International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

Amazing! My fiancé bought my engagement ring from there, and received so much better service and flexibility from IDC than from other jewelry stores, so we knew we would have to go back there for the wedding rings. Unlike other jewelers that we visited, IDC was there for US, not the sales commission. Even though they were very busy because there was a sale going on, they took time to listen to what we needed and find something our style in our price range. No trying to upsell. No pressure. And they let us take as long as we needed and try on whatever we wanted. They have the best service and product in the industry. We are life-long clients from this point on. I hope you will check them out too because they will make your ring shopping a breeze!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    International Diamond Center 8
    International Diamond Center 9

Simon · Married on 03/03/2018

Janet was incredibly knowledgeable, warm and friendly. She did everything in her power to make me leave fully satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely be recommending IDC to friends and family because of her!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jonathon · Married on 03/02/2018

Had a wonderful experience at international diamond center. Picked out the prettiest diamond and ring for a great price. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 01/27/2018

Igor provided us with excellent service with the engagement ring and our wedding bands. He is very knowledgeable which really helped picking the perfect rings. Fantastic experience!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Mike from the Winter Park location was very friendly and patient with us.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Timothy · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely amazing experience. Peggy,Janet, and Jack helped and answered every question I had from the moment I walked in to when I left. Very knowledgeable and friendly and passionate about what they do. 100% recommend to anybody who is looking to buy an engagement ring.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • F

Fanny · Married on 12/31/2017

My fiancé got my ring at IDC and I feel in love! He spoke so highly about Janet an Denise. They helped him with my ring. Then, we went in April to pick out our bands. Aly helped us and she was great! We custom ordered our bands and she was so great helping us with the details and service. I would recommend anyone IDC on Sandlake. Thank you ladies for making our wedding journey so special and wonderful.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing experience! Larry is the best! He will help you and find you what you want or need under your budget. IDC has great pieces in an affordable price. Excellent customer service, just ask for Larry!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Nora · Married on 11/18/2017

Christina G. at the IDC Alafaya Trail location was extremely helpful and kind with all of our engagement ring needs! She was even available for follow-up questions we had, and helped me get my ring resized under a deadline (and did it early, even better!). Thanks for all of your help!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Shawn · Married on 10/31/2017

Scott Foster from the Millenia Mall, Orlando location was phenomenal to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable yet very personable! He helped us find the perfect ring. I'm very pleased with the ring and service!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rudy · Married on 09/02/2017

Please ask for Adelina if you ever stop in. She will take excellent care of you and make sure you get exactly what you need. She has been more than helpful throughout the entire process from engagement to wedding bands. I'm so glad I chose IDC and would definitely refer anyone looking for expert advice to her.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2017

Aida at the Winter Park location was fantastic!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Rufino · Married on 08/26/2017

Knew exactly what I was looking for and the associate helped me and found pretty much the exact ring I wanted to propose to my girlfriend, she kept me within my budget and even showed me different options to compare to, was a great visit. Will definitely be re-visiting when I upgrade the ring!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Alyson · Married on 07/29/2017

Degaulle Dennaoui was awesome! He was attentative, helpful, and had a fun personality! My ring is gorgeous and I love all the things IDC has to offer! IDC is by far the best place to go! Go see Degaulle!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

Juesette was extremely helpful with the purchase of my wedding band would recommend coming to idc for any of my future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sharaf · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a great experience with IDC. The staff are extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely come back to IDC for future jewelry purchases.

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • Morgan & Sean

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband got my engagement ring there and both of our wedding bands! Such a great selection!

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Ashley Felix

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

We worked with Sarah at IDC and we had such AMAZING experience! She would always answer our emails so promptly and helped us find the perfect wedding bands! She was full of knowledge and suggestions. She was willing to work with our budget and did not try to push us into something we wouldn't want. Will definitely be working with her in the future!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

We used IDC to resize my engagement ring and to purchase my husband's wedding band. They were so nice and easy to work with--they even gave us a small bottle of champagne to celebrate! I've gone back to them several times to get my ring cleaned and we plan on using them for any future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Lauren865

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2017

We have had a wonderful experience with IDC. My husband went their to purchase my engagment ring. They helped him pick out the perfect ring and made it a really nice experience. Lauren and Linda went above and beyond to help make the process smooth and easy for a guy who wasn't very diamond savvy. What makes them great though is that we went back to get our wedding bands and worked with Linda again. In fact we saw her many times over the past 10 months and she was fabulous. She was always happy to answer questions, they held our bands until we were ready for the wedding and she helped us set up engraving. By the time we finally picked up our bands Linda was giving us hugs and we felt like friends. Great experience all around. I would definitely go back herfe for future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 02/19/2017

I would heavily recommend IDC to everyone! They have been great through the engagement ring and wedding band process and beyond. Their service is great and worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Stephen · Married on 12/31/2016

I just recently purchased an engagement ring from IDC on Sand Lake Denice helped me find the perfect ring. She was very professional and polite she was patient with me and explained all the different styles of rings and help me find one that best fit my budget better than I was expecting. I am a customer for life .more then happy with the whole experience. Thank you Stephen Williams

Sent on 11/06/2016

Anjelika · Married on 12/11/2016

My husband and I loved our experience with IDC. We originally stopped by just to browse rings and we ended up choosing one while we were there! The customer service was impeccable. They even gave us extra military discount. I found my perfect ring within 5 minutes of their guidance. IDC is the only jeweler I'll recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Anjulie · Married on 12/03/2016

I went to the IDC in Waterford (East Orlando) to buy the diamond I felt would one day go on the engagement ring. I started working with IDC on upgrading the diamond until I felt it was time. Four years or so after I had purchased the first diamond, I was ready to propose. I went to IDC and bought the most traditional engagement ring I knew I'd love to see on her for a very great price. IDC made it as easy as possible to help make my purchase at my budget, I really appreciate the time they took in working with me to choose the right ring for us. Now I am going to continue the search for the wedding band and I am certain IDC will continue to help me make this as great, easy and fun as possible. I recommend IDC to anyone that is looking for a great experience shopping for that perfect ring.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2016

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from IDC, and we are so thrilled with the results! Their warranty is amazing too. I am so happy he went to IDC!

Sent on 12/06/2016