Intensify by Patience Reviews

Intensify by Patience 5
Intensify by Patience 6
Intensify by Patience 7
  • User5082462 ·

Patience is a wonderful hair and makeup artist! She has done my hair and makeup a few times and I have never been disappointed. She is such a sweet talented girl.

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • Kackie

Kackie Dupree Potter · Married on 06/01/2019

Patience is a true artist

Patience did a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding. She did hair for seven bridesmaids and hair and makeup for me (mother of the bride) and the bride. We felt beautiful and the beauty lasted well even though the temperature was warm. Thank you so much. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Intensify by Patience 8
    Intensify by Patience 9
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Patience was absolutely amazing! She made myself, my bridesmaids, my mama and my aunt feel absolutely beautiful. It was such a fun morning getting ready with Patience's help. She was very attentive as to what we all wanted and we got exactly what we wanted. My trial run was obviously perfect but my wedding day hair and makeup was even better!!! I recommend Patience to anyone and everyone! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my special day ❤❤

Sent on 02/17/2019

Rachel · Married on 01/19/2019

Speechless!

Where do I begin... Saying that Patience is amazing just doesn’t do her justice in my opinion. She’s better than that! I met Patience at my wedding trial in early November and I was blown away by her half updo style she created for me then. Fast forward to my wedding day on Nov. 30th, after she had gotten to know my hair and skin, I was absolutely speechless with the master piece she had created!! Hands down, I would choose Patience again & again with no hesitation!! Also, if you have the chance to book her sister, Amber Phinisee photography, for photos, DO IT! They are the perfect vendor pair & work so effortlessly together!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mandy Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

Best hair & MUA hands down.

I can’t recommend Patience enough!! She has the most amazing personality and highly professional. We were so lucky to have her as a part of our big day. Her high end products stayed on ALL day despite the numerous tears. We had a large bridal party (12 bridesmaids) and hair and makeup for the MOB and MOG. She had all the resources necessary to make everyone look like absolute perfection. Between the trial and how Patience conducts her business, I was worry free on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Janet

Janet Duffey · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing artistry!

Patience has such a sweet spirit and her hair/make-up skills are amazing! She made everyone in my daughter's bridal party look wonderful, we all felt beautiful after she worked her magic. She is very responsive and responsible. Well worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Caitlee Clark · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!

I seriously can not recommend Patience enough!! She was everything I could have asked for in a hair and make up artist!! She did such a good job on everyone—my bridal party, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom! Everyone was COMPLETELY satisfied with their hair and/or make up (which can be hard for a group of girls haha)! And Patience is very timely and organized from scheduling trial runs for both my mother and me to making a day of timeline for my wedding!! Would 100% use her again!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Maeghen · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!!!

I can't say enough how wonderful it was to work with Patience. She responds quickly and professionally. She was flexible when bridesmaids were switching up who wanted hair and makeup day of. Most importantly, she was able to get hair to stay curled that otherwise doesn't. We all got so many compliments on our hair and makeup that night! Thank you Patience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Marley

Marley Kennedy · Married on 10/13/2018

I had Patience do my hair and makeup for my engagement session, and knew from there and by looking at her previous work, I had to have her for my wedding day! She was one of the first vendors I booked, well in advance, because the good ones always go fast! I highly recommend new brides book their DREAM hair/makeup artist at least a year in advance, to ensure perfection for your wedding day. If everything else falls apart, at least you’ll look good!
    Upon booking my services with Patience I had 5 bridesmaids and myself. Patience can only manage 6 services, so she hired an assistant for the day of. The week before my wedding my mother, stepmother, and mother in law decided they also wanted their hair and makeup done. Though it was last minute, Patience was extremely understanding and accommodating by letting me add those last minute services. On the day of my wedding, Patience went above and beyond my expectations. A side note: the assistant that came only stayed for 6 services (2 bridesmaids/stepmother of the bride), did not ask what I wanted/had in mind for the girls, worked hastily and almost silently the entire time, and left in a hurry leaving Patience to do the rest of the party (me, 3 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law). Not only that, but the makeup she provided all had to be fixed by Patience, because not only was it not what we had discussed, but it was caked, poorly done, didn’t hold up, and the lipstick was completely wrong. I’m not sure if she was having a bad day, or what the problem was with the assistant, but Patience not only fixed the girls that the assistant previously did, but also worked diligently to get everyone else finished. The timeline got thrown off by Patience having to do way more of the work than originally intended, but she accommodated perfectly by rearranging the hair/makeup order to make sure I wasn’t made late for my first look pictures. She stayed 2 HOURS OVER time to make sure we were all perfect for my special day. I cannot thank her or recommend her enough!!! She went above and beyond and picked up someone else’s slack to ensure we were happy with our look! I decided by the end of it all, that she deserved a full body massage she worked SO HARD. Patience kicked serious ass on my wedding day, and she will for yours too! You will not be disappointed booking with Patience. Not only does she have the skills, but she also has the professionalism to back it up. Anybody can curl your hair and do your makeup for your wedding, but you spend the extra money to get someone like Patience. You want someone that is going to respond to your last minute requests/changes, offer advice for YOUR skin/hair/face shape/eye shape/etc to make sure that you look your absolute best. She will match you with a lipstick and a wing and an eyeshadow pigment even if you’re indecisive and picky and make her put it on and take it off multiple times, like me. She is patient, she is understanding, she is there for you. She is the epitome of the value offering you want aside from the obvious hair/makeup services rendered for your wedding day. I cannot possibly sing her praises enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Patience was such a joy to work with. She is so talented and such a sweet person. She did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding and did such an amazing job. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sheldon Murph · Married on 06/16/2018

Two words... The best!

