Invytations Reviews

100 | Stoughton, MA

100 Reviews for Invytations

Adam S. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Invytations = Creativity

Working with Vy Vy was great! She took the time to make sure I was truly satisfied with the invitations for my wedding. She made it fun and easy to choose styles and colors with her large selections of samples. Having everything right in front of you really helped feel confident with my decisions. The tools that she used to tie in the whole social media side of things really helped complemented the invitation and wedding go smoother, because everyone on the guest list was informed and where to be and what to do. She was for sure very thorough and creative, plus she delivered them ahead of schedule. You can tell she knows what she’s doing. Definitely coming back soon for my house warming invitations.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Ashley K. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best personalized invitations you can get.

Vy Vy did such an amazing job on the invitations and other stationary and printable items for my sister's bridal shower. She worked with me on every detail and even asked questions and offered ideas that I had not even considered. Planning can be really stressful and you don't want to forget any detail and Vy Vy was so great at making sure we didn't. Every detail was perfect and so many of the guests complemented us on her designs. I would 100% recommend Vy Vy and Invytations to anyone looking for a custom personalized experience.

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 02/08/2021

Nautical theme with gray/blue wedding invitations and Save the Dates

Vy Vy was such a pleasure to work with! I gave her my idea of what theme I wanted with a color scheme and she had plenty of recommendations and samples for me to look at. Responses were very prompt and she made sure to check everything prior to production! To top everything off, I had asked for an additional insert to add to my invitations for a Covid-19 update and she of course was able to get it done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend VyVy for any invitation needs!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Loan N. · Married on 11/06/2020

Classy and beautiful stationary!

Vy Vy is a perfectionist and it shows in her work. She did a fantastic job on our wedding day stationary. We really could not ask for better. There was a certain color scheme and style we were looking for which can sometimes get lost in translation but not with Vy Vy. She made sure she understood our vision and she proved it in the stationary she provided to us. We appreciate all the work she put into the details. Our stationary was classy and beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests. It completed the look for our wedding. With Vy Vy you never have to worry about missing deadlines. She is timely always sending updates and extremely professional. We highly recommend Invytations for all of your stationary needs!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Randall P. · Married on 02/22/2020

Invaluable

Invytations creativity and the value added in their customer service of helping us not only design everything from our invitation suite to welcome box inserts and tags and door hangers to the little detail signage at the venue — she provided invaluable advice such as weighing your envelope - wording on invitation - how to set up your address lists etc her value added is what makes her service as a stationer that much more amazing and why you shouldn’t consider anyone else but her for your big day or special event!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Samantha L. · Married on 02/08/2020

One-of-a-kind designs!

I hired Invytations in September to design my custom wedding invitations. I sent Vy Vy a few photos of my vision, the color palette my fiancé and I liked, and the theme that we were going with. She sent us a list of fonts to review so we could narrow down which ones we liked. After that, she brought our vision to life! We asked for a couple of small revisions (font, color, placement, etc.) and her final design was even better than we could have imagined. She is so pleasant to work with, takes your budget into account, and is very detail-oriented and efficient. All of my friends, family, and vendors absolutely loved the invitations - they are so classy, well-designed, and elegant - and we were so ecstatic about the response. I hired her again for a custom sign request for our wedding. She used the same fonts from our invitation, and designed a piece that is one of a kind. Vy Vy does a truly amazing job putting so much thought and care into each and every one of her custom designs.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Presceia

Presceia C. · Married on 11/17/2019

Highly recommend

VyVy is very talented, attentive to details and timely. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Natalie · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing work beautiful invitations

I’m so glad to have found Vy Vy to design my wedding invites! She’s truly an artist of what she does! Me and my husband already had an idea of what we wanted our invites to look like and she made our vision come true! She would always keep me updated on my design or when she would make small changes to improve the design!
    I highly recommend working with Vy Vy she’s the best of what she does and so passionate of her work! Looking forward to working with her again!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 08/09/2019

My overall experience working with VyVy was amazing!!! She took my dream and kicked it up a few notches! She was so responsive and efficient. We met and went over everything, and she just made the process so easy! Keeping my budget in mind the whole time, she created something so much more than I imagined. My fiancé and I are over the moon with the finished product. So glad to work with someone who makes invitation designing so fun! She will absolutely be doing my invitations for every occasion!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Melissa L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work!!!!

Working with Invytations is always stress free. I know that I am being taken care of. She is always very detailed oriented and listens to my ideas and incorporates them into the designs. I am in love with my save the dates so much so I actually cried! I cant wait to work with her again for my wedding invitations! Thank you again.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia A. · Married on 07/27/2019

I needed bridal shower invites for my cousin’s wedding.

