49 Reviews for Interfaith Wedding Rabbi

Bilingual (1)
Islam (1)
No Denomination (1)
49 Interfaith Wedding Rabbi Reviews

We could not have been happier with Rabbi Gruber! We loved the process of creating a ceremony that was meaningful to both me and my husband and our families (Jewish and Catholic), understanding and appreciating all that was included. Multiple people at the wedding told us it was the best weddings ceremony they had ever been to. We feel so lucky to have our wedding officiated by Rabbi Gruber!

Profile Picture Alana, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

David was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He is professional yet warm and very personable. He officiated our wedding between myself, a Jew, and my husband, who is Muslim. David researched different traditions and ceremonies from each faith and presented them to us so that we could pick the traditions we liked the best and make a ceremony that truly reflected us and our relationship. He worked with us to make sure we were both happy with every detail and doesn't just have a "one size fits all" ceremony. Everyone who witnessed our ceremony were so impressed with how it reflected my husband and my relationship and personalities. I highly recommend David as an officiant; he will make your ideal ceremony one to remember!

Profile Picture User7949050, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Islam, Jewish

We love Rabbi Gruber! We feel so grateful and lucky to have found him to officiate our wedding with such a unique, personalized, and beautiful ceremony. We appreciated his process of creating the ceremony and taking the time to really get to know us over the course of 4 meetings (both in person and via Facetime). We also enjoyed getting to know him! Rabbi Gruber is laid back, funny, and so easy to connect with. So, the ceremony was a perfect blend of us and him - we had people saying he was so great they wanted to convert! Bottom line: Rabbi Gruber is fantastic and we LOVED everything about our ceremony!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Gruber made our wedding meaningful and unique to us. All guests loved the service!

Profile Picture Katharine, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was the perfect fit. The preparation meetings and resources were very encouraging and helpful, and the ceremony was flawless and light-hearted. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was amazing to say the least. He was so easy to work with and quite brilliant. Planning a wedding is overwhelming but he brought calmness and sound advice to the whole process. He not only guided us the entire way but also took our words and crafted the most beautiful ceremony from it. I think every single guest came up to me afterwards to tell me how beautiful the ceremony was and how impactful Rabbi Gruber was. I HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Gruber. He was a highlight of my wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber officiated my husbanf Daniel and I's wedding in July, 2017. We had an interfaith wedding and Mr. Gruber couldn't have been anymore understanding and helpful. I had so many questions, and he went out of his way (All the way to Colorado!!) to help make our special day something that was worthy of each memory! He was kind, intelligent, and very professional. Cool under pressure and handled all of my questions. We loved having him write our ceremony and would recommend him to anyone looking for an interfaith Rabbi.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Speak with Rabbi Gruber! I'm so pleased by how easily he worked with my daughter and new husband to this the memorable ceremony that it was. Friends continue to tell me the things that they found to make it such a special ceremony. i would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who will listen.

Profile Picture Jody, 3/25/17, 1 Review
4.7

Rabbi David Gruber officiated at our daughter's interfaith wedding on March 18, 2017, in Fort Worth, Texas. Our daughter and her fiancé had discovered and contracted with David well earlier, and my wife and I met him on the wedding day. He did not do the wedding rehearsal on the wedding eve. He was on time and efficient in executing all the ceremonial documents. His easy ascerbic wit brought a lightheartedness to the preparations and set everyone at ease. He officiated the wedding service with humor, and this engaging nature relaxed the bride, groom, and wedding party. We especially appreciated the interfaith interpretations of the wedding service, easily ranging between Christian and Jewish scripture and tradition. The audience was also highly complimentary of him and his service. We highly recommend David Gruber for others who are seeking an interfaith marriage ceremony.

Profile Picture User7955663, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I couldn't recommend Rabbi Gruber enough! In the months preceding our wedding, he scheduled Skype meetings with us, and took excellent notes on everything we wanted and didn't want for our special day. His responsiveness, professionalism, and flexibility were unparalleled. Our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, and we couldn't have been more pleased!

John & Ashley

Profile Picture User7869957, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married on October 22, 2016 and had a destination wedding in New Orleans. Our ceremony was an interfaith wedding ceremony (Jewish and Christian) and we wanted to make sure we had a Rabbi who was organized and would work well with our Christian co-officiant. Once we talked to Rabbi Gruber, we knew he would pull off the ceremony without a hitch. We had multiple meetings months in advance of the ceremony to plan and the day of our wedding, everything worked seamlessly. It felt during the ceremony that Rabbi Gruber had worked together with our Christian co-officiant for years. Thank you Rabbi Gruber for being a part of our special day and working so hard to make every detail of our ceremony perfect, we couldn't have pulled everything off without you!

Profile Picture Dominique , 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

We are so glad that we had Rabbi Gruber as our officiant on October 8, 2016. Rabbi Gruber helped us craft a ceremony that was a good mix of my Catholic and Mexican traditions and my husband’s Jewish traditions. We also appreciated that Rabbi Gruber met/Skyped with us at least 4 times throughout our yearlong planning process. This allowed him to get to know us as a couple and deliver truly personal remarks at our ceremony. Immediately after the ceremony, we received many compliments about Rabbi Gruber in particular. Thank you, Rabbi Gruber, for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had to plan our wedding (which was in Texas) all the way from New York City. Throughout this, Rabbi Gruber was helpful, and worked with us throughout the entire process, which made the stresses of planning much easier on us. During the ceremony, he was the perfect balance between light-hearted humor and seriousness. For him, it wasn't just a job, we could tell he genuinely enjoyed being a part of this important moment with us. So many people complimented him to us throughout the rest of the evening. We highly recommend Rabbi Gruber for any wedding, not just interfaith ceremonies!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was great to have Rabbi Gruber perform the wedding ceremony for my daughter, Romina Freiman and my now son-in-law Tim Wiggins. Rabbi Gruber uses his charisma, sense of humor, and adds a touch of sensitivity that makes the ceremony a real inspiration.

