Interfaith Wedding Rabbi Reviews

85 | Frisco, TX

85 Reviews for Interfaith Wedding Rabbi

Amanda · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Amazing Rabbi

I can't recommend him enough. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day successful. We had a beautiful ceremony and I'm so grateful for the time he took to make our ceremony special.

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Tracy

Tracy K. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

The perfect Rabbi !

On October 9, 2020 Rabbi David Gruber co-officiated our daughters wedding with Father Anthony McGinn at MarignyOpera House in New Orleans, Louisiana.

I must tell you that I am the Jewish mother of the bride and I truly did not know what to expect. I had never been to an interfaith wedding with a Rabbi and Priest co-officiating.

To our amazement this was the most beautiful ceremony we have ever been to. It was absolutely spectacular. Rabbi Gruber and father McGinn worked together seamlessly.

Rabbi Gruber spoke the words of love,life, god and the importance to embrace the love Ashley and Doug have for one another.

Thank you Rabbi Gruber for getting to know Ashley and Doug and sharing their love story,

If there is a bride, groom or parent out there that Is concerned and questions how this will work, you need not worry anymore because you have found Rabbi Gruber.

Thank you Rabbi for taking care of our baby girl and blessing her and Doug in such a special way.

You have blessed us greatly and we will be forever grateful.

Sue and Kevin

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Lily

Lily Z. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

10/10 Would recommend!

Rabbi Gruber went above and beyond expectations to officiate our wedding in October 2020. On top of coronavirus restrictions and a constantly changing regulatory environment, Rabbi Gruber braved a surprise Montana snowstorm to make our event happen.
    He is an extremely rare person who made both of our families happy, one Jewish, and one Christian. He crafted a ceremony exactly as we hoped, following our directions and adding his own personal wisdom and jokes to make the event personal and one everyone could enjoy.
    Would absolutely recommend - fantastic communication, reasonably priced, and a very friendly, good man who will go the extra mile to make your wedding day a success.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Y. · Married on 12/31/2020

NYE Wedding

Rabbi David Gruber made our ceremony so special! He took the time to connect and really get to know us. During the planning process he asked us questions that made us think and grow as a couple. We looked forward to meeting with him and creating our ceremony together. He made us feel so comfortable that day and it was truly magical. We are so grateful!

-Amanda & Brent Young

Sent on 01/10/2021

Brandy · Married on 11/28/2020

Friendly, helpful, knowledegable, and flexible!

Rabbi David Gruber was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the planning process working with us to craft the perfect ceremony mixing our two faiths. We didn't really know what we wanted when we started planning, but David was prepared to walk us through all the important steps. He was flexible when our wedding was rescheduled, when we transitioned to partially virtual, when we thought we may need to be entirely virtual, and with all the other changes we experienced planning the wedding. We received multiple compliments about how enjoyable and meaningful the ceremony that he helped us craft turned out to be and how it made everyone feel welcome.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Ellen · Married on 11/10/2020

Fabulous interfaith Rabbi

Rabbi David Gruber officiated the recent interfaith wedding of our son and daughter-in-law and far exceeded our expectations. Due to the pandemic, we had guests attending both in person, as well as via zoom. He made all feel welcome and inclusive and took the time to explain the various traditions with warmth and humor.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Raylea

Raylea H. · Married on 06/06/2020

Rabbi David understands the importance of continuing to live life to the fullest even if it’s not how you planned.

Through the restrictions placed due to Covid-19 and having to move the wedding up two hours just days before the wedding, due to the Dallas curfew, Rabbi David continued to stand by our side and support us during this most meaningful time in our lives. The memories we shared that day will forever be cherished and honored by Eric and I for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Alex S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect inter faith ceremony

Rabbi David Gruber did an amazing job during our wedding! I am not Jewish, but my husband and his mother are and it was important to them to have a Jewish ceremony. I am so glad we found David because he made our ceremony really unique and special! He really takes the time to get to know you through meetings and e-mails (we were local so we got to meet with him in person several times before the big day). The ceremony incorporate a lot of personal items to my husband and I as well as the Jewish traditional elements that we wanted to incorporate. Everyone has told me since the wedding that the ceremony was one of their favorite parts of the wedding and that Rabbi Gruber was amazing.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Christie

Christie S. · Married on 02/02/2020

Simply amazing

Rabbi Gruber did an amazing job officiating our wedding. The ceremony was beyond perfect and we enjoyed all of the personalized remarks and steps throughout our wedding planning journey. He put our minds at ease and the day of went so smoothly.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Jordana

Jordana H. · Married on 09/23/2019

The perfect Rabbi to officiate your interfaith wedding!

