Invitations by Camille Reviews

47 | Maywood, NJ

47 Reviews for Invitations by Camille

Nicole · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Responsive , Smooth , and Easy

Working with Camille was an absolute pleasure! From the moment I messaged her on wedding wire, she was immediately responsive. Many say choosing invites can be a big stress factor when planning your wedding — not with Camille! From my first appointment she had so many selections and explained every sample in detail. She didn’t rush my decision because I was very indecisive when looking at all the selections. My invites came in and they are MORE than what I’ve ever imagined! I highly recommend Camille if you’re looking for a stress free wedding invite experience.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Nicole-you were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that you love your invitations. Best wishes and enjoy every moment of your special day.
    Camille
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Sanchez · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

I had the most amazing experience with Camille! She did my invitations exactly how I wanted them! She was quick to solve issues that came up, and always did it promptly and with a smile. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Jasmine, you were a pleasure to work with and you made my job very easy. My wish for you is that you enjoy a lifetime of happiness.
  • Nicole

Nicole Tufano · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Camille is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! From the start, Camille was professional, knowledgable and so easy to work with. My fiance and I were able to get an appointment within a very reasonable amount of time. I was told by many to order my invitations online because "it is way cheaper", but I have to say her pricing is extremely fair and very competitive. Camille is so easy to get in touch with and responds within a reasonable amount of time, if not sooner than many other vendors. She is also a great judge of character. After sitting a while and looking through the many books of all the different types of invitations she carries, Camille told me she knew which invitation I was going to pick, but encouraged us to keep looking. When we finally decided on the invitation, she knew all along that was the one we were going to go with, but at no point in time did we feel rushed. She wanted to make sure we were happy. She gave us an unlimited amount of proofs, but we only needed two. Finally, we had a mishap with our hotel inserts and only realized it after half of our envelopes were sealed. Camille was as upset as I was and was able to order us new envelopes and get them shipped overnight. She really did save the day! I would recommend Camille to everyone because she has been one of the easiest and best parts of our wedding planning experience.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole-you were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy I was able to make invitation shopping a wonderful experience. Enjoy your special day and My wish for you is that you “live happily ever after”.
  • F

Fara · Married on 07/28/2019

Camille - The invitations expert!

She will help you.... create EXACTLY what your heart wants! Camille did my Wedding Invitations, and my Wedding Programs. I truly couldn't be happier! She guides you, works with you, and takes the stress off your hands! She cares about your happiness and will make your vision come to life! She is incredibly kind, and the quality of her invitations are truly out of this world! I got so many compliments on my invitations... and it's all due to her patience, desire to please, and attention to detail. Her work is BEAUTIFUL! If you use her I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Fara. I truly enjoyed working with you. My wish for you is that you “live happily ever after” Enjoy every minute of your wedding day.

Elaine · Married on 06/20/2019

An absolute pleasure!

Camille listens! She's personable and really helped me select the most elegant invitations. She instantly captured my vibe and made the whole experience easy and fun. If you want the personal touch of a warm, experienced, and flexible professional, then you must go see Camille at Invitations by Camille!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Elaine. You were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes for a wonderful future and thank you for letting me be part of your special day.
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2018

So wonderful!!

I can’t say enough good things. I got so many rsvps with little notes on the back commenting on how nice the invitations were :) Camille was recommended to me by a friend who had gotten her invitations here as well and I’m so glad I listened. Other places I went to were all about designing the invitation from scratch but I was more looking for options to pull from then possibly tailor so this was perfect for me. She had books and BOOKS of options and she helped us narrow them down very quickly. 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

I have to say that Camille is very Professional, she explain everything and made us feel very comfortable, her work is Awesome, she made great suggestions so our invitations would look much better, and we needed the invitations to be fast and she made it happened , I’ll be getting married in June 22nd of this year and I was very happy I found Camille ... thank you sooo much ..

Sent on 01/22/2018

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you-you were a pleasure to work with.

Dorothy · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Camille for our invitations! She sat down with us and spent plenty of time explaining everything and going through tons of options. Camille is also very knowledgeable and made the daunting process of selecting invitations simple. She was extremely pleasant and was very patient with our many changes! The invitations came out just as we expected, which was excellent! We definitely recommend using Invitations by Camille and are very happy with our choice!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Dorothy - You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after."

Diana · Married on 04/08/2018

Just picked up my invitations from Camille today... they are absolutely beautiful!!!! Camille was the first and only invitation vendor that I met with. And for good reason! Camille is super sweet, very flexible, and definitely knows her invitations. She answered all of my questions and gave great advice. You will not regret getting your invitations from Camille!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Diana - Thank you, you made it easy. You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. I am so happy you found your "happily ever after". Best wishes for a wonderful 2018 and beyond.
    Camille

popo · Married on 11/25/2017

beautiful love those invitationals

Sent on 12/20/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you - so happy you are happy.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2017

Camille made this such a great experience! She was so passionate about helping us design the perfect invitation and she worked within our budget. We went to a few places before meeting Camille and couldn't believe the value we were getting at a fraction of the cost other vendors wanted to charge. Camille is HIGHLY recommended

Sent on 09/11/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Lisa-you were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that you "live happily ever after".

