for your nice review! I'm so glad that you and Tristen enjoyed your special day. It was an honor to be a part of it! All the best to both of you in your married life together!

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2017

Denise was amazing. She was super excited to be apart of my special day

Sent on 11/10/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! I enjoyed your ceremony and I wish you and your family every happiness!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/08/2017

Denise was wonderful to work with. Her templates were helpful and we combined with some of our ideas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and experienced officiant

Sent on 10/17/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Wendy, thank you so much for your kind review! I really loved your wedding ceremony- simple, elegant, and heartfelt. It was such a beautiful day for you and John. I wish you both the best in your married life together!

Devin · Married on 10/01/2017

Denise was awesome! She helped us through everything every step of the way. She was very professional and the ceremony was beautiful. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Devin and Aaron, congratulations to you both! Thank you so much for your kind review. It means so much to me that your day was special to you. I wish both of you every happiness in your married life together!

Jess · Married on 09/01/2017

I would recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding officiant, she was prompt when I needed questions answer, she was flexible and she was beyond professional. She was kind and caring and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant at our wedding. I give her 5 + stars all the way around!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Jessica! It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. I wish you and Chad, and your sweet family, all the happiness in your married life together!

anthony · Married on 08/13/2017

She was amazing. Helped us out with making our own personal vows, and couldn't of been any happier wither her help and understanding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Anthony! Your wedding ceremony was very special. I don't think there was a dry eye! I wish you and Anna every happiness in your life together!

Tina · Married on 08/12/2017

Denise was just what we were looking for! Professional & met just our needs & flexibility! The ceremony was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Tina! Your ceremony was beautiful! I'm honored to have been part of your special day. I wish you and Brook every happiness together!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Denise was amazing ! We conducted most our business over email and she was very prompt! We also changed a couple things along the way and she was very flexible. When we finally did meet, she led such a beautiful ceremony for us, she was very sweet and polite. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Brittany! I really loved the venue you and Daniel picked. It was so beautiful and peaceful. You are such a sweet couple. I wish you both all the best in your married life together!

Debra · Married on 06/24/2017

Denise Gonyea was easy and wonderful to work with. We used one of her templates and added our own touches.
    She was so relaxed and professional on a very exciting day and we really enjoyed the ceremony. We highly recommend Denise Gonyea as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Debra! I really enjoyed helping you on your special day. You and Jaime and just vibrant, positive people and your wedding really reflected your love for each other and your love of family. I wish you both every happiness in your married life together!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Denise did a great job. She was easy to work with and made planning the ceremony very easy. She helped make our day extra special!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! Your wedding was beautiful and fun! I love the colors you two picked for you sand unity ceremony. I wish you and Herve every happiness in your married life together!

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2017

Denise was very accommodating and worked to tailor the ceremony the way that we wanted it. We asked to remove all religious and gendered language from the ceremony and there was no problem in doing so. She performed wonderfully and we were very pleased with our officiant throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin! Your ceremony was a very special reflection of your love and commitment and it worked so well in the venue you chose. I wish you and Catherine all of the happiness in your married life together!

Hannah · Married on 04/29/2017

Denise was on time and extremely friendly to everyone. I would recommend her to anyone who wishes for their wedding to be done in a beautifully done and timely manner.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Hannah! I appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting your family. I am honored that I got to be a part of your special day. I wish you and David all the joy in the world as husband and wife!

MARLENE · Married on 04/28/2017

DENISE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. HAD A SMALL CEREMONY AND HAD TO CHANGE LOCATION THE LAST MINUTE DUE TO WEATHER ISSUES. SHE HELPED MAKE THE OCCASION MEMORABLE.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Marlene, you are a treasure! I really enjoyed meeting you and Murry. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I wish you both the best always!
  • Kalie

Kalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Denise was great! She is so flexible and helpful! We didn't want any religious wording in our ceremony and she didn't have a problem with that at all! She gave us ideas for wording and even printed out keepsakes of our personal vows for us! She helped make our wedding day so special, she has such a kind heart! We had so many people comment on how great she was!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kalie! Your wedding was a pleasure to officiate. I really enjoyed working with you to create vows that were meaningful to you and Alex. Best wishes on your married life together!
  • W

W · Married on 05/25/2016

We were so happy we found Denise when we decided to renew our wedding vows for our 20th anniversary! To begin with, we had lost our original vows and Denise provided us with helpful suggestions from a collection of pre-written vows she has. Between these and adding our own personal thoughts, we had a renewal ceremony that was very meaningful to us. Denise's genuine warmth and kindness guided the entire tone of our renewal vows and she was an integral part of a very special day for us. Thank you, Denise!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

I am honored to have been part of your special day!

Jill · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I chose to have a small local wedding. We live in Kalona, Iowa and chose The Tuscan Moon (a local restaurant) as our venue. Denise was so professional and helpful! From the beginning we were able to sit down and discuss how we envisioned our day going. Denise listened and helped us to find ways to make the day ours, while also giving us the traditional feel we were looking for. We could not have put together our day so beautifully without her.
    I knew that while we were having a small wedding, there were details that I wanted to accentuate. My husband and I wanted to have traditional vows. Denise was so accommodating and provided us with many vow options, (wording, length, etc.) She was responsive to tailoring the vows to us specifically and communicated with us via e-mail and phone and in person to get it just right.
    On our special day Denise was there to guide our ceremony- I felt very relieved to have someone who knew what they were doing. She helped us determine the when of it all and it all came together quite nicely!
    I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding Officiant! Denise is professional, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Iowa Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jill, thank you! Your wedding was so beautiful and heartfelt. I am so glad that I could be there as your officiant. I wish you and Vincent the best always!