Intra-State Entertainment Reviews

112 | Worcester, NY

112 Reviews for Intra-State Entertainment

Breanna · Married on 11/07/2015

Eric is by far the BEST DJ I could ever imagine. He worked with us the entire time leading up to the wedding and helped us with a lot of things that we wouldn't have thought of. When our venue was running behind on food, Eric moved the schedule around so that people we're entertained even when hungry and waiting. The energy he brings is amazing! The Photo Booth is a definite must as well. We received a flash drive with the pictures and videos on them that night and the memories from it are the best! I've been to multiple weddings and events with Eric as a DJ and it is always a great time. I would never suggest anyone but Intra-State Entertainment to DJ any event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2015

I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for having DJ Eric at our wedding at Ironstone Ranch. I have never been to a wedding and seen someone who makes sure everyone is genuinely having fun. From every announcement to the song choices and placement DJ Eric surpassed our expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and he knew exactly when to play each type of song. Eric is incredibly passionate and caring about making sure your day is completely personal to you as a couple. We cannot begin to say how grateful we are for having Eric be a part of our special day.

As well as an added bonus we rented the photo booth from Eric and it was a crowd favorite!! there was not a time when there was not a line out the door lol.

thank you SO much Eric.

Danielle & Rich

Sent on 11/13/2015

What an awesome guy!!! Eric was incredibly great to work and plan with! He is absolutely one of a kind!! He really took the time to get to know my husband and I and our style and preferences. He sent us song ideas and recommendations that were absolutely spot-on. His music selection was a great mix of crowd favorites and unique songs that fit our style and audience! The photobooth was an absolute hit and we enjoyed going home that night with a USB to laugh and look at all of the photos and videos captured! We HIGHLY recommend Intra-State Entertainment for your next big event!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Desiree · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I got married in October 2015 and only allowed ourselves two months to plan our wedding. That timeline made it a challenge to find good vendors, but we hit the jackpot with Intra-State Entertainment! Seriously. We met with Eric Haley in person once to go over basics, and the rest of our communication was online or by phone. Eric had great suggestions for wedding day timeline, ceremony songs, other vendors, reception games, etc. While Eric wasn't available to work our wedding himself, he arranged everything with us prior to our big day so that his associate, Adam, could DJ our event. Despite the fact that we sent most of our song choices to Eric the night before our wedding (because we are the worst kind of procrastinating clients *ever*), everything was communicated seamlessly to Adam. Not only did Intra-State provide the music for our ceremony, but they also provided the best atmosphere and dancing music we could have asked for at our reception. "The Newlywed Game" was one of the most memorable moments of our reception - we have Eric to thank for the idea and Adam for the great execution. Adam checked in with us a couple times throughout the night to make sure we were satisfied. He was enthusiastic and understandable on the mic. Many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been to because the DJ and music selection were so good! Everything went off without a hitch, and we couldn't be more grateful. Having a solid DJ can make or break your reception, and these guys certainly made it for us!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Mari · Married on 10/09/2015

Eric came to the Otesaga to DJ for our wedding on October 9, 2015. He provided music outdoors during the ceremony and during the dinner/reception/dancing. He also gave us great direction during the evening as to when we should deliver speeches, etc. He worked with us to customize our night to deliver exactly what we wanted. We had an amazing dance party and everything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Eric is an amazing DJ and knows how to get people out of their chairs and dancing! He was so incredibly helpful in coordinating the timeline of the wedding and provided a lot of guidance along the way. Highly reccomend him if you want a stress free day and someone who truly has a passion for this!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Eric made our wedding a wonderful event! Being a destination wedding includes many challenges he made it much easier.
    From the detail oriented meeting and prompt response to questions and concerns! Clearly a professional and a pleasure to work with! A clear choice for any occasion!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Eric and Instra-State Entertainment. He was very responsive, extremely professional, gives great ideas when needed, and plays a great set that will make people get up and dance. All our guests loved him. He also provides lighting and a Photo Booth for the evening which is super fun and you get to take home a usb with all the pictures and video messages. I highly recommend Eric!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Chris · Married on 08/14/2015

