Invitations by Daniels Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Allison
    Allison L. Married on 05/13/2022

Great Service

I used Daniels for a baby shower I was hosting and had such great success with them that I used them for our wedding invitations, signature cocktail menu, place cards, and a welcome sign. Not only did they have a quick turnaround time, they were so helpful through the whole process. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Cesar C. Married on 04/08/2022

Very professional, patient and helpful.

We Loved our Custom Invitations, Welcome Sign, Seating Chart and Thank You cards. Everyone at our wedding and other wedding parties (next to our room in the banquet) loved signs as well.
    Jennifer T. Married on 02/19/2022

Highly recommend

We were so happy with our wedding invitations by Daniels Printing and got lots of compliments on them. They have SO many examples in store to look at and get ideas from. We worked with Pam and she was very patient with us and made the process so much less stressful!
  • greekkat
    Kat Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I went to Invitations by Daniel first for my magnet save the dates, then my invitations, and finally my wedding thank you cards. I kept going back because of how easy they made the experience each time. The first time I walked in it was like a Christmas wonderland of invitations. It was amazing but overwhelming at the same time. I met with Pam and she was so informative and helpful. I told her what I wanted and she guided me the whole way. I am completely satisfied with each experience. They even addressed all my envelopes which was so time saving. Thank you Pam and to everyone!!!
    Megan L. Married on 09/25/2021

Professional & Creative Experience - Wedding Invitation Suite

We worked with Pam at Daniels on our wedding invitations and thank you cards. She was very helpful, she listened to our ideas and provided feedback that helped us decide on the right invitation suite. We also had some day of prints made that added our unique touches to the venue. She never made us feel rushed. The team executed our job timely and professionally. We would definitely recommend their services!
  • Brianne
    Brianne B. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

Daniels Printing made the invitation process for my wedding seamless! Everything arrived timely and the staff was so helpful in person and via email!
  • W
    Willena S. Married on 08/19/2021

Beautiful Elegant Invitations

Daniels did an outstanding job on our wedding invitations, menu cards and seating chart. My husband and I received countless texts and calls expressing how our guests loved the invitations. We asked for a NY skyline themed invitations and you guys nailed it!! Very friendly and prompt service, extremely professional. I would highly recommend using them for your print needs
    Kuani Married on 08/01/2021

Phenomenal

Everything was on-time and executed beautifully. I even requested a very last minute order. Pam went above and below to ensure that the order was made and received. Thank you so much!
  • Missy
    Missy (. Married on 07/31/2021

Elegance for your guests

Pam and the whole team at Daniels Printing performed absolutely amazing work for me with their elegant, custom made invitation suite and ornate signage! I am so thankful I found them because their designs are so unique at such a reasonable cost. I also loved how Pam explained the whole selection process and offered easy to understand modification options. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Everyone adored our invitations!
    Brenda M. Married on 07/25/2021

Professional!

Daniels is the best! I am very pleased with my wedding invitations I purchased in June. Went back today 7/28/21 to purchase thank you cards and I know Daniels will do an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks Daniels!👏🏼👏🏼

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Brenda - Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to learn you were very pleased with your wedding invitations. Best wishes!
    Barbara R. Married on 07/23/2021

Expert and Professional

Pam was very helpful in guiding us with selections while allowing us latitude for our preferences and decisions. Much attention was given to detail and accuracy. There was frequent communication during the process so that all was completed to our satisfaction and in a timely way. Our invitations and other materials were high quality. I highly recommend Daniels Printing.

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Barbara - Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your kind words. Best wishes to the two of you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 07/17/2021

One stop shop!

Daniel's printing could not have made the invite process any easier. Their prices are AMAZING and it is really a one of a kind invite. They will customize anything you want and make your visions come true. We received SO MANY compliments on how beautiful our invites were. We also used Daniels to design our reception 'papers' as well. Table number, escort board, menus and welcome bag inserts. They used the same fonts and images that we included in our invites to tie everything together. We would 100% recommend Daniels to anyone looking for a great reasonable experience for their pre and wedding day needs. Super quick turn around time as well! Most definitely a hidden gem!
  • Gianna
    Gianna V. Married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful invites!

Everyone at Daniel’s were wonderful to work with. The invites were beautiful and extremely good quality!

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Gianna - Thank you for the kind words - it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes to the both of you!
  • Sherri
    Sherri V. Married on 05/13/2021

Beautiful invitations

Daniels printing did a fantastic job with our wedding invitations and brought our vision to life! They offer so many amazing options. The team was very quick to respond and continued to make any changes until we were 100% in love with our invitations. Our family and friends loved them and we received so many compliments on our beautiful invitations. We were so pleased with their work and custom service that we also had wine tags for our show made by them which also exceeded our expectations! I highly recommend using Daniels printing! They made the process so seamless.
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 04/16/2021

Super Awesome!

