Rabbi Marsha Jane Reviews

39 Reviews for Rabbi Marsha Jane

• Naomi

Naomi Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!

Words cannot truly express how fabulous our September 14th, 2019 wedding ceremony was due in large part to Rabbi Marsha Kleinman. From the moment, my husband and I met her we knew she was our officiant. She incorporated my Judaism and my husband’s Portuguese heritage throughout the entire ceremony. She made my husband feel included and to me that was paramount. Rabbi Marsha Kleinman builds each ceremony around the couple and truly wants to get to know you. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end every aspect brought the highest praise from family and friends alike. Guests at our wedding have said our wedding ceremony was one of the best they have ever attended because of Rabbi Marsha Kleinman! We cannot thank Rabbi Marsha Kleinman enough for her thoroughness and patience throughout the entire process and making our wedding day a truly once in a lifetime experience. We are truly grateful.
    Xavier and Naomi

Sent on 10/03/2019

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! It was such a joy to be there with you and Xavier - Your wedding was so special - so much emotion and joy - Xavier standing there full of love for you was so moving -

Stay in touch please! Love, Marsha
  • Ronak

Ronak Rawal · Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justins wedding

Rabbi Marsha was amazing to work with and amazing during our wedding weekend. So was so reliable and has also taught us so much that we needed to know. We truly enjoyed working with her and she made our special day so memorable. I would work with Rabbi Marsha again. She was accommodating, dependable, sweet, and truly caring in regards to the people she works with. Thank you Rabbi Marsha for everything. Justin and I truly appreciate you.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Shell

Shell · Married on 08/04/2019

Intimate family wedding

Rabbi Marsha got to know my husband and I before our wedding despite our living in CA with two phone calls and a questionnaire. She made the ceremony so comfortable, personal, and filled with love. As I was raised Jewish but no longer practice and my husband is not religious, Rabbi Marsha educated us on Jewish wedding practices and included our family. I loved the Ketubah signing and the entire ceremony! I would highly recommend Rabbi Marsha to any couple as I am confident she would cater the ceremony to one's wishes.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you so much for that review Shelly - It was such an honor to be there with both of you and your families. It was just as meaningful to me to be able to be a small part of a day filled with love and joy as we celebrated your marriage.

Evan Fleischmann · Married on 06/08/2019

A maz ing!

Rabbi Marsha is amazing! She got to know us so well and was able to really personalize every part of our ceremony. We had many non-Jewish guests who told us how much they loved that Rabbi Marsha explained the meaning and intent of each part of the ceremony.

To borrow a phrase, Rabbi Marsha Jane had us at hello. We laughed so much in our first meeting that it felt like we were old friends. She has so much patience and the ability to stay focused on what matters.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You and Anne Marie are truly special and I am so honored to know you both and to have officiated at your wedding. I look forward to continue laughing together. ❤️
  • Annemarie

Annemarie Roscello · Married on 06/08/2019

Rabbi Marsha Jane is amazing!

When planning our wedding, the choice of officiant was a priority. However, my thought process was that this decision came after the venue, music, and florist. However, contacting and working with Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman became the most critical decision we made for our happy and joyous wedding. Rabbi Marsha Jane will make grown men cry, every guest laugh out loud, and nervous brides comfortable. With a genuine belief in the power of love, Rabbi will compose an exceptional and personalized ceremony. Your groom will have to work hard to make you feel as significant and loved as Rabbi Marsha Jane does on your wedding day. In life, we often make reliable and satisfactory decisions; however, hiring Rabbi Marsha Jane was a great decision that I will forever be grateful. To fully understand the pleasure it was to have Rabbi Marsha Jane as our officiant, I will start with the end.
    When the wedding pictures arrived, smiles and laughing abounded while under the chuppah. The review includes a few pictures to illustrate. Rabbi even made my mother and mother-in-law laugh; which is not easy. By taking the time to understand us as a couple, through several conversations before the wedding, Rabbi Marsha Jane developed a meaningful Jewish ceremony that was perfect for us. The resulting spectacular ceremony incorporated the fun, playful aspects of Evan and my relationship with the deep, genuine love we have for one another. Overall, this resulted in the creation of a magical day for both of us.
    Rabbi Marsha Jane interfaced with the venue, florist, and musicians on the day of the wedding, so I did not need to worry about a thing. With style and grace, Rabbi handled Evan's nerves during the tisch. Somehow she corraled the Moms to sign the marriage license. Also, she was able to accomplish all of this while planning a sweet musical surprise for me during the badeken.
    After the badeken, Rabbi performed the ketubah signing. Our parents and ketubah signers all agreed on how special she made these last moments before the ceremony. I should insert here a side note, that Rabbi was efficient and timely in responding on the ketubah wording during the ordering process.
    If you are looking for an officiant that will make your wedding ceremony extraordinary hire Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman. She will personalize each aspect of your ceremony by getting to know you and your beloved and what has brought you to this day. Your ceremony will be fun and lively but will not lose the seriousness of the commitment you are embarking upon. If this is the type of wedding day you would like to create, then Rabbi Marsha Jane Kleinman is the officiant for you.  I cannot give her enough love for being so caring during every stage of our wedding planning.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Trauner · Married on 06/01/2019

