Intensify by Patience Reviews

Intensify by Patience 5
Intensify by Patience 6
Intensify by Patience 7
  • User5082462 ·

Patience is a wonderful hair and makeup artist! She has done my hair and makeup a few times and I have never been disappointed. She is such a sweet talented girl.

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • Amelia

Amelia Cross · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Must Have Beauty Services!

I originally found Patience's work on Instagram. I fell in love with her work and she came highly praised. I had the pleasure of working with her this past weekend for my engagement photos. The hair and makeup were EXACTLY what I wanted - It lasted all night, even in the humidity. I cannot praise her services enough!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ailar

Ailar Zarekani · Getting married on 05/05/2020

She is the best

She is amazing!!!!!! 5 star is not enough for her , I had great experience with her, definitely gonna have her for my wedding

Sent on 09/26/2019

Savannah Baughman · Married on 09/07/2019

Book Patience ASAP

I seriously could go on and on about how amazing Patience is!! I have used her for a few times for couples sessions, a family session, and will use her next weekend for my wedding! Not only is she super down to earth, she is so so amazing at what she does! She is super professional, and always super responsive. She always exceeds my expectations, and I always feel at my best when she does my hair and make up. BOOK HER NOW!! You won’t regret it!

• Kelsey

Kelsey Miller · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding-Bride

Patience was awesome! No one has ever made my hair look as pretty as she did in an updo! Great attitude, calm as can be in the middle of chaos. Can’t go wrong with her 👌🏻

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ashley Cavender · Married on 08/17/2019

Breathtaking

Patience was able to do my hair for my wedding exactly how I had imagined. She did all of the bridesmaids and mother’s hair as well. She even stayed later to do one of my bridesmaids makeup when she wasn’t booked for makeup that day. She has great customer service skills. I would definitely book her again for hair or makeup!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Intensify by Patience 8
    Intensify by Patience 9
    Intensify by Patience 10
    Intensify by Patience 11
  • Kackie

Kackie Dupree Potter · Married on 06/01/2019

Patience is a true artist

Patience did a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding. She did hair for seven bridesmaids and hair and makeup for me (mother of the bride) and the bride. We felt beautiful and the beauty lasted well even though the temperature was warm. Thank you so much. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Intensify by Patience 12
    Intensify by Patience 13
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, Talented, Hilarious!

Patience is just that, patient. She listened to me talk over myself a million times trying to tell her what I wanted, and somehow, she figured it out. She made me feel SO unbelievably beautiful on my wedding day. I normally wear dramatic makeup several times throughout the week, but something about the way she applied my makeup, made me feel secure. She is hilarious and so easy to talk to. I loved making her laugh while sitting in her chair. She did all of my bridesmaids and my mom and they looked so absolutely gorgeous! Book her while you can, because she doesn't last long!!!!

Intensify by Patience 14
    Intensify by Patience 15
    Intensify by Patience 16

Stacie Mcbride · Married on 03/30/2019

Flawless and professional

Patience is a true expert at what she does. She is able to take someone vision and make it happen and it is beautiful! I have been in many weddings and never had an experience like I did with Patience! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that she did our hair and makeup. We were allowed to do whatever we wanted with our hair and makeup. Therefore, Patience has 8 different styles and visions that we had. To say she executed it flawlessly is an understatement. Every wedding I am in I want Patience there! If I could rate 10 stars I would!! Perfection!

Intensify by Patience 17
  • Kristen

Kristen Cromer · Married on 03/30/2019

Best of the best

Patience did my hair and make up the day of my wedding and honestly it was one of the BEST decisions that I made! I showed her a picture and told her what I like and dislike and she made me look so beautiful the day of our wedding. It is so important for a bride to feel beautiful so that she can be confident the day of her wedding and Patience does just that! I cannot recommend her enough! She is truly the most talented hairstylist and make up artist! Hire her! You won’t regret it! 😊

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Intensify by Patience 18
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Patience was absolutely amazing! She made myself, my bridesmaids, my mama and my aunt feel absolutely beautiful. It was such a fun morning getting ready with Patience's help. She was very attentive as to what we all wanted and we got exactly what we wanted. My trial run was obviously perfect but my wedding day hair and makeup was even better!!! I recommend Patience to anyone and everyone! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my special day ❤❤

Sent on 02/17/2019

Rachel · Married on 01/19/2019

Speechless!

