Intimate Sedona Weddings Reviews

148 | Sedona, AZ

148 Reviews for Intimate Sedona Weddings

148 Intimate Sedona Weddings Reviews

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Intimate Sedona weddings!! Suzanne made everything so easy, especially since I was planning the wedding from another state. She was quick and responsive to communication, as well as super professional. She provided an amazing photographer and a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere. She made our experience amazing!!!

Intimate Sedona Weddings 1
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 2

Denise · Married on 08/12/2018

Suzanne was absolutely amazing to work with. We live in Chicago and decided to get married in Sedona, so our first research project was the Officiant. We did a ton of independent online research, looked at websites, reviews from previous customers and Mark & I both chose Suzanne. After our first phone call with her months before the wedding date we realized we picked the perfect person to oversee our ceremony. She was so easy to talk to, she listens and really gets to know you. We filled out a very in-depth questionnaire about ourselves, family and our relationship. She really invested the time to get to know us. In fact, several of our wedding guests thought she was our personal friend and someone who had known us for years. That’s how personal she made our ceremony. Our wedding day was so much more than we could have ever hoped for, largely in part due to Suzanne. We’re writing this a full month after our wedding and it was so beautiful we want to relive it every single day. She gave us one of the most precious gifts ever, a keepsake book of our ceremony including the personal vows we wrote for each other. She’s also a fantastic reference for any of your other wedding needs. She helped us with the photographer and the florist. Both of her references were truly amazing. Hire Suzanne!! Your wedding will be perfect.

Intimate Sedona Weddings 3
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 4

Heather · Married on 08/08/2018

I live in Florida and have never visited Arizona. We originally decided on having the wedding at the Grand Canyon, but after seeing how beautiful Sedona is and how highly rated Intimate Sedona Weddings is we quickly changed our minds and we are glad we did!! Suzanne made sure everything went perfect on our day. She explained every detail for me about getting married out of state. I told her that since we were eloping the photography was important for us so we could bring back photos for our family and she got us the best photographer we could have asked for (Sedona Bride). She truly went above and beyond. Everything was taken care of and our day was an absolutely beautiful experience we will never forget.

Aaryn · Married on 06/23/2018

If you, like I did six months ago, have the wild idea to do an intimate wedding in Sedona, stop right here because you have officially found your officiant. Late one night in January, my then fiance and I decided to forego the more traditional style wedding we'd been planning on doing, in favor of having a wedding exactly how WE wanted it: In Sedona, with only our parents and siblings there, on a gorgeous trail, with a ceremony structured specifically for who we are. I giddily emailed Suzanne at midnight, and Suzanne returned my email early the next morning with matching giddiness. I knew right then and there that she had to be our officiant. The next several months were spent emailing back and forth picking out a date, picking the trail we had our ceremony on, and her getting to know us both individually and as a couple so that she could truly represent who we are in our ceremony. Because my now husband and I live out of state, we only met once prior to the wedding. Upon meeting Suzanne, my husband and I both felt like she was an old friend. Suzanne is so efficient--in that meeting she took even more notes about who we were, figured out our florals based off the picture of my wedding dress and my husband's suit, and got our photographer based off the style of photos we like. While we met, I forgot she was actually "at work" because she is just so amazing to be around. From then until the wedding she would send us updates, drafts of our ceremony, and little reminders along the way. The day of the ceremony, she was just like she'd always been: collected, excited, and so unbelievably kind. Our ceremony was beautiful; it had everyone in tears. She had everything prepared for us: tissues (thank you, Suzanne!), our printed vows, and a gorgeous "Remembrance Booklet" that had our entire ceremony scripted out and gorgeously printed. Our wedding day was amazing because of Suzanne. We both cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Suzanne! -Kortlin & Aaryn

Intimate Sedona Weddings 5
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 6
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 7

Rita · Married on 06/16/2018

We cannot recommend Suzanne enough. We feel so lucky that she was available to officiate our wedding at L'Auberge in Sedona. She got to know us and truly made our ceremony perfect: special and personalized to us and our family. She is a wonderful person and a delight to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Suzanne is the best! She created a magical ceremony for us, that was perfect. We received many compliments on her in particular & she made us feel very comfortable and at ease with the entire process. I can't recommend her enough!

Intimate Sedona Weddings 8

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Suzanne was SO wonderful to work with. Our ceremony was perfect! My guests loved her. My husband and I met with her in person initially to share our story, and she genuinely took interest in us and wanted to get to know us. We filled out a questionnaire so she could see our vision - how long the ceremony should be, how many readings, any special rituals, what our beliefs are, etc and then she put together the ceremony. She sent us drafts of it so we knew exactly what to expect and could ask her to change or add things as we wanted. She was very flexible - initially I told her we would run the rehearsal on our own, but when we got close to the ceremony I realized I was in over my head and she was able to help lead our rehearsal with only a few weeks notice. She put together a very nice copy of our ceremony as a keepsake as well. Suzanne is such a kind person and has a very calm, loving energy about her. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful, personalized wedding.

