International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

Audrey was a top notch person that helped us with you patience and dedication . International Diamond Center made our day special with the ring !

Sent on 04/16/2018

Marshall · Married on 08/08/2018

Igor is an amazing attentive salesman...will only buy jewelry from him. Igor knows what he's talking about And more.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

I have not been able to stop looking at my engagement ring. Every day I fall more and more in love with it. Now that we are married my wedding band completes my finger and looks amazing! Thank You Adam for all your help!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    International Diamond Center 8
    International Diamond Center 9
    International Diamond Center 10
    International Diamond Center 11

Casey · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott was the absolute best throughout the entire process. He was very professional, stayed on top of everything the entire time, and really tried his best to ensure the ring was perfect and exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Jason · Married on 06/07/2018

If you ever visit this location, please see Iboya. She is attentive and makes the experience pleasant; without any distracting sales tactics or pressure.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lucas · Married on 05/31/2018

Micheal was great! He helped me as soon as I walked in and i was out in no time. Very happy with the purchase I made and the service that was provided.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/24/2018

After a engagement ring nightmare with another jeweler, my fiance and I went to IDC in Savannah to look for a replacement ring. From the first moment we stepped in the door we wished we would've came here first. We were greeted promptly by Sandy who listened to our story of how we got here, and didn't hesitate to reassure me throughout the entire process. We thought we knew what we were looking for until we saw a unique mounting that would be perfect after a few custom changes were made. We also picked out a handful of diamonds to be brought in for us to see, and made a plan to return the following weekend. Sandy's enthusiasm is utterly contagious, and we couldn't wait to see what was in store when we returned.
    The custom CAD drawings blew us away along with the quality of diamonds that were brought in. Sandy and Gary made us feel like the most important customers and went out of their way to make sure we left with a ring, even though the mounting would have to be custom made to order. It came in a week early and is the most stunning ring I have ever seen!
    I can't say enough about Sandy and the staff at IDC. They took a challenging situation and truly turned it into the joyous occasion that an engagement should be!
    If you are on the fence about where to start shopping, go see Sandy at IDC.
    Tell her "The Hurricane" sent you. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Justin · Married on 04/14/2018

Natalie was very helpful throughout the whole experience was able to help find me exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

Lillian was fantastic! I highly recommend her and IDC!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Troy · Married on 04/04/2018

Thank you guys so much for helping my wife and I find her wedding ring we thought it would be a nightmare bringing our 3 year old and Twin 1 year olds to go ring ring shopping but your staff at the Waterford Lakes store was awesome they really helped my family out and we were just looking for a ring and ended up buying one we can't thank you guys so much for your honesty and your patience and your love for kids thank you guys so much and will see you soon

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jean · Married on 04/04/2018

De Gaulle was very helpful and highly recommended

Sent on 07/13/2018

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

Amazing! My fiancé bought my engagement ring from there, and received so much better service and flexibility from IDC than from other jewelry stores, so we knew we would have to go back there for the wedding rings. Unlike other jewelers that we visited, IDC was there for US, not the sales commission. Even though they were very busy because there was a sale going on, they took time to listen to what we needed and find something our style in our price range. No trying to upsell. No pressure. And they let us take as long as we needed and try on whatever we wanted. They have the best service and product in the industry. We are life-long clients from this point on. I hope you will check them out too because they will make your ring shopping a breeze!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    International Diamond Center 12
    International Diamond Center 13

Simon · Married on 03/03/2018

Janet was incredibly knowledgeable, warm and friendly. She did everything in her power to make me leave fully satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely be recommending IDC to friends and family because of her!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jonathon · Married on 03/02/2018

Had a wonderful experience at international diamond center. Picked out the prettiest diamond and ring for a great price. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bob · event on 02/12/2018

Thanks for your knowledge and advise

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • I

Isaac · Married on 01/27/2018

Igor provided us with excellent service with the engagement ring and our wedding bands. He is very knowledgeable which really helped picking the perfect rings. Fantastic experience!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Mike from the Winter Park location was very friendly and patient with us.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Timothy · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely amazing experience. Peggy,Janet, and Jack helped and answered every question I had from the moment I walked in to when I left. Very knowledgeable and friendly and passionate about what they do. 100% recommend to anybody who is looking to buy an engagement ring.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • F

Fanny · Married on 12/31/2017

My fiancé got my ring at IDC and I feel in love! He spoke so highly about Janet an Denise. They helped him with my ring. Then, we went in April to pick out our bands. Aly helped us and she was great! We custom ordered our bands and she was so great helping us with the details and service. I would recommend anyone IDC on Sandlake. Thank you ladies for making our wedding journey so special and wonderful.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing experience! Larry is the best! He will help you and find you what you want or need under your budget. IDC has great pieces in an affordable price. Excellent customer service, just ask for Larry!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Nora · Married on 11/18/2017

Christina G. at the IDC Alafaya Trail location was extremely helpful and kind with all of our engagement ring needs! She was even available for follow-up questions we had, and helped me get my ring resized under a deadline (and did it early, even better!). Thanks for all of your help!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Shawn · Married on 10/31/2017

Scott Foster from the Millenia Mall, Orlando location was phenomenal to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable yet very personable! He helped us find the perfect ring. I'm very pleased with the ring and service!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rudy · Married on 09/02/2017

Please ask for Adelina if you ever stop in. She will take excellent care of you and make sure you get exactly what you need. She has been more than helpful throughout the entire process from engagement to wedding bands. I'm so glad I chose IDC and would definitely refer anyone looking for expert advice to her.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2017

Aida at the Winter Park location was fantastic!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Rufino · Married on 08/26/2017

Knew exactly what I was looking for and the associate helped me and found pretty much the exact ring I wanted to propose to my girlfriend, she kept me within my budget and even showed me different options to compare to, was a great visit. Will definitely be re-visiting when I upgrade the ring!

Sent on 08/05/2017