I cannot say enough good things about Patience!!! Seriously she is an amazing professional! I knew the minute I got engaged that she had to do my hair and makeup as I had followed her on Instagram for forever and was obsessed with every style she had ever done! And she had done my hair and makeup once before as a bridesmaid so I already knew what she was capable of! She was able to do mine and my mother's hair and makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding! During our trial, she was very open to making changes and adjustments especially for my mother (who is very picky about her hair!). Patience was always very responsive and professional during the wedding planning process. My mother, my bridesmaids, and I received so many compliments on our hair and makeup throughout the day, and our looks stayed perfect throughout the entire HOT and SWEATY JUNE day! She uses high quality products and is always adding new colors and brands to her collection! I would choose her a hundred times over and cannot thank her enough for making me look flawless on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Intensify by Patience 10
    Intensify by Patience 11
    Intensify by Patience 12
  • U

Shea · Married on 06/09/2018

Patience is absolutely phenomenal! I have used her for my engagement photos, boudoir shoot, and wedding and each time she has gone above and beyond to make the perfect look for me. Her talent cannot be copied, my hair for my wedding was exactly as I imagined and held perfectly throughout the GA heat and my wild dancing! My makeup was perfect and I have honestly never seen my eyes pop so beautifully except under her makeup expertise. And my makeup stayed perfectly put throughout sweating in 95 degree weather for my engagement session hiking, as well as when she did my makeup for my summer outdoor wedding in GA! She is also SO GOOD as getting back with you quickly and she accommodates anything you need with such care. I feel so lucky to have been able to use her for my wedding and she is worth EVERY penny! Book her quick and you won't regret it for a second! <3

Sent on 06/21/2018

Libby · Married on 06/02/2018

Professionalism at its best

Patience has done my hair and makeup as a bridesmaid as well as for my engagement photos. I cannot possibly say enough good things about her work! She took the time to understand not only my wants, but also what would work best on my skin and hair. I also booked her for a private makeup lesson for my younger sister, and she loved every second of it. Booking Patience is a luxury, but it is well worth EVERY PENNY. I have many friends whose makeup she has done, and I never once seen her work as anything less than perfection!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Patience (and her sister who is a photographer - Amber) are awesome to work with! They are friendly and polite and are both very talented. I used them for my engagement shoot and have booked them for my wedding in 2018. Patience does incredible work and I am so excited to see how my hair and makeup turns out for my wedding! I found her prices to be quite reasonable, as well.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2017

Patience was wonderful! She was prompt and came with everything she needed. I usually do my own makeup, but I’m so glad I didn’t. She understood exactly what I wanted and nailed it. I wish I could have her make me look that good every day!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the pleasure of having Patience do my trial run for my engagement photos and my day of wedding make up. She arrived promptly as she stated. If there were any questions or concerns she was very quick in responding. My party consisted of 6 people plus me. She is efficient and professional in her craft. We all looked beautiful! She definitely takes her time to ensure all details are taken care of for your big day. She even stays on site if you're doing a first look to make sure you do not need a touch up. When the night was over, my make up STILL looked flawless! (over 10 hours). Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Intensify by Patience 13
    Intensify by Patience 14
    Intensify by Patience 15
    Intensify by Patience 16
    Intensify by Patience 17
    Intensify by Patience 18

Jordan · Married on 07/14/2017

I will always recommend Patience anytime someone needs hair or makeup services!! She's done my hair and makeup multiple times for pictures and for my wedding day and I can't say enough great things about her! She's so talented, sweet and professional! My wedding day hair and makeup lasted literally 12 hours and looked fresh the whole day and night despite it being so humid! You will not be disappointed when choosing Patience for your hair and makeup needs! She always listens to what I want and I always feel so beautiful afterwards! I am anxiously awaiting for the next event or photo session so that I can book again with Patience!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Amber · Married on 06/21/2017

Patience truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Everything was perfect and it literally lasted ALL day! She was thorough with her application and made sure my look was exactly how I wanted. She is the absolute best there is and I am so proud to call her my sister! Thank you for all that you do for your brides!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Madison · Married on 06/10/2017

Patience is AMAZING!!! She is so so sweet, professional, and her work is incredible. She did my hair, as well as my bridesmaids and moms hair, for our wedding day and she made sure that everyone looked and felt beautiful. What a blessing she was for our special day!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Marian · Married on 05/20/2017

Words cannot describe the experience I just had with her for my wedding this past weekend. She has made my overall experience with my trial and my day of awesome. Not only does she do phenomial work she has a great personality that goes with it . Won't forget it!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2017

Patience is so sweet and will travel to you. She did my make up for my engagement session and did a fabulous job! I have already booked her for bridal portraits and for the wedding day for my bridal party and I. She is very accommodating and has other people on staff to help with large parties. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Meghan · Married on 04/29/2017

She is amazing! She is speedy and well worth her price! She is pure professional and her sister is the best photographer I have ever seen/met. They were the best package I could have chosen for my wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 03/03/2017

Patience did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Not only did my hair and makeup turn out just like I had dreamed of but she was also able to make me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I cannot express how beautiful she will make you feel and look. She more than exceeded my expectations. I recommend her to anyone looking to get hair and makeup.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Amy · Married on 11/19/2016

DO IT! She is so convenient to come where you get ready as opposed to setting appointments at salons. She services hair AND makeup! So professional. You feel like you're ready for an awesome photo shoot!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Sara Beth · Married on 06/26/2016

I had a range of skin tones and hair types in my bridal party and Patience didn't miss a beat. Everyone was well looked after and beautiful. Because I was planning my wedding from overseas, having someone who could be a good communicator was so important and Patience was fantastic--always thorough and made me feel confident and calming my decision to use her services for my big day. I'd choose Patience again and again -- she's a legend!

Sent on 06/30/2017