Invitations by Daniels Reviews

Invitations by Daniels 4
Invitations by Daniels 5
  • Gianna

Gianna Vella · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful to work with! Beautiful invites!

Everyone at Daniel’s were wonderful to work with. The invites were beautiful and extremely good quality!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kaminski · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Extremely knowledgeable, beautiful selection, quick delivery and helpful!

Pam was so extremely helpful especially when I have never ordered invitations before. She was able to guide me through the process with ease. The invitations were perfect and received them quickly. She gave me tips on how to put them together. I recommended a friend to Daniels Printing and she also ordered from them.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Claudia Lady · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

I looked at every wedding invitation website I can think of, and I didn't like what anyone was selling. I came into Invitations by Daniels with a vision for my invitations and they got it spot on. They were so easy to work with and acknowledged all of my concerns. They were also very fair with their pricing. I recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Hi Claudia - Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!!! It was great working with you.
  • Krista

Krista Greene · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and Stress Free

Pam and her entire staff are amazing and make the entire invite process a breeze! I’m so grateful to have worked with this company. Our invites turned out gorgeous and are top quality. In addition, the entire process was very quick and efficient. If you want custom invites, this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to learn how pleased you with your invitations. We appreciate your kind words. Best wishes!
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Love · Married on 08/25/2019

Elegant invitations

I love my invitations.

The process was easy and they can bring you vision to light.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Boo · Married on 08/16/2019

An absolute delight!

Going with Daniels was the best decision! I wanted to design our own invitations and had a vision in my head I personally couldn't out on paper. Daniels did just that for me and more. Our wedding invitations are 100% us and everyone loves them. They sat down with us and took the time to really help us with the invitations and made it a fun time. Daniels was very responsive via calls and emails. Customer service is on point! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Armando

Armando A. Ramirez Jr · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome People

Invitations by Daniels was very professional, fast and awesome quality. Great to deal with and very accommodating.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous invitations!

Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on them. We were given proofs online prior to placing our order and they were very easy to work with to make changes. You can customize your own invitations or use a template that another couple designed previously. They have a HUGE selection and can change any colors or make an invitation design into a different style to fit your budget. I highly recommend using Invitation by Daniels for all of your paper needs!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Megan · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing!

Pam and her team are THE BEST! Everything they printed for us was absolutely beautiful!!! We were so happy with everything and we received so many compliments from our family and friends, especially on the invitations. Everything was perfect and they were a joy to work with. They were so helpful and got things done quickly for us. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Patti

Patti Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Easy process with great results

Choosing our invites was made easy at Daniel's. While there were lots of options, Pam guided us through the process. We received so many compliments about how elegant and organized our invites were. It was easy from start to finish with a wonderful final product at the end.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Monica Aryee · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazingly Creative!!

I absolutely loved the save the dates and wedding invitations that Invitations by Daniel's created. Each staff member were also so welcoming and helpful when picking the style and layout. I will forever be grateful for each staff member help. Thank you so much again to everyone for creating beautiful wedding invitation. Was simply all that I dreamed of and more!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tiffany Mullin · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful Invites

Amazing staff, very professional, beautiful invites!

Sent on 08/05/2019

vanessa · Married on 06/21/2019

I never knew this experience was going to be this SIMPLE! I owe it all to this business for going above and beyond and helping me to understand what I really wanted. I started off very confused about my invitation and the process but during my 1.5 hour appointment, Pam explained it ALL to me. I got tons of great ideas, Pam gave me some great advice and direction and I ended up with EXACTLY what I was looking for! The process was very easy and not stressful I will add!!! I will defintely be using this company again and referring all my friends!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous invites!

They create the most beautiful invitations and can do anything you like! So worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Aisha

Aisha Bates · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Work

Daniel's did an amazing job on my invitations, place cards and table numbers. Yvonne was so helpful and the artwork department made all my wishes come true. Everyone raved about the creativity of everything and the beauty of our invitations. Don't go anywhere for invitations but Daniel's if you're in the Chicago area its so worth it!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Great vendor great price

They were easy to work with and in the end were cheaper and more personalized then Etsy invitations. I got exactly what I wanted on the invites, and then we did placecards with them because it was just so simple.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful Invites!

I was very pleased with my services at Daniel's Printing! A friend of mine used them at her wedding last year and recommended I stop in. I called and made an appointment with Pam and we spent 2 hours sitting down reviewing my inspiration to see how we could make it all come together. I had a destination wedding so had a lot of details to convey in my invites and needed to do something more custom. I was a little worried but once I got there they fell away. They have a TON of examples in their showroom and truly anything is possible! Within the next week, our mocked up samples were in my inbox. I requested a few tweaks but they truly understood my vision! I received SO many compliments on my invitations it made me feel so good! From there I used my custom design to create table names and guest name cards. It all matched and it was amazing!! I highly recommend their services to anyone that is getting married and wants to do something more custom vs ordering online. Thank you Daniel's!

Invitations by Daniels 6
    Invitations by Daniels 7
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Doris Jordan · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent service and affordable

Excellent service. They were very friendly and affordable.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Julie Duffy · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent Experience! Would highly recommend.

Invitations by Daniel was recommended to my husband and I by several people. They were quick to respond and even let us come in on a Saturday to pick out our invitations because we could not get there during the week. Pam was wonderful to work with and let us take our time browsing and picking a few favorites for inspirations before sitting down and selecting the design for our invitations. She made great practical and aesthetic suggestions and always had our budget in mind. We were able to make changes to our proof once we received it in the mail and the design team recommended a lovely floral design after I ended up not liking the one I had originally picked. We ended up getting all our printed materiel from them and they all matched the design of our invitations. I have recommended them to all my engaged friends and family and everyone has also had a positive experience.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Maredith Pronger Bartle · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding invitations custom designed

We were amazed and pleasantly surprised at the variety and designs of sample invitations we were able to choose from when we visited Daniels for our wedding invitations. Still we could not find quit what we liked. We did not realize the invitations were pretty much custom make. Shannon did a fantastic job in counseling, guiding us and designing our invitations. We got so many compliments. Some recipients said our invitations were the nicest and most beautiful they had ever received. Thank you Daniels.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer Opalecky · Married on 12/28/2018

Great experience!

I had invitations and a seating chart done and they both turned out great! They took what theme and colors I wanted and created great invitations. I had a lot of comments on how well they were done!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Lauren Rogers · Married on 12/22/2018

Daniels Printing is AMAZING!!!!

Please see Pam Vaclav and the Daniels team for all of your printing needs!!!! My wedding invitations and thank you cards were beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for your contribution to my special day!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2018

We had an amazing experience from beginning to end with Daniel's. We felt welcomed and highly informed with every step of the process. They were extremely flexible and got our invitations exactly the way we wanted and imagined them to be for our big day! We also used them for programs, seating chart sign and will use them for thank you notes. They are really a one stop shop!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Invitations by Daniels's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley. Best wishes!

Rachael · Married on 11/17/2018

Great service and product

I had a wonderful experience with Daniels! I received so many compliments on my invitations... they had a huge selection and were able to accommodate just about anything. Pam was amazing! Prices were great and process was smooth and easy

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jamie Booth · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved, loved, loved!

Absolutely loved our invitations! They created our vision, and we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/06/2018