INTIC Reviews

131 | San Juan, PR

131 Reviews for INTIC

• I

Irina · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so happy with my experience with Intic. They created the exact look I wanted and they were so patient and accommodating. We used them for all our decorations, rentals and flowers and it was so convenient to only have to use one company for all these things. We made lots of changes last minute and we where not easy clients yet they did not make it a big issue and it was so stress free working with them. I highly recommend Intic, they are absolutely wonderful!!

carmen · Married on 08/20/2017

Los recomiendo!! Muy amables, responsables y flexibles. Toda la decoración de mi boda quedo perfecta! Hermosa! Quedo de en sueños. Gracias INTIC!

nicole · Married on 08/04/2017

I planned my wedding from NY and Intic made it very easy to work with and make my vision come to life.

Ariana · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing work! I looked around a few decor vendors and was given quotes for things I didn't even want. When I sent them my inspiration they knew exactly what I was envisioning. We were able to set up a FaceTime call to get a preview of the work they would be doing for our destination wedding and we were extremely happy. We had no worries the day of the wedding everything was perfect!

Bonnie · Married on 06/10/2017

I had a destination wedding and I was worry and a little stress about having someone doing all the decor without me been there but they nailed it! They did everything I had in mind and everything I dreamed of! Communication was excellent, they were very responsive. I absolutely loved my entire decor!

K · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Intic was truly amazing! They listened what I wanted and created something magical, just like I had imagined. Cristina was so nice to me and so was Carlos, they were super attentive

Eileen · Married on 05/12/2017

I planned my wedding from NY and the Intic team was quick to answer my calls, respond to email and communicated with the wedding venue to ensure the space and my requests were met. The flowers, canopy and cake table were all dreamy. I am so happy and grateful that I used Intic.

Nadine · Married on 04/23/2017

I LOVE INTIC. I wish I could have married them too! They decorated the venue for our destination wedding at Hotel El Convento in Old San Juan and the service was beyond phenomenal. I had an idea for what I wanted the venue to look like and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. We were in great communication, anytime I had questions or even with the last minute details, they met my every need and quickly. When I was unsure about choices in flowers/centerpieces they gave me great suggestions. They just made planning so easy which was so SO nice.

Channell · Married on 03/05/2017

Intic went above and beyond my expectations. I had my wedding at El Conquistador and live in New Jersey but they kept in touch asking my opinion in everything. They even facetime me a week before the wedding to show me a sample table. Everything was perfect!!!!

• F

Frances · Married on 02/19/2017

We selected Intic for the design, decoration and flowers for our wedding held at the Courtyard by Marriot Hotel at Isla Verde, Puerto Rico on February 19,2017. We couldn't have selected a better vendor!!!! There attention to detail and customer service is remarkable. Everything turned out even better than we could have imagined. All the flowers and decorations used for the ceremony and the reception looked spectacular, very elegant and sophisticated just as we desired. We would highly recommend Intic to anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Thanks Cristina and Jaasiel for making our dreams come true!

Luma · Married on 12/10/2016

The Intic Group did a fabulous job at decorating Salon Mirador at La Concha for our destination wedding. I like rustic, boho, and modern styles which sometimes it is hard to mix and blend together... Intic did exactly what I was looking for... mix of roses, greenery, geometric shapes, copper/gold accents, drift wood - it turned out ridiculously cool and even better than what I had in mind. Thank you so much Christina & Intic team. You guys rock!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/04/2016

We had our wedding at a villa in Arecibo this past December and Intic made it absolutely beautiful! They built a gazebo on the beach for the ceremony that was perfect. The reception area was beautifully decorated and turned out far better than even the sample table I'd seen that I already loved. I received compliments on the decor all night and well into the next few days as friends who hadn't attended started to see photos. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be!

Stacey · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so lucky to have found INTIC. Planning a wedding from outside PR can be stressful but with facetime and skype Cristina made the entire design and selection process a pleasure. To be totally honest I couldn't articulate what it was I was looking for initially and gave them "Clean" "White" "Romantic" as descriptors - I know, I didn't really do myself any favors. The point of that is though they took what was in my head and completely blew it out of the water. During our skype calls I had some changes I wanted to the table...very minor: different color napkin, addition of chargers and more "messy" floral arrangement. On the day of the wedding when our flowers arrived I was in absolute tears....I could have never imagined a more beautifully romantic and crisp floral presentation than what they provided. If you're looking for a team with a great vision, keen attention to detail and overall best money spent, book Initic! You will not be disappointed with their professionalism and aesthetic.

Brian · Married on 11/05/2016

We selected INTIC for the design, furniture, and floral services for our destination wedding at the St. Regis Bahia Beach in Rio Grande Puerto Rico in October 2016 after soliciting bids and proposals from all of the top Puerto Rico wedding design firms. We found INTIC (Christina and Jaasiel) to be the most personable, accommodating, reasonably priced, as well as the best listeners of all the firms we considered. Specifically, the INTIC team listened to what we wanted, responded to our feedback, and didn’t try to force-feed us a lot of things that we didn’t want or need (which we especially appreciated having a very strong concept of what we wanted coming into the conversation). We really appreciated that the INTIC team travelled 30 miles from their office to our wedding site to have a very clear idea of the venues, which were twofold-- an outside lawn for both our ceremony and our dinner and reception (under a tent), and a more typical ballroom setting for our after party. INTIC provided and/or sourced all of the flowers, furniture, and décor for our ceremony, reception, and after party. We would highly recommend INTIC to anyone having a high-end wedding in Puerto Rico.