Rabbi Jane is selfless, helpful and amazing

I cannot day enough about how AMAZING Rabbi Jane is. I wanted Rabbi Jane to officiate my wedding. However, someone already booked her for our wedding date. Surprisingly, that wasn’t the end of it. Rabbi Jane and I spoke on the phone for a while, got to know each other and she took the time to recommend other Rabbi’s she thought would be a good fit for us. Not only that, she called one of the rabbi’s ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for.
    We ended up hitting it off with one of the Rabbi’s she recommended and she is now the officiant for our wedding.
    This story demonstrates how selfless, lovely and helpful Rabbi Jane is. I still wish she could find a way to officiate our wedding!!!
    Totally recommend her. She’s an amazing person.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You’re pretty terrific too!! Thank you
    Wish I was available for you both for your wedding but let’s stay in touch. And send me a picture of your wedding !!! I am glad you are in such capable hands !!!
  • Eliza

Eliza Smith · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience!

Rabbi Marsha was amazing! She hosted a beautiful ceremony that our friends and family are still raving about! We laughed, we cried - it was perfect. We live in France, but wanted to get married at home in the States and Rabbi Marsha never made us feel like we were too far away. She was there with us from afar through the entire process keeping us calm, excited and organized. We are so thankful she officiated our wedding and we look forward to future family events with Rabbi Marsha as our new found rabbi. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

I had such a wonderful time officiating at your wedding. The two of you are so sweet and dear - and I loved your families too. Your wedding was warm and loving and everything one hopes for a wedding. At the center are the two of you with families who love and cherish you. You were surrounded by so much warmth and love. I am so glad to be your new rabbi - a Paris or chez vous a New Jersey!
    Love,
    Marsha

Azy Kiai-Lang · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful!

Marsha was absolutely wonderful to work with. She created an incredibly personal, thoughtful, intimate ceremony for our interfaith elopement and she really captured both of our beliefs, customs, etc. She brought humor, compassion and warmth. From the beginning she really understood who we are and what we were trying to achieve. We couldn't be happier with the ceremony we had and are forever grateful to Marsha for creating a wonderfully memorable and meaningful day. Thank you, Marsha!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Marsha was absolutely amazing!
    From the moment we met her we absolutely knew we needed to have her perform our ceremony. During the months leading up to the wedding, she was responsive, welcoming, and receptive.
    At our ceremony she was absolutely amazing. The ceremony was like a dream. She was well prepared and personalized our wedding by asking questions prior. It was truly something special. I highly recommend Rabbi Marsha Jane.

Sent on 10/01/2018

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2018

I would highly recommend Marsha to officiate everyone’s wedding! Marsha created a magnetic energy during the ceremony & included special traditions & personal touches which all family & friends loved & still talk about. Marsha has a great ease & calm about her that made us confident & excited during the weeks leading un to the wedding. Thank you Marsha, our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to be there with you on this special day. The picture is great. How did you get it so quickly ?

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Rabbi Marsha was amazing. My husband is not Jewish and there was no other officiant but she was all we wanted. His whole family was able to understand what was going on in the ceremony and absolutely loved her! So did my family. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Sending love to you both! Such an honor for me to be there with you both!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

Rabbi Marsha was everything we were looking for and went over and beyond on our special day. She was there early and saw I was having a few issues at the venue that needed to be taken care of and she jumped right in and worked with the staff and told me to just relax. She was able to get everything fixed in time and we could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Our family and friends are still talking about it a week later. Rabbi Marsha made sure she made time to find out about us so that at the ceremony we felt like we had known her for years.

She brought our Jewish faith along with our love for each other together and if I had to do things over I would not change a thing. All I can say is it was beautiful and we would highly recommend her for any wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! It was truly a joyous day and I was thrilled to be there with your families to celebrate a love that was meant to be! Please stay in touch!
    Rabbi Marsha

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane was the perfect fit for our interfaith wedding. She worked beautifully alongside Father Bob and made our ceremony more than we could’ve ever hoped for. She took the time to get to know us and put her heart into our ceremony. Many of our guests said it was the best interfaith ceremony that have ever witnessed. Thank you Rabbi Marsha!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You and Dylan are so sweet and it was such an honor to officiate with Father Bob to highlight the love and joy the two of you share ! Stay in touch. Enjoy those furries!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane is simply the BEST!
    She did our interfaith wedding and combined our religions perfectly. Rabbi Marsha Jane is warm personable loving and fun!
    She was very Responsive and Walked us through every step of the way until our wedding day.
    I would recommend Rabbi Marsha Jane if any couple wants a beautiful personal wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Jennifer - there is no sweeter bride than you. You and Aaron are an amazing couple. Two loving and dear people. Please stay in touch.

