International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

International Diamond Center made finding THEE rings so much fun and exciting. Danielle assisted us with not only find the most perfect engagement ring but also the wedding bands and matching jewelry for our big day. We originally came in seeking a round solitaire engagement ring because I knew exactly what I wanted but quickly realized what I had been dreaming about for years wasn't as I expected on my larger fingers. Danielle introduced us to some other styles when I fell in love with Michael M and a ring with 3 rows of pave and channel set diamonds - no where close to what I thought I wanted. When it was time to find wedding bands for our big day Danielle was there again to help us select the perfect match. I was not exactly liking my options to go with my beautiful ring when she suggested trying 2 small bands on each side... it was perfect!!! Oh and my husband found his perfect ring too with a "comfort band" Danielle suggested he had no problems getting use to wearing it. Highly Recommend for all your jewelry needs!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2014

We went down to the International Diamond Center by the Mall of Millenia and met with Scott. He helped me and my husband pick out the most gorgeous engagement ring!! He told us of our options of color and style of band.

Scott is SUPER helpful! Very knowledgeable about diamonds, as well as other stones, is professional, nice and a great guy to do business with. We loved him so much, that even though we live closer to the Altamonte Springs location, we went back to him to purchase our wedding bands.

Every time we walk in, and Scott sees us, he calls out to my husband 'HEY!! The Colorado laughing man!!' lol. It's an inside joke, but that fact that Scott remembers us after meeting only once is amazing. While the International Diamond Center may be more expensive versus Gordon's or Kay's.. they are definitely worth it. The quality of their merchandise and even their upgrade policies are worth it! Go see Scott!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

International Diamond Center is the ONLY PLACE I will ever go to buy jewelry for myself or anyone else. The people are friendly and they have only the best quality. Their prices are the best in the area. They make the experience of finding your ring so personal and treat you like family. International Diamond Center was an amazing choice for finding my engagement ring. I had Danielle Masters custom design my wedding bands and they were so unique. NOBODY will have the rings that I have. I LOVE THEM :) THE BEST IN THE AREA.

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • S2B Mrs. Davis

kyla · Married on 12/08/2013

Love this store! Went in and was able to design my gorgeous engagement ring and it didn't break the bank! The jewelers were very knowledgeable and helpful. We now get all of our jewelry there exclusively!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Keith · Married on 10/19/2013

Yes, IDC is a big chain. No, it doesn't feel like it when you step into the store on Ulmerton Road in Clearwater. This is the definition of GREAT service! Not only that, but they have a fantastic inventory. We shopped all over Tampa, the Caribbean, and Key West for rings before coming back three seperate times to buy engagement ring, ladies wedding band, and mens wedding band! We could have saved ourselves a lot of effort by just buying all three at once! But now we know we got the best prices on exactly what we each wanted!

Sent on 10/24/2013

International Diamond Center's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you and your fiancé found everything you ever wanted. Did you know that International Diamond Center is actually family owned?! All 8 locations are owned and operated by the same family. Just another great reason to shop IDC!

Absolutely love my engagement ring!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Alisha was the staff member who sold us our wedding bands and my engagement ring. She wasn't pushy at all! We went back several times to the store before deciding on our rings.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Great place with beautiful selection. IDC also had to set a stone for us which took place exactly as planned with great professionalism. You can tell they take pride in their work. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/11/2013

I got the ring of my dreams at International Diamond. I appreciated the selection and the service. They even helped me select some wedding gifts for my bridal party. Thank you International Diamond for making my ring selection so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Candace · Married on 03/09/2013

Good service. Very professional. Received great value for engagement/wedding ring. Staff was very helpful in keeping the engagement ring a surprise.

Sent on 03/16/2013

We visited a couple jewelers before going with Internation Diamond Center. They are AMAZING! We worked with Danielle (who just got married herself) and she is the sweetest person, she made us feel so special, always remembering our names and welcoming us as we walked through the door. Our rings are exactly what we wanted and absolutely perfect! And even my ring insurer couldnt believe the low price we purchased our rings for! They are a MUST!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Sheena · Married on 11/17/2012

Great service, great price.