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Camille was extremely helpful when designing my wedding invitations. She shows her professionalism and experience during each appointment. She was helped me pick a beautiful invitation and was there to assist me with each step along the way. She sent me multiple proofs to ensure that my invitations were perfect before sending them to print. Then when the invitations arrived we setup another appointment so she could show me how to put my invitations together.

I would recommend Invitations by Camille to anyone!

Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey-you were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after".

mia · Married on 06/29/2017

Loved my invitations and I am looking forward to working with Camille in the future to help me with my programs and menus.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Mia-I look forward to working with you again.

GinaMarie · Married on 06/16/2017

Exceptional

I had the pleasure of working with Camille for my wedding. Her services were excellent and she was always readily available anytime I needed her. Camille has a large selection of invitations to choose from. Aside from looking at samples I was able to describe what I was looking for and she knew exactly how to put together the perfect invitation for me- from style to font and colors, from subtle to yet jaw dropping accents, Camille really exceeded my vision of what I wanted. She was always willing to work with me to make sure I was happy. She is an absolute sweetheart and really took away a lot of stress that comes along with planning a wedding. I trusted her input and opinions and it was all very well worth it. I highly recommend using Camille for ANY of your invitation needs. I know I will absolutely be a returning customer! —Gina

Sent on 08/15/2019

Keri · Married on 01/14/2017

Camille did all she could to make our save the dates, invitations, and table cards a personal, smooth, easy, fun experience. She gets back to you immediately through email, calls, and/ or text. She was very helpful and was able to make suggestions that fit our style. We were very happy working with her and highly recommend her to all.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Keri - You and Ed were a pleasure to work with. I know you have both found your "happily ever after". Thank you again for choosing Invitations by Camille.

Donna · Married on 09/03/2016

Camille was amazing! She was very helpful with choosing designs, and wording. Our invitations were perfect beautiful & elegant, Delivery was very quick too!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Donna-Itvwas a pleasure working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Kaitlin · Married on 08/12/2016

We decided to meet with Camille because of all the positive reviews that we read about on Wedding Wire and The Knot. We now know why there are so many positive reviews. Camille is extremely down to earth and very easy to work with. She understood our budget and style and did not look to up-sell us, like many vendors try to do. She made the process of picking out invitations very simple. Her communication was excellent, responding promptly to e-mails of concerns or questions I had along the way. My fiance and I are glad we chose Invitations by Camille and would recommend her services to anyone that is looking for wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlin for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that "you live happily ever after". I know you will. Thank you again.

tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

I would definitely recommend Camille for your invitation needs. She is fantastic! She helped me choose the invitations that were absolutely perfect for my wedding. Camille was always available to respond to any of my questions and worked hard to get me the invitations I wanted. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations and I could not be happier. If you are looking for a personal and professional experience I highly recommend Invitations by Camille.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Tracy. You were a pleasure to work with and I know your special day will be perfect. My wish for you is to "live happily ever after". Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Claudia · Married on 05/21/2016

We just got our invitations today and we are thrilled! Camille guided us every step of the way, she was truly wonderful. As far as the quality, responsiveness and value ; really outstanding. I highly recommend her.
    Claudia M.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Claudia - You are going to be a beautiful bride and I know you will have the life you have always dreamed of. Thank you for choosing Invitations by Camille

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

Camile is the absolute best! I cannot tell express how helpful she was, by far the simplest task of planning and its because of her. She has so much variety and price ranges to chose from and somehow it was not overwhelming at all. She truely makes you feel valued. I have a difficult schedule and she was always willing to accommodate appointment times. She also gets back to you so quickly via text email or phone. And the best part my invitations are beautiful! Thanks Camile.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Laura - It was my pleasure. You were a pleasure to work with and my wish for you is that you "live happily ever after".

Camille was nothing short of professional. She was very flexible and worked within my fiancé and my budget. Our invitations were so beautiful--I cried when I first saw them! Everyone loved how the invitations looked and I have received numerous calls from my guests asking where I had my invitations done. I recommend her services to anyone--whether your event is large like mine, or just a small get together--Camille will do whatever she can to make your invitations and save the dates for your special day/event beautiful and elegant.

Thank You Camille!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mary · Married on 06/15/2014

Where to begin! Camille was not only a pleasure to work with, but so helpful and very informative! She was very flexible in setting up appointments, and always got back to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. I was a little overwhelmed at first but she provided some wonderful suggestions and made sure I remained calm and didn't stress!!! Lastly, she was very conscious of my budget! She made sure I was comfortable and never tried to "up sell" me!! I absolutely recommend using Invitations by Camille! I love my invitations and can not wait to mail them out!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you, Mary - You were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to have been a part of your special day. Thank you again for the kind words.

The invitations came out great and were very affordable. Working with Camille was a pleasure. She valued my opinion as well as helped out in any way she could.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2014

Working with Camille was great. Very helpful and did everything we asked.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Invitations by Camille's reply:

Thank you Stephanie - Your wedding will be here before you know it. Very excited for you and it was a pleasure working with you, too.