International Country Club Reviews

43 | Fairfax, VA

43 Reviews for International Country Club

Jill · Married on 06/24/2017

International Country Club was a gorgeous venue for our dream day. Laura is amazing to work with and made sure every detail was taken care of. The food was delicious. All the guests complimented the food. It is very reasonably priced for the area. We had 180 guests and it was more than enough space. It has a separate area for cocktail hour and plenty of bathrooms for guests. Once again, Laura was fantastic and I highly recommend this venue!

David · Married on 03/11/2016

Nothing short of fantastic. Our wedding was all that we envisioned it being. The venue is beautiful, Laura is extremely accommodating and the food was wonderful! (Many guests commented on the steak being one of the best they have had.) And the price cannot be beat (we looked at and compared pricing on many venues--look no further).

Lara · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so happy we chose International for our wedding reception. The Club is beautiful and we received many compliments on the delicious food. Laura, the Catering Director, is flexible, dependable and excels as an event planner. The week of the wedding, the weather forecast was beautiful and she was able to switch our cocktail hour to outdoors, our guests loved it. The entire ICC team did an excellent job to make our day perfect. We look forward to planning future events at this fantastic venue. Thank you!

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Laura and Elizabeth were a JOY to work with at Chantilly International. My original venue cancelled 6 months before our wedding and they took us in with open arms. Laura and Elizabeth went above and beyond to ensure that our day was seamless and that our guests enjoyed themselves. The venue itself is gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better day!

Megan · Married on 10/11/2014

Words cannot begin to describe how close to perfect our entire wedding day was. Looking back on it, I really cannot find anything I would want to change or am disappointed with because of ICC and Laura. Everyone at ICC was such a contributing factor to the day's success. From the initial meeting to the sparklers exit, Laura (Catering Director) has been such a happy and stress-free aspect of our wedding experience. We could not have had found a better catering director, and I hope ICC knows how lucky they are to have Laura!

The food, the venue, working with our outside vendors, the set up, the clean up, the meetings .... everything was so wonderful. We were so spoiled with ICC and are so lucky to have them help us!

We will tell anyone and everyone who will listen how fantastic Laura was to us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Beth · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have been happier with International Country Club for our wedding reception venue! We had 125 guests and the room was the perfect size for us (although it definitely can hold many more comfortably). There is a wonderful outdoor patio area that overlooks the golf course with tables and chairs and several of our guests congregated out there because it was such a beautiful night! We worked with Laura and Elizabeth as the coordinators for ICC and they are absolutely amazing! It is obvious that they have done this so many times because they are extremely organized and they have already thought of everything. Laura would respond to my questions always within 24 hours, but usually within less than an hour. I had guests that needed gluten-free meals and this was no problem. Working with ICC was such a stress-free experience because of Laura and Elizabeth and they really made our wedding day run so smoothly. The whole facility is beautiful with lots of great places for your outdoor pictures. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with ICC!

Robin · Married on 04/26/2014

The ICC was the perfect venue. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the sit down dinner, the staff did a beautiful job to make our daughter's wedding memorable. The food was amazing!!! Laura Leonetti, the Catering Director, couldn't do enough to fulfill all our wishes. Such a beautiful setting! We couldn't have asked for better! I highly recommend the ICC.

Jane · Married on 08/17/2013

We booked the International Country Club for my daughter’s wedding. They did a wonderful job, and their catering director Laura Eaton Leonetti was a pleasure to work with. The planning process was a breeze, with Laura making helpful suggestions and promptly answering my emails. The food was delicious, the service excellent and efficient. We had an outdoor ceremony for 200 people, and an indoor reception. The ICC has a nice cocktail area and two bars were set up for both the cocktail hour and reception. We highly recommend this venue!

Rob · Married on 08/03/2013

We looked at several locations before deciding to have our wedding and reception at ICC. Laura who is the catering director there was a dream to work with. She answered all of our questions and also was invaluable with her recommendations for our other vendors. She made sure that we had everything that we wanted and made sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. The facility was beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was way beyond anything that we could have asked for.

We absolutely cannot say enough about Laura at ICC and her staff. From the day we that initially met her to our wedding day, she was so accomodating and engaged in our experience. As luck would have it, it ended up unexpectedly pouring an hour before our ceremony (and continued to for a full two hours), so we moved the ceremony inside seamlessly with the help of Laura and her team. Compared to other venues that I visited and met with, ICC is a true steal with it comes to the venue itself, the quality of the catering, and the services provided.

We received so many compliments on the country club and their friendly service. We highly recommend ICC to anyone looking for a classic and wonderful wedding.

We had our reception at the ICC on 4/27/2013 and it was a perfect venue! We worked with Laura, the venue coordinator, and she was GREAT! She had honest enthusiasm and commitment to helping us plan and execute our wedding. Since you spend so much time planning the event, having a good coordinator can have a huge impact on your experience, and Laura was always quick to respond, helpful and friendly throughout the whole process.

We had around 140 guests and there was ample area in the cocktail area as well as reception hall. The facilities speak for themselves! The reception hall has a wall of glass doors that overlooks the golf course with a balcony outside. It is a beautiful view that other hotel reception halls do not have. It sets a great atmosphere and view for the event.

With all of the above, we thought there would be no way we'd be able to afford the country club (we were doing a wedding on a budget). But the ICC contract has lots of places that you select options to tailor it to meet your budget. We could pick the areas that we wanted to splurge on (duet plate and extra bar time).

The food was great, service was professional, and the place was beautiful. The day went off without a hitch and know that is because of the hard work of Laura and great service of the ICC staff.

Would recommend to all!

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2013

I would challenge anyone to find a more dedicated, professional, fun-loving, enthusiastic catering manager as Laura. Trust me--she will floor you. Laura was the icing on the ICC cake. We loved every minute of working with her and the venue turned out stunning for our big day. Laura and ICC are the best!!

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the International Country Club as the venue for both our indoor ceremony and reception. The club was both welcoming and comfortable, the venue space was great, the food was delicious and got rave reviews from our guests, the grounds made for beautiful pictures, the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, and the logistics were expertly coordinated. We just loved working with Laura Leonetti, the ICC Catering Director, and we can’t recommend her highly enough. She was extremely pleasant and down to earth, she answered our questions promptly, she recommended some excellent vendors, she was accommodating throughout the planning process, and she went out of her way to make our wedding day worry-free (really).

We were also quite pleased that the costs, relative to other venues in the area, were both reasonable and straightforward. The ICC’s package is more inclusive and more easily customizable than any other venue packages we reviewed. And we never encountered hidden costs or other surprises.

My husband and I have nothing but fond memories of our ICC wedding and reception – our expectations were exceeded in every way. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Laura and the ICC to anyone looking to have a Northern Virginia wedding.

Lauri · Married on 09/29/2012

Beautiful venue. The outside backdrop for the ceremony was lovely. Our guests raved about the food, beverage, and service. Working with Laura, the Catering Director, was easy. She was very accommodating, and she had great ideas. I would recommend International Country Club to any bride to be!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2012

International Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding reception at. It is very beautiful inside with large windows and a large balcony overlooking the grounds. A golf cart was provided to us so we could take pictures around the golf course - we have many great photos from this day!
    Laura, the wedding planner/catering director is awesome. She pays attention to detail and is always there to help. Whether it was setting out the favors we provided or helping with the centerpieces from our florist - she was there to help. The food at the country club was delicious! People are still talking about the filet that was served at dinner! I would definitely recommend this place to all brides looking for a venue!

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2012

ICC was exceptional and professional is every aspect. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The venue is an absolute must! The ballroom overlooks the beautiful golf course. Food was fantastic! We recommend the crabcakes! We had such a wonderful time and we will always remember their kindness.

• User2082821 · 2+ years ago

A perfect place to have a wedding. It eneded up raining, so we couldn't do our ceremony outside as planned, but it still turned out to be perfect.

Gita · Married on 05/26/2012

We had our beautiful ceremony and wedding reception at International Country Club this past May. We were blessed to have Laura Leonetti orchestrate a lovely and memorable day for our family and friends. Laura helped with details that we would never have thought of, as well as recommended several vendors like our cocktail musician, reception DJ, wedding cake baker, linen and chair rentals and outside ceremony set up. ICC prepared an array of delicious items for both cocktail and dinner and the catering staff were so professional and attentive all day. The venue is beautiful and we were able to go on the golf course and take several picturesque photos. We were so happy with everything that Laura and the staff at ICC did to make our wedding so perfect! Thank you ~ Gita and Jim Joyce

Marianne and Jim · Married on 10/15/2011

We were extremely pleased with the wedding reception of our daughter and son-in-law at International Country Club this past October. The venue was perfection from beginning to end! The ambiance at the cocktail hour was lovely and the food was delicious, plentiful, artfully presented and graciously served.

