Intra-State Entertainment Reviews

111 | Worcester, NY

111 Reviews for Intra-State Entertainment

111 Intra-State Entertainment Reviews

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Intra-State Entertainment at our recent wedding reception in Saratoga, NY for both DJ and Photobooth. We worked with Eric throughout the planning process to put together a timeline for our wedding, he was both easy and helpful to work with. I'm sure we were not the easiest clients he has had; we had really no vision for what we wanted from the DJ for the night and I was literally still e-mailing the day of the wedding, making small last minute changes. Eric provided a lot of insight and was able to give lots of suggestions and advice from his years of experience, but was also able to make decision on his own when we had no clue what we wanted and we ended up loving everything he chose!
    Our DJ was Adam, as Eric was already booked for the night when we found this company a year in advance (clearly in high demand!). For most of the wedding, our Adam was given free range to play whatever he felt would work (we only chose songs for our first dance, parent dances, and cake tasting). Adam did such a great job, we even had people coming up to us asking if we had create the play list before hand, because he was choosing such good and appropriate music for the night.
    Dareth (who was helpful, laid back, and friendly) worked the photo booth, which our guests loved! They provided their own adorable props, and the photo booth even had a video options, which was so fun for us to view after the fact. Our guests loved that the photo booth photos were e-mailed to them, so they didn't have to carry around the film if they didn't want to.
    Our venue layout out was non-conventional, but that didn't phase this team. Adam set up in 1 location during dinner service, and then moved upstairs to the dancefloor for the rest of the night. They were even able to set up the photo booth outside on the patio to help utilize all the space were given.
    In my opinion, a good DJ can make or break a wedding. I would recommend this team hands down for your next event!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Haley for letting us be apart of your special day!!!

Jami · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow! The experience we had with Eric from start to finish was absolutely perfect. He was easy to work with, flexible with the rain at our outdoor venue, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! All of our guests raved about the music- and the photo booth was a huge hit. He made our day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for letting Dareth and I be apart of your amazing wedding! High energy for hours! :-)

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I cannot put into words how great Intra-State Entertainment is. We had Eric and he kept the wedding flowing, as well as providing us with an amazing playlist that had guests dancing all night! All throughout the wedding process he was incredible and planned our schedule down to the T. Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ashley! Great memories made! I was honored to be apart of it! :-)

Christy · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing!! Eric is so easy to work with! He made sure to keep communication open and flowing throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding. He is so much fun and has an uncanny ability to choose just the right music for the group and the event! He even found a way to make the garter toss (which I usually find extremely cringe-worthy) awesome. Not only is Eric awesome, but his wife (who runs the photo booth) is the sweetest. They are great people and helped make our wedding perfect!

Thank you for making our special day so amazing!
    - Ryan and Christy

Sharon · Married on 12/02/2017

Intra-State was not MY event DJ, but he was for my niece's wedding and my sister's wedding. I have worked along side Eric many times as the photographer at an event that he was the DJ. Eric is professional while still being fun, entertaining, and interactive with guests and hosts. Of the many events I have photographed while he was DJ, he's never the same twice!! Very flexible with the type(s) of music his clients want as well as requests from guests. You can't go wrong with this guy!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thanks Sharon!!!!!

Maureen · Married on 11/10/2017

Eric was truly a class act from start to finish! He came highly recommended from friends who have also had Eric as the DJ at all of their weddings. Eric took the time to listen to our recommendations (must hear and don't play), gave us his suggestions, and executed everything flawlessly. He was an amazing emcee, especially while reading our customized introductions, played the perfect mix of music (Frank Sinatra, country, dance music, etc.) and knew how to keep the party going. His timing was great and he made the night flow effortlessly. He even provided the uplighting for our room and created a great ambiance for our event. We had a few specific requests and he listened to them without hesitation. On top of it all, he is a truly nice and professional guy. Thank you so much Eric for being part of our wedding and making it such an amazing event!

Ann · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric was great and always got right back to me. We had Adam the day of and I can not say enough great things about him. I left all music options to him with a few requests and it could not have worked out any better! Everyone kept telling me how much they loved his music selections! I have already been passing along info to my friends!

