Invitation Divas Reviews

Invitation Divas 6
Invitation Divas 7

Ashley L Major · Getting married on 10/26/2019

5 Star Service

Colleen is amazing. The Invitation Divas had the perfect design for our fall wedding invitations. She was open to the small changes we wanted to make. She met the deadline and the price was beyond reasonable. My fiancé and I really appreciated this pleasant experience.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Invites

Invitation Diva's was able to provide the perfect Save the Date/Invitation/Thank you Card set for my wedding. I really appreciate the work that Colleen did for us.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Monica

Monica Terracciano · Married on 08/23/2019

Colleen was amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations in her work, professionalism, and talent!

Colleen was amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations in her work, professionalism, and talent !!!
    I would highly recommend her to close family, friends, anyone that has need of her Calligraphy’s services. She does amazing work, and was so accommodating with our needs !

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rachael · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely beautiful work and so easy to work with!

Colleen took our vision for our wedding invitations and made them exactly how we wanted! Everything (the invitations, place cards, favor donation card, and programs) turned out SO BEAUTIFUL!! Colleen was beyond helpful throughout the entire process. She always promptly answered any questions and made me feel at ease. I cannot thank her enough for her truly amazing work!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Invitation Divas 8
    Invitation Divas 9
    Invitation Divas 10

Lauren Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

We used Colleen for our wedding invitations, wedding favors and seating chart. She was extremely responsive and the quality of products are unmatched. We received a plethora of complements regarding the design of our invitations. I plan on using her for our thank you cards and any future invitations. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2018

Colleen is all around wonderful to work with. She designed my bridal shower invites, wedding invites, place cards and my thank you cards. Her work is beautiful. I received so many compliments. She is talented, professional and is quick to respond to messages. She really puts your mind at ease and makes the process run smoothly. I highly recommend her!! I will definitely use her services again. Thank you Colleen for your beautiful work!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough about how HAPPY we are with our wedding invitations! I really felt that she genuinely cared about our wedding, even though she deals with many customers. She made this experience more than what I could have hoped for and we are forever thankful! I couldn’t recommend this company enough!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Betty · Married on 09/15/2018

Colleen did an awesome job on our daughter's shower invites, I highly recommend Invitation Divas for all you special events.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/11/2018

I really enjoyed working with Colleen and Lauren! As any bride, I wanted for my invites and save the date cards to stand out just like my special day and Invitation Divas delivered on so many points. It was easy to get started, personable, upfront with cost - so there are no surprises, the quality of my invites and other stationary was amazing - I could not have asked for a better overall experience - stress free!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cherri · Married on 07/07/2018

Colleen was incredible to work with. She helped bring my vision to life and her work was absolutely beautiful. I have never felt the need to compliment a wedding invitation before but I received many compliments on the invitations she designed. She also carried the theme throughout all of the other pieces flawlessly.
    Thank you Colleen!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Invitation Divas 11
    Invitation Divas 12
    Invitation Divas 13
    Invitation Divas 14
    Invitation Divas 15

Karen · Married on 01/13/2018

I absolutely loved working with Colleen: not only is she talented, she is incredibly kind and patient - exactly what I needed to help me be calm about at least one part of the wedding planning process!

I had been worried because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted our invitations to look like, I just knew I wanted something personal that was different than what I had seen in other places. Colleen had lots of creative ideas and took the time to talk things over with me. The process resulted in an invitation that was perfect for us and I couldn't be happier! She was also able seamlessly adapt the design for all our other pieces (thank you cards, menus, seating chart) so that everything was beautifully coordinated.

Colleen and her work are wonderful and I highly recommend her services to any other bride.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

I can not raive enough about Colleen. I had an extreme amount of wants in regards to details for my wedding and Colleen exceeded my expectations. Colleen worked on everything from my save the dates, bridal shower invites, bacelor/ bachelorette invites wedding invites, signs, thank you cards and so much more! The detail and time that Colleen puts into her work truly shows. She worked with me with pricing and was extremely fair. Every time I needed anything she was there including my venting sessions and meeting me for coffee to go over design ideas and pricing. She was phenomenal in every way! I highly recommend Colleen to any one that would like perfection! I can not say enough great things about her!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Colleen do our save the dates, shower invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs and seating chart. The quality of her work more than exceeded our expectations! Her professionalism and passion for what she does makes the entire process a breeze. My husband and I received tons of compliments as soon as our invitations started reaching our guests. She is also extremely responsive! A month before our wedding I had to go out of town for work and was delayed in sending over our program and seating chart information, but Colleen made sure I had everything I needed in plenty of time prior to our wedding! The quality of work, professionalism, value and responsiveness is EVERYTHING you could ask for in any wedding vendor. I can't thank Graphic Design Divas and Colleen enough!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2015

Seriously best experience I could have ever had ordering invitations for my most special day! My fiance and I had a very specific theme however weren't sure exactly what to do with out invitations. We told Graphic Design Divas our idea and they made something that was more than we could have ever dreamed of! Every time I needed last minute changes, or forgot to add certain items, they did so without complaint and were very prompt to email back, which every bride knows is very important when we're feeling pressured with wedding stuff! And for everything we got and how beautiful the invites looked we got such a great deal! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their invitations! I seriously can't believe all the compliments we've been getting on our invitations!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Graphic Design Divas designed absolutely beautiful invitations for my daughter's wedding! I've know Colleen since childhood, so when I found out this is what her job was, I immediately had my daughter contact her! I was extremely happy how they turned out! Many compliments from friends and family! Colleen, your are a Graphic Design Diva!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Graphic Design Divas did a great job on a rush order of invitations for me! Colleen worked with me to get the layout exactly how I wanted with a couple of changes and even suggested toning the color down due to the printer printing a little darker. I really appreciated her feedback as well as the efficiency to get this rush order in for me. They do great work, but the website portrays that! Beautiful website, beautiful designs!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Latasha Chambliss · Married on 08/17/2019

I’m in love with everything

Everything was wonderful and professional she was patient with me and I adore my invitations !!!

Sent on 08/13/2019