Invitations by Whitney Reviews

Invitations by Whitney 4
Invitations by Whitney 5

Jake Poersch · Married on 09/28/2019

Save the Date

Invitations by Whitney created a Save the Date design that was beyond my expectations. She was able to take the ideas that I had and develop a beautiful piece of work. She was professional, prompt, and intuitive throughout the entire process. Next, the quality of the paper used, legibility of fonts, and the consistency of over 100 invitations was nothing short of excellent. At this point, I can’t wait to work with Whitney on formal wedding invitations in the next few months.

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Jake! You are THE best! Your kind and encouraging review just made my day!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to design and print your Save the Dates! There are no words to describe how easy and amazing you were to work with, and I look forward to creating a one-of-a-kind invitation suite for your wedding in the months to come!
  • Miranda

Miranda Greeson · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely in love with Whitney’s work!

Ordering our invites was the easiest thing we have done so far! Whitney is spot on and truly captures the vision you are looking for. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Miranda, thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging review! It has been an honor to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding stationery! I hope everyone enjoys them, and I wish you and Andrew the best of love, happiness and blessings in your marriage! Congratulations!! I am SO excited for you two, and know you are going to be a gorgeous bride!!

Morgan Whitaker · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was perfect!

I sent Whitney my idea for my wedding invitations and she created exactly what I had in mind! They were perfect! She would respond very quick to any messages I sent her and made the process easy! I would highly recommend her!

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging review, Morgan! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to design your dream wedding invitation suite! I wish you and Dustin a lifetime of love, happiness and blessings as you embark on this new journey together! Congratulations!!
  • Alan

Alan · Married on 09/22/2018

Great products and customer service

Whitney created a nice invitation suite for our event. Colors were perfect and exactly what we said we needed and wanted. Quick turn time too.

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Alan, you were a dream to work with! Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging words about my work! It was an honor to have the opportunity to design and print such a beautiful invitation suite for your event! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVP, etc.

Invitations by Whitney handled all things related to my wedding. She did my STD, Invitations, RSVPs, and even made signs for other things during my wedding. She so helpful and great at what she does, and is very reasonable with price and product. She turned a thought into a dream and I couldn’t be happier to be able to continue to work with her! You won’t regret it for sure!

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Julie, this makes my heart swell! Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging words!! I appreciate every single opportunity you have given me over the years to come up with the perfect designs for you! Your wedding suite was beyond dreamy and suited your and Seth's personalities so well! I am looking forward to many more years of working together!!

Caroline Kendrick · Married on 03/25/2017

Wedding invitations

Invitations by Whitney has helped me with so many special event invitations over the years. Custom designed wedding invitations, save the dates, birthday’s for our little girl, Christmas cards and the list goes on. She is literally the easiest person to work with and she always exceeds my expectations. I just give her an idea or a theme and she runs with it and I always love seeing what she comes up with. She is efficient and reasonably priced. I def recommend her for all your custom design needs.

Invitations by Whitney 6
    Invitations by Whitney 7
    Invitations by Whitney 8
    Invitations by Whitney 9
    Invitations by Whitney 10
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Beautiful Invitation Suite

Whitney created a beautiful invitation suite for one of our couples here at the Farm at Bentley Fields wedding venue and it was beyond amazing! We told her the colors that the couple would be using and trusted her creativity and it was everything and more.

Invitations by Whitney 11
    Invitations by Whitney 12
    Invitations by Whitney 13

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Missy, you have been such a blessing in my life in such a short period of time! You know that saying "Find your tribe and love them hard?" Well you truly are my "tribe" in the wedding industry, and have served as a huge light of encouragement and motivation for me to dream big! Words cannot express how grateful I am to have come to know you, and I look forward to working with you again very soon and for many years to come! You are beyond amazing!!
  • Whitney

Whitney Everidge · Married on 01/10/2015

Whitney Everidge

Whitney is amazing! She is so creative and can work around anyone’s colors and design. I used her, and now my sister has. I will never purchase invitations from anyone else!

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Whitney, you just made my day! Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging words!! Working with you and your sister has been such a dream, and I am beyond grateful to have served a small role in making sure your dreams became a reality for each of your weddings!