Invitations by Whitney Reviews

31 Reviews for Invitations by Whitney

• Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely phenomenal!

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Whitney is! She was fantastic every step of the way with the wedding invitation suite design process, as well as our wedding ceremony programs! Whitney worked with me to craft the most beautiful invitations to send our guests. She was professional, prompt to reply, and completely took my vision and rolled with it. Whitney is a true GEM! I would recommend Invitations by Whitney to anyone wanting custom, affordable, beautiful wedding stationary. She is simply the best. My husband and I will look back at her impeccable work in the years to come with such gratitude! Whitney-- thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Kennedy C. · Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding stationary

Whitney was amazing to work with and made my vision of wedding stationary come to life. She is extremely easy to work with and goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. I would highly recommend her for anyone in the market for customized stationary. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Danielle B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Highly Recommend!

Whitney created such special save the dates for us. She is a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend her to be a part of your special day.

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Michele

Michele W. · Married on 11/11/2020

Better Than 5 Stars!

Whitney is THE absolute best! I have known her on a personal level for years but on the business level I’ve ordered invitations on several different occasions. She’s so out going, professional and super easy to work with. She made my wedding invitation suite specific to my needs and wants and they were everything I anticipated plus more. Whitney does beautiful work and I won’t ever use anyone else for stationary! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli W. · Married on 10/24/2020

We Cannot Say Enough Amazing Things About Whitney!!

If you want quality invitations from someone who is kind, creative, and super responsive, then look no further than Whitney!
    When deciding on wedding invitations, I had no idea what I wanted/needed/etc. Whitney was kind enough to meet up with us and explain everything with samples to help give me ideas and offer insight on what we needed for our specific situation. I gave Whitney the creative freedom to do what she thought was best with our invitations and menus, and see exceeded expectations all the way around. She is knowledgable on norms and customs and offers a plethora of options regarding paper type, font, font color, wax seals, etc. I fully believe that she can meet even the most specific of requests, and she will exceed every expectation. She worked so hard for us and produced a product that our guests raved about. In addition to all of her talent, she is also one of the kindest and sweetest individuals I have ever met. It was a true pleasure working with her. We will definitely use Whitney for any and all future invitation/stationary needs! Thank you soooooooo much, Whitney! You truly are the BEST!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary S. · Married on 10/24/2020

The BEST Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about Whitney!! She is so professional and talented! She made my envelop liners from scratch and made my invitation dreams a reality. She did everything I asked for and then more. She is super flexible and very informative about where she is with your invitations and always sending updates. Another bonus she is very affordable! I will use her for more than just invitations in the future! Thank you so so much, Whitney!!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Miracle Worker!

I don’t have enough wonderful things to say about Whitney. She is kind, creative, talented, responsive, and flexible. She rolls with the punches! With all of the trials of a covid wedding and stressed bride, she handled every hiccup and challenge with grace and ease. Everything got to me on time and in pristine condition. All of my stationary was everything I wanted and more! So lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Custom Crest and Invitations

Whitney created a custom crest for our invitations along with what we wanted to include in our invitation. Her use of color, font, and design is exactly what we were looking for. The process was very pleasant due to Whitney's professionalism. I highly recommend Whitney!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply Amazing!

Trust me when I say you need Whitney in your life! She has been a godsend for our wedding. From our first phone we clicked. We live in completely different states and have never actually met, yet I feel like I’ve known her for years! She made my wedding invitation and bar sign dreams come true. Her prices are amazing, and her work is beautiful. Do your self a favor and book her now!

Sent on 12/25/2020
  • Ali

Ali A. · Married on 10/03/2020

Pick Whitney!

Whitney did such an amazing job on my invitation suite. She has such attention to detail and is so flexible! She designed and redesigned my suite a couple of times and was happy to do because she wants her brides to have their dream invitations. In addition to her skills, she is so sweet and understanding. As a "COVID bride" she made it so easy. We started designing well before the wedding and then had to put things on pause and at a moments notice I was like "Whitney the wedding is a go!" and she finished the invitation design, printed, and mailed them all within a weeks notice. She did everything she could to make a not so great situation a little less stressful and I truly appreciated her for that. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it was working with her and how she made me feel important during the whole process and unlike most vendors she cares about her brides over everything else (truly). Thank you Whitney for everything! :)

Sent on 10/16/2020

Tonya F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Love Love love!

