Invitations by Daniels Reviews

339 | Oak Forest, IL

339 Reviews for Invitations by Daniels

• Gianna

Gianna Vella · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful invites!

Everyone at Daniel’s were wonderful to work with. The invites were beautiful and extremely good quality!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Gianna - Thank you for the kind words - it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes to the both of you!
  • Katie

Katie Andricopulos · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Invitations

We thoroughly loved our Wedding Invitations. It's exactly what we envisioned. The entire process from designing, ordering, and mailing was seamless. Pam was amazing to work with. Our guests raved about how gorgeous our invitations turned out. We can't wait to order our Thank you cards from Daniels after the wedding. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Katie - Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding - best wishes to the two of you.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience just not during Covid-19

Pam was great to work with. We found an invitation that fit our vision perfectly. The only problem was unfortunately our reception hall cancelled on us 2 weeks prior to the wedding. So unfortunately, we had to make a quick make shift postcard to send out to our guests rerouting them to another reception hall. We had already sent out our original invitations, so we couldn’t exactly fix that issue. So as long as you’re not battling this virus issue during your wedding planning, we highly recommend invitations by Daniels.

Nicole & Rich

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Kaminski · Married on 09/09/2020

Extremely knowledgeable, beautiful selection, quick delivery and helpful!

Pam was so extremely helpful especially when I have never ordered invitations before. She was able to guide me through the process with ease. The invitations were perfect and received them quickly. She gave me tips on how to put them together. I recommended a friend to Daniels Printing and she also ordered from them.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Andrea. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes!
  • Rojo

Rosina · Married on 08/30/2020

Great Wirk

Pam and the team did an exception job from our elegant engagement invites to our modern place cards and everything in between. Their communication was prompt and they were extremely flexible to any changes we had. They really made the process seamless for us. Give Pam and the team a chance to make your planning experience as grand as they did ours.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Congratulations to the two of you! So happy you were able to put this together through these crazy times. Thank you for the wonderful review and enjoyed working with you. Best wishes!
  • Emily

Emily Berris · Married on 07/18/2020

Customer Service has been INCREDIBLE

Our invitations were STUNNING. We unfortunately were affected by Covid and had to have reprints of our invites (change the dates), which turned out fantastic. We also had our placards and menus printed by Daniels. Each time, they have been so easy to communicate with and have totally gotten our vision. We have done a lot of the process via email because we are about an hour away and we have never once been disappointed. We received so many compliments on our invitations and we just could not be happier. We will continue to use Daniels for every printing need we have.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Emily - Thank you for the wonderful review and so happy that you were able to have your special day; even with all of this craziness going on.
  • Lauren

Lauren Lenzen · Married on 06/26/2020

Beautiful, creative and professional!

We worked with Daniel's Printing on our wedding shower invites, our formal wedding invitations and all of our thank you cards. We met with Pam to bring our visions to life for all of these cards and that she did. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and creative our various invitations/thank you's were (Shannon was our graphic designer.) Pam was there every step of the way to answer our questions and worked so professionally with us as we planned, and re-planned our events due to COVID changes. We are so grateful for the flexibility and creativity of this company. Take it from a COVID bride that these qualities truly matter in vendors, especially in these times. Thank you Daniels team for giving us the wedding invitations our dreams!
    I also highly recommend visiting the storefront (if able) as they have SO many examples of invitations and signs and you can also see the paper materials in person to chose the colors that are perfect for you!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Allison Hughes · Married on 06/06/2020

Great service, flawless execution

Pam and her team were great in getting my invitations just the way I wanted them. I had a friend do the artwork and they flawlessly executed them. And they were very helpful with the look and style of all the elements that went with the invitation. And with COVID postponing our wedding, they were quick to redo the invites for our micromony. I will use them again for my vow renewal in 2021!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Jason

Jason and Ashley Evans · Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent service and great communication

We were lucky enough to work with Daniels printing for our bridal shower and wedding invitations. Pam and Susan were both so helpful, especially throughout the pandemic going on in our world. The invitations turned out much better than we could have ever expected and we received countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful and matching everything was. We are in the process of picking out Thank You cards from them and will be getting ones to match our invitations.

We highly recommend them and will use them for anything we may need in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Katarzyna · Married on 01/18/2020

Easy & Stress Free Process !

I was referred to Invitations by Daniels through mutual friends and I can't imagine going with anyone else. Working with Pam and her team was so easy and they were all so receptive to my many requests to font changes and other needs. I went last minute to even start my invites and they made sure to send me email reminders to verify proofs they would send. They made my vision and theme for my invites possible. I cannot wait to see how my thank you cards look ! Looking forward to working with this company for future events !

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan McBride · Married on 12/28/2019

Definitely reach out to Daniel’s

Words cannot express how in love I am with my invites! I always had an idea of what I wanted, but could not find it with the popular online websites. We met with Pam and she helped us to completely design the invites of my dreams! We pulled together details from 4 different invites and customized the late night snack to a taco since we were having a taco bar. We received prompt responses throughout the whole process. As well as guidance with how to address guests on the invites to match our “look”. Our basic invite cost just as much as any online website. We were then able to add extra details based on our budget! Many guests told me that they didn’t want to open their incorrect because just the envelope was too beautiful!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Jordan! Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to create the invitation of your dreams. Best wishes to you and your husband!

mariela · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

The day we came across Invitations by Daniels I was so grateful! They helped bring our vision to life. Our save the dates were beyond beautiful. Meeting with them to create our invitations was so much fun, the only thing I brought to the table was our color scheme and "great Gatsby" looking, with that being said they knew exactly what we wanted. I would say that the price we paid for everything was well worth it, I have recommended them already and will be using them for any future invitations we may need.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Taryn Mckenna · Married on 11/09/2019