Where do I begin... Saying that Patience is amazing just doesn’t do her justice in my opinion. She’s better than that! I met Patience at my wedding trial in early November and I was blown away by her half updo style she created for me then. Fast forward to my wedding day on Nov. 30th, after she had gotten to know my hair and skin, I was absolutely speechless with the master piece she had created!! Hands down, I would choose Patience again & again with no hesitation!! Also, if you have the chance to book her sister, Amber Phinisee photography, for photos, DO IT! They are the perfect vendor pair & work so effortlessly together!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mandy Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

Best hair & MUA hands down.

I can’t recommend Patience enough!! She has the most amazing personality and highly professional. We were so lucky to have her as a part of our big day. Her high end products stayed on ALL day despite the numerous tears. We had a large bridal party (12 bridesmaids) and hair and makeup for the MOB and MOG. She had all the resources necessary to make everyone look like absolute perfection. Between the trial and how Patience conducts her business, I was worry free on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Janet

Janet Duffey · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing artistry!

Patience has such a sweet spirit and her hair/make-up skills are amazing! She made everyone in my daughter's bridal party look wonderful, we all felt beautiful after she worked her magic. She is very responsive and responsible. Well worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Caitlee Clark · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!

I seriously can not recommend Patience enough!! She was everything I could have asked for in a hair and make up artist!! She did such a good job on everyone—my bridal party, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom! Everyone was COMPLETELY satisfied with their hair and/or make up (which can be hard for a group of girls haha)! And Patience is very timely and organized from scheduling trial runs for both my mother and me to making a day of timeline for my wedding!! Would 100% use her again!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Maeghen · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!!!

I can't say enough how wonderful it was to work with Patience. She responds quickly and professionally. She was flexible when bridesmaids were switching up who wanted hair and makeup day of. Most importantly, she was able to get hair to stay curled that otherwise doesn't. We all got so many compliments on our hair and makeup that night! Thank you Patience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Marley

Marley Kennedy · Married on 10/13/2018

I had Patience do my hair and makeup for my engagement session, and knew from there and by looking at her previous work, I had to have her for my wedding day! She was one of the first vendors I booked, well in advance, because the good ones always go fast! I highly recommend new brides book their DREAM hair/makeup artist at least a year in advance, to ensure perfection for your wedding day. If everything else falls apart, at least you’ll look good!
    Upon booking my services with Patience I had 5 bridesmaids and myself. Patience can only manage 6 services, so she hired an assistant for the day of. The week before my wedding my mother, stepmother, and mother in law decided they also wanted their hair and makeup done. Though it was last minute, Patience was extremely understanding and accommodating by letting me add those last minute services. On the day of my wedding, Patience went above and beyond my expectations. A side note: the assistant that came only stayed for 6 services (2 bridesmaids/stepmother of the bride), did not ask what I wanted/had in mind for the girls, worked hastily and almost silently the entire time, and left in a hurry leaving Patience to do the rest of the party (me, 3 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law). Not only that, but the makeup she provided all had to be fixed by Patience, because not only was it not what we had discussed, but it was caked, poorly done, didn’t hold up, and the lipstick was completely wrong. I’m not sure if she was having a bad day, or what the problem was with the assistant, but Patience not only fixed the girls that the assistant previously did, but also worked diligently to get everyone else finished. The timeline got thrown off by Patience having to do way more of the work than originally intended, but she accommodated perfectly by rearranging the hair/makeup order to make sure I wasn’t made late for my first look pictures. She stayed 2 HOURS OVER time to make sure we were all perfect for my special day. I cannot thank her or recommend her enough!!! She went above and beyond and picked up someone else’s slack to ensure we were happy with our look! I decided by the end of it all, that she deserved a full body massage she worked SO HARD. Patience kicked serious ass on my wedding day, and she will for yours too! You will not be disappointed booking with Patience. Not only does she have the skills, but she also has the professionalism to back it up. Anybody can curl your hair and do your makeup for your wedding, but you spend the extra money to get someone like Patience. You want someone that is going to respond to your last minute requests/changes, offer advice for YOUR skin/hair/face shape/eye shape/etc to make sure that you look your absolute best. She will match you with a lipstick and a wing and an eyeshadow pigment even if you’re indecisive and picky and make her put it on and take it off multiple times, like me. She is patient, she is understanding, she is there for you. She is the epitome of the value offering you want aside from the obvious hair/makeup services rendered for your wedding day. I cannot possibly sing her praises enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Patience was such a joy to work with. She is so talented and such a sweet person. She did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding and did such an amazing job. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sheldon Murph · Married on 06/16/2018

Two words... The best!