When my husband (an agnostic) and myself (a Jew) decided to get married we had no idea how difficult it would be to find a Rabbi to marry us. In fact, my childhood Rabbi, whom I had known since I was born, would not perform the marriage because it was interfaith. After a quick google search, we came upon Rabbi David Gruber, the Interfaith Wedding Rabbi. Over the course of our engagement (not long- 6ish months), Rabbi Gruber got to know us (through facetime calls and emails) and created the most beautiful and perfectly personalized ceremony for our big day. He was always responsive when we reached out, answered all of our questions and really listened in order to create a ceremony that was uniquely us and just what we wanted. He was even there for us when we realized a couple of days before the wedding, that we had left our ketubah back home in Denver, and my husband emailed him in a panic while I freaked out. The ceremony he wrote was beautiful and included all the traditions that we meaningful to us (especially to me, as I wanted Jewish ceremony)- so many people came up to me afterward to say what a beautiful ceremony it was and how much they liked Rabbi Gruber. I really cannot say enough good things about Rabbi Gruber. If you’re looking for a Rabbi to help officiate your interfaith wedding, he is most definitely the man to get! Thank you Rabbi Gruber!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • F

Fara S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect ceremony

Rabbi Gruber officiated our wedding this past June. We were not having an interfaith wedding, but did still want a friend to co-officiate. Rabbi Gruber was so easy to work with and the ceremony was seamless. He made us feel so comfortable and our ceremony was definitely "us". He met with us several times as well as with our friend at the last meeting. He took so much time getting to know my my fiancee and I and we really appreciated that. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect, with just the perfect amount of humor, and there is not one thing I would have changed.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!!!

Rabbi David was perfect for our interfaith wedding. We met with him a few times prior to the wedding and really go to know him! The ceremony was exactly how we envisioned it to be.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ed And L. · Married on 05/25/2019

An excellent choice for an officiant!

Rabbi David officiated our wedding this past May in Oklahoma City. We weren't exactly sure what to expect in planning our ceremony, but David made the whole process easy and comfortable. He was always available to answer questions, and worked with us throughout to tailor our ceremony to our vision. David conducted an excellent ceremony, keeping things light and interesting. We received many compliments on the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better! We would highly recommend David to anyone looking to have a meaningful and memorable wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rachel Z. · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful! Had everyone laughing and crying, he made is the most memorable ceremony.

Rabbi David Gruber was absolutely amazing! He delivered the perfect ceremony and had us and our guest laughing and crying throughout the ceremony. Family and friends from both sides said he was the best officiant they've seen. We couldn't be happier and more honored that he was our officiant during our special day. He made sure to meet with us at least 3 times before the wedding date. During this time he made sure to go over what we wanted and that he met all our needs. He was open and accepting to all the traditions we wanted to include or omit and delivered everything wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better person to perform the ceremony and be apart of our special day. It wasn't too long and it wasn't too short of a ceremony. He was also able to write a beautiful description of my husband and I. Thank you Rabbi Gruber for being a wonderful human being and making our day so much more special.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Steven G. · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Rabbi

Working with Rabbi Gruber was a great experience! He really takes the time to get to know you and helps put together a ceremony that is personal and unique to what you are looking for. We told him we wanted the day to feel inclusive, and he really did a great job of tailoring the ceremony so that everyone attending could follow along and understand what we were doing. He provided the perfect mix of humor and lightheartedness with seriousness and traditions that had our guests both laughing and reaching for their tissues. Never did we imagine that our Rabbi would be one of the most talked about parts of our wedding, but all our guests could not stop talking about what a great ceremony we had, and how spectacular our rabbi was. Thanks Rabbi Gruber for help making it such a special day! (P.S. – ask him for pictures of Sawyer, the interfaith Rabbit 😊)

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful Rabbi!

Rabbi Gruber did an amazing job on our wedding. Everything was so beautiful and personalized to us. As a member of my family put it "he was great, he had everyone eating out of his hand and hanging onto his every word." Rabbi David Gruber made the entire process so lovely, from our first meeting to the final ceremony. He wanted to make sure everything fit our vision and it did!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa S. · Married on 03/02/2019

Unforgettable doesn’t even do justice!

