Rabbi Marsha Jane Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Missi T. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend enough!! The BEST!

Rabbi Marsha planned and delivered a wedding ceremony that far out did all our dreams. It was beautiful, sentimental, and truly perfect. From start to finish of working together, she made us feel supported and cared for on a personal level that we would have never expected. We are going to cherish all that she did for us forever. We are an inter-faith couple (Jewish & Catholic) however we wanted to have a Jewish wedding. Rabbi Marsha was so respectful throughout every phone call and she explained every part of the ceremony as it was happening so that all of our guests felt included. We have had numerous non-Jewish guests tell us that they want to have Jewish ceremony now because of how personal, romantic, spiritual, humanistic and meaningful Rabbi Marsha made our ceremony. We really feel like she captured our personalities and our love. Additionally, she honored our loved ones who are no longer with us, and gave a shoutout to family who couldn’t travel to be at our wedding but were watching via live stream. It meant so much to us and our families to have those moments incorporated in. Additionally, the Ketubah signing ceremony was special and personal for our loved ones who shared it with us. She exhibited warmth with every phone call and finally meeting her in person was even lovelier. We are so incredibly grateful and could not recommend her enough!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words - I am just so happy that you had the wedding of your dreams - that I was able to do that for and with you is what matters so much to me - you were so wonderful to work with and I hope that you will stay in touch with me. Wishing you every sweet thing life has to offer. So much love,
    Jocelyn Married on 09/17/2022

Would definitely recommend!

Marsha was incredibly helpful and considerate when helping us decide on what to have in our ceremony. She tied in our ethnic backgrounds and personal stories to make the entire experience special. The guests raved about how the ceremony went. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! It's so easy to make things beautiful when working with brides and grooms like you and Matt!!!
    Samantha M. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rabbi Marsha Jane-Amazing !!!!!!

Rabbi Marsha Jane was truly amazing!!! She helped us every step of the way. We and all of our guests were so truly moved by her genuine-heartfelt approach-ceremony-humor-all of it !!! Rave reviews we highly recommend using Rabbi Marsha Jane’s services!! Our interfaith ceremony was so wonderful! She took extra time to personalize n ensure both families were honored beautifully ! She was also so patient when I was disorganized @ crunch time lol ! I cant stress enough how pleased and thankful we are ! Thank you soo much Rabbi Marsha Jane :) xoxo Sam & Mike

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! And you know how much I loved working with you and celebrating your marriage with you and Mike. The day - rather you both were so full of love and joy and that created such wonderful energy! Please stay in touch!! And thank you again!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    April S. Married on 06/17/2022

Wedding Officiant

My husband and I are an interfaith couple & we’re so happy to have found Rabbi Marsha! She is very personable & took the time to understand our cultures and how to blend them together. We heard from so many guests that the ceremony was beautiful & it was one of the highlights of our day! Highly recommend Rabbi Marsha Jane & thank you! ☺️

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

April - thank you so much for this very kind review! I love blending cultures - love that you honored both families - it was a truly beautiful day and ceremony and I was honored to be there with you and Ben. Please stay in touch!
  • I
    Iliana Q. Married on 04/23/2022

Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Marsha not only responded to very email timely, but she also made sure the ceremony encompassed all of the little things the groom and I wanted. She kept it really and humorous at times, which made it ever so memorable.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you ! It was a pleasure to officiate and I so enjoyed working with Father Zach - hopefully and I will have that opportunity again!!

Stay safe! Stay in touch! Love, Rabbi Marsha
    Meghan C. Married on 04/03/2022

Amazing Experience with Rabbi Marsha Jane

Rabbi Marsha performed an inclusive interfaith ceremony for my husband and I last weekend. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and sent us separate questions to answer ahead of time. She took the responses and added them into our ceremony to make it truly about the both of us! We loved the ceremony and all of our family & friends commented about how much they loved it as well!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you ! Your wedding was so joyful for me and I was thrilled to be there for you both. You are an amazing couple and I look forward to staying in touch. Love to you both.
  • Marc
    Marc K. Married on 03/19/2022

Fun but proffesional

The rabbi is a pistol fun sharp and will take control when needed. Her ceremony was both personel and funny.
    Jessica R. Married on 10/30/2021

Fantastic!!!!!

