138 Reviews for Intimate Sedona Weddings

Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Earth-Based (1)
138 Intimate Sedona Weddings Reviews

Suzanne was amazing. She helped me so much in planning my wedding as well as, securing all the right people. This took a lot of stress off of me, since planning a perfect wedding can be worrisome. Not only did she help with the organizing, she also put together the perfect wedding vows. They were amazing and we got a lot of people who commented on the quality of her service. Suzanne is professional, personable, friendly and knowledgeable about how to make a romantic and loving wedding. You will feel so grateful that she is by your side as you take this important new step in your life. She was also very attentive to my groom and helped make his day perfect. They had established a warm and trusted relationship so when our day came, he could relax. Very important on a day like this and if you can book her, you will be glad you did. Good luck to all the new brides, and congrats on your new journey. Start it off right by getting the attention you will need. Blessings.

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne officiated our elopement in Sedona recently. From first contact, through the ceremony and even after, she was easy to communicate with, she was truly interested in our vision of our ceremony, and answered countless questions. She went above and beyond to get certain things that were important to us. She kept a great sense of humor even when the wind was not cooperating and was making things challenging! She has great relationships with other vendors in Sedona which means they also go above and beyond. She recommended a hair stylist for me who was absolutely perfect and gave me exactly what I wanted. Her experience, compassion, professionalism, and connections made our day absolutely picture perfect!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was amazing! Very professional, after a phone call she sent us detailed questionnaire to fill out. She used it to create the perfect ceremony for us. All our of guest loved Suzanne, so did we! Highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Mirka, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

She took care of every last detail. I was so thrilled! I work 3 jobs so I was really grateful that she walked us through the whole wedding. She made it so easy, which was great because I was really nervous that day anyway!

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We planned our Sedona wedding from across the country, and were hoping to find someone that would be able to make our ceremony unique and personal. Suzanne was incredibly easy to work with, and while we met face-to-face before booking, the rest of our communication was through email. She went above and beyond, and our ceremony was perfect for us-- Suzanne included Native American traditions, and the rest of our ceremony made our guests ask how long we've known Suzanne. We are still getting compliments that our wedding was the most moving, unique, and special ceremony they've ever been to. THANK YOU, Suzanne, for making our wedding so special. You are truly a gift.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was amazing! She did such a good job at our wedding at Sky ranch lodge in Sedona on 10.28.17. She was very professional and communicated with us thoroughly before the ceremony. Suzanne put together a detailed plan and asked us about any preferences that we had in terms of religion and terminology to be used in the ceremony. She is a wonderful caring person with a friendly personality, we received many compliments from our guests saying how lovely she was.
Before the ceremony Suzanne gave us a book she had made for us that contained the ceremony printed out and also a copy of our vows. It was a lovely gift and perfect reminder of our day. I would highly recommend Suzanne and her company intimate weddings of Sedona.

Profile Picture Kellie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal

Suzanne is wonderful to work with. My husband and I just did our 10 year anniversary vow renewals using Suzanne for a second time as we enjoyed working with her so much for our original ceremony. She is incredibly gifted in custom tailoring a ceremony that fits the personalities, style, wants and desires of the clients she works with. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Suzanne is one of a kind. We can not thank her enough for her incredible service from date of hire to the date of our wedding. Our friends and family are raving about her elegant construction and delivery of service!

Profile Picture Gabrian , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Suzanne was wonderful. She took time to make the ceremony intimate and special. She was a calming presence and I am so happy we chose her.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Professional, relaxed and a friendly person. Lovely aura about her!
Goes a step beyond to personalise your ceremony for you.

Profile Picture Nicola, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Suzanne was amazing! She truly took our story, listened to it and made our wedding moment truly amazing. We were all about simple and it was 10 times better than any expectation we had. It was truly a wonderful experience and she made it all about us and our 3 year old!

AND she hooked us up with a fabulous photographer, cake company and restaurant for dinner to boot! Suzanne is top notch in professionalism, personalization, and making the moment what it should be - full of love and life!

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was so wonderful and a true blessing to our wedding. Without her as our officiant, our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect and memorable. We were truly lucky to have felt a connection with Suzanne since our first meeting. She's very prompt in returning emails and phone calls. Her professionalism is bar none. We personally got to know each other throughout the process which made our ceremony that much more special and intimate. Suzanne was simply easy to work with. We never stressed when we were around her. She genuinely took care of us and our family members during rehearsal and the day of our wedding. Our guests could not stop raving how beautiful our ceremony was conducted, truly special and not a dry eye in the room. Our guests listened to every meaningful word that Suzanne said and captured their attention. As we stood before her, we were captivated by every word she said as well. Her voice and words were soothing. Every word was said with deliberation and intention. It was the right cadence that kept the ceremony moving at the right pace. If you want a personalized ceremony, where your officiant gets to know you as a couple, and delivers a flawless service with utmost care, heart, and soul that your wedding deserves, please choose Suzanne.

Profile Picture Gloria, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Suzanne made our short notice wedding like it was planned for months! With her professionalism and experience -but also with her amazing Empathy- she felt exactly what we had in mind and made it happen easy and stressless for us. We even had to reschedule and she worked it out with great flexibility. We can highly recommend Suzanne, she is very reliable and helpful, makes your special day exactly how you want it!

