Invitations by Chrissy Reviews

30 | Columbia, PA

30 Reviews for Invitations by Chrissy

• User6030780 · event on 01/02/2016

The invitations were exactly what I asked for. All communication was clear and professional.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Our invitations are absolutely beautiful! Chrissy did an amazing job and was really great to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lori · Married on 10/19/2014

Chrissy Arnold is creative, easy to work with and provides muliple fast proofs. She is a talented graphic artist and can customize a full suite of wedding stationery from invites, rsvps, maps, programs, favor tags etc as she has done for me and gorgeous! Love her and recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jill · Married on 06/21/2014

Chrissy was absolutely wonderful! She was able to guide us through the process of creating our invitations in a professional and timely matter. The results reflected our style and wedding so perfectly. Our guests still can't stop talking about them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/07/2014

Chrissy was great to work with! I absolutely loved the invitations she came up with and she was very helpful in determining a few ways for me to save a few dollars (what to skip and what is more important). My invites are beautiful!

Sent on 05/15/2014
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/09/2013

Chrissy was by far the most enjoyable wedding vendor I had the pleasure to work with over the past year. What started with a simple phone consultation turned into an amazing creative and professional design process, and I would recommend Chrissy to anyone for ANY event or occasion requiring custom stationery or design work. Chrissy clearly understood our two wedding themes and she successfully delivered on both. Her work far exceeded our every expectation and her customer service, response time, and overall personality made her such a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond for us and I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding themes such a huge success. The fact that people are posting pictures of her work on Facebook and STILL talking about their place cards says it all! Don't look any farther - hire Chrissy today! We will surely use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Andy · Married on 09/21/2013

My wife and I were very happy with our Seating Table board. We actually have it displayed in our house now as a piece of wall art.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Chrissy did a great job creating our wedding invitations. She listened to our ideas and then gave us different samples for what the invites could look like. Chrissy made adjustments until we found the perfect combination. We loved how they turned out and several people commented on how beautiful the invitations were. I highly recommend Invitations by Chrissy.

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • User3670729 · event on 04/20/2013

Unique designs! Chrissy does a great job creating the invitations.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Caryl · event on 04/06/2013

Chrissy worked with our many ideas and came up with an absolutely perfect design. She was flexible and provided us many options to choose from. We couldn't have gotten this level of service or personalization ordering from anyone online. The product really fit my son's personality and he loved having a hand in the creative process. We will be using her again when we have another event to celebrate.

Sent on 05/06/2014

karen · Married on 12/22/2012

My husband and I tried some of the more well-known printers for our invitations, but they just weren't hitting the mark. When we asked for custom design, it didn't even come near where we were describing in style or price point. We found Chrissy purely by accident, and were so excited she was located right on the other side of town! Chrissy totally got it! She designed the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen and they were designed for us, with us. She really listened to everything we said, addressed each and every concern we had and when we asked for pricing options, she really went above and beyond to give us the breakdown of each and every piece to help keep to our budget. I don't think there was one guest that didn't comment on how incredible our invitations were, and I agree completely!! I would absolutely use Chrissy for future work, and am hoping to do so whenever I can!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Invitations by Chrissy's reply:

Thanks so much. You're so sweet!

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2012

Chrissy was great to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for with my invitations and favor boxes. She has a lot of different and fun papers to choose from so your invitations will be unique.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Invitations by Chrissy's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Chrissy was GREAT to work with. Everyone LOVED the invitations! She also designed menu cards and place cards to match. Chrissy also designed wine labels that coordinated with the invitations and incorporated the wedding couple's picture on it. The wedding guests loved the look!!! Having made the wine ourselves, it really added a personal touch to the favors! Chrissy was always prompt when it came to getting back to me with any questions or changes that needed to be made. Everything that we ordered was finished in plenty of time. Definitely a 5-Star experience!

Sent on 12/10/2012

sheila · Married on 07/01/2012

The invitations were beautiful and was quite affordable.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Karen · Married on 05/25/2012

Thank you Chrissy for the beautiful invitations and day of the wedding stationery. Everyone commented on how beautiful and unique. I would highly recommend using Chrissy to design your wedding invites.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Invitations by Chrissy's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with and I'm very happy to hear your guests liked the designs so much!

Allison · Married on 03/24/2012

Chrissy was wonderful to work with. My wedding colors were turquoise and purple, so I knew I wanted personalized invitations highlighting my colors, and not something generic off of an online website. Chrissy helped my vision become reality. She created several artistic proofs to help me decide what what combinations of fonts, layouts, and designs would be the best. She was very responsive, professional, and accommodating to what I envisioned. The final product was beautiful! I absolutely loved my invitations and received many compliments. I would certainly recommend Invitations by Chrissy to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Cheryl · Married on 08/27/2011

The best thing about Chrissy is her willingness to work with you to create
    exactly what you want. She is very creative and provided us with multiple
    proofs from which to choose. The final product was of the highest quality
    and absolutely beautiful. She was very responsive to our requests and
    worked with us up to the last minute with any changes that were needed.
    Many guests complimented us on the beauty of the invitations. She was
    totally professional as well as friendly. We would recommend her highly to
    anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Maureen · Married on 06/04/2011

Chrissy was AMAZING! She took the time to help us find the perfect invitations! She worked within our budget and created something that reflected our style perfectly! I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2010

Everything was done perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better service and quality of the invites, programs, etc. I will recommend Custom Wedding Invitations to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Abigail · Married on 09/19/2009

Our invitations & favor tags were beautiful! Chrissy was patient, took the time to work w/us & they were the perfect blend of both of us!

Sent on 10/10/2009

Karen · Married on 09/04/2009

Chrissy was very easy to work with, "I can do whatever you want", certainly not the response I received at other places I looked at. She sent a whole set of samples prior to ordering to make sure everything was correct. The samples and finished product were completed when promised. I received many compliments on our invitations. I would not hesitate ordering other invitations from Chrissy and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for unique, quality made invitations.

Sent on 10/10/2009

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2008

Working with Chrissy was a great experience! She listened to me, helped me figure out what would be perfect for our invitation and was so easy to work with! Everyone loved our invitations - they were so us! Chrissy really got them to be exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2008

The invitations that Chrissy helped design looked high end, without the high end price tag. All of my guests throughly enjoyed my invitations, and they really helped set the theme to my wedding. Chrissy was prompt with the designing all the way through editing and printing. From beginning to end, it took only about two weeks to design, edit, print, and recevie them in the mail. I would do business with her again!

Sent on 10/23/2009
  • O

Ocd · Married on 07/12/2008

Great service and exquisite designs!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Kim · Married on 05/24/2008

Chrissy made every attempt to create a unique invitation for my wedding day... she knew what I wanted even before I did, which is difficult. She did all of my paper products from save the dates to favor tags and table numbers. She even designed a custom wedding album that beats any that I have seen in stores.
    I would recommend her to anyone... and I already have.

Plus, she was asked to create my baby shower invites and favor tags as well!!

Sent on 10/12/2009