I worked with Vy Vy and she was very nice and very professional. She is awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Loan · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful and Classy Wedding Stationary!

Deciding to work with Vy Vy at Invytations on our wedding stationary was one of the best decisions we made. Wedding planning can be stressful but working with Vy Vy was so easy. And what a joy to work with she was! She is very timely and extremely professional. I never had to worry about keeping tabs on her like some of my other vendors because she was always on top of her deadlines. She was always communicating with me and sending me updates. I met with Vy Vy a few times and she worked with me to develop the style of our stationary. She really understood what I was looking for and I felt that my vision was realized in our stationary. This was important to me as it is one of the first things our guests will see and will set the tone of our wedding. Our custom save the dates and invitations were stunning! They were beautiful and classy. Even better than I had imagined. All our guests loved them, and we received TONS of compliments. They all cannot wait for the wedding! We couldn’t be happier. Thank you Vy Vy for all your great work and for being a part of our wedding! I would highly recommend Vy Vy for your wedding stationary. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Valery

Valery · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend Working with Vy Vy :)

Vy Vy was really great to work with! My fiance and I could not honestly thank her enough! She was super organized always responded in a quick and timely manner. The service she provided was polite and friendly and she was always there when we need something answered right away. You can tell right away she is someone who is passionate about what she does and I look forward to working with her again :)

Sent on 02/25/2019

Courtney U. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience creating a custom wedding invitation

Working with Vy Vy was a great experience. She listened to all of our ideas and brought our vision to reality. She finished our wedding invitations right on schedule and was very flexible with our requests. I would highly recommend her for any of your stationary needs!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Vanessa · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Invitations

I could not express my gratitude VyVy 's Invytations her customer service is PHENOMENAL!! She was prompt with her emails/ texts and so easy to work with! I love how my invitations look beautiful and elegant. I would recommend if you're looking for great quality, professionalism, and timeliness.So excited to see my seating chart.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Abe

Abe A. · Married on 01/20/2019

Efficient and beautiful

Invitations, gave us the best possible experience. They took the time to listen to us and understood what we really wanted. My wife and I are not big on wedding related projects. So we hired Invytations to do our thank you card. They took care of the cards and even helped us choose the right picture to use. Vy Vy explained to us everything in detail and communicated with us enough to make us feel like we were her only clients. The product was more than what we could have hoped for. We have been recommending Invytations to everyone we know and will be using them for all of our future needs.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Phil · Married on 01/10/2019

Best wedding elopement announcement card experience!

We hired Invytations for both of our daughters' respective wedding elopement surprise announcement cards in 2017 and 2019. Knowing that Vy Vy provides a curated and professional experience from start to finish for all of her clients, we knew she was the right choice for the job. When you work with Vy Vy, you can feel reassured that your wedding stationery order will be done well and on time as she is creative, responsive, and detail oriented. Not only did she take the time to review the accuracy of names and addresses on our mailing list, but she also helped stuff and seal all envelopes, purchase and place necessary postage, and drop off the entire mailing at the post office. We knew we had one less thing to worry about working with Vy Vy! She provided many proofs with different font and color options for our daughters and their husbands' review, and she even helped them narrow photo options down for the cards. Our family and friends loved the quality and beauty of the finished product, and we received so many compliments. If you are still looking for a wedding invitation and stationery designer, look no further as we can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Vy literally helped my wedding dreams come true! The moment I got engaged, I was so excited that I’d be able to work with Invytations on my stationary suite! We began this incredible journey with my engagement party invitations & day of stationary for the party— these were absolutely beautiful, it was like the official announcement of our engagement to our friends & family & Vy made it so special. My fiancé and I have taken the past year to truly celebrate our engagement and Vy has helped each event come to life! When the holidays came around, we wanted to begin our tradition of family holiday cards & she was able to design such fabulous cards to begin this tradition! She worked with my mom & bridesmaids for my bridal shower and even bachelorette party invites—these turned heads, even one of my guests told me they had to rearrange things on her schedule after she saw the invites to make sure she made it! :) One of the most special parts of our time engaged is when we wanted to send “official” invitations to our wedding party. Vy helped us design & create custom invitations and “proposal boxes” that literally blew us away & our wedding party still talks about them! Finally, after all of these fun projects, we got to begin our wedding invitations! This was probably the easiest project, but most rewarding project to date! It was the easiest because after working so closely together for the past year, Vy knew our EXACT vision & brought it to life! She incorporated elements from everything we’ve worked on into our wedding invites to complete the suite perfectly. Right now, all of our guests are raving about the invites! Vy is also working on day of stationary for our wedding & at this point, we trust her to do anything for us even in her sleep! No one can compete with Vy in the stationary business & I look forward to her being apart of all of my future special life events!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Cali