Intimate Sedona Weddings 9

Pamela · Married on 04/29/2018

Suzanne was amazing. She helped me so much in planning my wedding as well as, securing all the right people. This took a lot of stress off of me, since planning a perfect wedding can be worrisome. Not only did she help with the organizing, she also put together the perfect wedding vows. They were amazing and we got a lot of people who commented on the quality of her service. Suzanne is professional, personable, friendly and knowledgeable about how to make a romantic and loving wedding. You will feel so grateful that she is by your side as you take this important new step in your life. She was also very attentive to my groom and helped make his day perfect. They had established a warm and trusted relationship so when our day came, he could relax. Very important on a day like this and if you can book her, you will be glad you did. Good luck to all the new brides, and congrats on your new journey. Start it off right by getting the attention you will need. Blessings.

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Every couple wants their day to be perfect, and that pressure can create a lot of stress in the planning process of a wedding. Even the smallest of ceremonies have lots of details, that can easily be overlooked. I can't say enough about how wonderfully Suzanne took control of our many disparate thoughts about our ceremony and refined them into a perfectly timed, intimate, and emotional ceremony that effected all in attendance. We are still getting compliments months later. My wife and I are emotional people, we had a lot to say to each other, and we had our own thoughts about how the ceremony should be. Suzanne has a rare ability to connect, to be in the present, and to hear what you are saying, and to notice and pick up on the connection and love in the people she is working with. She met with us in person, listened, asked the right questions, got to know us and our story, and was able to take all we threw at her about our feelings and love for each other (we wrote our own vows) and distill in down into a wonderful ceremony that incorporated details of our faith, our family, and our commitments to each other. On the day of our wedding she was calming, authentic, and in complete control from start to finish. We had nothing to distract us from each other, and what we had gathered everyone to witness. Truly I wish we could do that day over and over again. Details I think a couple looking for an officiant should know: Suzanne has been doing this a long time, and recognizes and respects the tenants of all faiths. She knows things you will forget or not think of, and she accounts for that. She provides the entire ceremony, with everything that will be said by every party, in written form complete with scheduling times; and she was also able to do this for my wife and I individually so that we could surprise each other with our words on our wedding day. There are more things I would like to say, but this site is cutting me off. Hire Suzanne. Your day deserves it.

Intimate Sedona Weddings 10
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 11
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 12
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 13
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 14

Melanie · Married on 03/29/2018

Suzanne officiated our elopement in Sedona recently. From first contact, through the ceremony and even after, she was easy to communicate with, she was truly interested in our vision of our ceremony, and answered countless questions. She went above and beyond to get certain things that were important to us. She kept a great sense of humor even when the wind was not cooperating and was making things challenging! She has great relationships with other vendors in Sedona which means they also go above and beyond. She recommended a hair stylist for me who was absolutely perfect and gave me exactly what I wanted. Her experience, compassion, professionalism, and connections made our day absolutely picture perfect!

Intimate Sedona Weddings 15
    Intimate Sedona Weddings 16

Mirka · Married on 03/17/2018

Suzanne was amazing! Very professional, after a phone call she sent us detailed questionnaire to fill out. She used it to create the perfect ceremony for us. All our of guest loved Suzanne, so did we! Highly recommend her services!

Victoria · Married on 12/31/2017

One of the best parts of our wedding day was Suzanne. The whole experience working with her, from the first initial meeting to the actual wedding day, was joyful and amazing. Suzanne truly connects and learns about a couple and then incorporates her findings into designing each ceremony. She gives you an entire questionnaire where you are able to fill out almost every aspect of how you vision your ceremony to be (the wording, the spirituality/religious component, special passages). She has artisanal talent in crafting ceremonies and as a couple, you feel that she is truly vested in your ceremony.

On the actual day, my husband and I were blown away by our ceremony. Not only were Suzanne's words beautiful, but her energy and presence added an intangible serenity to our big day. After our ceremony, we had so many guests come up to us, exclaiming that what they had just witnessed was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been part of. My husband and I both feel so fortunate to have had Suzanne officiate our wedding and help us turn the page to our new chapter of life.

Intimate Sedona Weddings 17
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/01/2017

She took care of every last detail. I was so thrilled! I work 3 jobs so I was really grateful that she walked us through the whole wedding. She made it so easy, which was great because I was really nervous that day anyway!

ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

We planned our Sedona wedding from across the country, and were hoping to find someone that would be able to make our ceremony unique and personal. Suzanne was incredibly easy to work with, and while we met face-to-face before booking, the rest of our communication was through email. She went above and beyond, and our ceremony was perfect for us-- Suzanne included Native American traditions, and the rest of our ceremony made our guests ask how long we've known Suzanne. We are still getting compliments that our wedding was the most moving, unique, and special ceremony they've ever been to. THANK YOU, Suzanne, for making our wedding so special. You are truly a gift.