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Eric for both my kids wedding. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ. He was extremely helpful from the very beginning right through to the end. Seriously the best out there. No matter what the dance floor was always full. He listened to everybody and i can even say that our of town guests felt the same way about Eric and they understood why our dates were chosen based on Erics availability!!! ;)

Ciera · Married on 09/29/2017

Eric was AMAZING! I am a type A personality so I had a whole list of songs laid out and ready to give him that I never did because I just wanted him to do his thing and he exceeded my expectations! He played different types of music that related to all my guests. Every single person danced at the wedding. He also did a wonderful job coordinating the reception and making sure everything went smoothly and was on time. I LOVED the circle at the end. All of our guests were standing in a circle and my husband and I were dancing in the middle and then everyone came and rushed us to give us a huge group hug which was the perfect ending to the evening. He lit our venue perfectly and everyone had a great time! I would recommend Eric to everyone! He was amazing and he also did the ceremony music and did the microphones for the ceremony which turned out perfectly! I couldn't be happier!

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely love this company!! They did DJ services and their photobooth for our wedding in August 2017! Absolutely made sure it was a special day and everyone had fun! They sat down with my husband and myself to help us plan out our night perfectly!! If your thinking of using them for their services or photobooth we would absolutely recommend them!! You won’t be sorry!

Christina · Married on 08/04/2017

I worked a wedding with Eric, I’m a photographer so I have worked along side many DJS. The music was great, games were unique and fun. Everyone was involved and entertained. Dance floor was never empty.

Madeline · Married on 05/27/2017

Eric is amazing and everyone should hire him!
    We hired him for our wedding in May 2017 and it was the best decision we could have made. He is so easy to work with and knows how to get a crowd dancing without being one of those annoying guys- which was very important to us.
    He also totally saved our wedding! Our transportation company totally messed up and our ceremony was delayed for over an hour. Eric pulled us aside and figured out how to get us back on track with our dances and speeches, and everything went smoothly. He is the best!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure being apart of your wedding day! Thanks for the nice review and I hope to connect again in the future! It was an amazing wedding for an amazing couple!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't say enough about how wonderful Eric was as our wedding DJ. He listened carefully to our requests for our special day, and so many of our guests complimented the music! It was the perfect volume, and he was so organized and professional. We especially liked how he created a timeline that allowed us to make the most of the evening, without missing time with our families. He did both our ceremony and reception music for a very good value! If you are getting married in the upstate NY area and need a DJ, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Eric for being so awesome!! Katie & Dan

Rachael · Married on 04/22/2017

He was the DJ at my aunt’s wedding (13 years before ours) and she recommended him to us. Not only is he amazing at what he does, his wife is just as amazing with the photo booth and keeping things rolling! Eric is an amazing DJ and was so good to work with! He was in constant contact with us throughout the process and made it so easy! He had so many unique ideas to incorporate our parents into our first dance and many different game ideas to keep our guests entertained! We still hear how awesome our wedding is and Eric was just one of the amazing pieces to our puzzle! We absolutely love the videos our friends and family did through the photo booth, it was such an amazing keepsake! We recommend Eric over and over again!

Carley · Married on 10/15/2016

Eric and his wife were awesome to work with. He always had suggestions when I didn't know what to do and made the night so fun with the songs he played. The photo booth was a major hit too.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Intra-State Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Carley! We feel the same about you and Ray! Beautiful and fun wedding for an amazing couple!

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

Intra-State Entertainment will be DJ'ing our wedding! I am so beyond excited about this. He (Eric) also did my future sister-in-law's wedding. He's laid back and so fun to work with! And everyone also loves his photo/video booth. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that you will never regret having! He's totally worth it!
    (You get digital copies of all pictures and videos taken in the photobooth)

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Eric has worked with two couple from my family before for their weddings and we had a first hand look at how great he was!! Our wedding was the most wonderful experience and it would not have been possible without Eric, we told him what we liked and didn't like music wise and he did perfectly. We got compliments and still get compliments about the music and all of the games. He was able to help us with our timeline when our venue couldn't and he was able to keep everything under control during the beginning of the ceremony when we were lining up. He got people out of there chairs and got them to dance, even people I never thought would dance. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family for their events!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 08/12/2016

We had such an amazing time Eric and His Wife! they were both super professional and very well organized. Eric was there the entire way with the planning of the reception, and put his input where needed. also made some awesome suggestions that our guests really enjoyed! We would absolutely include them in our day all over again, no regrets!! Thank you Eric and Dareth!! we had the best day ever! :)

