International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Paul Biocic · Married on 01/12/2019

I had an awesome time felt like a was with family

Friendly, helpful was nervous and she made it easy experience for me. Juesette Wise

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lathan · Married on 01/05/2019

Very professional and took time to show me every option

Sent on 12/23/2017

Chardo · Married on 01/01/2019

Kim is to legit, would I recommend you ask? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! By far the best person to speak to, the staff over all aim to please. There's no pressure and you will leave with confidence. Highly impressed. Thank you again Kim. You are the best!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Stephen Signore · Married on 12/22/2018

Senior Diamond consultant Mr Foster was excellent in all respects

Excellent service , very professional
    Well priced
    Will be back

Sent on 12/20/2018

John · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience from the moment I walked in the store

Sent on 05/10/2017

Alan · Married on 11/10/2018

Very helpful, found the perfect ring at a great price.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Marilyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Michael White was very helpful and informative.
    I picked out a beautiful ring in my price range and the jeweler will have all done and ready by the end of the day so I can wear it today!!
    I am so excited !!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    International Diamond Center 8
    International Diamond Center 9

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2018

Made the buying Experience Personal

No words can truly describe the experience my husband and I had with this jeweler. The staff was polite and professional and did not push us to buy nor to be over budget. We purchased all of our rings from them and will always keep them in mind as our preferred jeweler.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    International Diamond Center 10
  • W

William Miller · Married on 11/05/2018

Great service and very friendly

Juesette Wise was the best told her a price and didn’t push me to go out of my budget worked with me and best experience I have had!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Steve · Married on 10/27/2018

IDC in PSL. Sales rep Debbie (hope I remember correctly) was very helpful and patient with me. Showed me diamonds under the microscope. Explained ins and outs of diamonds. My fiance has great taste and I wanted to be assured we we're getting great value. I believe we did. Thanks to IDC!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Danica · Married on 09/22/2018

EVERYONE should use IDC. I am yet to come across anyone less than brilliantly professional. My boyfriend (now fiance) and I went in just to browse, and they did not bombard us with information or designers. They just asked if we needed any assistance and helped guide us where we wanted to go. They let us look at several different rings, and wrote down all the styles we liked. My fiance went in several weeks later to pick out my engagement ring and they helped him with everything. He even originally ordered the wrong size and they resized it for free! I've in with my ring to get a prong readjusted and they were more than happy! I LOVE IDC!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sharlene · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael was very professional and awesome! So thankful for his help and time! He was great to work with.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • User6165609 · Recently married

My boyfriend and I went in on New Year's Eve and really did not know what to expect. We were greeted by Taylor and told him we were looking for engagement rings. He escorted us to that side of the store and proceeded to provide us with some education on diamonds (the 4 Cs) and explained a little about IDC's history. I had done my homework beforehand, but it was reassuring that what he told me lined up with what I had already read.

He asked what I was looking for and we kind of just started from scratch. He showed me different size stones, shapes, settings, and diamonds at various points on the scale of the Cs. Soon enough we were the only people in the store, so we had undivided attention, which felt great. We were there for quite a while, but Taylor and the other sales people hung in there with us to the end. They didn't make us feel bad because we weren't spending 5, 10, 15 thousand dollars and they helped us to find something that fit our needs.

Our budget was not anything spectacular, so I was shocked at the quality of the diamond we were able to purchase (Pear brilliant, D, VS1, GIA certified). We were even offered a coupon! We chose to utilize their 12 month interest free financing, and we came back after the holiday to pick up my sized ring. It sparkles like no tomorrow, and I have gotten TONS of compliments.

I was referred to IDC on Alafaya Trail in Orlando by a satisfied customer and friend, and I will definitely recommend them to others. I had a great experience, and I look forward to going back to get our bands once the wedding draws closer (we will have a long engagement because I'm a doctoral student).

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Janet was amazing! She was patient with us made sure we were doing good every step of the way. Throughout the payment process she walked us through everything and made sure we were clear on how the payment process would go. Janet is a sweet lady and very professional.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

Audrey was a top notch person that helped us with you patience and dedication . International Diamond Center made our day special with the ring !

Sent on 04/16/2018

Marshall · Married on 08/08/2018

Igor is an amazing attentive salesman...will only buy jewelry from him. Igor knows what he's talking about And more.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

I have not been able to stop looking at my engagement ring. Every day I fall more and more in love with it. Now that we are married my wedding band completes my finger and looks amazing! Thank You Adam for all your help!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    International Diamond Center 11
    International Diamond Center 12
    International Diamond Center 13
    International Diamond Center 14

Casey · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott was the absolute best throughout the entire process. He was very professional, stayed on top of everything the entire time, and really tried his best to ensure the ring was perfect and exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Jason · Married on 06/07/2018

If you ever visit this location, please see Iboya. She is attentive and makes the experience pleasant; without any distracting sales tactics or pressure.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lucas · Married on 05/31/2018

Micheal was great! He helped me as soon as I walked in and i was out in no time. Very happy with the purchase I made and the service that was provided.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/24/2018

After a engagement ring nightmare with another jeweler, my fiance and I went to IDC in Savannah to look for a replacement ring. From the first moment we stepped in the door we wished we would've came here first. We were greeted promptly by Sandy who listened to our story of how we got here, and didn't hesitate to reassure me throughout the entire process. We thought we knew what we were looking for until we saw a unique mounting that would be perfect after a few custom changes were made. We also picked out a handful of diamonds to be brought in for us to see, and made a plan to return the following weekend. Sandy's enthusiasm is utterly contagious, and we couldn't wait to see what was in store when we returned.
    The custom CAD drawings blew us away along with the quality of diamonds that were brought in. Sandy and Gary made us feel like the most important customers and went out of their way to make sure we left with a ring, even though the mounting would have to be custom made to order. It came in a week early and is the most stunning ring I have ever seen!
    I can't say enough about Sandy and the staff at IDC. They took a challenging situation and truly turned it into the joyous occasion that an engagement should be!
    If you are on the fence about where to start shopping, go see Sandy at IDC.
    Tell her "The Hurricane" sent you. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Justin · Married on 04/14/2018

Natalie was very helpful throughout the whole experience was able to help find me exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

Lillian was fantastic! I highly recommend her and IDC!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Troy · Married on 04/04/2018

Thank you guys so much for helping my wife and I find her wedding ring we thought it would be a nightmare bringing our 3 year old and Twin 1 year olds to go ring ring shopping but your staff at the Waterford Lakes store was awesome they really helped my family out and we were just looking for a ring and ended up buying one we can't thank you guys so much for your honesty and your patience and your love for kids thank you guys so much and will see you soon

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jean · Married on 04/04/2018

De Gaulle was very helpful and highly recommended

Sent on 07/13/2018