iO Makeup & Hair Reviews

27 | Cancun, MX

27 Reviews for iO Makeup & Hair

27 iO Makeup & Hair Reviews

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2018

Highly recommend!! I love my make up and hair, I received so many comments on it, as well as my bridesmaids. It was a great experience overall!

Stacey · Married on 02/22/2018

I had nothing but a great experience with the girls at io, makeup and hair both looked amazing would highly recommend.

Dhara · Married on 11/05/2017

Best makeup artist around Cancun !! Very flexible and reliable.

Sam · Married on 10/27/2017

I’m in love with my wedding makeup and my hair.
    Ioana is such a sweet heart.
    She is awesome, my makeup last all night long.
    All my brides look amazing as well ,
    Thanks

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

Ioana is amazing! Her team was son nice with all my girls, I am very happy i found her. My makeup and hair was beyond amazing!! Thanks!

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot say enough about how great this crew was, very professional and fun at the same time! I along with my bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom have never felt more beautiful! I asked Ioana to make me beautiful, nervous cause I did not know what to expect when she was done, and OMG she did just that without pictures, suggestions, recommendations, etc.!! She knows what "look" is best as soon as she sees you in person! It is amazing!! Even with a June wedding, sweating like crazy, the makeup never budged, lasted all night long! Thank you again for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day!

Katie · Married on 06/08/2017

Ioana and her team were absolutely fantastic! Very professional and everyone looked beautiful!!! I highly recommend iO makeup & hair to anyone getting married in Cancun!!!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

Ionia and her team were amazing! Me and my friends are very particular about our makeup and hair. Ionia was very easy to work with. Very responsive and understanding. She made me, my bridesmaids, sister inlaws and mother in law look breathtaking. She is very professional and honestly a true artist. Thank you so much! She even hustled down to my ballroom doors to do touch ups for my grand entrance into the ballroom with my husband! Thank you so so much for everything!

• Elina

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

Ioana is not only an amazing makeup artist but she is also very friendly and funny, I was so relax while she was doing my makeup. I never use makeup but I wanted to look different but still being myself she got my idea at first, thanks ioana you are the best.

Candy · Married on 08/27/2016

I want to say thanks ioana and Irasema you guys did and amazing job I was stunning you are truely talented.

• Amelie

Amelie · Married on 08/23/2016

Guys thanks a lot for doing my makeup I received so many compliments, it last all night long, so thanks!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

Ioana recently did an amazing job on wedding day make up and I am really happy with the choice I made. Not only she is an amazing make up artist but also she is a great and fun person to work with. As a professional person, she is very caring and detail oriented. My make up stayed for the whole night and I didn't have any need to renew it. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for perfection on her wedding day!

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2016

I really thanks to Ioana an her team, I loved my makeup the day of my wedding. My family all loved their make up. I highly reccomend her! She is absolutely amazing make up artist!

Charisse · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend Ioana from Pergio Studio,she did my Makeup and Hair for my rehearsal dinner and my Wedding and she did 2 amazing looks!!
    I really enjoy the experience with her team
    They are great guys!!

Alyssa · Married on 08/12/2016

I highly recommend Ioana and her team, really!.. They exceeded my expectations

Sheela · Married on 08/08/2016

i got married in the Rivera Maya i wasn't aware about the hot weather until i was there i mean i knew the tropical wheather but was so so hot.!!  i was very worry about it, i searched about makeup artist in Cancun and Riviera and Pergio Studio Came across i looked their prices and photos and since day one Emmanuel got in touch with me he explained me about their services and then the second ioana started with the process of  makeup and hair i knew she was the one.!! I wanted a natural makeup, and loose curls she was very fast and my makeup was amazing i was glad i hired them, she also did my mom's make up and she looked so  younger.!! if you are getting married in rivera maya definitely Ioana is the right one.

Helen · Married on 08/06/2016

When I meet ioana I felt like I was in good hands, she is very professional girl, she knows what she's doing, you can tell i'm very picky with makeup but all her makeup kit was neat and she gave me the best advices for my makeup and my hair.

The wedding day she was on time and my bridesmaid were amazing, she did also my mom and my mother in law, I can't express in words how gratefull I'm with them.

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2016

Ioana and her team are a blast, I was afraid beacause my wedding was on the beach so ioana told me to trust her and i did my hair and my makeup last all night, Irasema did my hair and OMG, loved it, i would recommend Pergio Studio for sure.

Thanks a lot

Rossie · Married on 07/30/2016

At first I thought she was a little pricey, and was not too sure about booking her due to the price. But I am sure glad I did!

I booked her for my wedding and was SO impressed. My hair and makeup come out great! I received so many compliments on my hair and make up (I have very long heavy wavy hair) and my pictures came out great because of it!

Just 2 words... so artistic! Thank you Ioana

Marina · Married on 07/18/2016

First of all let me say wow! Ioana was amazing.

I was a little nervous about getting my hair done since I usually wear a ponytail, and don't often like how others do my hair. I really wanted to try some hair extensions to lengthen my hair and they came out beautiful.

Ioana was able to order them last minute in the perfect shade. They looked beautiful and stayed in very well and snug.

Ioana did my hair as well as my wedding party, 2 girls under 5 and the mother of the groom. Everyone was very happy.

Ioana pulled of a miracle by having us all done and looking beautiful with time to spare. I had no idea what she could do with a 3 year old but she did a beautiful up do that stayed in all night.

I would hire Ioana again any time I need my hair done for a special occasion. She was awesome and made me the bride feel the most special and the most beautiful!

Thank you Ioana!

Kari · Married on 06/30/2016

Io and Sema was great! Fun to work with and did an amazing job on my makeup and hair, along with my friends for my wedding in Mexico. I would definitely recommend Pergio to all my friends!

Jamie · Married on 06/03/2016

If you are getting married in Cancun better hired Pergio Studio, my makeup and hair was beyond perfect flawless and last all night long despite the weather. I really loved you guys!. Thanks ioana and irasema.

Margaret · Married on 03/26/2016

ioana is truly the best make-up artist! She gave me the best advice about my hair an make-up and she nailed it rigth away, she's and her team are very talented.

One of the best part was the price, and Emmanuel so easy to work with. My sister is about to get married and for sure we are hiring Pergio Studio.

I highly recommend!!!

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2016

I LOVED my makeup for my wedding.

It was wonderful to correspond with them because they were SUPER responsive, like within an 1-2 response time. It made me feel more comfortable choosing them because I felt like they cared. The day of the wedding was great. They worked quickly and we were on schedule, no rushing or panicking last minute.

I recommend it totally.