Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain Reviews

Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 2
Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 3
Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 4

Christopher · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Officiant!

Rebecca was the best person we could have hoped for to officiate our ceremony. Coming from two religious backgrounds (myself having grown up religious and that not being the case for my husband), she was extremely easy to work with and accommodated our wishes to have a inclusive ceremony, where everyone in attendance felt engaged and loved. From our first interaction, her easy going and genuine personality made us realize she was the perfect person to help us speak through our vision for the wedding day. When the day came, she did a phenomenal job putting everything we had talked about into words and was perfectly able to create a ceremony that truly encompassed our relationship. She was always available to answer any of our questions being out of state (we live in Colorado with the wedding being in Minnesota). We cannot recommend Rebecca highly enough and we are so grateful to have worked with her to officiate our special day!

Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 5
    Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 6
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Che Jons · Married on 09/02/2017

The reason for the party!

We were so lucky to have Rebecca officiate and set the tone for our wedding ceremony. When she first sat down with us to plan, she so gracefully reminded us that the reason for the mile long to do list, the debates about colors, and the hours spent on the seating chart (and the billions of other details that go into planning a wedding) was so my husband and I could get married. It’s so easy to lose sight of the importance of the ceremony when you’re so busy planning the party and I was so grateful for the careful attention that Rebecca paid to the most important part of our day. Rebecca helped us identify traditional rituals and modern elements that fit my husband and I and kept our families happy. It felt so personal, Rebecca was so organized, and she has the perfect demeanor for handling all the craziness that comes with a wedding. In the end, the ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding and I get teary eyed just thinking about it. And we continue to get compliments from our wedding guests on how wonderful our ceremony was and how Rebecca did such an amazing job. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Weed · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic experience with an amazing officiant!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rebecca! She was very professional and was willing to meet with us a few times before the ceremony. We had a very basic idea of what we wanted for our ceremony and Rebecca was enthusiastic about helping us navigate what our ceremony would look like. We weren't sure what we were wanting for readings, but Rebecca was great in offering up a variety of personalized options based on what she knew of us and our wedding style. She was also very flexible when our planned beach wedding got rained out and it became a much more intimate indoor wedding. We wouldn't change a thing about our experience with Rebecca and she was definitely a highlight for us and, on a stressful day, she was one piece of the puzzle that we knew we could rely on to do a wonderful job.

Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 7
    Interfaith Wedding Officiant & Chaplain 8
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Joseph Dowdy · Married on 06/17/2017

A wonderfully personal experience

Rebecca was very attentive right from the start, getting to know us and asking questions about our needs/wants. Where we didn't have specifics, she helped make suggestions with a variety of great reading options that fit our ceremony perfectly.

On the day of, she was a calming presence for my wife and I, going so far as to play a round of cribbage with my wife leading up to the ceremony while we waited for technical difficulties to be resolved. The ceremony itself was beautiful and intimate - I can't imagine us having anyone else other than Rebecca to officiate.

Sent on 06/20/2019