Inviting Business Paper Boutique Reviews

49 | Palm Harbor, FL

49 Reviews for Inviting Business Paper Boutique

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

Who knew that “pieces of paper” could receive so many compliments. The invitations were a dreaded task on my wedding to do list. Not only are they absolutely stunning, but Samantha took the time to help me create something I loved! Her talent, patience, and professionalism is unmatched. If you are looking for someone to take their time to help make your ideas and Pinterest boards a reality, this is the place to go. My guests have ranted and raved about how gorgeous my invites are. Definitely recommend.

Michelle · Married on 12/08/2017

Samantha was so patient and great with my mother and I. She went above and beyond when it came to designing my ideal wedding invitation! I highly recommend her to any soon to be brides :)

Nia · Married on 11/25/2017

I used Samantha with Inviting Business Paper Boutique for the invitations for my wedding. A wedding with over 900 guests and this was one of the easiest parts of the whole planning process! Working with Samantha was amazing! She was so helpful, extremely detail oriented, quick to respond and corrected all my changes within 1-2 business days! Wedding planning can be stressful and your invitations are a very important to say the least, and Samantha made it such an enjoyable & easy experience! She also has a great variety of invitations to choose from. In addition, I wanted a specific kind of envelope and she found it for me! I would highly recommend Inviting Business Paper Boutique!

Gina · Married on 11/04/2017

Sam is the best! I am so happy with how my wedding invitations came out! She was so helpful with the colors, fonts, and style! I would have been lost without her! <3

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Was not looking forward to picking out my invites as I am so indecisive and after looking at hundreds online couldn't find anything that stood out as me. Samantha helped make the choice easy and show me what she thought I would like after answering a few questions. Invitations came out BEAUTIFULLY. FAVORITE part of my wedding so far, I am obsessed with them!

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 02/04/2017

Samantha is very nice and accommodating and has a wide variety of things to choose from. Shes very professional and has a great eye and ear for helping you make decisions - which can be very overwhelming when it comes to picking out wedding invitations! Our invitations were BEAUTIFUL! and we received many many compliments. We also ordered two sets of thank you notes and address labels which we love! Will definitely place orders with them in the future! Thanks Samantha!

Carey · Married on 12/17/2016

Samantha is incredible at what she does. Her guidance and attention to detail was paramount in the selection of our wedding invitations, and even our save-the-dates. Look no further than Inviting Business Paper Boutique for any of your needs. You will cordially enjoy working with Sam!

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

My mom has used inviting business for all of her big events or announcements over the years. I loved the process of picking out wedding invitations with Samantha. When we met with her, she sat us down at a table and asked my mom and me what general style we thought we might be looking for (modern, traditional, etc) and then she handed us some sample books to look at and to bookmark the ones that interested us. After she let us work on our own for a little while, we were able to narrow it down and talk with her about it, we realized that we could customize almost anything. We changed fonts, colors, even the placement of the text on the invitation itself. They turned out EXACTLY how we wanted them to look and it was one of the easiest things we did during the wedding planning process. They came in when she told us that they would, we picked them up & sent them out! I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to make an appointment with Inviting Business. For price reference... we ordered about 175 invites (they were large square cards, we also got a liner in the envelope, reply cards, return address printed on the reply cards & on the primary envelopes) and it cost us $767.

Helen-Maria · Married on 11/28/2015

Inviting Business and Samantha are AMAZING!!! She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and was patient in letting me make my decision for the perfect wedding invitations. She also created my ceremony programs and they were perfect! I had a Greek Orthodox ceremony, but the groom's family and most of my friends were not Greek and so I needed something to help explain the ceremony to them. She gave me multiple examples of other Greek weddings so that I could see different ways it could be done, which was so helpful to me, especially as there are so many other things to think about as a bride! Everything was always punctual, and the shop remains closed for consultations so you're never interrupted! She was always swift in responding to my emails and NUMEROUS questions. Her prices are also extremely reasonable!! I thought it might be cheaper working with an online business, but no! I compared prices of paper products I wanted online and Samantha had the same prices. AND online you don't get the personal service she provided, the feedback, or the ability to touch and feel the invitations for yourself. If you have the opportunity to use Inviting Business for your wedding or any other event, DO IT!

Hayden & Brett · Married on 09/06/2015

Samantha was so sweet and a pleasure to work with! I was very unsure of what I wanted but luckily she has tons of samples and great ideas to help you with your vision! It's so nice to be able to see and touch your invitations before you purchase them, if you buy online you don't really know what you're getting. Samantha was so helpful with design/layout and wording! Our invitations were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them!

sara · Married on 06/19/2015

Samantha was an absolute joy to work with!
    Not only are her products stunning, she is amazing at what she does. Thanks to Samantha's guidance, my invitations we beautiful! I received so many compliments!
    I would use Samantha and Inviting

Alexa · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I had absolutely wonderful experience working with Sam on our wedding invitations. She was a huge help with everything we needed! I would highly recommend anyone looking for invites to check out inviting business paper boutique!

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

I highly recommend Inviting Business Boutique! We absolutely loved our Save The Dates, Wedding Invitations and Personalized Cocktail Napkins. Samantha was simply amazing and so helpful in every way possible. She was incredibly patient and flexible while helping us find exactly what we were looking for, within our budget. Our invitations were perfect, exactly what we wanted and more gorgeous than I ever imagined. We received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful and so "me" the Wedding Invites were. Samantha is simply amazing at what she does, do yourself a favor and choose Inviting Business Boutique for all of your paper needs!!! Thank you again for everything Samantha!!