We were so glad to have chosen Intra State Entertainment for our wedding this past August. They came highly recommend from a friend of ours and didn't disappoint! Eric was very professional in helping us put together the best lineup for our wedding. Adam was on his game from the second he stepped out of the car. Very professional and willing to accommodate anything on the fly. Please be sure to consider them for your wedding or event!!! Thanks again guys!!!
    Chris and Alyssa Brown

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Intra-state Entertainment was fantastic to work with!! We were married in June of this year! Eric was great to work with! We worked on a schedule to fit our needs and because we've never done this before he helped us out along the way! Eric and his wife Dareth are very professional! We loved getting the jump drive at the end with all of the pictures and videos from the photo booth! We would definitely recommend Intra-State Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

Eric Haley, owner and DJ of Intra-State Entertainment was an integral part of making our wedding a memorable and magical experience. He was able to feel out the crowd and somehow had our dance floor busy the whole night. He is very professional and has years of experience. We were in contact with Eric months before our wedding, and was always extremely quick to answer our questions and meet our requests. Our wedding was smooth and flawless, and much of this is due to Eric.

We also decided to upgrade to a monogram and the video photobooth. I would highly recommend the photobooth as over 90% of our guests (young and old) took advantage of this unique opportunity and enjoyed leaving us pictures and videos. It was great having another form of entertainment for people to enjoy while they were not dancing. The monogram was also a very special touch!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Could not have asked for a better DJ! Eric and Dareth were great. From day one Eric said he was there for us and made helpful suggestions along the way but ulitmatly letting us decide. He was always professional and very responsive.

There was a great mix of music for everyone's liking. The monogram and up lighting were perfect and really helped make a "wow factor". The scavenger hunt and photo/video-booth were a big hit with guests as well. I received several compliments saying what a great DJ I had.... Worth every penny! :) Thank you! ~Sarah

Sent on 10/19/2014

Marina · Married on 09/05/2014

DJ Eric Haley was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our venue recommended him to us and we are so happy we decided to pursue him as our DJ. He made it all so personal and provided such a great experience for us on our wedding day. You can tell he takes great pride in his work and providing his customers with an excellent experience from the moment you meet him. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone! You will not be disappointed. He will help you throughout the whole planning process and even sends a timeline for you to the venue and photographer so everyone is on the same page. Quality service at a great price. Thank you again Eric for helping make our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Christopher · Married on 08/15/2014

We recently had Intra-State Entertainment DJ at our wedding and we couldn't be happier!! Eric was great, flexible, accomadating and a real pleasure to have. He did an amazing job with the music, the dance floor was full all night, and had some real fun games we played. The photo booth that he provided was also a big hit, and being able to get a flash drive with all the pictures and video messages on it was all the more special. I am going to recommend him highly to anyone that needs a DJ!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2014

I could not ask for a better D.J. ever. Eric kept me going when I was about ready to lose it. After all my planning and trying to make sure everything was perfect, Eric was right there to keep me on top of my music choices, make sure that everything was exactly the way I wanted it, and even agreed to some of my unusual requests. I had rave reviews from all our guests about what an amazing man he was and the wonderful job he did. As for the photo booth, his wife Dareth was in charge of that. She was amazing as well. We had many young children there, and my youngest daughter was one of them. She was too short to be seen by the camera, so Dareth actually picked her up so that she could have her pictures done in the booth. What an amazing couple these two are, I could not and would not have been able to have such an amazing wedding without them. If you need a D.J. for any event, wedding, birthday, anniversary, whatever the occasion, this is the man (and woman) you want to call.

Sent on 07/31/2014

jordan · Married on 07/18/2014

Eric & his wife Dareth , were both great. Eric responded to me in a matter of 30 minutes, I knew from the first phone call he was the right DJ for us. Professionalism was outstanding, I am 110% happy with him and his service. I cant wait to use Intra-State Entertainment in my future.!! Best thing i did for our wedding, so many compliments from our guest!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Nick · Married on 06/22/2014