I came here and was so overwhelmed with choices that I just went through every single case and tried on every single ring - ha!

The guy helping me was so kind and patient, and was so excited when I finally found one I liked. I left my preferences with him, and my husband went to see him later on and he gave him the ring I chose, along with a coupon for $500 off the purchase of his ring.

We ended up buying my husband's ring off Etsy, but held on to the coupon and gave it to my brother-in-law to use when purchasing the ring for his girlfriend. We were happy to recommend him to IDC and really happy with the product and service we've received there.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Elise · Married on 11/10/2012

LOVE my Verragio rings! They were able to work with us on the price of the center stone saving us $3,000! Great value, quality and service!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Christa · Married on 09/29/2012

We bought our wedding rings and bands from IDC, Altamonte location. The service is always amazing and very personal. They always know us by name and offer drinks and ring cleanings. I would recommend IDC over any other jewelry store any day!WAY better value than most other retails jewelry stores.

Sent on 10/01/2012

We loved International Diamond Center! My husband got my engagement ring here, so we went back fro my Wedding Band. The process was super easy, which was great because we moved to California and were planning the wedding in Florida, so to be able to receive the ring design via email was extremely helful. The only issue was we wanted my ring to be engraved insde which we were told was not a problem, but when it was time to pick it up we were told that the band was too thin for them to do in the store and it would have to be lasered and sent off site. We didn't have time to do this since we were told the week of the wedding. So that was a bummer. But, otherwise we had a great experience.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Shelly · Married on 06/14/2012

We loved the people we worked with and everyone was extremely helpful!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2012

2 words- Diane Pearson. This lady knows her diamonds. She loves her job, it is beyond obvious from the first few minutes you meet her. My husband and I walked into IDC on Park Avenue just to browse. Diane was so awesome, he ended up buying my diamond that day! My band and engagement ring are both Verragio settings. Highly recommend- they are different and breathtaking.

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2012

Lee at International Diamond is THE BEST!! He is so sweet and always pleasant to work with. He has been working with my family for years so he was definitely the one to talk to when it came to wedding rings. He worked with us to find the perfect rings that are amazing! Lee's experience and knowledge are incomperable. He is truly the best!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Amber · Married on 04/14/2012

This was one of the only places around that sold Tacori, and we were fortunate that they were so wonderful. Prices are fair. The salespeople aren't pushy and don't seem to be trying to run up your price on everything.

Sent on 04/19/2012
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/14/2012

Everything was great about IDC. My rings turned out great and they were very helpful and courteous in customer service.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Melinda · Married on 04/14/2012

IDC Jewelers have been wonderful with my husband and me from searching for my engagement ring to purchasing our wedding rings. They don't try to up sell you on something you can't afford and work hard to give you exactly what works for you, aesthetically and financially. The staff is friendly and professional and didn't treat us differently on a day when we came in "dressed down" to look for my wedding ring. We will definitely be going back to IDC for future purchases.

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Kellan

Kellan · Married on 03/31/2012

Always a pleasure to work with! We buy all of our jewelry here! They clean everything free of charge and are very knowledgeable. Very friendly! We love working with them!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Mark · Married on 03/08/2012

We would like to thank Ryan @ Millenia for all of the time he spent with us picking out our rings and accessories for our wedding! He really knows what he is doing! Thanks for making our day!

Mark and Jess

Sent on 05/30/2012

Brian · Married on 03/03/2012

Altamonte Springs location, ask for Linda. She rocks, didn't have to haggle, she took care of us out right and took us to the rings that my wife described and was looking for exactly. She would not have been this happy with a ring if it wasn't for Linda

Sent on 06/06/2012

Barbara · Married on 02/19/2012

We have been customers at International Diamond Center for years, and wouldn't have dreamed of shopping anywhere else for our engagement and wedding jewelry. The staff there is so friendly and the selection and quality of products are incomparable. I even rushed in on the morning of the wedding to have all my jewels steam cleaned so they looked their best. We would highly recommend International Diamond Center!

Sent on 05/10/2012