Invitations by Celine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• User2244732 2+ years ago
    Great quality. Laser cut bifold iron gate invites are beautiful!
    Jessica Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful & Fast

Celine was incredible! Not only were the invitations beautiful, but she was able to accommodate my quick turnaround schedule. Guests still comment on how fancy our invitations were!
    Sheryll Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience!

I was hesitant to order the invitation for my daughter's wedding, but I'm so thankful I took a leap of faith. Working with Celine was a great experience from the beginning to the end. The wedding invitation were beyond beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to use her company again. Great experience! My daughter and her husband loved the invitation. S Mark
    Melissa Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent customer service and beautiful personalized wedding invitations.

Celine was so flexible and easy to work with. She really takes the time to hear you out and makes sure that your vision comes to life as far as color, shape or even personal touch goes. All her cards are hand made and beautiful. She’s also very fast in making sure they get delivered to you timely and within your time frame. Such a great and pleasant experience working with her. My husband and I highly recommend her. We loved our wedding invites so much!
    Karina Married on 05/26/2018
    Love my wedding invitations. And Celine was excellent, very good costumer service . !!! I totally recommend!
    J Married on 10/08/2017
    Super excited with our invitations! Received so many compliments that we decided to do table, place and menu cards. Highly recommend Celine!
    Cindy Married on 09/09/2017
    I worked with Celine with a limited time line for a beautiful nautical invitation, response cards, placecards and table numbers. She was a joy to work with and her invitations are GORGEOUS!
    I look forward to working with her in the future.
    PS My event was not a wedding it was a private party
    Brenda Married on 08/19/2017
    Happy as can be. The process was easy and invites came out just perfect. Such detail and care went into each invitation suite set. My entire bridal party was so impressed with the invites. 2 of my engaged girlfriends have already asked for my vendor for invites and are already working with Celine and her team. Fortunately all designs are completely custom so we all have unique invites. This is my special day and I wanted something that was completely elegant and different. What a perfect find. highly recommend Celine's laser cut invitations.
    Erin Married on 08/05/2017
    Working with Celine was wonderful. Her product is just as beautiful in hand as it is on line. She was responsive to my many requests and concerns and her professionalism was exemplary. There was one small issue that she corrected immediately. I was so impressed I bought even more. In all, she provided my wedding invitations, response cards, escort cards, table numbers, cocktail hour and dinner menus, and thank you notes. My guests were impressed with both the beauty of the products and the theme throughout.
    Dana Married on 07/27/2017
    Celine was fantastic to work with. If something wasn't the way I wanted it we sent proofs back and forth until we got it just perfect! The package came in completely organized and the quality is ten times better than any of the big company websites like Wedding paper divas, etc...
    Ani Married on 07/22/2017
    It was such a pleasure to work with Celine. Thank you so much for the beautiful invitation card you created for us.
    You have an amazing talent !
    Samantha Married on 07/08/2017
    Love, Love, Love our custom laser cut invitation suite. Invitations by Celine was just fantastic through the entire process including ordering custom samples and production order. Our invitations which included complimentary dinner menus and programs is just stunning and crucial to tying in our entire theme of our wedding. Highly recommend their company to anyone who is looking for one of a kind invites. Thanks Celine can't wait to use you again for future events.
    Amy Married on 07/08/2017
    Loved the invites!!!! I got so many compliments on them! This invite is one of a kind and was so fun to send to our friends and family.
    Bethany Married on 07/04/2017
    Can't say enough about how much we loved working with Celine. Well worth the time we put into doing our research before choosing her and deciding to go with one of a kind laser cut invitations. We loved the idea of being able to customize it to our perfect vision. Highly recommend and amazing work. My girlfriends were just amazed at the quality and envious of how elegant they came out.
    Asa Married on 04/07/2017
    absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!
    Ernie Married on 10/19/2016
    excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!
  • Stephanie928
    Stephanie Married on 09/17/2016
    Celine was a pleasure to work with, always responded quickly to my emails. The invitation suites are THE MOST beautiful invites I have ever seen. They work perfectly for my black tie, slightly 20s themed wedding. We are sending them out this week and I can't wait to hear what our guests think. Highly recommend!
    Shuja Married on 08/13/2016
    If you are looking for invitations that will WOW, then look no further. I was initially concerned with the pricing, but Celine made everything so easy and the quality of the materials were top notch. I initially commissioned her to do a custom design, which floored me. It didn't need any alteration except for the text I had to provide. Next I paid for a sample suite with invite and rsvp card and there was no looking back.

Everything is well thought out, even down to the return address printing on the cards. Very classy package that I was proud to send out to my guests for my wedding reception.
  • W
    Wil Married on 08/04/2016
    Absolutely Extraordinary! I can’t believe how the interaction was beyond what I expected ! At a time where there is so much stress to make everything perfect , the level of professionalim was beyond what I expected ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you for going above and beyond for my special day ❤️
    Julia Married on 06/18/2016
    I highly recommend this company.
    I couldn't be happier with the quality of work,designer's talent and reliability of services. Our cards are beautiful and unique and reasonable priced.
    Vanessa Married on 05/28/2016
    Celine was more than a pleasure to work with, she became like our family with a common goal of having the most gorgeous, timely and original invitations that any of our friends or family members have ever seen. The invitations were turned around very quickly, and she worked closely with us to be certain that they were exactly as requested. We lucked out that we live nearby, but her responses to our email inquiries were professional and thorough. Her attention to detail was beyond expectations. We can't wait to order our thank you notes from this talented and kind individual. Thank you Celine!
    Marla Married on 04/30/2016
    Celine Designs is absolutely THE BEST! The style, quality, and craftsmanship of the product is simply stunning, and the vendor is beautifully professional! My daughter's invitations were so elegant that I was moved to tears! I would recommend them to any bride who wants to fell like royalty.
    Jodi Married on 03/05/2016
    We ordered Invitations, reception cards, menu cards, RSVP cards, and Thank You cards, from Invitations by Celine, for my sister's wedding and they were absolutely perfect. We got so many compliments on how different and delicate they were. Celine always got back to us immediately, and there was never any reason to worry that we would not get our products on time (especially considering we ordered things a bit last minute).

I would recommend Invitations by Celine to anyone looking to plan an event and needing invites, thanks yous, etc... You would not be disappointed.
  • User2464750 2+ years ago
    I couldn't be happier with my wedding invitations from Celine Designs!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! Celine was great and extremely patient as I played with different color options to find the perfect look. I've already received so many compliments!!
    Kayla Married on 01/16/2016
    Phenomenal work. Phenomenal service.