Cali A. · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!

nvitations surpassed any expectations we had for our wedding invitations. I have known Vyvy for over 19 years so choosing her, a person I trust and had full confidence in, made the decision easy for me. Others who may be searching for someone reliable, professional, and enthusiastic need not look any further. Vyvy was fun to work with, professional, and really worked with us to fulfill any and all needs that we had. Our invitations came out amazing and we are beyond happy with how they turned out and would not hesitate to recommend Invytations to any couple looking for top notch quality.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Nelida L. · Married on 09/22/2018

Sonia Wedding

Hiring VyVy to do my invitations was the best decision I made!! She is amazing! At first I was a bit skeptical in meeting with her because I had found her by searching on the web for invitations near me. But from the moment we sat down with her till the very end product she never changed. She was very respectful, organized, reliable, professional, and honest. She notified me every step she took. I never felt that I had to look for her for a status update. When it was time to explain what we were looking for she kept saying "I know exactly what you want" "I have just the thing", she clearly was listening to me and knew what I wanted. She went above and beyond to provide me with my vision. I definitely recommended VyVy to anyone who's planning any type of event. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! I will be using her again for my next event.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jeanine

Jeanine B. · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful Invitations but so much more

I had the pleasure of working with Vy Vy for my wedding and let me tell you, without her help, my wedding would not have been what it was. Not only did she create my entire stationary suite, she actually kick-started the theme of my wedding, assisted in making color choices, guided me through additional needs from other vendors with regards to my stationary and made helpful recommendations regarding assembly and placement of the items day-of. She was quick to respond to every communication, extremely skilled in her execution of everything from save-the-dates to table charts, concierge cards and thank you cards. She made my wedding a beautiful day from start to finish. I highly recommend her services to anyone who needs a vendor with a unique, personalized approach to each product and a positive, energetic person to help you navigate the do’s and dont’s of wedding stationary. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Gamila A. · Married on 09/01/2018

Finding Vy Vy and working with her was such an amazing experience. She designed my wedding thank you card within the promised time frame . She made sure she understood what we were looking for, paid attention to all of the minor details and helped in making the whole process stress free. The cards were stunning. She is my only choice for any future projects. Thank you for giving me the joy of working with you.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Justine · Married on 08/18/2018

Vy Vy from Invytations was a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail is impeccable!!! We initially hired her for our Save the Dates and invitations and were extremely pleased with the final product. We also really appreciated how responsive she was and how considerate she was about deadlines (she often submitted final products prior to the deadline). After being so impressed by the Save the Dates and invitations we decided to hire her to do all the wedding day stationary (menus, place cards, and programs). We were initially hesitant to add more expenses but we had been so pleased that we decided it was well worth it. Over the course of our time working with Vy Vy (Invytations) we recommended her to a few other couples. We RARELY make any referrals because my fiance and I are very particular about quality and details but we felt like there was NO WAY this vendor could disappoint. She's creative, a great communicator, and open to feedback. Her commitment to creating a polished product that makes the couple happy shows every step of the way!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/18/2018

THANKS so much for the EXCELLENT SERVICE! It's with great joy and excitement to write this review about working with Vy Vy at Invytations. We’re sticklers for details and can shamefully admit we’re extremely picky about a lot of things. However, we can humbly say Vy Vy met our every need and more. We were planning our wedding and needed someone who could execute a particular vibe we wanted to capture with our invitations and a good friend of ours referred Vy Vy. Immediately from the start of our first consultation meet-up with Vy Vy she was extremely prepared for all of our particular needs. She shared her archive of so many amazing concepts and ideas it’s at that point we knew we were in good hands. Although we initially planned to just work with her on our Save The Date, but because she exceeded our expectations so much, we kept her to work on all wedding prints including menus, programs, seating cards, etc. We really enjoyed working with her especially because she did the subtle things that were so important in the long haul. Vy Vy has immense passion in her work and she showed it with each project we worked on. On many occasions she even served as our second pair of eyes catching typos, punctuation errors and missing information. In addition to Vy Vy being as sweet as her signature mark a “pink heart", she’s very professional and a promise-keeper. One quick example, we had a few unexpected last-minute changes to several of our printouts 3 days prior to the big day and Vy Vy was able to take our order and deliver with no delay! In short, we truly appreciate her outstanding customer service and can't wait to work with her again for future events. She’s by far one of the best, if not the best.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cori · Married on 08/05/2018

We had an amazing experience from start to finish working with Invytations for our wedding invitations! The process was seamless; Vy Vy was extremely professional, prompt and organized! She truly made our wedding invitation's vision come to life! We can't wait for our guests to receive them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018