Profile Picture Sidi, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Trying to find the perfect wedding package from out of state was initially intimidating and frustrating. I looked at numerous websites and read many reviews. i also interviewed several wedding coordinators. It was not until I found Suzanne from Intimate Sedona Weddings that I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. Her voice and words had a calming effect on me. She gave simple instructions on how to start the wedding planning process and her website was super easy to navigate. Once our contract was signed and deposit paid, she took care of everything including initiating procedure for marriage license, recommending hairdresser/makeup, finding picturesque wedding location, booking an amazing photographer, providing bouquet and boutonniere, and finally performing the most special wedding ceremony we could have ever imagined. Suzanne lovingly sprinkled wisdom, expertise, and care to our magical night. Five stars all the way! Thank you, Suzanne!

Profile Picture Andrea , 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I cannot express how thankful we are to have found Suzanne to officiate our elopement in Sedona. From the very first email I knew that she was exactly who I wanted to marry us. She customized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. She even recommended the ceremony site as our first choice was unavailable, it turned out to be even better than the first choice. I would highly recommend her for any and every ceremony in Sedona. You're already going to be getting married in the most beautiful place on earth, why not have the most beautiful soul officiating it too??? I would love to have Suzanne officiate our vow renewal years down the road!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was super easy to work with and she was wonderful at helping to make sure our wedding was uniquely our own. Everything was handled beautifully, including the related services she arranged (photographer, Pink Jeep). We highly recommend her to anyone wanting a personalized intimate wedding, and especially so for couples choosing Sedona for their destination wedding.

Profile Picture Cleve, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne Loo-McCoy is an AMAZING and WONDERFUL officiant, we were so blessed to have had her marry us in beautiful Sedona. She was friendly, fun to work with, always responded quickly to our emails and made sure we were satisfied with her services. It actually began to rain right before the ceremony, Mrs. Loo-McCoy, not only helped calm my nerves but was so sweet and flexible as we made the transition inside the building. During the ceremony, her voice was so peaceful and the lovely words she put together for us made it all so, so special. Everyone in my family raved about what an awesome job she did and were asking me how I found her (online searching). We are extremely happy we chose her as our officiant for our wedding day! Mrs. Loo-McCoy, we are so grateful for everything you did for us. You are truly the best!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was absolutely wonderful from our first contact and throughout the process. She helped us personalize our ceremony well in advance and was absolutely wonderful officiating. My husband and I highly recommend Suzanne to any couple looking for a truly special, heart-warming ceremony.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a unique, intimate, and personalized wedding ceremony I highly recommend Suzanne Loo-McCoy as your ceremony officiant. I was most impressed with Suzanne's ability to weave together our love story and express beautifully our desire for a spiritual union. I am full of gratitude for Suzanne's dedication to make our wedding day one of the most memorable, cherished experiences of our lives. I will forever treasure my memories of that wonderful day. Suzanne is also extremely resourceful and well connected with area vendors and can offer suggestions for most any service you are seeking. I was extremely pleased with the florist, hair dresser and make-up artist I hired based on Suzanne's recommendations.

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was fantastic! She has a spirit like no other. Her voice is very calming, comforting, and you just know she is on point. She was very professional and communicative. Could not have asked for someone better! Just book and be blessed as we were. Thank you again:):):):)

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was amazing! We initially thought we wanted to keep our ceremony simple and basic but after talking with her we realized we wanted more to it and we are so glad we did! She created a beautiful ceremony just for us that was so special and intimate. As an out of state bride, she made me feel very comfortable with the process and was very professional and helpful with the requirements for the state for our marriage. She was very prompt to respond to questions and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We could not have been more thrilled with Rev Loo-McCoy's officiant services, and would highly recommend her. She was extremely responsive throughout all of the planning, and wrote a ceremony that could not have been more perfect. I truly felt like she "got" us, in spite of just getting to know us. Her ability to incorporate Native American traditions and blessings created an immensely special, personal, and unique ceremony. All my friends and family spoke so highly of her, and of how moved they were by her services. I highly encourage Rev Suzanne to anyone looking to have a day more special than they imagined!! I cannot thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so blessed to have been guided to call and connect with Rev. Suzanne Loo-McCoy to officiate our intimate Sedona wedding this September (2016). The comfort zone of working with Suzanne is immediate, from first call to personal info interview, to writing and finalizing the ceremony with you. Month-by-month leading up to your wedding day Suzanne dedicates her time to not only customizing your service, but also making certain it is unique and personal to you, the bride and groom. Whatever your religious or faith background may be, Rev. Suzanne creates your wedding service aligned to your hearts' desires. From planning-to-development-to-event, Rev. Suzanne keeps open communication with you and your vendors (video, florist, musician) and adeptly coordinates arrivals and setups for your service. And, with Rev. Suzanne as your officiant, on your wedding day you will experience the exceptional blessing of her peaceful lovely countenance, as she connects your two hearts as One. Nancine Meyer and Gary Lees, newlywed-husband and wife. (whoo-hoo!)

Profile Picture Nancine, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Suzanne was absolutely amazing! She made the day so special and I can't imagine doing it without her! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture User6241749, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Suzanne is the best out there! I feel so fortunate and lucky to have chosen Intimate Sedona Weddings. Suzanne does exactly that - your ceremony will feel intimate, personal, unique to the couple. Aside from her services, Suzanne is a wonderful person that I can only assume anyone would feel connected to and comfortable with. She truly cares about the couple's journey! She is also wonderful at following up and responding. I don't think I ever had to wait or ask anything more than once. If you are considering getting married in Sedona, Intimate Sedona Weddings is a must!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows