International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Dan · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Amazing service, selection was great. Juesette Wise took the time to walk me through the entire process. She did not pressure me and listened to what I wanted. She made the experience painless.

Chris · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Ask for Sandy at the Savannah store. She's the best!

Hayden · Getting married on 11/13/2019

Greg really took the time to show us their selection and we found the perfect ring for my soon to be fiance! Had a great time!

Samuel & Tiffany · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Joseph at the IDC @ Millennia was amazing. He was a sells guy, but a people person as well. He made our experience exciting and humorous.

• Jessica

Jessica Rhoades · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Stephanie B.

Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with! She was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient while I made my decision in regards to my wedding bands! Stephanie definitely knew her stuff when it came to the diamonds and all collections IDC had to offer. I will be referring all of my soon to be Mrs. Friends to her!

Carl · Getting married on 06/25/2019

Adelina was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to make a sound decision with the information that she gave me. I now have a beautiful ring thanks to Adelina.

• Z

Zachery · Getting married on 06/11/2019

What a pleasant experience it was coming to the IDC Sand Lake location for my fiancées engagement ring. Lily was very welcoming the moment we walked in the door, she helped with any questions we had, no pressure, and made us feel right at home. Daniel, our gemologist, was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had (A TON). The overall experience was very enjoyable and I would highly recommend this location for your jewelry needs.

Jonathan · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Juesette was very helpful and informative. She was personable and found the perfect ring for my soon-to-be fiancé. Very happy with my decision!

Anthony · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Very good very professional, Audrey was awesome

Paul Walker · Getting married on 04/04/2019

It was a great experience

Jennifer was very helpful and very professional I would strongly recommend anybody to go see her

Joe · Getting married on 02/27/2019

Michael was a huge help purchasing an engagement ring. I recommend IDC to anyone looking for great service and selection.

Lathan · Getting married on 01/05/2019

Very professional and took time to show me every option

Chardo · Getting married on 01/01/2019

Kim is to legit, would I recommend you ask? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! By far the best person to speak to, the staff over all aim to please. There's no pressure and you will leave with confidence. Highly impressed. Thank you again Kim. You are the best!

John · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience from the moment I walked in the store

Alan · Married on 11/10/2018

Very helpful, found the perfect ring at a great price.

Marilyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Michael White was very helpful and informative.
    I picked out a beautiful ring in my price range and the jeweler will have all done and ready by the end of the day so I can wear it today!!
    I am so excited !!!

International Diamond Center 8
    International Diamond Center 9
  • W

William Miller · Married on 11/05/2018

Great service and very friendly

Juesette Wise was the best told her a price and didn’t push me to go out of my budget worked with me and best experience I have had!

Steve · Married on 10/27/2018

IDC in PSL. Sales rep Debbie (hope I remember correctly) was very helpful and patient with me. Showed me diamonds under the microscope. Explained ins and outs of diamonds. My fiance has great taste and I wanted to be assured we we're getting great value. I believe we did. Thanks to IDC!!

Danica · Married on 09/22/2018

EVERYONE should use IDC. I am yet to come across anyone less than brilliantly professional. My boyfriend (now fiance) and I went in just to browse, and they did not bombard us with information or designers. They just asked if we needed any assistance and helped guide us where we wanted to go. They let us look at several different rings, and wrote down all the styles we liked. My fiance went in several weeks later to pick out my engagement ring and they helped him with everything. He even originally ordered the wrong size and they resized it for free! I've in with my ring to get a prong readjusted and they were more than happy! I LOVE IDC!

Sharlene · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael was very professional and awesome! So thankful for his help and time! He was great to work with.

• User6165609 · Recently married

My boyfriend and I went in on New Year's Eve and really did not know what to expect. We were greeted by Taylor and told him we were looking for engagement rings. He escorted us to that side of the store and proceeded to provide us with some education on diamonds (the 4 Cs) and explained a little about IDC's history. I had done my homework beforehand, but it was reassuring that what he told me lined up with what I had already read.

He asked what I was looking for and we kind of just started from scratch. He showed me different size stones, shapes, settings, and diamonds at various points on the scale of the Cs. Soon enough we were the only people in the store, so we had undivided attention, which felt great. We were there for quite a while, but Taylor and the other sales people hung in there with us to the end. They didn't make us feel bad because we weren't spending 5, 10, 15 thousand dollars and they helped us to find something that fit our needs.

Our budget was not anything spectacular, so I was shocked at the quality of the diamond we were able to purchase (Pear brilliant, D, VS1, GIA certified). We were even offered a coupon! We chose to utilize their 12 month interest free financing, and we came back after the holiday to pick up my sized ring. It sparkles like no tomorrow, and I have gotten TONS of compliments.

I was referred to IDC on Alafaya Trail in Orlando by a satisfied customer and friend, and I will definitely recommend them to others. I had a great experience, and I look forward to going back to get our bands once the wedding draws closer (we will have a long engagement because I'm a doctoral student).

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Janet was amazing! She was patient with us made sure we were doing good every step of the way. Throughout the payment process she walked us through everything and made sure we were clear on how the payment process would go. Janet is a sweet lady and very professional.

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

Audrey was a top notch person that helped us with you patience and dedication . International Diamond Center made our day special with the ring !

Marshall · Married on 08/08/2018

Igor is an amazing attentive salesman...will only buy jewelry from him. Igor knows what he's talking about And more.