Invitations by Susan Reviews

Invitations by Susan 5
Invitations by Susan 6
Invitations by Susan 7

brittany · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely AMAZING! Susan is the BEST!

I could not be more pleased/ecstatic with how AMAZING my wedding invitations came out!!! Susan is extremely wonderful to work with very responsive and helpful every step of the way. Prices are extremely reasonable and the quality is superb! I could not say enough great things about Invitations by Susan! I HIGHLY recommend!

Thank you for making my wedding invitations inspiration dreams come true!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Invitations by Susan 8

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thank you Brittany! It was my pleasure working with you! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! Susan

Jenna Decristoforo · Married on 07/12/2019

Timely, professional, and helpful!

Susan was a pleasure to work with! She met with us several times and was very patient as we looked through dozens of invitations. Susan quickly understood what we were looking for and was able to guide us and give us suggestions. She made the process fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Susan for you wedding invitations!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lizzie · Married on 02/16/2019

Had a great experince. Loved my invitations!

Susan is the best! She is friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Always responded quickly to my emails and helped me do everything from the save the dates to the table numbers!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thank you Lizzie, It was my pleasure working with you! Can wait to see the photos from your wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Congrats on your big day! Susan
  • U

Urrata · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly, highly recommend!

Susan did my wedding invitations, church programs, and place cards. Everything came out so beautiful and Susan is so pleasant to work with! She responds quickly and her prices are very responsible! I can’t say enough good things about my experience! When I needed more envelopes printed or more place cards she had it done that day! I will be sure to tell all my friends and family to go to her for their weddings/ events!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Invitations by Susan 9
    Invitations by Susan 10
    Invitations by Susan 11
    Invitations by Susan 12
    Invitations by Susan 13
    Invitations by Susan 14

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thanks Jessica!!! It was my pleasure working with you. Please send me photos of your wedding day! I'm sure everything will be perfect! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Susan

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

When it came time to pick out invitations, I received numerous recommendations to meet with Susan and I am so glad I did! Susan immediately saw my wedding vision and helped guide me to the perfect wedding invitations, response cards, reception cards, envelopes and thank you cards. I was looking for a simple and classic invite different from those seen on Pinterest. She had samples and books upon books to help guide and design my idea. Her knowledge of the entire invite process was beyond what I had expected. I highly recommend Invitations by Susan and I cannot wait to send my invitations out at the end of the week!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Amanda, it was my pleasure working with you. Wishing you much happiness and love on your wedding day and always! Susan

Phazy · Married on 07/04/2018

She is extremely proffessional alert, patient, dedicated and very responsive. it was a quick decision for me to hire her. I don't believe how easy she made every single detail that seemed difficult to me. Her invitation card designs are gorgeous, price friendly and absolutely a bunch of options to pick from.. i highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Ali · Married on 06/16/2018

Susan was so great to work with; she really listens to what you want and makes it happen! She has so many styles to chose from and makes sure to stay within your budget. Susan takes the stress of wedding stationary away!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thanks Ali! It was a pleasure working with you! Please send some pictures to my email when you have a chance! Again thanks!!!! Susan

Roberta · Married on 10/06/2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Susan from Invitations by Susan for the wonderful help she gave me and my daughter in designing both her Shower Invitations and Wedding Invitations. Susan listened to our thoughts and ideas on how we wanted the invitations to look and she offered advice and guidance with insight, professionalism and thoughtfulness. The invitations are beautiful. We are extremely gratified that when our guests receive their invitations they will be a reflection on our visions. I highly recommend Invitations by Susan for all your invitation needs.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Roberta, Thank you for the review! It was my pleasure working with you and Christy. Hope to see you soon! Again thanks, Susan

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2017

Susan is incredible to work with! She is very efficient and professional. From the beginning she was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to any question or concern I had. We had so much fun designing my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, menus, programs etc etc. Susan does it all! I would highly recommend Invitations by Susan!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thanks Brooke!!! It was the best working with you and your mom!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2017

Very professional and meticulous! She did my sister's wedding invitation as well as my save the dates and wedding invites. My fiance and I could not be more pleased with the fine attention to detail she has to make our wedding invites absolutely perfect. Thank you Susan!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn! My pleasure working with you!