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further. Push all the other names to the side and call Eric ASAP! This guy is at the top of his game; professional, courteous, innovative, and hands down the best wedding DJ you could hope to hire. He helped us do our planning from 4 states away and couldn't have been more patient. I knew we hired the right guy when I had received a handful of compliments during our cocktail hour, and he was just getting started. Photo/Video booth were also spot on! My wife and I loved looking through the pics/videos the day after the wedding when we were unwinding. Stop reading the rest of the reviews, how many 5 Star ratings does one man need before you reach out and book him? Don't hesitate to call him, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Cassidy · Married on 06/07/2014

Intra-state entertainment was the DJ at my wedding. Let’s just say it was the best decision my husband and I made. Eric was amazing, listened to what we wanted and also made some great recommendations. We also took advantage of the photo booth. Lots of fun for our guests with memories to take home after. Such an amazing day thanks to this DJ. I highly recommend. Plus worth every penny.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Cassidy! We made some great memories that day!

David · Married on 05/25/2014

Eric did a fantastic job from the first day we meant with him to discuss our entertainment needs and the other services he offers. He was professional and easy to deal with through the whole process. Not only was the music and flow fantastic but the lighting and photo booth he provided were a big hit. He made a stressful process way less stressful. He was helpful in picking out music and making other choices on how we wanted our reception to go. All of our guests had a fantastic time. When it comes to your entertainment needs you will not go wrong with Intra-State Entertainment. Remember your DJ controls much more then the music that gets played but also the flow of the entire reception. For the best around, with a easy helpful business I would highly recommend Intra-State and all the services they offer. Thank you so much for giving us a great day.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Erica · Married on 05/10/2014

This is the best DJ is upstate NY, seriously-look no further. Eric is amazing to work with. He is professional, organized and fun. He will come to the table with some great ideas for your wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going without being overbearing on the microphone-he REALLY knows what he's doing.

The photobooth is also excellent & state of the art. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience, thank you Eric!

Sent on 07/21/2014

krysta · Married on 02/16/2014

From the moment we met with Eric we were confident in our decision. In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding he took the time to get to know us and our wedding party. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect- from the flow of the night, the playlist and the photobooth that allowed both pictures and video. We were able to take a flashdrive home with us that night to see the pictures and watch all the videos. We both enjoyed ourselves so much and we got so many compliments from our guests on how much fun the night was!

Sent on 03/23/2014
  • MrandMrsZiggy

Melissa · Married on 02/14/2014

Great DJ! With an amazing photo booth (that also allows guests to leave a video message for the bride and groom) this high energy dj is very good at keeping your guests on the dance floor. Very professional and accommodating. You won't be disappointed. My husband and I highly recommend this service. If you are also looking for up lighting this company has that service as well. He used this at our wedding and it was beautiful. I recommend that you view intra state entertainment' s website to view everything they have to offer.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Kristyn · Married on 10/13/2013

Eric did an amazing job helping us make our wedding special. He went above and beyond helping us plan out the course of the reception before hand and then helping everything run smoothly during! His music was a great mix that had a little something for everyone yet still kept within our taste!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Meg · Married on 10/05/2013

Eric and Adam of Intra-state Entertainment are the best DJs in the area!!!! We had the best wedding and a lot of it had to with the music and the flow of the reception. Eric, the owner of the company while not our actual DJ for the wedding was in constant contact with my husband and I on various elements regarding the music for the wedding and the flow of the reception. It made the planning of the reception a cinch and took a lot of weight off my shoulders. Along with providing the best music for our wedding we rented a photo/video booth from them which was a HUGE hit! It was so convenient to have both the music and photo booth provided by the same company. Adam who was our DJ for the night played the best music and was very accommodating. We had some last minute changes and he was ready and willing to change things up for us without hesitation. I would recommend this DJ/photo and video booth service to ANYONE! Thanks Eric and Adam for all of your hard work to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Ted · Married on 09/07/2013

I really can't tell you enough how wonderful Eric is, and my wife and I are so incredibly happy that we chose him to be our DJ for our wedding.

Not only did Eric do a wonderful job during the reception, he also was very attentive and organized before the reception even took place. Eric does a great job of getting all of the details together for your wedding, and he is wonderful at keeping the lines of communication open throughout the whole "information gathering" process.

I would highly recommend Eric for any occasion where a DJ is needed. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 09/11/2013