I cannot say enough good things about Patience!!! Seriously she is an amazing professional! I knew the minute I got engaged that she had to do my hair and makeup as I had followed her on Instagram for forever and was obsessed with every style she had ever done! And she had done my hair and makeup once before as a bridesmaid so I already knew what she was capable of! She was able to do mine and my mother's hair and makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding! During our trial, she was very open to making changes and adjustments especially for my mother (who is very picky about her hair!). Patience was always very responsive and professional during the wedding planning process. My mother, my bridesmaids, and I received so many compliments on our hair and makeup throughout the day, and our looks stayed perfect throughout the entire HOT and SWEATY JUNE day! She uses high quality products and is always adding new colors and brands to her collection! I would choose her a hundred times over and cannot thank her enough for making me look flawless on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Intensify by Patience 19
    Intensify by Patience 20
    Intensify by Patience 21
  • U

Shea · Married on 06/09/2018

Patience is absolutely phenomenal! I have used her for my engagement photos, boudoir shoot, and wedding and each time she has gone above and beyond to make the perfect look for me. Her talent cannot be copied, my hair for my wedding was exactly as I imagined and held perfectly throughout the GA heat and my wild dancing! My makeup was perfect and I have honestly never seen my eyes pop so beautifully except under her makeup expertise. And my makeup stayed perfectly put throughout sweating in 95 degree weather for my engagement session hiking, as well as when she did my makeup for my summer outdoor wedding in GA! She is also SO GOOD as getting back with you quickly and she accommodates anything you need with such care. I feel so lucky to have been able to use her for my wedding and she is worth EVERY penny! Book her quick and you won't regret it for a second! <3

Sent on 06/21/2018

Libby · Married on 06/02/2018

Professionalism at its best

Patience has done my hair and makeup as a bridesmaid as well as for my engagement photos. I cannot possibly say enough good things about her work! She took the time to understand not only my wants, but also what would work best on my skin and hair. I also booked her for a private makeup lesson for my younger sister, and she loved every second of it. Booking Patience is a luxury, but it is well worth EVERY PENNY. I have many friends whose makeup she has done, and I never once seen her work as anything less than perfection!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Patience (and her sister who is a photographer - Amber) are awesome to work with! They are friendly and polite and are both very talented. I used them for my engagement shoot and have booked them for my wedding in 2018. Patience does incredible work and I am so excited to see how my hair and makeup turns out for my wedding! I found her prices to be quite reasonable, as well.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Shelby Stewart · Married on 04/01/2018

Maternity Shoot Hair/Makeup

Patience did my hair and makeup for our maternity should last year and I can not speak enough praise about it! When you’re 32 weeks pregnant it takes a lot to want to put yourself together much less feel beautiful and glowing and she made me feel exactly that way and more!! My experience working with her was amazing, she took my vision and turned it into more than I expected! I can’t wait to work with her AGAIN for our wedding :)

Intensify by Patience 22
    Intensify by Patience 23
    Intensify by Patience 24

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2017

Patience was wonderful! She was prompt and came with everything she needed. I usually do my own makeup, but I’m so glad I didn’t. She understood exactly what I wanted and nailed it. I wish I could have her make me look that good every day!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Shelly Cline Ward · Married on 11/18/2017

She does exactly the right look for any occasion!!

I have had the privilege of working with Patience for many different occasions. The most important being my wedding, and engagement photo shoot! I can’t stress how important it is to work with a makeup/hair artist who knows this industry well and who is early for everything. She is amazing to be around but more important.. she is amazing at makeup and hair! I worked my entire wedding around Patience’s available dates and a photographers dates and I’ll never regret it!

Intensify by Patience 25