54 Reviews for Interfaith Wedding Rabbi

Bilingual (1)
Islam (1)
No Denomination (1)
54 Interfaith Wedding Rabbi Reviews

Rabbi Gruber is incredible! He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it for our wedding. He gave us great advice and walked us through every step of the process. He is such a kind soul and I am so grateful to have met him! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Rabbi David Gruber. He was extremely professional and well organized as well a prince and a gentleman at our wedding. He spent hours with on FaceTime in order to personalize our vows. He was amazing at the ceremony and made it so everyone who was not Jewish could comprehend what was going on. Thank you so much for officiating our wedding Rabbi Gruber!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Gruber was a delight. He worked well with the Episcopalian minister. Our son and his wife enjoyed the pre-wedding counseling sessions, and many of our guests told us it was the most impressive wedding ceremony they had ever attended.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber’s consultative and instructional approach to our planning process was the key contributor in the success of our wedding. His sense of humor reduced our stress. His skill of listening to understand helped frame a more intimate and meaningful ceremony. His curiosity of us as individuals, as a couple and of our families was genuine. His work throughout the process was magical and as a result, we had a wonderfully warm ceremony that reflected the traditions of our two faiths, our personalities and our relationship. David co-officiated the ceremony. We were married under the Chupah with David leading the service yet he showed respect and deference to our Minister. The service was seamless to the point that many assumed the two had worked together for years. Guests raved about the ceremony and were highly complementary to David and his leadership. This may be David’s profession, but his passion, commitment to making our wedding special and his friendship built an environment of spirituality and love that carried the day.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wanted a Rabbi to marry us but my husband wasn't so sure as he is Catholic. We were going to interview a few people, but after our initial call with Gruber, both he and I were sold. Rabbi Gruber was able to explain all parts of the wedding and traditions of both religions, let us pick which ones we want to use, and created a ceremony that was personal for us, but where others felt involved. We did't want it to be just about us but for people joining us to know they were a part of us, and he did exactly that by grasping our personalities, tying in some humor, and creating a warm and beautiful ceremony.

Rabbi Gruber was very patient with us as we dragged our feet in getting things back to him, and even came to our house instead of meeting out, to accommodate our baby's nap schedule. He was very easy to work with and we had a lot of compliments about how nice his ceremony was, after the fact. We loved having him officiate our special day.

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We could not have been happier with Rabbi Gruber! We loved the process of creating a ceremony that was meaningful to both me and my husband and our families (Jewish and Catholic), understanding and appreciating all that was included. Multiple people at the wedding told us it was the best weddings ceremony they had ever been to. We feel so lucky to have our wedding officiated by Rabbi Gruber!

Profile Picture Alana, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

David was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He is professional yet warm and very personable. He officiated our wedding between myself, a Jew, and my husband, who is Muslim. David researched different traditions and ceremonies from each faith and presented them to us so that we could pick the traditions we liked the best and make a ceremony that truly reflected us and our relationship. He worked with us to make sure we were both happy with every detail and doesn't just have a "one size fits all" ceremony. Everyone who witnessed our ceremony were so impressed with how it reflected my husband and my relationship and personalities. I highly recommend David as an officiant; he will make your ideal ceremony one to remember!

Profile Picture User7949050, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Islam, Jewish

We love Rabbi Gruber! We feel so grateful and lucky to have found him to officiate our wedding with such a unique, personalized, and beautiful ceremony. We appreciated his process of creating the ceremony and taking the time to really get to know us over the course of 4 meetings (both in person and via Facetime). We also enjoyed getting to know him! Rabbi Gruber is laid back, funny, and so easy to connect with. So, the ceremony was a perfect blend of us and him - we had people saying he was so great they wanted to convert! Bottom line: Rabbi Gruber is fantastic and we LOVED everything about our ceremony!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Gruber made our wedding meaningful and unique to us. All guests loved the service!

Profile Picture Katharine, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was the perfect fit. The preparation meetings and resources were very encouraging and helpful, and the ceremony was flawless and light-hearted. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was amazing to say the least. He was so easy to work with and quite brilliant. Planning a wedding is overwhelming but he brought calmness and sound advice to the whole process. He not only guided us the entire way but also took our words and crafted the most beautiful ceremony from it. I think every single guest came up to me afterwards to tell me how beautiful the ceremony was and how impactful Rabbi Gruber was. I HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Gruber. He was a highlight of my wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber officiated my husbanf Daniel and I's wedding in July, 2017. We had an interfaith wedding and Mr. Gruber couldn't have been anymore understanding and helpful. I had so many questions, and he went out of his way (All the way to Colorado!!) to help make our special day something that was worthy of each memory! He was kind, intelligent, and very professional. Cool under pressure and handled all of my questions. We loved having him write our ceremony and would recommend him to anyone looking for an interfaith Rabbi.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Speak with Rabbi Gruber! I'm so pleased by how easily he worked with my daughter and new husband to this the memorable ceremony that it was. Friends continue to tell me the things that they found to make it such a special ceremony. i would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who will listen.

