International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful jewelry

We bought my Tacori engagement ring and wedding band at IDC and loved the experience. The staff was very professional and friendly and never made us feel rushed or pressured to buy. And I cannot get over how beautiful my rings are!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Debbie Caranto · Married on 05/01/2019

We will come back again!

Went to IDC Sandlake Orlando, FL to look for an engagement ring, but we ended up also buying our wedding bands. Debbie and Christian were very patient, nice, and helpful, especially Lillian Santalla because she was there when we needed her and she also took her time with us. They made sure that we left IDC with the smiles on our faces. These people are awesome and on top of that, their products are with the best quality. Thank you so much IDC! We will come back again!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Arthur

Arthur Barfield · Married on 04/26/2019

Very profession, friendly and knowledgeable of product.

Patricia and I enjoyed our shopping experience at your facility. Very comfortable, relaxed, non-stressful environment where we were allowed $111to take our time with no “pressure” to make any decisions. Really appreciate your willingness to be very accommodating to veterans as well!! We are excited about receiving the final product in a few days
    Thanks for your kindness, sensitivity and professionalism. I will certainly recommend you to family and friends
    Arthur D. Barfield III

Sent on 04/15/2019
    International Diamond Center 8

Anthony · Married on 04/20/2019

Very good very professional, Audrey was awesome

Sent on 12/13/2017

Courtney Willis · Married on 04/20/2019

Very professional.

Thank you Juesette, for your help.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Devon · Married on 04/13/2019

Great ring buying experience

Lee assisted us with engagement ring and wedding rings. Service was great! Very happy :)

Sent on 04/28/2019

Paul Walker · Married on 04/04/2019

It was a great experience

Jennifer was very helpful and very professional I would strongly recommend anybody to go see her

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • F

Forrest West · Married on 03/27/2019

Excellent with great customer service

Scott was extremely friendly and knowledgeable! He helped me find the perfect setting!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Joe · Married on 02/27/2019

Michael was a huge help purchasing an engagement ring. I recommend IDC to anyone looking for great service and selection.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Krizia Rivera · Married on 02/08/2019

Engagement ring shopping made easy

George at IDC Sandlake Rd was a great consultant. I went in with little knowledge and idea of what I wanted and he took the time to teach me of diamonds and show me their collections. I never felt rushed, pressured, or like a bother. I truly appreciated his professionalism and knowledge!

I really loved the available pieces at this location.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful experience and quality diamonds!

First of all - WE LOVE CAITLYN! She is the BEST. My now-husband I went looking at rings and worked with Caitlyn. She listened to what we wanted, showed us different pieces, and explained so much about diamonds and the designers and every other thing we asked about. We kind of wrote off a particular designer and then based on more things we said as the visit went on, she helped us revisit the designer and ultimately fell in love with the designer based on her helping bring our vision together!

My fiancé worked with Caitlyn to buy my engagement ring and we also went back to Caitlyn to get our wedding bands. The experience is always wonderful, we get undivided attention and we feel a real connection with Caitlyn. She knows us, our likes, and we will be long-time customers of hers in the years to come!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Paul Biocic · Married on 01/12/2019

I had an awesome time felt like a was with family

Friendly, helpful was nervous and she made it easy experience for me. Juesette Wise

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lathan · Married on 01/05/2019

Very professional and took time to show me every option

Sent on 12/23/2017

Chardo · Married on 01/01/2019

Kim is to legit, would I recommend you ask? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! By far the best person to speak to, the staff over all aim to please. There's no pressure and you will leave with confidence. Highly impressed. Thank you again Kim. You are the best!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Stephen Signore · Married on 12/22/2018

Senior Diamond consultant Mr Foster was excellent in all respects

Excellent service , very professional
    Well priced
    Will be back

Sent on 12/20/2018

John · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience from the moment I walked in the store

Sent on 05/10/2017

Alan · Married on 11/10/2018

Very helpful, found the perfect ring at a great price.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Marilyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Michael White was very helpful and informative.
    I picked out a beautiful ring in my price range and the jeweler will have all done and ready by the end of the day so I can wear it today!!
    I am so excited !!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    International Diamond Center 9
    International Diamond Center 10

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2018

Made the buying Experience Personal

No words can truly describe the experience my husband and I had with this jeweler. The staff was polite and professional and did not push us to buy nor to be over budget. We purchased all of our rings from them and will always keep them in mind as our preferred jeweler.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    International Diamond Center 11
  • W

William Miller · Married on 11/05/2018

Great service and very friendly

Juesette Wise was the best told her a price and didn’t push me to go out of my budget worked with me and best experience I have had!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Steve · Married on 10/27/2018

IDC in PSL. Sales rep Debbie (hope I remember correctly) was very helpful and patient with me. Showed me diamonds under the microscope. Explained ins and outs of diamonds. My fiance has great taste and I wanted to be assured we we're getting great value. I believe we did. Thanks to IDC!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Danica · Married on 09/22/2018

EVERYONE should use IDC. I am yet to come across anyone less than brilliantly professional. My boyfriend (now fiance) and I went in just to browse, and they did not bombard us with information or designers. They just asked if we needed any assistance and helped guide us where we wanted to go. They let us look at several different rings, and wrote down all the styles we liked. My fiance went in several weeks later to pick out my engagement ring and they helped him with everything. He even originally ordered the wrong size and they resized it for free! I've in with my ring to get a prong readjusted and they were more than happy! I LOVE IDC!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sharlene · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael was very professional and awesome! So thankful for his help and time! He was great to work with.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • User6165609 · Recently married

My boyfriend and I went in on New Year's Eve and really did not know what to expect. We were greeted by Taylor and told him we were looking for engagement rings. He escorted us to that side of the store and proceeded to provide us with some education on diamonds (the 4 Cs) and explained a little about IDC's history. I had done my homework beforehand, but it was reassuring that what he told me lined up with what I had already read.

He asked what I was looking for and we kind of just started from scratch. He showed me different size stones, shapes, settings, and diamonds at various points on the scale of the Cs. Soon enough we were the only people in the store, so we had undivided attention, which felt great. We were there for quite a while, but Taylor and the other sales people hung in there with us to the end. They didn't make us feel bad because we weren't spending 5, 10, 15 thousand dollars and they helped us to find something that fit our needs.

Our budget was not anything spectacular, so I was shocked at the quality of the diamond we were able to purchase (Pear brilliant, D, VS1, GIA certified). We were even offered a coupon! We chose to utilize their 12 month interest free financing, and we came back after the holiday to pick up my sized ring. It sparkles like no tomorrow, and I have gotten TONS of compliments.

I was referred to IDC on Alafaya Trail in Orlando by a satisfied customer and friend, and I will definitely recommend them to others. I had a great experience, and I look forward to going back to get our bands once the wedding draws closer (we will have a long engagement because I'm a doctoral student).

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Janet was amazing! She was patient with us made sure we were doing good every step of the way. Throughout the payment process she walked us through everything and made sure we were clear on how the payment process would go. Janet is a sweet lady and very professional.

Sent on 04/22/2018