Invitations by Camille Reviews

39 | Maywood, NJ

39 Reviews for Invitations by Camille

39 Invitations by Camille Reviews

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2018

Camille made the invitation shopping part one of my favorite parts of planning! I went to one other vendor who was nice but left most of the designing and ideas up to me from scratch. I told Camille a few themes or ideas I liked and she was able to show me over a hundred samples to choose from. I had so many options I knew I’d walk out of there happy no matter what! Lost count of how many people texted me or wrote back on the back of their rsvp cards complimenting my invitations. She was recommended to me by a friend after I saw here on WeddingWire and I’m so glad I listened!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Cindy-you made my job easy. You were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that you are thrilled with the outcome. My wish for you is that “you live happily ever after”.

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

I have to say that Camille is very Professional, she explain everything and made us feel very comfortable, her work is Awesome, she made great suggestions so our invitations would look much better, and we needed the invitations to be fast and she made it happened , I’ll be getting married in June 22nd of this year and I was very happy I found Camille ... thank you sooo much ..

Sent on 01/22/2018

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you-you were a pleasure to work with.

Dorothy · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Camille for our invitations! She sat down with us and spent plenty of time explaining everything and going through tons of options. Camille is also very knowledgeable and made the daunting process of selecting invitations simple. She was extremely pleasant and was very patient with our many changes! The invitations came out just as we expected, which was excellent! We definitely recommend using Invitations by Camille and are very happy with our choice!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Dorothy - You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after."

popo · Married on 11/25/2017

beautiful love those invitationals

Sent on 12/20/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you - so happy you are happy.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2017

Camille made this such a great experience! She was so passionate about helping us design the perfect invitation and she worked within our budget. We went to a few places before meeting Camille and couldn't believe the value we were getting at a fraction of the cost other vendors wanted to charge. Camille is HIGHLY recommended

Sent on 09/11/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Lisa-you were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that you "live happily ever after".

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Camille was extremely helpful when designing my wedding invitations. She shows her professionalism and experience during each appointment. She was helped me pick a beautiful invitation and was there to assist me with each step along the way. She sent me multiple proofs to ensure that my invitations were perfect before sending them to print. Then when the invitations arrived we setup another appointment so she could show me how to put my invitations together.

I would recommend Invitations by Camille to anyone!

Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey-you were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after".

mia · Married on 06/29/2017

Loved my invitations and I am looking forward to working with Camille in the future to help me with my programs and menus.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Mia-I look forward to working with you again.

Keri · Married on 01/14/2017

Camille did all she could to make our save the dates, invitations, and table cards a personal, smooth, easy, fun experience. She gets back to you immediately through email, calls, and/ or text. She was very helpful and was able to make suggestions that fit our style. We were very happy working with her and highly recommend her to all.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Keri - You and Ed were a pleasure to work with. I know you have both found your "happily ever after". Thank you again for choosing Invitations by Camille.

Donna · Married on 09/03/2016

Camille was amazing! She was very helpful with choosing designs, and wording. Our invitations were perfect beautiful & elegant, Delivery was very quick too!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Donna-Itvwas a pleasure working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Kaitlin · Married on 08/12/2016

We decided to meet with Camille because of all the positive reviews that we read about on Wedding Wire and The Knot. We now know why there are so many positive reviews. Camille is extremely down to earth and very easy to work with. She understood our budget and style and did not look to up-sell us, like many vendors try to do. She made the process of picking out invitations very simple. Her communication was excellent, responding promptly to e-mails of concerns or questions I had along the way. My fiance and I are glad we chose Invitations by Camille and would recommend her services to anyone that is looking for wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlin for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after". I know you will. Thank you again.

tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

I would definitely recommend Camille for your invitation needs. She is fantastic! She helped me choose the invitations that were absolutely perfect for my wedding. Camille was always available to respond to any of my questions and worked hard to get me the invitations I wanted. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations and I could not be happier. If you are looking for a personal and professional experience I highly recommend Invitations by Camille.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Tracy. You were a pleasure to work with and I know your special day will be perfect. My wish for you is to "live happily ever after". Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Claudia · Married on 05/21/2016