DEIRDRE · Married on 09/24/2016

This review is VERY overdue. Our wedding was on September 24, 2016 and all I can say is that Intic did a GREAT job! Jassiel listened to what we wanted and delivered the wedding ceremony, cocktail party, and reception of our dreams. If we ever have another big celebration in San Juan, PR, Intic will be the first decorators we call!

• Y

Yanira · Married on 09/17/2016

Intic hizo de nuestro día de bodas uno mejor de lo soñado! Su equipo es muy profesional y creativo; son inigualable! Son muy responsables y se preocupan porque cada detalle quede tal y cual lo pides. Una y mil veces gracias por su dedicación y por hacer todo lo posible por hacernos feliz! Los recomiendo 100%.

AuVian · Married on 09/17/2016

We contracted INTIC during our visit in March 2016 for our destination wedding in September 2016. INTIC created a display for us based off the inspiration and description we provided our planner. We were impressed with their creativity and INTIC exceeded our expectations. INTIC ordered custom table runners to incorporate our black and white color theme. We had a bride and groom table that wowed everyone, including the bride. The wedding decorations were beautiful and flawless down to the tiniest detail. The uplighting provided helped to really bring together the entire room and turn the ballroom into a magical venue. They also provided all the flowers for the event to include bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Guests commented on how beautiful the event was and how great all of the flowers smelled. INTIC’s dedication to turn your fantasy into reality really shows in their work. There is not a single detail that we would change.

Sasha · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow!!! I cannot explain my gratitude, my happiness & excitement thanks to you guys. You truly made my dream come true! You have no idea how pleased we, as well as our guests were, with the decorations you provided. It was rich, it was luxurious, it was clean, modern & so elegant. Everything I asked for & could've imagined. You outdid yourselves. From the very beginning with my love story set up in February, to the very end at my wedding. I was breathless, speechless as soon as we entered the reception it made me cry. I can't stop thinking about how beautiful everything looked. I live in Miami, and was SO SAD I couldn't a take my amazing orchids home. My family from Puerto Rico took them lol. Mi boda fue un exito por gran parte de ustedes!!!!!!!! Muchos exitos para Intic!!! You're top notch in the wedding industry, simply the best!! Please pass this on to everyone involved at my wedding <3

Jaclyn · Married on 08/14/2016

They were very professional responsive and organized. The decor was beautiful and exactly the vision we planned out together as a team. Even though there was a last minute change in who we were working with from the company everything came out flawless.

Absolutely blown away by the professionalism and artistry displayed by Jassiel and his team. My wedding was the fairly tale I had envisioned. I showed them exactly what I wanted and they made it come to life ! I'm so beyond grateful and happy I chose intic. Incredible team with incredible talent. Thank you !

My experience with INTIC was flawless. Hazel and her team were extremely responsive and provided great input through out the process. My flowers for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. I highly recommend INTIC if you're planning a destination wedding in San Juan.

They capture your thoughts and ideas and create the perfect scenario on your wedding day. Your dream wedding can be possible if you have Intic as your florist/decor vendor. Very professional. They go above and beyond every expectation. Totally recommended. Jassiel and his staff are amazing. Amazing!!!!!!

Y&E

Justin · Married on 03/12/2016

INTIC made our wedding at the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We were planning our wedding from afar (Boston, MA) and we realized we needed to go with a team who could truly transform the space for us. INTIC was amazing and we used them for chairs (reception and ceremony), reception decorations and flowers. Everything was amazing and they paid careful attention to the smallest details. When we finally saw the space on our wedding day, we were completely blown away.

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

Hazel, Jaasiel, and all of the staff at Intic did an incredible job at our wedding this past Friday, February 26, 2016 at La Concha Resort. The flowers and decor blew us away. They used creative display ideas that we hadn't even thought of. We were getting compliments all night and we were truly amazed with the finished product. The team at Intic is very responsive and the prices are very reasonable compared to other vendors. Hazel communicated with us every step of the way about our vision for the big day and they executed it perfectly. We even had a skype session to view a sample table, since we weren't able to come to San Juan prior to our wedding. The team was very flexible as we had changes to the desired flowers/setup and as we added add-ons to the decor (chairs, aisle runner, napkins, etc.). My bouquet was stunning, and the bridesmaid bouquets were just the right size. They even commented they were perfect and what they would want to have in their weddings for the bridesmaids.

It's hard to know how things will come out when you're planning from afar (we're in Boston), but I can say that Intic really lived up to our expectations. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and would certainly use their services again!

Our bridal party, with the help of the hotel staff, even decorated our hotel suite with the flowers from the ceremony so we were able to enjoy them for the remainder of our stay. I was even able to transport my bouquet home so I can have a visual reminder of how perfect the evening was. Thanks again, Intic!!

Ana · Married on 01/02/2016

Wonderful service, made my dream wedding come true