20 Reviews for Iowa Wedding Officiant

Counseling (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
20 Iowa Wedding Officiant Reviews

I honestly can't say enough good things! Denise was very helpful and understanding. She worked with us to get everything just right, and was on the ball with everything from last minute paperwork to unforeseeable schedule changes. We would have been totally lost without her.

Profile Picture Jerry , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious, Agnostic

Denise was wonderful. She stayed an extra 20 minutes because we forgot our paper work at the hotel. She was incredibly professional and was very helpful to us. She helped keep our ceremony personal and made it reflect us as a couple. We were thrilled to have her as our efficient.

Profile Picture molly, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise did such an amazing job helping us with our wedding ceremony! She was available every step of the way. She couldn't have made it any easier to pick the perfect vows for exactly what we wanted for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was wonderful to work with! She helped us choose vows that reflected us as a couple and made planning our ceremony very easy.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise did an amazing job officiating our wedding! Everyone complimented on how great she was. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Chelsis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was amazing. She was super excited to be apart of my special day

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was wonderful to work with. Her templates were helpful and we combined with some of our ideas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and experienced officiant

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding officiant, she was prompt when I needed questions answer, she was flexible and she was beyond professional. She was kind and caring and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant at our wedding. I give her 5 + stars all the way around!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazing. Helped us out with making our own personal vows, and couldn't of been any happier wither her help and understanding!

Profile Picture anthony, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Denise was just what we were looking for! Professional & met just our needs & flexibility! The ceremony was perfect! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tina , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was amazing ! We conducted most our business over email and she was very prompt! We also changed a couple things along the way and she was very flexible. When we finally did meet, she led such a beautiful ceremony for us, she was very sweet and polite. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

Denise Gonyea was easy and wonderful to work with. We used one of her templates and added our own touches.
She was so relaxed and professional on a very exciting day and we really enjoyed the ceremony. We highly recommend Denise Gonyea as a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Debra, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise did a great job. She was easy to work with and made planning the ceremony very easy. She helped make our day extra special!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was very accommodating and worked to tailor the ceremony the way that we wanted it. We asked to remove all religious and gendered language from the ceremony and there was no problem in doing so. She performed wonderfully and we were very pleased with our officiant throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was on time and extremely friendly to everyone. I would recommend her to anyone who wishes for their wedding to be done in a beautifully done and timely manner.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

DENISE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. HAD A SMALL CEREMONY AND HAD TO CHANGE LOCATION THE LAST MINUTE DUE TO WEATHER ISSUES. SHE HELPED MAKE THE OCCASION MEMORABLE.

Profile Picture MARLENE, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was great! She is so flexible and helpful! We didn't want any religious wording in our ceremony and she didn't have a problem with that at all! She gave us ideas for wording and even printed out keepsakes of our personal vows for us! She helped make our wedding day so special, she has such a kind heart! We had so many people comment on how great she was!

Profile Picture Kalie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy we found Denise when we decided to renew our wedding vows for our 20th anniversary! To begin with, we had lost our original vows and Denise provided us with helpful suggestions from a collection of pre-written vows she has. Between these and adding our own personal thoughts, we had a renewal ceremony that was very meaningful to us. Denise's genuine warmth and kindness guided the entire tone of our renewal vows and she was an integral part of a very special day for us. Thank you, Denise!

Profile Picture User7070651, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose to have a small local wedding. We live in Kalona, Iowa and chose The Tuscan Moon (a local restaurant) as our venue. Denise was so professional and helpful! From the beginning we were able to sit down and discuss how we envisioned our day going. Denise listened and helped us to find ways to make the day ours, while also giving us the traditional feel we were looking for. We could not have put together our day so beautifully without her.
I knew that while we were having a small wedding, there were details that I wanted to accentuate. My husband and I wanted to have traditional vows. Denise was so accommodating and provided us with many vow options, (wording, length, etc.) She was responsive to tailoring the vows to us specifically and communicated with us via e-mail and phone and in person to get it just right.
On our special day Denise was there to guide our ceremony- I felt very relieved to have someone who knew what they were doing. She helped us determine the when of it all and it all came together quite nicely!
I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding Officiant! Denise is professional, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/31/10, 1 Review