Jason · Married on 04/27/2018

Rabbi Marsha really come through for us after what was a difficult search for an interfaith Rabbi. She did a fantastic job with our ceremony and worked seamlessly with my wife's childhood priest. She was knowledgeable, responsive, and was very helpful every step of the way with the customization of the ceremony (even some last minute additions!). While we didn't have a relationship with Rabbi Marsha before this journey, she made an attempt to truly to get to know us and make the wedding day a truly personal experience. We would recommend Rabbi Marsha to any and all couples looking for an interfaith rabbi. She is a life-saver!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

Jason - thank you ! It was such an honor to be with you and Erin on this important day in your lives ! It was a beautiful wedding ! Please stay in touch!!

Maureen · Married on 04/27/2018

Rabbi Marsha performed an interfaith ceremony that celebrated the love we have for each other while honoring the traditions of our families. She was available during the months leading up to the ceremony to discuss traditions, family dynamics, and answer any questions Kevin or I had. We so appreciated her warm, candid personality and would wholeheartedly recommend her services. - Maureen & Kevin Levy

Sent on 05/27/2018

Thank you Maureen and Kevin!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your wedding was very special. I don't think there was a dry eye when you and Kevin handed each of your mothers a flower as your cousin sang Ave Maria!
    Thank you for allowing me the honor of officiating.
  • W

Will · Married on 02/03/2018

Rabbi Marsha was everything we were looking for! She was very flexible and worked with us to make the ceremony both match our vision and be meaningful to us. She was always great to talk to and very responsive when we had any questions. We would definitely recommend Rabbi Marsha to anybody else looking for a Rabbi for a special occasion.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

Rabbi Marsha was so wonderful to work with and we are so grateful to have had her as a part of our ceremony. Not only did she take the stress out of the entire planning process by keeping in touch as we approached our wedding date, but she also did a wonderful job of creating a ceremony that was inclusive of both of our faiths. We loved the ceremony and pretty much every guest that attended commented on how excellent the ceremony was. We would highly recommend Rabbi Marsha to any couples that are looking for an officiant to conduct an inter-faith ceremony.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Mike,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was so personal and beautiful. I loved both of you - and everything else! Please stay in touch!
    Wishing you a long and happy life together!
    Love, Rabbi Marsha

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Rabbi Marsha Jane was amazing! From the moment we met her we felt very comfortable with her. She has a very friendly demeanor and did our interfaith wedding with humor, love, and grace.

She had personal things to say about each of us from her brief time meeting us. All of our friends and family loved her and thought she was family!

She helped with all of the ins and outs of the ketubah, and any questions we had. We definitely recommend that she be part of your ceremony. She is truly one of a kind and we are so glad that she was a part of our special day!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

samantha · Married on 07/13/2017

We were looking online for a Rabbi for our wedding who would make the ceremony personal, light hearted, and fun. We couldn't have found a better Rabbi who did that more than Rabbi Marsha. We only met her once prior to the wedding and spoke a couple of times on the phone, but the way she performed the ceremony was that she's known us for years. Everyone came up to us after our wedding to say how our ceremony was one of their favorites! Rabbi Marsha was very helpful also in us figuring out what we needed for the wedding ceremony and for our Ketubah. Rabbi Marsha is sweet, professional, and does an amazing personalized ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better Rabbi on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Rabbi Marsha was wonderful. My husband and I met Marsha a few months before our wedding and she really took the time to get to know us. During our ceremony she was warm and engaging and my guests and family thought she was great. She made the process very easy and all the necessary details to have a nice Jewish ceremony were taken care of. I highly recommend Rabbi Marsha.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jon · Married on 04/22/2017

I was married on 4/22/17 by rabbi Marsha and highly recommend her. She is smart, funny and professional and performed a spectacular ceremony . Her unique blend of humor and passion is evident and I can say with full confidence she is the best!!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

thank you so much. Your wedding was so special and I can't wait to be a part of another life cycle event in the future love to you both!

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2017

We love Rabbi Marsha! She performed our interfaith Jewish/Mexican-Christian dual language wedding ceremony 4/22/17 and she was so wonderful. Our initial meeting she was so warm and excited about our wedding. She took the time to explain all the Jewish traditions and helped us customize our ceremony utilizing whatever aspects we wanted. She was very flexible and eager to help us incorporate aspects of my (Mexican) culture.
    Throughout the following months she was wonderful with emails, phone calls, and was good about checking in or answering questions whenever we needed.
    The day of the ceremony she made sure the venue had everything we needed and kept us on time and organized. The actual service was a perfect blend of humor and seriousness. She had us completed questionaires beforehand so she was able to include details about us as a couple which added a very personal touch to the service.
    Overall she made the day so memorable and wonderful, and we got so many compliments from everyone who attended. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Marissa · Married on 12/03/2016

I would highly recommend Rabbi Masha Jane. She provided us with such a heart warming ceremony that we will remember forever. She was so accommodating for an inter-faith ceremony on a Saturday evening. We can't thank her enough for giving us such a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rabbi Marsha Jane's reply:

You and Mike are such a dear couple. Your love and joy filled the room. Stay well and stay happy.

Reuvena · Married on 10/16/2016

This was the email I sent the Rabbi after our wedding - I think it says it all:
    Thank you so much for officiating at our wedding. It was such a great and personal ceremony and we absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for putting all the personal touches in there any helping communicate the love that exists between us to our guests. We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 10/24/2016