Kellie · Married on 10/28/2017

Suzanne was amazing! She did such a good job at our wedding at Sky ranch lodge in Sedona on 10.28.17. She was very professional and communicated with us thoroughly before the ceremony. Suzanne put together a detailed plan and asked us about any preferences that we had in terms of religion and terminology to be used in the ceremony. She is a wonderful caring person with a friendly personality, we received many compliments from our guests saying how lovely she was.
    Before the ceremony Suzanne gave us a book she had made for us that contained the ceremony printed out and also a copy of our vows. It was a lovely gift and perfect reminder of our day. I would highly recommend Suzanne and her company intimate weddings of Sedona.

Intimate Sedona Weddings 18

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Suzanne is wonderful to work with. My husband and I just did our 10 year anniversary vow renewals using Suzanne for a second time as we enjoyed working with her so much for our original ceremony. She is incredibly gifted in custom tailoring a ceremony that fits the personalities, style, wants and desires of the clients she works with. You will not be disappointed!

Gabrian · Married on 09/23/2017

Suzanne is one of a kind. We can not thank her enough for her incredible service from date of hire to the date of our wedding. Our friends and family are raving about her elegant construction and delivery of service!

Erin · Married on 08/21/2017

Suzanne was wonderful. She took time to make the ceremony intimate and special. She was a calming presence and I am so happy we chose her.

Nicola · Married on 08/04/2017

Professional, relaxed and a friendly person. Lovely aura about her!
    Goes a step beyond to personalise your ceremony for you.

Aimee · Married on 07/02/2017

Suzanne was amazing! She truly took our story, listened to it and made our wedding moment truly amazing. We were all about simple and it was 10 times better than any expectation we had. It was truly a wonderful experience and she made it all about us and our 3 year old!

AND she hooked us up with a fabulous photographer, cake company and restaurant for dinner to boot! Suzanne is top notch in professionalism, personalization, and making the moment what it should be - full of love and life!

Gloria · Married on 07/01/2017

Suzanne was so wonderful and a true blessing to our wedding. Without her as our officiant, our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect and memorable. We were truly lucky to have felt a connection with Suzanne since our first meeting. She's very prompt in returning emails and phone calls. Her professionalism is bar none. We personally got to know each other throughout the process which made our ceremony that much more special and intimate. Suzanne was simply easy to work with. We never stressed when we were around her. She genuinely took care of us and our family members during rehearsal and the day of our wedding. Our guests could not stop raving how beautiful our ceremony was conducted, truly special and not a dry eye in the room. Our guests listened to every meaningful word that Suzanne said and captured their attention. As we stood before her, we were captivated by every word she said as well. Her voice and words were soothing. Every word was said with deliberation and intention. It was the right cadence that kept the ceremony moving at the right pace. If you want a personalized ceremony, where your officiant gets to know you as a couple, and delivers a flawless service with utmost care, heart, and soul that your wedding deserves, please choose Suzanne.

Sidi · Married on 06/21/2017

Suzanne made our short notice wedding like it was planned for months! With her professionalism and experience -but also with her amazing Empathy- she felt exactly what we had in mind and made it happen easy and stressless for us. We even had to reschedule and she worked it out with great flexibility. We can highly recommend Suzanne, she is very reliable and helpful, makes your special day exactly how you want it!

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2017

Trying to find the perfect wedding package from out of state was initially intimidating and frustrating. I looked at numerous websites and read many reviews. i also interviewed several wedding coordinators. It was not until I found Suzanne from Intimate Sedona Weddings that I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. Her voice and words had a calming effect on me. She gave simple instructions on how to start the wedding planning process and her website was super easy to navigate. Once our contract was signed and deposit paid, she took care of everything including initiating procedure for marriage license, recommending hairdresser/makeup, finding picturesque wedding location, booking an amazing photographer, providing bouquet and boutonniere, and finally performing the most special wedding ceremony we could have ever imagined. Suzanne lovingly sprinkled wisdom, expertise, and care to our magical night. Five stars all the way! Thank you, Suzanne!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot express how thankful we are to have found Suzanne to officiate our elopement in Sedona. From the very first email I knew that she was exactly who I wanted to marry us. She customized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. She even recommended the ceremony site as our first choice was unavailable, it turned out to be even better than the first choice. I would highly recommend her for any and every ceremony in Sedona. You're already going to be getting married in the most beautiful place on earth, why not have the most beautiful soul officiating it too??? I would love to have Suzanne officiate our vow renewal years down the road!!!

Cleve · Married on 05/11/2017

Suzanne was super easy to work with and she was wonderful at helping to make sure our wedding was uniquely our own. Everything was handled beautifully, including the related services she arranged (photographer, Pink Jeep). We highly recommend her to anyone wanting a personalized intimate wedding, and especially so for couples choosing Sedona for their destination wedding.