I really enjoyed working with Invitations by Daniels for the Save the Dates and the Invitations for our wedding in April of this year (and soon to be Thank You's!). Pam is great, as she offered many suggestions about rationale and logistics when we were designing our invitations. Shannon, their graphic designer, was awesome when I asked for tweaks or suggestions about design, and she was able to make all changes in a VERY timely fashion (she is wicked fast!). Especially being farther away, as we live in Champaign, IL, but got married in Orland Park, IL), I really appreciated their patience as I was trying to solidify things with my vendors from afar. Would definitely work with them again!

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We appreciate your time and review. We are thrilled to learn you were pleased with your wedding invitations. Our goal is to help take the stress out of creating the invitation of your dreams. Best wishes to the both of you.
    Kristin D. Married on 10/21/2020

Very Accommodating Vendor!

Working with Daniel's Printing was easy and took stress out of the wedding planning process! If you haven't been in their 'show room' in Oak Forest, it's a must! They have HUNDREDS of already created invitations that you can pick up by hand and mix and match. I'm a visual person, so this was super helpful. Pam in printing is super accommodating with my multiple requests. I will be buying more prints from them in the future!

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Kristin - Congratulations to the two of you! So happy you were able to put this together through these crazy times. Thank you for the wonderful review and really enjoyed working with you guys. Best Wishes!!!!
  • Katie
    Katie A. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Invitations

We thoroughly loved our Wedding Invitations. It's exactly what we envisioned. The entire process from designing, ordering, and mailing was seamless. Pam was amazing to work with. Our guests raved about how gorgeous our invitations turned out. We can't wait to order our Thank you cards from Daniels after the wedding. We highly recommend!

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Katie - Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding - best wishes to the two of you.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience just not during Covid-19

Pam was great to work with. We found an invitation that fit our vision perfectly. The only problem was unfortunately our reception hall cancelled on us 2 weeks prior to the wedding. So unfortunately, we had to make a quick make shift postcard to send out to our guests rerouting them to another reception hall. We had already sent out our original invitations, so we couldn’t exactly fix that issue. So as long as you’re not battling this virus issue during your wedding planning, we highly recommend invitations by Daniels.

Nicole & Rich
  • Andrea
    Andrea K. Married on 09/09/2020

Extremely knowledgeable, beautiful selection, quick delivery and helpful!

Pam was so extremely helpful especially when I have never ordered invitations before. She was able to guide me through the process with ease. The invitations were perfect and received them quickly. She gave me tips on how to put them together. I recommended a friend to Daniels Printing and she also ordered from them.

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Andrea. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes!
  • Rojo
    Rosina Married on 08/30/2020

Great Wirk

Pam and the team did an exception job from our elegant engagement invites to our modern place cards and everything in between. Their communication was prompt and they were extremely flexible to any changes we had. They really made the process seamless for us. Give Pam and the team a chance to make your planning experience as grand as they did ours.

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Congratulations to the two of you! So happy you were able to put this together through these crazy times. Thank you for the wonderful review and enjoyed working with you. Best wishes!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 07/18/2020

Customer Service has been INCREDIBLE

Our invitations were STUNNING. We unfortunately were affected by Covid and had to have reprints of our invites (change the dates), which turned out fantastic. We also had our placards and menus printed by Daniels. Each time, they have been so easy to communicate with and have totally gotten our vision. We have done a lot of the process via email because we are about an hour away and we have never once been disappointed. We received so many compliments on our invitations and we just could not be happier. We will continue to use Daniels for every printing need we have.

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Emily - Thank you for the wonderful review and so happy that you were able to have your special day; even with all of this craziness going on.
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 06/26/2020

Beautiful, creative and professional!

We worked with Daniel's Printing on our wedding shower invites, our formal wedding invitations and all of our thank you cards. We met with Pam to bring our visions to life for all of these cards and that she did. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and creative our various invitations/thank you's were (Shannon was our graphic designer.) Pam was there every step of the way to answer our questions and worked so professionally with us as we planned, and re-planned our events due to COVID changes. We are so grateful for the flexibility and creativity of this company. Take it from a COVID bride that these qualities truly matter in vendors, especially in these times. Thank you Daniels team for giving us the wedding invitations our dreams!
    I also highly recommend visiting the storefront (if able) as they have SO many examples of invitations and signs and you can also see the paper materials in person to chose the colors that are perfect for you!
    Allison H. Married on 06/06/2020

Great service, flawless execution

Pam and her team were great in getting my invitations just the way I wanted them. I had a friend do the artwork and they flawlessly executed them. And they were very helpful with the look and style of all the elements that went with the invitation. And with COVID postponing our wedding, they were quick to redo the invites for our micromony. I will use them again for my vow renewal in 2021!
  • Jason
    Jason A. Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent service and great communication

We were lucky enough to work with Daniels printing for our bridal shower and wedding invitations. Pam and Susan were both so helpful, especially throughout the pandemic going on in our world. The invitations turned out much better than we could have ever expected and we received countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful and matching everything was. We are in the process of picking out Thank You cards from them and will be getting ones to match our invitations.

We highly recommend them and will use them for anything we may need in the future.