Rabbi Marsha was amazing! We had an interfaith wedding and she embraced both our religions and blended it into the most gorgeous ceremony ever! She listened to our likes and dislikes and our 1000 different changes. She was so responsive and understanding but gave off the best energy!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Jessica - that is so sweet - thank you! It was such a pleasure and no, changes don't bother me!! Your wedding was beautiful - I loved it!. And yes, I always want it to be the ceremony my couples want!!! Please stay in touch!!!! All the best!!!! Rabbi Marsha
    Halie G. Married on 09/10/2021

Rabbi Marsha Jane for Sept Wedding

Absolutely no regrets using Rabbi Marsha to officiate our wedding! She was very easy to work with and allowed us to incorporate or not incorporate any traditions. She asked specifics to tailor our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. There were no surprises with what we were getting. By using questionnaires and frequent phone calls (close to the wedding day), she was able to really personalize our ceremony. It was awesome because it was like we got to write our own vows and hear them without saying them! Rabbi Marsha also is very knowledgeable on obtaining your marriage license and very responsive to answering any questions regarding the process. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Jacob G. Married on 08/27/2021

A Stellar Ceremony

I cannot recommend Rabbi Marsha enough. Due to Covid, we didn't get to meet with her much, but she somehow turned our few phone calls and emails into a truly moving ceremony. She struck the perfect chord for my now-wife and I and truly captured who we are as people. It was a genuinely beautiful service that people couldn't stop talking about all night long.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Jacob, Your wedding was beautiful and very intimate. I loved watching you and your brother and dad put up the chuppah - and I loved talking to and getting to know your families ahead of the ceremony. Covid put some time between our first and second meetings but I feel like I really got to know you both and I hope you will stay in touch. Wishing you and your families all the best - stay healthy! And stay happy (and send any shopping tips my way!!!!). Rabbi Marsha
  • Ally
    Ally S. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

rabbi marsha is the absolute best!

From the minute we first spoke to Rabbi Marsha we knew she was the perfect fit. she is warm, inviting, responsive and someone you feel like you've known forever. in the months leading up to the wedding, she was always available to answer any questions we had. in addition to that, our plans changed quite a few times with covid. each time, she was happy to accommodate our requests. we are an interfaith couple and she took the time to have a separate meeting with our families to ensure everyone was comfortable with the service and knew exactly what was going on. I was truly looking for someone that took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple, and rabbi marsha was exactly that person. when it came to wedding day, the service was absolutely beautiful and incredibly personal. 2 weeks later, we are still hearing great feedback from friends and family about how great the service was. We cannot thank her enough! can't wait for our next life event that needs a rabbi -- we absolutely will be calling her for any and everything!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Beautiful Interfaith Ceremony with Rabbi Marsha!!

My husband is jewish and I'm not really attached to a religion so when my husband said he wanted a rabbi to marry us, I wanted to make sure I found one who was open minded and for me, having a female was important! Rabbi Marsha gave us such a beautiful ceremony! She did a great job of explaining all of the little traditions like the kiddush cup and the 7 circles, so my non-jewish family knew what was going on, and was very open minded about any changes we wanted to make to the typical jewish ceremony! She didn't put a huge emphasis on God, like we asked, but everything included was so meaningful.. about love, family, spirituality.. All of my catholic family loved our ceremony and were complimenting it all night!
    Rabbi Marsha herself is an absolute pleasure to work with.. she kept in touch throughout our planning process, even as we switched locations 4 times due to covid, and always brought positivity and humor into our calls which we really needed!! I couldn't have imagined our day without her!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn S. Married on 09/06/2020

Rabbi to the rescue!

Simply put, Rabbi Marsha was an absolute dream to work with. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, she instilled confidence that we could have the ceremony we always hoped for. With our wedding plans changing last minute due to COVID, we were in need of an experienced interfaith rabbi to co-officiate with a Catholic deacon, who happened to be father of the bride, all for a socially-distant ceremony, quite literally in a cornfield in Maryland - it was a tall order to say the least! Rabbi Marsha absolutely delivered in every way possible. She performed a personalized, beautifully integrated ceremony between the two faiths that we will never forget. Both families absolutely loved her. Her upbeat and positive energy ameliorated any worries we had in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and she was always responsive with communication. You should book Rabbi Marsha with complete confidence and excitement in how memorable your ceremony will be with her present. We cannot recommend her highly enough!
    Naomi B. Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!