The MOST incredible day of my life!
    ...That's what everyone wants for their wedding day, right? To be able to think/look back and know the ceremony depicted exactly what “you” had envisioned and hoped it would be.

From day one, I shared with David the importance of having a very sentimental, warm, and emotional ceremony; I illustrated to him on how we had hoped to have everyone really feeling the love between Brittney and I and the journey/ bond that the two of us went through.

Yes, I can absolutely say that by the end of the ceremony, almost ALL were crying and the room filled with nothing, but positivity and love!

My wedding was undoubtedly THE best day of my life, and if I could, I would relive it over and over again.
    ... With the help of David, this experience was more than what I had always wished it would turn out to be, and I’m so appreciative of him taking part in the best time of our entire lives!

Unforgettable doesn’t even do it justice!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jennifer F. · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I were recently married and our wedding was even better than we dreamed it could be! We wanted an interfaith ceremony, so we emailed Rabbi David and were very impressed with his responsiveness and warmth from the very beginning. We met with him three times before our wedding so that he could really learn about what we wanted for our ceremony, learn about us individually and as a couple, and hammer our the details/wording of the ceremony. After each meeting he sent us a summary so we were always on the same page and knew what the next steps would be. He also met with us and our other officiant, and it went very smoothly. Due to his experience, flexibility, and planning, our ceremony was absolutely wonderful and the two officiants worked together beautifully. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the authenticity of the ceremony and it's true reflection of who we are and what we wanted as an interfaith couple. We are so grateful to Rabbi David.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • W

W. Wagner · Married on 01/11/2019

The best inter-faith wedding officiant on the planet!

Rabbi Gruber worked with us for almost an entire year to make our wedding ceremony perfect. He did an awesome job of facilitating our inter-faith wedding and teaching us cultural differences by embracing those differences rather than overshadowing them. His custom-made ceremony script incorporated our individual personalities, which we appreciated and all of our guests loved. Rabbi Gruber was extremely professional, well spoken, well versed in wedding and religious customs, and a pleasure to work with. It was a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Judy · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Rabbi David Gruber was wonderful, warm and caring as he officiated our daughters wedding. David spent time both with the engaged couple and with our family prior to the ceremony, become a warm and welcomed friend to all. We were all thrilled with his words during the ceremony and he made the occasion so special, he was amazing.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda P. · Married on 12/28/2018

Guests said it was the best ceremony

Thank you Rabbi Gruber for such a touching ceremony that really spoke to who Katie and Austin are as individuals and as a couple. Thanks for making such an effort to get to know them virtually while they were stationed in South Korea. They both spoke so highly of you and we were all so excited to finally meet you in person. And most of all, thank you for your patience with the airlines and the weather. We appreciate your moving heaven and earth to ensure you were able to arrive on time in Columbia. So many others would have given up. An extra thank you to the Uber driver who brought you from Atlanta. All the stars were aligned this week.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect ceremony

Rabbi Gruber married us in St. Augustine, FL. 12/21/18. We were soooo fortunate to find him (my husband’s father wasn’t going to attend our wedding if a rabbi didn’t marry us). Rabbi Gruber was always a text/email away. Although we never met in person (until our wedding day), our multiple FaceTime sessions made it very easy for him to get to know us. The ceremony he performed was personal and we received so may compliments on Rabbi Grubers behalf. Thank you !

Sent on 12/30/2018

Viviana · Married on 11/17/2018

Flawless Experience

Rabbi David Gruber was amazing, we highly recommend him. He was patient with us throughout the entire process as we figured out what we wanted (we didn't really know) and he officiated a beautiful, unique ceremony. Both our families could not stop talking about it and they keep complimenting the unforgettable ceremony. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Colin

Colin H. · Married on 11/02/2018

The Best Rabbi in Town!

Rabbi David Gruber was perfect, I highly recommend him. He made the entire process easy, offered great suggestions and feedback along the way and wrote a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cj Capes · Married on 10/27/2018

The Premier Interfaith Rabbi

Rabbi Gruber was such an integral part of making our wedding ceremony so special. He really took the time to get to know us both personally and as a couple, something that really showed during the ceremony. We got so much positive feedback from both sides of the family after the ceremony. Everyone really appreciated how welcomed they felt, how David explained the various traditions that took place during the ceremony, and how nicely he conveyed our origin story. Nothing but nice things to say!

Sent on 11/07/2018