I cannot say enough good things about Whitney! As a COVID bride, our wedding looked different than planned but I still wanted details and keep sakes that were important for us. And Whitney made sure we had exactly just that! She made the most beautiful invitation suite and the most adorable and precious vow books that we actually used to write our vows in. And not only did she create beautiful work, but she was able to get the entire suite to me just in time for our wedding (Dallas, TX). I would recommend her over and over again! ❤️ Whitney thank you for pouring your heart and creativity into your work and creating something we get to hold onto forever!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Whitney is amazing!

My wedding in Aruba was canceled so I decided to plan a local wedding in NJ with a month's notice. Since I was short on time I sent out electronic invites. My photographer Keri suggested working with Whitney to get a single invitation suite for photography purposes. I loved that idea so I reached out to Whitney for help - from the start she was SOOO easy to work with. She was super accommodating and creative. I sent her my vision board for the wedding and she made a custom invite suite based on our vision. The invite came out so GORGEOUS. I'm so upset I wasn't able to send them out to guests. I will 100% be using Whitney going forward for any invites I need. Her work is beautiful and Whitney is SO sweet. I am so lucky I was able to work with Whitney and that I got to experience her amazing work!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Shannon S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Worth every penny and more!

Planning a wedding during COVID was not easy, Whitney worked with me for changes and updates and was so responsive. Plus her work is absolutely gorgeous! My stationary was gorgeous!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Meagan F. · Married on 07/11/2020

Invitation Obsessed😍

Whitney designed my wedding invitations and the final product was better than I could have imagined. I wanted floral, watercolor, and elegant but with a punchy color twist. My invitations checked every single one of those boxes and were truly unique. Whitney was so responsive, using both text and email to stay in touch. She was timely in sending proofs, and she took all of my wishes into consideration in forming a design. She also gave me visual options in choosing the final proofs, which I so appreciated. Additionally, my wedding date had to be changed due to Covid towards the end of the design process, and she made sure my invitations were updated quickly and with no hiccups. The invitation suites arrived to my door faster than I anticipated, and they looked absolutely beautiful in my details photos. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie H. · Married on 05/12/2020

Whitney is Wonderful!

Whitney was a dream to work with! She took my thoughts, ideas and examples and turned them into way more than I could imagine for our wedding inivitation stationery. She helped me from start to finsih with our Save the Dates to our Wedding Programs. I do not see how she gets everything printed and mailed out so quickly. I would definitely recommend Whitney to anyone! Thank you Whitney for making our Wedding stationery beautiful!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2020

Everything I ever wanted!

Whitney was so so easy to work with. I live near her, so we met in person. She made me feel heard from the start and seemed like she really wanted to make something that I would love. We exchanged countless emails and she answered so many questions. You'd think that paying for custom invitations would be so much more expensive, but I did the math and this is not only CHEAPER than Minted or other similar sites but also significantly better QUALITY. Plus every little detail is totally customizable which was perfect for me who just couldn't find exactly what I wanted from the thousands of templates on other websites. She even weighed our invitations and bought our stamps for us for no extra fee. She offered me so much advice on the aesthetics and etiquette of my wedding invitation suite too. You can't go wrong with Whitney!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Kristen, if every person in this world was as sweet and patient as you are, this world would be a much better place. Thank you so, so much for your kind and encouraging reviews this morning! You truly made my day!! Having the opportunity to design and print your wedding stationery was a dream come true. Your invitation suite is not only beautiful and elegant, but it's truly a one-of-a-kind, timeless design that I have no doubt your friends and family will continue to talk about for many years to come. As I said in a previous email, if my husband can pick up an invitation suite and say, "Job well done, Whitney," then I know I must be doing something right! Thank you again for such a positive stamp of approval on behalf of the quality of my designs, paper options and pricing. I am so looking forward to working with you on your wedding programs! I wish you the best of success with the rest of your wedding planning endeavors! You have an eye for exactly what you want for your wedding, and that makes my job super easy! Thank you!!