Words cannot truly express how fabulous our September 14th, 2019 wedding ceremony was due in large part to Rabbi Marsha Kleinman. From the moment, my husband and I met her we knew she was our officiant. She incorporated my Judaism and my husband’s Portuguese heritage throughout the entire ceremony. She made my husband feel included and to me that was paramount. Rabbi Marsha Kleinman builds each ceremony around the couple and truly wants to get to know you. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end every aspect brought the highest praise from family and friends alike. Guests at our wedding have said our wedding ceremony was one of the best they have ever attended because of Rabbi Marsha Kleinman! We cannot thank Rabbi Marsha Kleinman enough for her thoroughness and patience throughout the entire process and making our wedding day a truly once in a lifetime experience. We are truly grateful.
    Xavier and Naomi

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! It was such a joy to be there with you and Xavier - Your wedding was so special - so much emotion and joy - Xavier standing there full of love for you was so moving -

Stay in touch please! Love, Marsha
    Ronak R. Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justins wedding

Rabbi Marsha was amazing to work with and amazing during our wedding weekend. So was so reliable and has also taught us so much that we needed to know. We truly enjoyed working with her and she made our special day so memorable. I would work with Rabbi Marsha again. She was accommodating, dependable, sweet, and truly caring in regards to the people she works with. Thank you Rabbi Marsha for everything. Justin and I truly appreciate you.
  • Shell
    Shell Married on 08/04/2019

Intimate family wedding

Rabbi Marsha got to know my husband and I before our wedding despite our living in CA with two phone calls and a questionnaire. She made the ceremony so comfortable, personal, and filled with love. As I was raised Jewish but no longer practice and my husband is not religious, Rabbi Marsha educated us on Jewish wedding practices and included our family. I loved the Ketubah signing and the entire ceremony! I would highly recommend Rabbi Marsha to any couple as I am confident she would cater the ceremony to one's wishes.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you so much for that review Shelly - It was such an honor to be there with both of you and your families. It was just as meaningful to me to be able to be a small part of a day filled with love and joy as we celebrated your marriage.
  • Annemarie
    Annemarie R. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rabbi Marsha Jane is amazing!

When planning our wedding, the choice of officiant was a priority. However, my thought process was that this decision came after the venue, music, and florist. However, contacting and working with Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman became the most critical decision we made for our happy and joyous wedding. Rabbi Marsha Jane will make grown men cry, every guest laugh out loud, and nervous brides comfortable. With a genuine belief in the power of love, Rabbi will compose an exceptional and personalized ceremony. Your groom will have to work hard to make you feel as significant and loved as Rabbi Marsha Jane does on your wedding day. In life, we often make reliable and satisfactory decisions; however, hiring Rabbi Marsha Jane was a great decision that I will forever be grateful. To fully understand the pleasure it was to have Rabbi Marsha Jane as our officiant, I will start with the end.
    When the wedding pictures arrived, smiles and laughing abounded while under the chuppah. The review includes a few pictures to illustrate. Rabbi even made my mother and mother-in-law laugh; which is not easy. By taking the time to understand us as a couple, through several conversations before the wedding, Rabbi Marsha Jane developed a meaningful Jewish ceremony that was perfect for us. The resulting spectacular ceremony incorporated the fun, playful aspects of Evan and my relationship with the deep, genuine love we have for one another. Overall, this resulted in the creation of a magical day for both of us.
    Rabbi Marsha Jane interfaced with the venue, florist, and musicians on the day of the wedding, so I did not need to worry about a thing. With style and grace, Rabbi handled Evan's nerves during the tisch. Somehow she corraled the Moms to sign the marriage license. Also, she was able to accomplish all of this while planning a sweet musical surprise for me during the badeken.
    After the badeken, Rabbi performed the ketubah signing. Our parents and ketubah signers all agreed on how special she made these last moments before the ceremony. I should insert here a side note, that Rabbi was efficient and timely in responding on the ketubah wording during the ordering process.
    If you are looking for an officiant that will make your wedding ceremony extraordinary hire Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman. She will personalize each aspect of your ceremony by getting to know you and your beloved and what has brought you to this day. Your ceremony will be fun and lively but will not lose the seriousness of the commitment you are embarking upon. If this is the type of wedding day you would like to create, then Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman is the officiant for you.  I cannot give her enough love for being so caring during every stage of our wedding planning.
    Evan F. Married on 06/08/2019

A maz ing!

