InvitationBox.com Reviews

36 | Apex, NC

36 Reviews for InvitationBox.com

Tina · Married on 03/08/2014

Beautiful invitations at an amazing price. Quick delivery too!

Sent on 12/07/2013

The order fir 200 bridal shower invites was placed on a thursday night and was delivered the following Thursday with a free thank you note for each order! The quality is excellent. Customer service was great and even sent me the tracking number. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Trish · Married on 09/07/2013

Very good selection and prices are much better than most.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Ordering invitations online is abreeze with Invitation Box! I ordered matching Save the Date cards, Invitations and Response cards from them and was so impressed with the quality. I chose something a bit "out of the box" for my second wedding and I got so many nice comments about them. Delivery was no issue at all - they arrived on or before the promised date. Note to brides....get on their email list and they will send you emails for discounts. I ordered my invitations at a 40% discount!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2013

We loved our nontraditional invitations we got from InvitationBox! They were bright and not boring like so many wedding invitations are. The material was high quality, and the prints looked great. I had to call them a couple times with questions, and even when I couldn't reach them directly, they always returned my call. They tend to have sales/coupons all the time, too, so getting a great deal is easy! The only advice I would give is to make sure you save your order, as it will make reordering (if necessary) much easier.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Brandie · Married on 02/17/2013

I planned my wedding with very short notice... Invitation Box in Cary was wonderful... they were able to go the extra step and help me get beautiful invitation out!!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Erika · Married on 11/02/2012

We ordered our Save The Dates and our invitations through invitationbox.com and we could not have been happier. We got several compliments on both and I felt that the quality was exceptional and the value was incredible. They are prompt with shipping the orders and the product is even better looking than online. I will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 11/11/2012

M · Married on 09/29/2012

Very flexible--I needed to change the address of my shipping destination at the last minute and they were able to help me. The invitations turned out exactly like I ordered too. Great business and customer service!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Amber · Married on 09/22/2012

Service was quick and accurate and I was able to get invitations I'd seen in a store for about $250 less than if I'd ordered them via the store.

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2012

I ordered my invitations from InvitationBox and was really happy with them. I was pleased with the customer service as well as the quality and price of the invitations. I had a small hiccup in addressing the inner envelops and called InvitationBox to see if I could order an additional 25 and they were very helpful and accommodating!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Amy to order my invitations, and she was fantastic. She helped me create exactly what I had envisioned. She was very knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Invitation Box to everyone!

Sent on 07/03/2012

phillip · Married on 05/19/2012

Everyone Loved our wedding invitations.Thank you so much

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/01/2011

I found the perfect fall invitations for my wedding. They were not wedding invitations but they looked great! The printing was wonderful and so fast. I allowed plenty of time for them to be printed but they arrived before I knew it. So I had plenty of time to address them. I got so many compliments on them. Wonderful company to work with. I will get all my invites printed there.

Sent on 10/18/2011

sharan · Married on 08/27/2011

great product, great pricing, everyone loved the invitations

Sent on 10/13/2011

I love invitationbox.com! I have used them since my Sweet Sixteen! Their quality is very good and have amazing deals all the time. You can order samples and the interactive program to design and places the words exactly where you wanted them to be is great. I would recommend them to everyone. I didn't want to spend overly on the invitations my budget was $3/inviation and I need about 100. I got a better price and more than what I was looking for! The only thing I suggest is they write on the invitation description if there any extra postage fees when sending the invitations) I had to pay $1.50/invitation for postage because of the bow.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Amy · Married on 04/06/2008

We ordered very painlessly online. We approved proofs, were sent a sample, ordered, paid, and received our shipment within a couple weeks! They were perfect, and half the hassle of dealing with a printer!

Thanks invitationbox.com!

Sent on 05/28/2008

I got my invitations from InvitationBox.com and they were beautiful! It took a little back and forth because I need to make a change to the sample they sent but they got it everything right. The invites took some time to arrive so be sure to give a few extra days or a week before you actually need them (I was a little behind schedule with my ordering). I also called customer service about my order and they were easy to get a hold of and able to keep me updated.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Kimberly · Married on 04/19/2013

I bought save the date, invitations and RSVP cards from and they turned out AMAZING. Their customer service was top notch as well! I had a couple of "issues" and they were handle right away. I will use them again in the future!!!

Sent on 02/22/2013
  • F

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2012

Professional and Elegant Product

We used them for our wedding invitations - absolutely amazing! Our invitations were simple and they turned it into a masterpiece, elegant and such a professional quality. We loved them so much we got our thank you note/stationary from them as well. I will definitely be a returning customer for whatever stationary items may come up in the future!

Sent on 09/05/2012

We got round return address stickers to put on the back of our invitations. I was worried from the website that the stickers wouldn't be great quality but they actually looked excellent. If you are very particular about the way you want the text laid out, it's probably worth mentioning that in the comments in the online order. I would definitely order from them again!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Mariana · Married on 07/02/2011

Beautiful Invitations...

Sent on 08/30/2011

Tammy · Married on 07/13/2014

We used this vendor for custom stamps (return address) for our Save the Dates, Invitations and all of our Thank You cards. They were very helpful and flexible. I was able to get one stamper and two heads (one with my info for most of the stuff and one with our new info for the after wedding Thank Yous).

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 07/16/2011

3.5

Amazing! Ordered a little last second so i did not even get samples because i chose not to. i got my invitations very quickly, same week they were beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2011

The invitations I ordered were super cute! Overall I was very pleased, and I recommend them.

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/21/2012

The ordering process wasn’t the easiest thing, they provide a lot of options which kind of made it hard to navigate through the website, once I lost the page that the invitations that I liked were on it was really hard to find the same item again. Although it wasn’t easy to get to a customer service section on the website, whenever I e-mailed the company they responded quickly and answered all of my questions and completed my requests. The overall product was OK. The invitations looked really nice, but our reception cards came on a full card (similar to the Thank You card), so we had to go to Staples and cut half of the card off before sending it to guests. For the price, the service was reasonable.

Sent on 08/10/2012