Lia · Married on 06/24/2017

So professional and very consistent. We love Susan, great to work with. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Loved working with you and your mom too! Congratulations again!!!

steve · Married on 10/23/2016

Susan is a wonderful professional person and will bend over backwards to help even in the last minute when we had to change some tables around and she re did the table cards three days before the wedding. You could ask for no better if you need invitations and related materials.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Thanks Steve! It was my pleasure working with both of you! Congratulations

Candice · Married on 09/04/2016

Susan is very professional, knowledgeable, and timely. She has so many options and designs to choose from and is able to offer suggestions if you are unsure which type of invitation you are looking for. Definitely recommend !

Sent on 10/04/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/10/2016

Susan instantaneously picked the most elegant wedding invitations for my daughter and had wonderful suggestions for the reception cocktail napkins, menu card and thank you notes. In addition, she was always available to answer questions....even took time out of her vacation. I would recommend her without hesitation. Susan has a wide array of products and really does beautiful work. We were very pleased with everything.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was my pleasure working with you on your daughter's wedding!

I definitely recommend Invitations By Susan. Working with Susan was truly a pleasure! Her advice, help, and the time she spent with me was incomparable. The invitations were beautifully made and written, thanks to Susan's expertise. I received many compliments on the invitations. Susan would be a great choice!

Sent on 01/16/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/11/2015

I was recommended Invitations by Susan by my sister in law and her sister. Both of them had beautiful invitations at their weddings, so I decided to give her a try. I had previously looked at getting invitations through my florist and venue, but after meeting with Susan and seeing that she offered hundreds of different styles, and knew so much about every single one, I knew I wanted to work with her. We ended up choosing a beautiful invitation that many people have commented on saying how elegant and classy it is even though it wasn't over the top with designs. Susan also did the calligraphy which made the invitations that much better. She was very easy to work with and communicate with and I'm very happy we chose her for our invitations!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2015

Susan is amazing to work with! She's so fun and personable! She has many options to chose from and if very flexible. Great ideas easy to work with. I got so many compliments on my invatations! She did a beautiful job! Highly recommend! Very reasonably priced

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Invitations by Susan 15

Invitations by Susan's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was my pleasure working with you! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding. Thanks, Susan

Janine · Married on 09/11/2015

Invitations by Susan was one of the best choices my husband and I made. We were looking for something affordable yet quality for our invitations and that is exactly what we found. We did not want to go with anything too busy or too complicated we wanted a classy, simple, clean cut look and that is what we got. We let her know what we wanted and she directed me to exactly that. She offers everything from the invitations to the envelopes and even the calligraphy. We loved the work on the invitations so much that we ended up ordering our Thank You notes from there as well, which matched the main invitation. We would recommend Invitations by Susan to anyone for any occasion. We loved our invitations and couldn't have been happier! Thanks so much to Invitations by Susan! Janine and Dj Melanson

Sent on 09/22/2015

Coleen · event on 04/11/2015

Susan was extremely helpful, professional and practical. She helped us choose beautiful invitations, advised on the wording and script and made sure we got an affordable price. I would refer all my friends and relatives to her. I am a customer for life. Working on the Wedding invites next!

Sent on 02/01/2015
  • User3702030 · 2+ years ago

Susan is very flexible and works with your schedule...she is always quick to respond by email or telephone. She made the process so stressless and had things done in timely manner. Highly recommend Susan's services!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/22/2014

Susan was a great help in finding the perfect invitation for my wedding! After meeting with her and discussing many options, we chose a beautiful invitation. The invitations came very quickly and are an excellent quality. I would recommend Susan to anyone looking!

Sent on 06/11/2014

5 Stars all around! I highly recommend Invitations by Susan for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Susan was amazing to work with. It took about 20 minutes to find the perfect invitations for my fall wedding. Prices are so reasonable and definately affordable. Choosing them was not overwhelming at all. She listened to what I wanted and helped me narrow it down. I definitely recommend going to Susan rather than picking online! Invitations haven't been sent yet but those who have seen them say they are gorgeous!! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Susan worked with us on our invitations, place cards, programs, customized napkins, matches and table numbers. She was incredible and made things so much easier for us! We truly enjoyed going to meet with her to discuss design and options, she helped us get through these steps very quickly. She was even able to create 8-10 different customized cocktail napkins with music quotes that we requested. I would HIGHLY recommend working with her for all of your needs.

THANK YOU SUSAN!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Grace Marie · Married on 08/30/2014

Susan was incredible to work and was only an e-mail or phone call away. She has a wealth of knowledge and knows the ins and outs of wedding invitations. Susan has the talent and ability to listen to your concept and create an invitation that is uniquely you and at an affordable cost. We thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating our invitations with Susan and absolutely love the final product. Our invitations are beautiful. We couldn't have done it without her

Sent on 06/10/2014