Rabbi Marsha is amazing! She got to know us so well and was able to really personalize every part of our ceremony. We had many non-Jewish guests who told us how much they loved that Rabbi Marsha explained the meaning and intent of each part of the ceremony.

To borrow a phrase, Rabbi Marsha Jane had us at hello. We laughed so much in our first meeting that it felt like we were old friends. She has so much patience and the ability to stay focused on what matters.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You and Anne Marie are truly special and I am so honored to know you both and to have officiated at your wedding. I look forward to continue laughing together. ❤️
    Trauner Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rabbi Jane is selfless, helpful and amazing

I cannot day enough about how AMAZING Rabbi Jane is. I wanted Rabbi Jane to officiate my wedding. However, someone already booked her for our wedding date. Surprisingly, that wasn’t the end of it. Rabbi Jane and I spoke on the phone for a while, got to know each other and she took the time to recommend other Rabbi’s she thought would be a good fit for us. Not only that, she called one of the rabbi’s ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for.
    We ended up hitting it off with one of the Rabbi’s she recommended and she is now the officiant for our wedding.
    This story demonstrates how selfless, lovely and helpful Rabbi Jane is. I still wish she could find a way to officiate our wedding!!!
    Totally recommend her. She’s an amazing person.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You’re pretty terrific too!! Thank you
    Wish I was available for you both for your wedding but let’s stay in touch. And send me a picture of your wedding !!! I am glad you are in such capable hands !!!
  • Eliza
    Eliza S. Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience!

Rabbi Marsha was amazing! She hosted a beautiful ceremony that our friends and family are still raving about! We laughed, we cried - it was perfect. We live in France, but wanted to get married at home in the States and Rabbi Marsha never made us feel like we were too far away. She was there with us from afar through the entire process keeping us calm, excited and organized. We are so thankful she officiated our wedding and we look forward to future family events with Rabbi Marsha as our new found rabbi. We highly recommend!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

I had such a wonderful time officiating at your wedding. The two of you are so sweet and dear - and I loved your families too. Your wedding was warm and loving and everything one hopes for a wedding. At the center are the two of you with families who love and cherish you. You were surrounded by so much warmth and love. I am so glad to be your new rabbi - a Paris or chez vous a New Jersey!
    Love,
    Marsha
    Azy K. Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful!

Marsha was absolutely wonderful to work with. She created an incredibly personal, thoughtful, intimate ceremony for our interfaith elopement and she really captured both of our beliefs, customs, etc. She brought humor, compassion and warmth. From the beginning she really understood who we are and what we were trying to achieve. We couldn't be happier with the ceremony we had and are forever grateful to Marsha for creating a wonderfully memorable and meaningful day. Thank you, Marsha!
    Jennifer Married on 09/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marsha was absolutely amazing!
    From the moment we met her we absolutely knew we needed to have her perform our ceremony. During the months leading up to the wedding, she was responsive, welcoming, and receptive.
    At our ceremony she was absolutely amazing. The ceremony was like a dream. She was well prepared and personalized our wedding by asking questions prior. It was truly something special. I highly recommend Rabbi Marsha Jane.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Chelsea Married on 09/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Marsha to officiate everyone’s wedding! Marsha created a magnetic energy during the ceremony & included special traditions & personal touches which all family & friends loved & still talk about. Marsha has a great ease & calm about her that made us confident & excited during the weeks leading un to the wedding. Thank you Marsha, our wedding was perfect!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to be there with you on this special day. The picture is great. How did you get it so quickly ?
    Lisa Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rabbi Marsha was amazing. My husband is not Jewish and there was no other officiant but she was all we wanted. His whole family was able to understand what was going on in the ceremony and absolutely loved her! So did my family. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Sending love to you both! Such an honor for me to be there with you both!!!
    Stephanie Married on 08/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rabbi Marsha was everything we were looking for and went over and beyond on our special day. She was there early and saw I was having a few issues at the venue that needed to be taken care of and she jumped right in and worked with the staff and told me to just relax. She was able to get everything fixed in time and we could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Our family and friends are still talking about it a week later. Rabbi Marsha made sure she made time to find out about us so that at the ceremony we felt like we had known her for years.

She brought our Jewish faith along with our love for each other together and if I had to do things over I would not change a thing. All I can say is it was beautiful and we would highly recommend her for any wedding!!

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! It was truly a joyous day and I was thrilled to be there with your families to celebrate a love that was meant to be! Please stay in touch!
illustration stars