We just got our invitations today and we are thrilled! Camille guided us every step of the way, she was truly wonderful. As far as the quality, responsiveness and value ; really outstanding. I highly recommend her.
    Claudia M.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Claudia - You are going to be a beautiful bride and I know you will have the life you have always dreamed of. Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

Camile is the absolute best! I cannot tell express how helpful she was, by far the simplest task of planning and its because of her. She has so much variety and price ranges to chose from and somehow it was not overwhelming at all. She truely makes you feel valued. I have a difficult schedule and she was always willing to accommodate appointment times. She also gets back to you so quickly via text email or phone. And the best part my invitations are beautiful! Thanks Camile.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Laura - It was my pleasure. You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that you "live happily ever after".

Camille was nothing short of professional. She was very flexible and worked within my fiancé and my budget. Our invitations were so beautiful--I cried when I first saw them! Everyone loved how the invitations looked and I have received numerous calls from my guests asking where I had my invitations done. I recommend her services to anyone--whether your event is large like mine, or just a small get together--Camille will do whatever she can to make your invitations and save the dates for your special day/event beautiful and elegant.

Thank You Camille!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mary · Married on 06/15/2014

Where to begin! Camille was not only a pleasure to work with, but so helpful and very informative! She was very flexible in setting up appointments, and always got back to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. I was a little overwhelmed at first but she provided some wonderful suggestions and made sure I remained calm and didn't stress!!! Lastly, she was very conscious of my budget! She made sure I was comfortable and never tried to "up sell" me!! I absolutely recommend using Invitations by Camille! I love my invitations and can not wait to mail them out!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Mary - You were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to have been a part of your special day. Thank you again for the kind words.

The invitations came out great and were very affordable. Working with Camille was a pleasure. She valued my opinion as well as helped out in any way she could.

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2014

Working with Camille was great. Very helpful and did everything we asked.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Stephanie - Your wedding will be here before you know it. Very excited for you and it was a pleasure working with you, too.

Camille was very personable and a great person to do business with. We did have a little issue with our envelopes not sealing so I emailed her and she immediately called the company; where she ordered them from and they sent us personalized stickers to seal the envelopes closed. It worked well. I also recommended Invitations by Camille to a friend that is getting married in July and they got there wedding invitations from her too!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so happy that everything worked out. Best of luck to you both. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Camille

Patricia · Married on 12/06/2013

Camille did a great job helping us design the perfect invitations for our wedding day - they were simple, elegant and exactly what we wanted. She spent time listening to what we were looking for and provided great suggestions to help us put the pieces together.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding process.

Camille is very professional and extremely helpful. My invitations were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great quality!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure.

Ria · Married on 10/20/2013

Invitations by Camille is the place to go if you want nothing but the BEST!!!!!! We went to Camille with a vision for our wedding invitations and she went above and beyond to make us happy. Our invitations were perfect in every way. Camille was very patient and made our vision come alive. We highly recommend Invitations by Camille!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Ria - It was my pleasure to work with you.
  • Wedpert

Cari · Married on 09/14/2013

Invitations by Camille gave us the most beautiful invitations. Everyone raved about how beautiful they were and how original they looked. Camille specializes in personalization! EVERYONE asked us where they came from and I always tell them that there is only one place to go. Invitations introduce your wedding, theme and even the feel of your wedding to guests and Camille really helped us personalize the day. Step by step we worked on what they would look like, we figured out the difficult wording (multiple families- more people to please!), and Camille offered tons of help in general. We got them in record time, she made picking them up and picking them out easy, and everything was smooth sailing. We had loads of options and we found everything was affordable; we even upgraded because we could. When we had a question, we always got an answer. The answer for your invites? Invitations by Camille.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you. I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding process.

Tanya · Married on 09/06/2013

She provided amazing work in a timely manor. Very professional.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Tanya - You were a pleasure to work with.

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2013

Camille was very professional and timely . She was flexible and made sure that I was happy bride to be ! Huge selection.. i created my own save the date on the computer and she was able to use exactly what I wanted ! My magnets came out awesome! Invitations and programs were beautiful! Calligraphy tied everything together !! Will use again ! Thanks

Sent on 11/17/2013

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Jessica - It was my pleasure to work with you and be part of your wedding process.