Profile Picture Oscar, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, No Denomination

Rabbi Gruber did an excellent job officiating our wedding and we highly recommend him. We had a Jewish-Catholic interfaith wedding that was co-officiated with a priest. Rabbi Gruber worked very closely with us and the priest to make sure that the ceremony was unique and had a natural flow to it. He used his vast experience to highlight the similarities between the Jewish and Catholic faiths. It turned out to be a spectacular ceremony that was very special to us. Additionally the more religious members of our families (both Jewish and Catholic) praised the ceremony.

Profile Picture Zach, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Rabbi Gruber helped my daughter and son-in-law create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that was enjoyed by everyone. We received many positive comments from both our Jewish and non-Jewish guests and everyone felt the ceremony was warm, inclusive and personal. They also enjoyed his enthusiasm and touches of humor. Rabbi Gruber made this day truly special for all of us.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi David Gruber was AMAZING!!! Very personable and made our wedding very special. His communication was superb. We live in Phoenix and had our wedding in Prescott, AZ. Rabbi Gruber was in constant communication not only with us but with our Carholic Priest too. He made sure both religions were represented equally and even spoke Hebrew and Spanish. We are constantly getting positive reviews from all of our guest. Rabbi David Gruber was professional and lighthearted as well. We felt that we made the right choice in Rabbis as soon as we spoke over the phone for the first time. This was a perfect match. If your looking for a professional that will work well with any officiant, Rabbi Gruber is your Rabbi. Please just call him, you will feel ready to book him as quickly as we did. Thank you Rabbi David Gruber for fufilling all of our request and making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Ginnifer, 5/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so delighted with the the lovely ceremony performed by Rabbi David Gruber! Dear Rabbi Gruber - through your careful planning and thoughtful interaction with our son and daughter-in-law you created an amazing service that united two wonderful young people of different faiths. We have received so many compliments about the meaningful ceremony. Both Jewish and non-Jewish guests appreciated your insights and explanations. Thank you so very much for your professionalism and caring!

Profile Picture Diane, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi David was just amazing! We had a small but very sweet vow renewal and even with kids being loud screaming (mostly mine) he never missed a beat! He was funny and charismatic, everyone loved him! we couldn't have picked a better person to remarry us! I work in a emergency room and have crazy hours and he worked with us every step of the way! Honestly hands down best Rabbi!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber created a ceremony that was a true reflection of us as a couple. So many of our guests had wonderful things to say about Rabbi Gruber - his warmth, charisma and humor. We sincerely enjoyed collaborating with and sharing our wedding day with him.

Profile Picture Logan, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Gruber was beyond helpful, professional and informative. He helped us to craft the perfect wedding which was both personal to us as a couple and rooted in tradition. He worked around our work schedules and was incredibly punctual! We highly recommend Rabbi Gruber!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber performed an awesome wedding ceremony for our daughter and fiancé on November 14, 2015 in San Antonio, Texas. A very touching interfaith ceremony, which incorporated both religions and both clergy. We received many compliments from our guests about what a beautiful ceremony it was. Thank you Rabbi Gruber!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Rabbi Gruber officiated my son's wedding and it was a beautiful ceremony. He was always very professional but also very easy to talk to and be around. My son and daughter said he was very easy to talk to and plan their special wedding with. The whole family had nothing but wonderful things to say about the ceremony. We would totally recommend using him for your special events!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

From the very first moment we met with Rabbi Gruber, we knew that he was who we wanted to marry us on our big day. He made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning. My husband and I both come from very different backgrounds and were afraid of how our ceremony would turn out. However, Rabbi Gruber assured us he had no judgement in his way. No matter your religion or what your belief system is, he sincerely wants to accommodate you to make sure that your day is exactly what you need and is set up so that it means the most to you as a couple. We met with him a few times to discuss what was important to us for the big day and spoke about our histories and spiritual journeys. He was extremely flexible with dates and times which we really appreciated! In the end, Rabbi Gruber crafted a ceremony that we will never forget and that our guests can't stop talking about! During the ceremony, he was professional, kind hearted, and funny at times when it was needed. He also added personal touches in the ceremony that meant so much to us. I would highly recommend Rabbi Gruber to any couple searching for that special person to join them in marriage!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Gruber, officiated our wedding ceremony yesterday at my parents cottage in Upstate NY. It was the perfect ceremony. He was calm, relaxed and made us feel the same way. It was the perfect balance of religious and meaningful, while at the same time funny. Everyone at our reception raved about how awesome he was, and we wouldn't agree more. Everyone felt included and it was very heart felt. We are so happy we found David. The whole process from our first conversation through yesterday could not have been easier with David, from emails to phone calls and Skype meetings. He is an awesome person and an even better Rabbi. Thank you David! :)

Profile Picture Sammi, 9/6/15, 1 Review