Profile Picture Jody, 3/25/17, 1 Review
4.7

Rabbi David Gruber officiated at our daughter's interfaith wedding on March 18, 2017, in Fort Worth, Texas. Our daughter and her fiancé had discovered and contracted with David well earlier, and my wife and I met him on the wedding day. He did not do the wedding rehearsal on the wedding eve. He was on time and efficient in executing all the ceremonial documents. His easy ascerbic wit brought a lightheartedness to the preparations and set everyone at ease. He officiated the wedding service with humor, and this engaging nature relaxed the bride, groom, and wedding party. We especially appreciated the interfaith interpretations of the wedding service, easily ranging between Christian and Jewish scripture and tradition. The audience was also highly complimentary of him and his service. We highly recommend David Gruber for others who are seeking an interfaith marriage ceremony.

Profile Picture User7955663, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I couldn't recommend Rabbi Gruber enough! In the months preceding our wedding, he scheduled Skype meetings with us, and took excellent notes on everything we wanted and didn't want for our special day. His responsiveness, professionalism, and flexibility were unparalleled. Our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, and we couldn't have been more pleased!

John & Ashley

Profile Picture User7869957, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married on October 22, 2016 and had a destination wedding in New Orleans. Our ceremony was an interfaith wedding ceremony (Jewish and Christian) and we wanted to make sure we had a Rabbi who was organized and would work well with our Christian co-officiant. Once we talked to Rabbi Gruber, we knew he would pull off the ceremony without a hitch. We had multiple meetings months in advance of the ceremony to plan and the day of our wedding, everything worked seamlessly. It felt during the ceremony that Rabbi Gruber had worked together with our Christian co-officiant for years. Thank you Rabbi Gruber for being a part of our special day and working so hard to make every detail of our ceremony perfect, we couldn't have pulled everything off without you!

Profile Picture Dominique , 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

We are so glad that we had Rabbi Gruber as our officiant on October 8, 2016. Rabbi Gruber helped us craft a ceremony that was a good mix of my Catholic and Mexican traditions and my husband’s Jewish traditions. We also appreciated that Rabbi Gruber met/Skyped with us at least 4 times throughout our yearlong planning process. This allowed him to get to know us as a couple and deliver truly personal remarks at our ceremony. Immediately after the ceremony, we received many compliments about Rabbi Gruber in particular. Thank you, Rabbi Gruber, for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had to plan our wedding (which was in Texas) all the way from New York City. Throughout this, Rabbi Gruber was helpful, and worked with us throughout the entire process, which made the stresses of planning much easier on us. During the ceremony, he was the perfect balance between light-hearted humor and seriousness. For him, it wasn't just a job, we could tell he genuinely enjoyed being a part of this important moment with us. So many people complimented him to us throughout the rest of the evening. We highly recommend Rabbi Gruber for any wedding, not just interfaith ceremonies!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was great to have Rabbi Gruber perform the wedding ceremony for my daughter, Romina Freiman and my now son-in-law Tim Wiggins. Rabbi Gruber uses his charisma, sense of humor, and adds a touch of sensitivity that makes the ceremony a real inspiration.

Profile Picture Oscar, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, No Denomination

Rabbi Gruber did an excellent job officiating our wedding and we highly recommend him. We had a Jewish-Catholic interfaith wedding that was co-officiated with a priest. Rabbi Gruber worked very closely with us and the priest to make sure that the ceremony was unique and had a natural flow to it. He used his vast experience to highlight the similarities between the Jewish and Catholic faiths. It turned out to be a spectacular ceremony that was very special to us. Additionally the more religious members of our families (both Jewish and Catholic) praised the ceremony.

Profile Picture Zach, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Rabbi Gruber helped my daughter and son-in-law create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that was enjoyed by everyone. We received many positive comments from both our Jewish and non-Jewish guests and everyone felt the ceremony was warm, inclusive and personal. They also enjoyed his enthusiasm and touches of humor. Rabbi Gruber made this day truly special for all of us.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi David Gruber was AMAZING!!! Very personable and made our wedding very special. His communication was superb. We live in Phoenix and had our wedding in Prescott, AZ. Rabbi Gruber was in constant communication not only with us but with our Carholic Priest too. He made sure both religions were represented equally and even spoke Hebrew and Spanish. We are constantly getting positive reviews from all of our guest. Rabbi David Gruber was professional and lighthearted as well. We felt that we made the right choice in Rabbis as soon as we spoke over the phone for the first time. This was a perfect match. If your looking for a professional that will work well with any officiant, Rabbi Gruber is your Rabbi. Please just call him, you will feel ready to book him as quickly as we did. Thank you Rabbi David Gruber for fufilling all of our request and making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Ginnifer, 5/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so delighted with the the lovely ceremony performed by Rabbi David Gruber! Dear Rabbi Gruber - through your careful planning and thoughtful interaction with our son and daughter-in-law you created an amazing service that united two wonderful young people of different faiths. We have received so many compliments about the meaningful ceremony. Both Jewish and non-Jewish guests appreciated your insights and explanations. Thank you so very much for your professionalism and caring!

Profile Picture Diane, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi David was just amazing! We had a small but very sweet vow renewal and even with kids being loud screaming (mostly mine) he never missed a beat! He was funny and charismatic, everyone loved him! we couldn't have picked a better person to remarry us! I work in a emergency room and have crazy hours and he worked with us every step of the way! Honestly hands down best Rabbi!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber created a ceremony that was a true reflection of us as a couple. So many of our guests had wonderful things to say about Rabbi Gruber - his warmth, charisma and humor. We sincerely enjoyed collaborating with and sharing our wedding day with him.

Profile Picture Logan, 2/20/16, 1 Review