• F

Faith · Married on 07/03/2016

Eric and his wife are the best DJ/Photobooth team around! Very professional and accommodating to every need and were with us every step of the way! My husband and I highly recommended Intra-State Entertainment!
    -The Binas Family

Janelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Our wedding was such a great time, and it was mainly because of Intra-state Entertainment! The music was perfect and Adam was very accommodating and made sure everything was going great for us.. We could not have imagined a better time! We were especially impressed with the photo booth, and specifically Dareth. Our son was crazy about the photo booth, and she was so nice to him and helped him take pictures and held him up for a few of them... it made his entire night. A CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY! We would give 10 stars if we could!

Todd · Married on 07/02/2016

Absolutely the best! They had us on our feet dancing all night! Highly recommend!

stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Eric was amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process and during the wedding. Response times were extremely quick and he adapted to change in a heartbeat. We had a few changes just a couple days before the wedding and he integrated them perfectly. He played the music we wanted and had a great energy. His wife was also great to work with since she handles the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with my wedding and as soon as it was over, they handed me a USB stick with all of the pictures and video from it. It was awesome to receive that immediately so we could look at it the next day after we got home. Even with the extra cost, the photo booth was a must have in my opinion. If you go with Intra-state entertainment, you will not be disappointed!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/11/2016

Eric was absolutely amazing and instrumental in planning our wedding timeline! He is way more than just a DJ, as he helped us plan our wedding itinerary from start to finish!

He immediately made us feel comfortable in the planning process by inviting us over to get a chance to know who we are as a couple, talking more about personalities and building a bond, before talking about business.

Most DJs just want your money, a playlist, and a time to show up...where as Eric is invested in making sure your wedding is absolutely perfect! We sensed his passion from the first phone conversation, and it carried over every time we spoke, including our wedding day.

On our wedding day, we can't tell you how many people complimented us on how well the wedding "flowed" and gradually moved throughout the evening! He made sure there weren't any pauses or breaks in the action, which in the end saved us time to do more during the reception! VERY IMPORTANT!

Now we gave him a list of songs that we wanted to hear, and not only did he find a way to make those songs fit in, but he also played other hit songs that kept our guests dancing! Our families love to dance, and he made the atmosphere incredible!

His wife also did a great job of running the photo/video booth, which is fully customizable and includes a ton of props. He gives you the thumb drive immediately after the reception!

Lastly, we must have made modifications to our wedding timeline, playlist, itinerary, etc, a million times! We could email or call him at any time during the week/weekend, and we was right on top of it with a positive attitude and a plan to help! THATS HARD TO FIND NOWADAYS PEOPLE!

He wants to make sure he can do whatever it takes to make your day special. A standup guy, a great DJ, and we have already recommended him to our friends for their wedding(s). If we could've given him EXTRA STARS, we would've!

Thanks Intra-State Entertainment for delivering!

Timothy · Married on 11/07/2015

My daughter got married last weekend, and my wife and daughter chose the date based on when Eric was available. It sounds crazy, I know, but he IS THAT GOOD! He was very proffessional in working with my wife and daughter during the pre wedding meetings, and really helped set the way the reception went well before the date. He made a lot of suggestions in areas we we weren't sure.
    The day of the reception, he was nothing short of amazing. The venue was starting to fall behind schedule, but thanks to Eric, no one really seemed to notice or care because they were having fun. He tried to keep certain things on pace, and teally did a great job. I've been to weddings where everything went well, but the dj was no good, and it wasn't fun. Get Eric, you will not regret it. Thanks again Eric for a fantastic job. You made it a night my friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. The photobooth was a hit too.

Breanna · Married on 11/07/2015

Eric is by far the BEST DJ I could ever imagine. He worked with us the entire time leading up to the wedding and helped us with a lot of things that we wouldn't have thought of. When our venue was running behind on food, Eric moved the schedule around so that people we're entertained even when hungry and waiting. The energy he brings is amazing! The Photo Booth is a definite must as well. We received a flash drive with the pictures and videos on them that night and the memories from it are the best! I've been to multiple weddings and events with Eric as a DJ and it is always a great time. I would never suggest anyone but Intra-State Entertainment to DJ any event!