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

I was considering getting special paper and taking it to Kinko's, Office Depot or Staples to get my invitations done before I walked into this gem of a store. My lead time was burnt down to almost being non-existent and my budget for invitations was VERY humble.

As I walked in Samantha, the owner had 1 appointment and 3 walk-ins, including myself and my mom, at the same time. Samantha gave use a few recommended books to look at then assisted the other people but never left us alone for any point of the process and felt like we had her undivided attention without the other groups in there. Her knowledge of invitations is immense, we had found an invitation we liked and she knew she could find a better price with the same invitation in another book. In coincidence as she was thumbing through I found MY invitation and once I saw it my mind could not be changed, the fact that they were cheaper than any I had looked at was a bigger plus.

Samantha has a lot of books and samples too look through. She takes time to help and guide you in what features of each card you are interested in to give you suggestions. She walks you through every step of the process including type set, wording, ordering and more. The proofing process is wonderful, done through e-mail – as a working bride every opportunity to communicate electronically is golden. Once the proofs were finalized it seemed as though the prints were delivered several days later. Her pricing can meet all types of budgets without affecting quality of your invitation or level of service.

This vendor was an amazing find and her level of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge is fabulous!!

Thank you Samantha for being a part of making my day magical and when I have the need again I will be back to your shop!!

Asimina · Married on 11/08/2014

I have absolutely loved working with Samantha on our wedding invitations. From our first appointment, I could tell she was organized and great at her job. We didn't find "the" invitation at Inviting Business, but when I found it, I was certain I wanted to order it through Samantha. I just knew I could trust her to do everything correctly. She was great at guiding us through the process, giving helpful suggestions, and pointing out things we never would have though of. Our invitations have now arrived and they are absolutely perfect. I can't wait to work with her for day of paper as well! Thanks for everything Samantha!

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

Choosing invitations was by far my favorite part of my wedding planning process. I do not think this would have been the case if it not for the sincerity, professionalism, and patience of Samantha, owner of Inviting Business Paper Boutique. I'm so very grateful that I chose not to order invitations through an online service. Samantha had the experience and knowledge to guide me into the perfect invitations with all the proper wording and etiquette. She even helped me with postage (which can be a nightmare.) She took her time to make sure no detail was overlooked while still staying within my budget. My invitations came out beautiful! I highly recommend this company!

Samantha was amazing! Our invitations were custom and high quality and cost less than many of the online samples we got! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Inviting Business Paper Boutique!!!

JRay · Married on 10/11/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Samantha at Inviting Business. She sat with me and designed every detail of my invitations and was so patient and knowledgeable. She got everything I wanted nailed to a tee and the invites came out Amazing! I was going to order my invites online and I am so glad I went to Samantha instead. It is so much more personal and you can really make every detail exactly the way you want it. We made a few changes via email during the process and Samantha would always get back to me immediately. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for this important and special process! The invites turned out to be one of my favorite things about my wedding!

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

Our invitations, menus and programs were beautiful. I am so thankful we found Samantha and her company all her work is beautiful and I highly recommend her and her company!!!

Katherine · Married on 09/13/2014

Samantha at Inviting Business helped us choose the perfect wedding invitations and thank you notes as well as printed and designed our program, menu, favor sign and place cards. She also recommended the calligrapher that we used and were very satisfied with. Samantha was always very calm and professional in a stressful time. She delivered a quality product in a timely manner and ever was earlier than promised in some cases. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Georgia · Married on 09/06/2014

The options the shop has are amazing. Samantha is the sweetest and was very knowledge and able to assist me when making choices and guiding me. My invitations came out so beautiful and I've been getting so many compliments on them!

Samantha was always responsive to emails and phone calls.

So so so happy! Plan on using them Again for programs and place cards!

cristina · Married on 08/31/2014

Wow, where do I begin?! Samantha is not only extraordinarily sweet, but she is genuinely invested in creating the most beautiful, quality, and cost efficient invitations possible. From the pearl embellishments, to incredibly gorgeous gold invitation seal; Samantha took it upon herself to bring my invitation vision to life and it was more than I could have ever imagined. "The most stunning and elegant invitations I have ever seen" is just a mere reflection of all the compliments I have received from guests. Further more, Samantha is incredibly talented and a joy to work with! We are now using The Inviting Business for our place cards, menu cards, as well as our ceremony brochures. I highly recommend her! Thank you again for all of your hard work!

- Cristina Mazzone

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Samantha is extremely attentive! She listened to everything I had to say and went out of her way to make it happen! She was patient with me when I changed my mind, again and again! I highly recommend this place for anything...cocktail napkins, gift bags, programs, save the date cards, invitations and so much more!

My invitations were absolutely gorgeous and Samantha was so great to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Carrie · Married on 07/19/2014

I highly recommend choosing Inviting Business to handle all of your stationery needs. Samantha made the process easy and fun! My favorite part of wedding planning was getting to select the perfect invitation that matched my style and wedding theme. My invitations were absolutely beautiful. She has great ideas and will work with any wedding style you have in mind. I will definitely be a return customer.