Invitations by Daniels Reviews

329 | Oak Forest, IL

329 Reviews for Invitations by Daniels

• Gianna

Gianna Vella · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful invites!

Everyone at Daniel’s were wonderful to work with. The invites were beautiful and extremely good quality!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Gianna - Thank you for the kind words - it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes to the both of you!
  • Andrea

Andrea Kaminski · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Extremely knowledgeable, beautiful selection, quick delivery and helpful!

Pam was so extremely helpful especially when I have never ordered invitations before. She was able to guide me through the process with ease. The invitations were perfect and received them quickly. She gave me tips on how to put them together. I recommended a friend to Daniels Printing and she also ordered from them.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Andrea. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Katarzyna · Married on 01/18/2020

Easy & Stress Free Process !

I was referred to Invitations by Daniels through mutual friends and I can't imagine going with anyone else. Working with Pam and her team was so easy and they were all so receptive to my many requests to font changes and other needs. I went last minute to even start my invites and they made sure to send me email reminders to verify proofs they would send. They made my vision and theme for my invites possible. I cannot wait to see how my thank you cards look ! Looking forward to working with this company for future events !

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan McBride · Married on 12/28/2019

Definitely reach out to Daniel’s

Words cannot express how in love I am with my invites! I always had an idea of what I wanted, but could not find it with the popular online websites. We met with Pam and she helped us to completely design the invites of my dreams! We pulled together details from 4 different invites and customized the late night snack to a taco since we were having a taco bar. We received prompt responses throughout the whole process. As well as guidance with how to address guests on the invites to match our “look”. Our basic invite cost just as much as any online website. We were then able to add extra details based on our budget! Many guests told me that they didn’t want to open their incorrect because just the envelope was too beautiful!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Jordan! Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to create the invitation of your dreams. Best wishes to you and your husband!

mariela · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

The day we came across Invitations by Daniels I was so grateful! They helped bring our vision to life. Our save the dates were beyond beautiful. Meeting with them to create our invitations was so much fun, the only thing I brought to the table was our color scheme and "great Gatsby" looking, with that being said they knew exactly what we wanted. I would say that the price we paid for everything was well worth it, I have recommended them already and will be using them for any future invitations we may need.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Claudia Lady · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

I looked at every wedding invitation website I can think of, and I didn't like what anyone was selling. I came into Invitations by Daniels with a vision for my invitations and they got it spot on. They were so easy to work with and acknowledged all of my concerns. They were also very fair with their pricing. I recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Claudia - Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!!! It was great working with you.
  • Krista

Krista Greene · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and Stress Free

Pam and her entire staff are amazing and make the entire invite process a breeze! I’m so grateful to have worked with this company. Our invites turned out gorgeous and are top quality. In addition, the entire process was very quick and efficient. If you want custom invites, this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to learn how pleased you with your invitations. We appreciate your kind words. Best wishes!

Triketa Washington · Married on 09/13/2019

My experience with Invitations by Daniels was phenomenal.

In dealing with Invitations by Daniels the staff was very professional and accommodating as I was so far behind schedule and in minor panic mood. But they worked with me and reassured me that my invitations would be on time and perfect and they were both. I can't say enough about the service and welcoming feeling I felt from the staff. Thank you for everything. The invitations were amazing.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Triketa! Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to create your amazing invitations with you. Best wishes!
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Love · Married on 08/25/2019

Elegant invitations

I love my invitations.

The process was easy and they can bring you vision to light.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Bridgette! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to bring your vision to light! Best wishes!

Sylvia · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Invitations

We used Invitations by Daniel to have our wedding invitations made. Pam made our experience so much easier, with so many styles and fonts to choose from. Every detail we wanted, she came up with and worked with us. Thank you soo much for making our invites. We loved the final outcome of them!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Sylvia! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you on the invitations of your dreams. Best wishes!
  • Rachael

Rachael Boo · Married on 08/16/2019

An absolute delight!

Going with Daniels was the best decision! I wanted to design our own invitations and had a vision in my head I personally couldn't out on paper. Daniels did just that for me and more. Our wedding invitations are 100% us and everyone loves them. They sat down with us and took the time to really help us with the invitations and made it a fun time. Daniels was very responsive via calls and emails. Customer service is on point! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Rachael! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. Best wishes!
  • Armando

Armando A. Ramirez Jr · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome People

Invitations by Daniels was very professional, fast and awesome quality. Great to deal with and very accommodating.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

HI Armando! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your invitations. Best wishes!
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous invitations!

Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on them. We were given proofs online prior to placing our order and they were very easy to work with to make changes. You can customize your own invitations or use a template that another couple designed previously. They have a HUGE selection and can change any colors or make an invitation design into a different style to fit your budget. I highly recommend using Invitation by Daniels for all of your paper needs!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

HI Teresa! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your gorgeous invitations. Best wishes!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing!

Pam and her team are THE BEST! Everything they printed for us was absolutely beautiful!!! We were so happy with everything and we received so many compliments from our family and friends, especially on the invitations. Everything was perfect and they were a joy to work with. They were so helpful and got things done quickly for us. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to create your invitations and all your day of wedding items. Best wishes!
  • Patti

Patti Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Easy process with great results

Choosing our invites was made easy at Daniel's. While there were lots of options, Pam guided us through the process. We received so many compliments about how elegant and organized our invites were. It was easy from start to finish with a wonderful final product at the end.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Patti Ann! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your elegant and organized invitations. Best wishes!

Monica Aryee · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazingly Creative!!

I absolutely loved the save the dates and wedding invitations that Invitations by Daniel's created. Each staff member were also so welcoming and helpful when picking the style and layout. I will forever be grateful for each staff member help. Thank you so much again to everyone for creating beautiful wedding invitation. Was simply all that I dreamed of and more!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Monica! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to create your save the date cards and wedding invitations. Best wishes!

Tiffany Mullin · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful Invites

Amazing staff, very professional, beautiful invites!

Sent on 08/05/2019

vanessa · Married on 06/21/2019

I never knew this experience was going to be this SIMPLE! I owe it all to this business for going above and beyond and helping me to understand what I really wanted. I started off very confused about my invitation and the process but during my 1.5 hour appointment, Pam explained it ALL to me. I got tons of great ideas, Pam gave me some great advice and direction and I ended up with EXACTLY what I was looking for! The process was very easy and not stressful I will add!!! I will defintely be using this company again and referring all my friends!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous invites!

They create the most beautiful invitations and can do anything you like! So worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Aisha

Aisha Bates · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Work

Daniel's did an amazing job on my invitations, place cards and table numbers. Yvonne was so helpful and the artwork department made all my wishes come true. Everyone raved about the creativity of everything and the beauty of our invitations. Don't go anywhere for invitations but Daniel's if you're in the Chicago area its so worth it!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Aisha! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your invitations and day of wedding place cards and table numbers. Best wishes!
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Great vendor great price

They were easy to work with and in the end were cheaper and more personalized then Etsy invitations. I got exactly what I wanted on the invites, and then we did placecards with them because it was just so simple.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nicole Houlihan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!! Loved working with their entire team! Couldn’t ask for more perfect wedding invitations!

They did all of our wedding invitations, Mass cards, and seating cards! They were beautiful and exactly what I wanted and so fast! Definitely reasonable pricing for the amazing work!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you on your invitations and day of wedding Mass cards and place cards. Best wishes!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful Invites!

I was very pleased with my services at Daniel's Printing! A friend of mine used them at her wedding last year and recommended I stop in. I called and made an appointment with Pam and we spent 2 hours sitting down reviewing my inspiration to see how we could make it all come together. I had a destination wedding so had a lot of details to convey in my invites and needed to do something more custom. I was a little worried but once I got there they fell away. They have a TON of examples in their showroom and truly anything is possible! Within the next week, our mocked up samples were in my inbox. I requested a few tweaks but they truly understood my vision! I received SO many compliments on my invitations it made me feel so good! From there I used my custom design to create table names and guest name cards. It all matched and it was amazing!! I highly recommend their services to anyone that is getting married and wants to do something more custom vs ordering online. Thank you Daniel's!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Doris Jordan · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent service and affordable

Excellent service. They were very friendly and affordable.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Julie Duffy · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent Experience! Would highly recommend.

Invitations by Daniel was recommended to my husband and I by several people. They were quick to respond and even let us come in on a Saturday to pick out our invitations because we could not get there during the week. Pam was wonderful to work with and let us take our time browsing and picking a few favorites for inspirations before sitting down and selecting the design for our invitations. She made great practical and aesthetic suggestions and always had our budget in mind. We were able to make changes to our proof once we received it in the mail and the design team recommended a lovely floral design after I ended up not liking the one I had originally picked. We ended up getting all our printed materiel from them and they all matched the design of our invitations. I have recommended them to all my engaged friends and family and everyone has also had a positive experience.

Sent on 10/17/2019