Dinner and dancing in the Ballroom were wonderful. The filet mignon was roasted to perfection and served at the exact right temperature. The salmon was delicious and the vegetables and roasted potatoes were the perfect complement. Service was excellent -- professional as well as courteous. The dance floor easily accommodated all of our guests.

The Catering Director was an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end. Attention to detail was amazing and communication was excellent throughout the planning process. We found the entire staff to be engaged in our celebration as evidenced by their hard work and warm yet professional attitude.

We knew we were in good hands and we thank International Country Club staff for giving our daughter and son-in-law a beautiful and memorable wedding celebration.

Kolleen · Married on 09/24/2011

I looked at a few venues for my wedding ceremony/reception. I went and visited International Country Club and that is when I met Laura Eaton the Catering/Wedding Director for the club. Laura clearly explained everything to us and gave us a tour of the club. What a beautiful location to have my special day with the inside of the club being warm and inviting as well as the outside landscape that was absolutely stunning in the fall time with the trees and absolutely meticulously kept. We decided the same day of the visit to have my ceremony and reception at the International Country Club. A couple days before my wedding the staff was so accommodating as far as allowing me to drop wedding supplies off and even allowed me to come in early the day before my wedding to put up my candy buffet. Everything from there on was smooth sailing. The day of my wedding I along with my wedding party was treated so kindly and the staff accommodated us with whatever we needed. Laura went above and beyond to help make sure my day was perfect. There is not a single thing I could complain about on my perfect day. I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone! My wedding pictures turned out UNBELIEVABLE inside the club as well as on the golf course. Overall, it was a great experience and I would use the International Country Club again for any party's/functions my husband and I will have in the near future!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2011

International Country Club was a beautiful place for our ceremony but the most special thing about this venue is the catering director Laura Eaton. She is so helpful and makes having your wedding at this venue such an ease. Laura is what originally sold us on this venue and she is for sure the reason that our wedding was so special and without any flaws. Her ability to keep you calm and make sure your day goes seamless goes such a long way. If you would like a beautiful venue inside and out, definitely choose International.

Alex · Married on 05/28/2011

Laura (the Catering Director at ICC) was so great to work with while we were planning our wedding. She is very flexible and will help you make your wedding day exactly the way you want it to be. Laura helped us put up decorations day of and let us drop off items days before the wedding to save us the headache of having to do everything at the last minute. She also coordinated with all of the other vendors so we didn't have to worry about it.

The appetizers and dinner were so tasty that we still receive compliments on the food two months after the wedding. It was really helpful having the cake included in the meal price, since it saved us from having to find another vendor. The balcony and french doors off of the reception hall were what made me fall in love with the site. The room has great views of the golf course and all of the windows help the room feel open and bright. During the cocktail hour, the bride and groom can take pictures out on the grounds via a chauffeured golf cart while guests watch from the cocktail lounge bay window.

Overall ICC was so accommodating and helpful, and you don't even need to be a member to take advantage of this great site! Would highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2011

ICC was the perfect place for our reception. The grounds are beautiful and the ballroom had a covered balcony about the length of the room that overlooked the golf course which was a great place for guests to step out and enjoy themselves whether it was raining or not.

The catering director, Laura, is wonderful! She was so easy to work with and was very responsive, flexible and accomodating. When we would bring her an idea she always had an answer for us and always was able to make it work! She worked with all the vendors and made sure everything went smoothly. All we had to worry about was enjoying the delicious food and our guests! Everyone had a great time and complimented us on how great everything was. It would not have all come together the way it did if it wasn't for Laura!

Lori · Married on 10/23/2010

We visited quite a few different venues and fell in love with the International Country Club because it had a beautiful setting and the club has elegant rooms. However, just talking with Laura to set up the initial visit made this venue move to the top of our list before we ever saw it! Every detail was carefully explained to help us create an extremely memorable wedding reception for our daughter and her new husband. Laura also provided a list of suggested vendors that she has enjoyed working with and we highly suggest staying close to this list! Laura worked closely with our vendors (florist, cake, DJ, etc.) to make everything magically and flawlessly be created on the day of the wedding! Our guests were raving over the delicious food and the fact that everyone seemed to be served at the same time. This made all of our guests feel special! The staff at the Country Club was extremely courteous and helpful to everyone. Thank you Laura and the rest of the Country Club staff for being so well prepared and organized that even my husband and I could enjoy the reception!