Jessica B. · Married on 04/24/2020

Whitney is amazing!

Look no further for your wedding invitation led (or invites of any kind)! Not only is Whitney extremely sweet and amazing to work with, but she is so talented! She makes the most beautiful designs and can bring any idea to life. She made both our save the dates and our wedding invitations and both were even better than what we could have ever wanted. She is flexible, punctual and so talented! She even addressed and stamped all of our envelopes. She’s a godsend!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Jessica, the pleasure is seriously all mine!! It was such an honor to have the opportunity to design a custom save the date for your upcoming wedding, and then take those same floral elements and make even more magic happen for your wedding invitation suite! I have no doubt that your guests' jaws are going to drop when they receive those beauties in the mail within the next week or two! Thank you so much for such a kind and encouraging review! This world needs more people like you! You are so sweet!!
  • Liz

Liz B. · Married on 03/12/2020

The MOST beautiful Wedding Stationery

100% these will be your dream wedding invitations and serve all of your stationery needs! Whitney designed us the most elegant and beautiful wedding stationery for our vow-renewal. They were extremely high quality and the design was better than I could have ever imagined. Plus we even received an invitation suite just for us as a keepsake! These are timeless! I'm so thankful for Whitney!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Paris

Paris P. · Married on 10/26/2019

Completely amazing

Whitney completely designed my stationery for my wedding invitations. I trusted her completely to take over that creative aspect and they turned out beautifully! I was so pleased and got SO MANY compliments! I recommend her 100% to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Paris, thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging review!! It was an absolute honor to have the opportunity to design and print your gorgeous invitations!! I am thrilled to know everyone enjoyed them! You're the BEST!!

Jake P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Save the Date

Invitations by Whitney created a Save the Date design that was beyond my expectations. She was able to take the ideas that I had and develop a beautiful piece of work. She was professional, prompt, and intuitive throughout the entire process. Next, the quality of the paper used, legibility of fonts, and the consistency of over 100 invitations was nothing short of excellent. At this point, I can’t wait to work with Whitney on formal wedding invitations in the next few months.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Jake! You are THE best! Your kind and encouraging review just made my day!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to design and print your Save the Dates! There are no words to describe how easy and amazing you were to work with, and I look forward to creating a one-of-a-kind invitation suite for your wedding in the months to come!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/27/2019

Thank you!

Whitney is not only the sweetest and easiest to work with, she is also so talented at what she does! She worked to get exactly what we wanted for our wedding invitations and even helped me find someone to do calligraphy on our envelopes. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 12/14/2019

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work alongside of you and create the perfect stationery for your special day! Thank you so much for everything, Taylor! You were such a gem to work with, and I appreciate your kind and encouraging words! You were an absolutely stunning bride!!
  • Miranda

Miranda G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely in love with Whitney’s work!

Ordering our invites was the easiest thing we have done so far! Whitney is spot on and truly captures the vision you are looking for. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Miranda, thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging review! It has been an honor to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding stationery! I hope everyone enjoys them, and I wish you and Andrew the best of love, happiness and blessings in your marriage! Congratulations!! I am SO excited for you two, and know you are going to be a gorgeous bride!!

Morgan W. · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was perfect!

I sent Whitney my idea for my wedding invitations and she created exactly what I had in mind! They were perfect! She would respond very quick to any messages I sent her and made the process easy! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Invitations by Whitney's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging review, Morgan! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to design your dream wedding invitation suite! I wish you and Dustin a lifetime of love, happiness and blessings as you embark on this new journey together! Congratulations!!

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2018

Incredible, Amazing, and Easy

Invitations by Whitney was incredible!!
    Whitney is the sweetest most genuine person and wants you to be 10000% satisfied. She made all of my winter wedding dreams come true with my invitation suite and programs. I can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Sublime service!

Whitney was an absolute dream to work with! She was professional, on time with deliveries and her work speaks for itself. We cannot wait for the next wedding with her!

Sent on 06/27/2020