iO Makeup & Hair Reviews

iO Makeup & Hair 6
iO Makeup & Hair 7
  • Izkalotzin

Izkalotzin Gonzalez · Married on 02/02/2019

The best makeup artist in Cancun!

I totally recommend Iona, she is very professional and also her team. I got married last February 2nd, 2019 at the Reflect Grand Krystal Cancun. I had my makeup test two days before the wedding and it was perfect, I had the chance to see how I was going to feel and made adjustments for the wedding day.

I hired hair and makeup services for me (including makeup test) and for the bridesmaids (4 girls), my mom, groom's mom and my aunt. 8 ladies in total and we were ready on time for the ceremony.

Iona knows perfectly how to work with different types of skin and different ages, she cleans all her tools between each person and the best part is she is amazing!! She was very open to listen to my ideas and the colors I wanted and she also suggested how to get the perfect look that will last for a Cancun wedding literally all day.

If you are looking for a professional, great quality and a very good price makeup artist in Cancun you need to hire Ioana.

I thought I was going to be able to do my makeup but I wasn't, I made the best decision with Ioana. She prepared my skin and she applied the makeup with airbrush. I felt so pretty and comfortable to dance and cry all night!!

The picture of me at the elevator was at the end of the night, you can see how my makeup was perfect. I didn't need to retouch it and I didn't apply more lipstick only what she put early.

Thank you Ioana for an amazing service!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    iO Makeup & Hair 17
    iO Makeup & Hair 18
    iO Makeup & Hair 19

iO Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you very much it was a pleasure to be able to meet you and do your makeup for your wedding.
    Thank you again for your sweet words I really appreciate. =)
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 01/04/2019

Fabulous!!!!!!

II was gorgeous for my wedding!! I’ve nevee heard so many compliments about my makeup and hair. I was so thankful IO. I had 7 bridesmaids and they all looked amazing. Everyone was super happy with the results.

iO Makeup & Hair 20

Jasmine Kretzer · Married on 12/14/2018

Best hair/makeup team in Riviera Maya

Hired for engagement photo shoot as well as wedding. For the wedding, a team of 6 arrived for 10 people, including myself. Each person loved their hair and makeup. Very punctual and fast. They were kind and asked each girl for preference in hair/makeup. Would hire again in a heart beat!

Kimberly · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

My hair and makeup were beyond perfect. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Such a great team to work with. So professional and can not express how happy I was! When I come back to Cancun I will be hiring you guys again. Thanks so much.

iO Makeup & Hair 21
  • Michelle

Michelle Bakay · Married on 10/30/2018

My best day ever!!!

Ioana Figueroa is amazing she did my makeup for my wedding day. I recommend 100%
    She is the best option in the Riviera Maya.

• Thamara

Thamara · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional and lovely!

I'm a wedding planner and I have worked with them before and have also recommended them to other brides, so I pretty much knew since the beginning that I wanted to hire them!

Ioana and Irasema are simply amazing! Not only they nailed the look I was looking for, but it lasted all night (actually, my hair lasted until the next day, lol). Plus! Io is such a sweetheart! Believe me, it is really important to surround yourself with good vibes on the day of your wedding and this ladies are the sweetest! Thank you both so much!

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2018

Highly recommend!! I love my make up and hair, I received so many comments on it, as well as my bridesmaids. It was a great experience overall!

Stacey · Married on 02/22/2018

I had nothing but a great experience with the girls at io, makeup and hair both looked amazing would highly recommend.

Dhara · Married on 11/05/2017

Best makeup artist around Cancun !! Very flexible and reliable.

Sam · Married on 10/27/2017

I’m in love with my wedding makeup and my hair.
    Ioana is such a sweet heart.
    She is awesome, my makeup last all night long.
    All my brides look amazing as well ,
    Thanks

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

Ioana is amazing! Her team was son nice with all my girls, I am very happy i found her. My makeup and hair was beyond amazing!! Thanks!

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot say enough about how great this crew was, very professional and fun at the same time! I along with my bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom have never felt more beautiful! I asked Ioana to make me beautiful, nervous cause I did not know what to expect when she was done, and OMG she did just that without pictures, suggestions, recommendations, etc.!! She knows what "look" is best as soon as she sees you in person! It is amazing!! Even with a June wedding, sweating like crazy, the makeup never budged, lasted all night long! Thank you again for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day!

Katie · Married on 06/08/2017

Ioana and her team were absolutely fantastic! Very professional and everyone looked beautiful!!! I highly recommend iO makeup & hair to anyone getting married in Cancun!!!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

Ionia and her team were amazing! Me and my friends are very particular about our makeup and hair. Ionia was very easy to work with. Very responsive and understanding. She made me, my bridesmaids, sister inlaws and mother in law look breathtaking. She is very professional and honestly a true artist. Thank you so much! She even hustled down to my ballroom doors to do touch ups for my grand entrance into the ballroom with my husband! Thank you so so much for everything!

• Elina

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

Ioana is not only an amazing makeup artist but she is also very friendly and funny, I was so relax while she was doing my makeup. I never use makeup but I wanted to look different but still being myself she got my idea at first, thanks ioana you are the best.

Candy · Married on 08/27/2016

I want to say thanks ioana and Irasema you guys did and amazing job I was stunning you are truely talented.

• Amelie

Amelie · Married on 08/23/2016

Guys thanks a lot for doing my makeup I received so many compliments, it last all night long, so thanks!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

Ioana recently did an amazing job on wedding day make up and I am really happy with the choice I made. Not only she is an amazing make up artist but also she is a great and fun person to work with. As a professional person, she is very caring and detail oriented. My make up stayed for the whole night and I didn't have any need to renew it. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for perfection on her wedding day!

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2016

I really thanks to Ioana an her team, I loved my makeup the day of my wedding. My family all loved their make up. I highly reccomend her! She is absolutely amazing make up artist!

Charisse · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend Ioana from Pergio Studio,she did my Makeup and Hair for my rehearsal dinner and my Wedding and she did 2 amazing looks!!
    I really enjoy the experience with her team
    They are great guys!!

Alyssa · Married on 08/12/2016

I highly recommend Ioana and her team, really!.. They exceeded my expectations

Sheela · Married on 08/08/2016

i got married in the Rivera Maya i wasn't aware about the hot weather until i was there i mean i knew the tropical wheather but was so so hot.!!  i was very worry about it, i searched about makeup artist in Cancun and Riviera and Pergio Studio Came across i looked their prices and photos and since day one Emmanuel got in touch with me he explained me about their services and then the second ioana started with the process of  makeup and hair i knew she was the one.!! I wanted a natural makeup, and loose curls she was very fast and my makeup was amazing i was glad i hired them, she also did my mom's make up and she looked so  younger.!! if you are getting married in rivera maya definitely Ioana is the right one.

Helen · Married on 08/06/2016

When I meet ioana I felt like I was in good hands, she is very professional girl, she knows what she's doing, you can tell i'm very picky with makeup but all her makeup kit was neat and she gave me the best advices for my makeup and my hair.

The wedding day she was on time and my bridesmaid were amazing, she did also my mom and my mother in law, I can't express in words how gratefull I'm with them.

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2016

Ioana and her team are a blast, I was afraid beacause my wedding was on the beach so ioana told me to trust her and i did my hair and my makeup last all night, Irasema did my hair and OMG, loved it, i would recommend Pergio Studio for sure.

Thanks a lot