Professional, Punctual, Responds Quickly, Very Sweet

My husband & I were married last November & we worked with mainly Pam & Shannon, but the entire staff is amazing with printing our save the dates, wedding shower & wedding invitations, mass programs, guest placecards, menus, table numbers with a love quote on the same card on each table, & an 8×10 donation to our favorite charity. Our family & friends are still raving how beautiful & elegant our shower & wedding invitations turned out, our mass programs, the menus that were placed on silver chargers at Drury Lane, & some guests took their table number with a love quote home with them & placed it in their curios. I would highly recommend Invitations by Daniel's located in Oak Forest, because not only are they professional, honest, punctual, sweet, able to bring our vision to life, but they made this printing aspect of the wedding planning easy for us during a stressful time! We were able to plan a 350 guest wedding in 8 months due to my Mom taking a horrible fall, so it is possible! We had a chandelier theme, because all you see when you walk into Drury Lane in Oak Brook is these ornate & elegant chandeliers, our colors were navy blue & silver, & we chose shimmery shower & wedding invitations, shower was a silver shimmery envelope, & our wedding envelopes were navy blue shimmer. I would also recommend Daniel's printing your guests names on the envelopes, as we did. It will make your life easier & handwriting guests names takes away from the wedding invitation. We will only use for Invitations by Daniel's for all of our needs in the future! They are hands down, THE BEST PRINTING COMPANY! They offer such a wide array of invitations as well, from informal, to beach theme, to a Downtown formal wedding, they can do anything & everything! We greatly appreciated Pam, Shannon, & the entire staff for seeing our vision & executing it to perfection, making our wedding look even more beautiful, elegant, magical, & classy than it already was to begin with!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Claudia Lady · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

I looked at every wedding invitation website I can think of, and I didn't like what anyone was selling. I came into Invitations by Daniels with a vision for my invitations and they got it spot on. They were so easy to work with and acknowledged all of my concerns. They were also very fair with their pricing. I recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Claudia - Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!!! It was great working with you.
  • Krista

Krista Greene · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and Stress Free

Pam and her entire staff are amazing and make the entire invite process a breeze! I’m so grateful to have worked with this company. Our invites turned out gorgeous and are top quality. In addition, the entire process was very quick and efficient. If you want custom invites, this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to learn how pleased you with your invitations. We appreciate your kind words. Best wishes!

Triketa Washington · Married on 09/13/2019

My experience with Invitations by Daniels was phenomenal.

In dealing with Invitations by Daniels the staff was very professional and accommodating as I was so far behind schedule and in minor panic mood. But they worked with me and reassured me that my invitations would be on time and perfect and they were both. I can't say enough about the service and welcoming feeling I felt from the staff. Thank you for everything. The invitations were amazing.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Triketa! Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to create your amazing invitations with you. Best wishes!
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Love · Married on 08/25/2019

Elegant invitations

I love my invitations.

The process was easy and they can bring you vision to light.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Bridgette! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to bring your vision to light! Best wishes!

Sylvia · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Invitations

We used Invitations by Daniel to have our wedding invitations made. Pam made our experience so much easier, with so many styles and fonts to choose from. Every detail we wanted, she came up with and worked with us. Thank you soo much for making our invites. We loved the final outcome of them!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Sylvia! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you on the invitations of your dreams. Best wishes!
  • Rachael

Rachael Boo · Married on 08/16/2019

An absolute delight!

Going with Daniels was the best decision! I wanted to design our own invitations and had a vision in my head I personally couldn't out on paper. Daniels did just that for me and more. Our wedding invitations are 100% us and everyone loves them. They sat down with us and took the time to really help us with the invitations and made it a fun time. Daniels was very responsive via calls and emails. Customer service is on point! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Rachael! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. Best wishes!
  • Armando

Armando A. Ramirez Jr · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome People

Invitations by Daniels was very professional, fast and awesome quality. Great to deal with and very accommodating.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

HI Armando! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your invitations. Best wishes!
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous invitations!

Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on them. We were given proofs online prior to placing our order and they were very easy to work with to make changes. You can customize your own invitations or use a template that another couple designed previously. They have a HUGE selection and can change any colors or make an invitation design into a different style to fit your budget. I highly recommend using Invitation by Daniels for all of your paper needs!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

HI Teresa! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your gorgeous invitations. Best wishes!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing!

Pam and her team are THE BEST! Everything they printed for us was absolutely beautiful!!! We were so happy with everything and we received so many compliments from our family and friends, especially on the invitations. Everything was perfect and they were a joy to work with. They were so helpful and got things done quickly for us. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to create your invitations and all your day of wedding items. Best wishes!
  • Patti

Patti Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Easy process with great results

Choosing our invites was made easy at Daniel's. While there were lots of options, Pam guided us through the process. We received so many compliments about how elegant and organized our invites were. It was easy from start to finish with a wonderful final product at the end.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Patti Ann! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to create your elegant and organized invitations. Best wishes!

Monica Aryee · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazingly Creative!!

I absolutely loved the save the dates and wedding invitations that Invitations by Daniel's created. Each staff member were also so welcoming and helpful when picking the style and layout. I will forever be grateful for each staff member help. Thank you so much again to everyone for creating beautiful wedding invitation. Was simply all that I dreamed of and more!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Monica! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you to create your save the date cards and wedding invitations. Best wishes!