International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

Capri is wonderful!!!!! When my husband bought my wedding band, she was there helping us find a good fit to my engagement ring. When we wanted our bands engraved, she got us in and out in 30 minutes. When I needed my diamonds cleaned for the wedding day, she made sure they were polished to a T. She made my experience wonderful, and I hope you have the chance to meet her.

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • W

whitney · Married on 11/05/2014

Tammy at their Clearwater location in Florida is amazing. She helped pick out our wedding bands and even helped us with special gifts. the Clearwater location is definitely the place to be if you need anything. Located right off Ulmerton Road.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2014

Very happy with our ring purchase

Sent on 11/13/2014

Teresa · Married on 10/15/2014

We bought both an engagement ring and a wedding band from International Diamond Center this year and couldn't be happier. Scott provided expert, top-notch service. He explained everything thoroughly and was not pushy at all. Each time we walk in, he greets us with a big smile. We will definitely be repeat customers for years to come.

Sent on 11/11/2014

samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

We stopped in at the IDC in Savannah Ga 2 days after moving there. We met Brooke who was AMAZING! She was so patient as I tried on every ring in the building...multiple times. I am indecisive and worry about making the wrong decision. Luckily between her and my fiance's patience, they came up with the BEST proposal and ring! The first person we met with after the engagement was Brooke, who met us for dinner. She has become a friend to us in the process. She made our experience more amazing than we could have imagined. No pressure, she was honest, and again, patient. We won't buy anything from anyone else!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Alayna · Married on 10/11/2014

IDC helped my fiancé chose a beautiful Tacori ring for myself. I love it! The band he purchased was a size too large and they allowed me to keep the ring while the smaller ring was made and sent in. They made us aware of different sales and wedding events at the store. We went back and purchased the bands during a bridal event. They are very friendly and also gave us some advice on different vendors. I love our rings! They are beautiful! Thanks, IDC.

Sent on 06/11/2014

So the process that I took was to visit the web and check reviews. I have to say it is amazing how so many people just blow up because of one bad experience they have. We never actually know what kind of person they are. Are they stuck up or are they someone that can't wait to enjoy a life long experience with their future loved one. I have to say no matter what someone says about there experience you need to experience the environment yourself first. Take in account that some reviews maybe true but give someone a chance.
    My fiancé started shopping at your typical Jared's and some local mall jewelry stores in the clearwater and Tampa areas but we never felt connected. You know it felt almost like a used car dealership but hey it's just a feeling I have. We looked around to see what jewelry lines were available on the web and then looked up to see who had them locally so we can see in person. We saw quite a few reviews pointing us to International Diamond Center who we saw on TV and also Gold Diamond Source.
    Now we first stopped at IDC to check out their AskHer, Verragio, and Michael M. Beautiful pieces! But my fiancé wanted to check out Gold Diamond also. So after meeting with Tim and Danielle at IDC we left to head over to GDS. First thing we did was look around to see their selections but it was missing the lines that IDC had. Nothing I have ever heard of. But we gave the experience a little more time before we decided on who we wanted to deal with. Gold & Diamond had one ring that was a princess cut that my fiancé really liked but once the price was given my jaw dropped. We told them we would have to think about it since we just got started and that we liked a ring over at IDC. The girl whose name I will not mention told us we will be any price that they layout to you. No matter what. So we said ok and went back to IDC to see what they could do.
    My fiancé ended up picking out a Michael M mounting and also a 2.76 Princess cut at IDC. Thank you IDC!

Sent on 10/01/2013

i love there jewelry and the fact that it has a life time warranty free cleaning and you can always trade in and upgrade.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Amazing value and even nicer people working there!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/28/2014

I chose International Diamond Center on Ulmerton Rd. for two reasons: 1) They have Tacori!! and 2) It was recommended to us by a friend to go there and work with Lee Fagelson. Lee was very professional and no nonsense; he is very good at what he does. My Tacori bridal set is just amazing and even more beautiful on! The hand-crafted design was customized for me and is exquisite. I am so glad I chose to go with this ring. My wedding had a whole vintage theme and my engagement ring completely fits the vintage profile! I absolutely love it. My husband's wedding band is simple, but elegant and compliments my set perfectly. I would love to work with Lee again in the future as he was so helpful. Thank you for everything!

Shannon and Dave

Sent on 07/04/2014

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2014

We worked with the Clearwater, Fla., location for my engagement and wedding rings. We were intending to just browse for styles — I didn't expect to find MY ring that day! But once I put it on my finger, I knew that was it. The staff worked with us to have my mother's diamond set in the band and then later to order a matching wedding ring. We were both very happy with the level of service we received every time, and the value and quality of the jewelry is also extremely satisfactory.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Ana · Married on 05/04/2014

Very big and Pretty ring husband got here

Sent on 07/24/2014

My husband got my ring at the Altamonte Springs IDC, and we got both our wedding bands at the Winter Park IDC. All of our rings are beautiful. My engagement ring was customized (I wanted a pear-shaped diamond, and the setting my husband chose had to have the prongs moved) and his band was special ordered. There were no issues with the orders, and we are completely satisfied with our rings.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

International Diamond Center made finding THEE rings so much fun and exciting. Danielle assisted us with not only find the most perfect engagement ring but also the wedding bands and matching jewelry for our big day. We originally came in seeking a round solitaire engagement ring because I knew exactly what I wanted but quickly realized what I had been dreaming about for years wasn't as I expected on my larger fingers. Danielle introduced us to some other styles when I fell in love with Michael M and a ring with 3 rows of pave and channel set diamonds - no where close to what I thought I wanted. When it was time to find wedding bands for our big day Danielle was there again to help us select the perfect match. I was not exactly liking my options to go with my beautiful ring when she suggested trying 2 small bands on each side... it was perfect!!! Oh and my husband found his perfect ring too with a "comfort band" Danielle suggested he had no problems getting use to wearing it. Highly Recommend for all your jewelry needs!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2014

We went down to the International Diamond Center by the Mall of Millenia and met with Scott. He helped me and my husband pick out the most gorgeous engagement ring!! He told us of our options of color and style of band.

Scott is SUPER helpful! Very knowledgeable about diamonds, as well as other stones, is professional, nice and a great guy to do business with. We loved him so much, that even though we live closer to the Altamonte Springs location, we went back to him to purchase our wedding bands.

Every time we walk in, and Scott sees us, he calls out to my husband 'HEY!! The Colorado laughing man!!' lol. It's an inside joke, but that fact that Scott remembers us after meeting only once is amazing. While the International Diamond Center may be more expensive versus Gordon's or Kay's.. they are definitely worth it. The quality of their merchandise and even their upgrade policies are worth it! Go see Scott!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

International Diamond Center is the ONLY PLACE I will ever go to buy jewelry for myself or anyone else. The people are friendly and they have only the best quality. Their prices are the best in the area. They make the experience of finding your ring so personal and treat you like family. International Diamond Center was an amazing choice for finding my engagement ring. I had Danielle Masters custom design my wedding bands and they were so unique. NOBODY will have the rings that I have. I LOVE THEM :) THE BEST IN THE AREA.

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • S2B Mrs. Davis

kyla · Married on 12/08/2013

Love this store! Went in and was able to design my gorgeous engagement ring and it didn't break the bank! The jewelers were very knowledgeable and helpful. We now get all of our jewelry there exclusively!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Keith · Married on 10/19/2013

Yes, IDC is a big chain. No, it doesn't feel like it when you step into the store on Ulmerton Road in Clearwater. This is the definition of GREAT service! Not only that, but they have a fantastic inventory. We shopped all over Tampa, the Caribbean, and Key West for rings before coming back three seperate times to buy engagement ring, ladies wedding band, and mens wedding band! We could have saved ourselves a lot of effort by just buying all three at once! But now we know we got the best prices on exactly what we each wanted!

Sent on 10/24/2013

International Diamond Center's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you and your fiancé found everything you ever wanted. Did you know that International Diamond Center is actually family owned?! All 8 locations are owned and operated by the same family. Just another great reason to shop IDC!

Absolutely love my engagement ring!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Alisha was the staff member who sold us our wedding bands and my engagement ring. She wasn't pushy at all! We went back several times to the store before deciding on our rings.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Great place with beautiful selection. IDC also had to set a stone for us which took place exactly as planned with great professionalism. You can tell they take pride in their work. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/11/2013

I got the ring of my dreams at International Diamond. I appreciated the selection and the service. They even helped me select some wedding gifts for my bridal party. Thank you International Diamond for making my ring selection so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Candace · Married on 03/09/2013

Good service. Very professional. Received great value for engagement/wedding ring. Staff was very helpful in keeping the engagement ring a surprise.

Sent on 03/16/2013

We visited a couple jewelers before going with Internation Diamond Center. They are AMAZING! We worked with Danielle (who just got married herself) and she is the sweetest person, she made us feel so special, always remembering our names and welcoming us as we walked through the door. Our rings are exactly what we wanted and absolutely perfect! And even my ring insurer couldnt believe the low price we purchased our rings for! They are a MUST!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Sheena · Married on 11/17/2012

Great service, great price.

I came here and was so overwhelmed with choices that I just went through every single case and tried on every single ring - ha!

The guy helping me was so kind and patient, and was so excited when I finally found one I liked. I left my preferences with him, and my husband went to see him later on and he gave him the ring I chose, along with a coupon for $500 off the purchase of his ring.

We ended up buying my husband's ring off Etsy, but held on to the coupon and gave it to my brother-in-law to use when purchasing the ring for his girlfriend. We were happy to recommend him to IDC and really happy with the product and service we've received there.

Sent on 08/10/2013