89 Reviews for INtense Entertainment Group

One Event Per Day (4)
Flat Screen (3)
Photobooth (3)
83 INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

If we could give INtense Entertainment 100,000,000 Stars, we would ( and that still would not be enough)!!!!! Working with Mike and Paulie was beyond a pleasure, from day 1 ! We heard Paulie play at another event before we were even engaged, when we heard him play my now husband and I looked at one another and said "when we get married one day we HAVE to use this company", and we are so thankful we took their card and used them 2 years later!! They are the most laid back, easy to work with, easy going, happy group of people. My husband and I can not stress enough how amazing they were, you feel like family when you work with them. We took so many pictures with them throughout the wedding because they became a part of our family. They truly understood the vibe we were going for, and the type of music we wanted. EVERY single song that came on was better than the last, and that lasted the entire wedding! We had friends and family tell us that they have never heard better music at a wedding and that they know people getting married that they are recommending them to. The dance floor was packed from start to finish, both young and older guests stayed on the dance floor because they didn't want to miss the next best song! The beautiful white set-up, to the announcements, the music, and the love we felt from INtense Entertainment, was priceless !

We will forever be honored and thankful to have had Mike and Paulie be a part of our day! We hope to one day be able to use them again for another party! You will be SO BEYOND happy if you choose this vendor for your wedding and or any other occasion! We can not thank them enough!

THEY ARE A MUST BOOK, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Daina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was this past Sunday and bc of Intense entertainment, they made our day even more special!! They were so fun, and easy to talk to and work with. They made the night go so smoothly and filled us in about everything that was gonna happen next! The music was amazing and kept our guests dancing non stop!! We had family asking for information so they can use Intense! I love them and will definitely use them again for many more happy occasions and parties to come !! Photobooth was amazing and had our guests taking pictures all night! Lighting and montage were incredible!! I definitely recommend Intense if you want an unforgettable night !!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Intense Entertainment did such an amazing job for our wedding October 8th at Leonards Palazzo! My husband and I had the best time. They kept our guests dancing the whole night long which is exactly what we wanted. Mike was wonderful and met up with us to make sure everything went perfectly. The MC was great too! Thank you again for making our wedding perfect and so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were impressed and happy to work with INtense. Everything was done perfectly, the room looked great and we couldn't be happier. All our guests loved it as well and couldn't stop talking about what a great job they did. Everyone had an amazing time! It was a pleasure working with them and to have had them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

This company is hands down, the best I have ever come across. We used them for our Wedding at the Crest hollow Country Club on August 31st, they did not disappoint one bit. From the lighting, to the music, the zap shots, TV set up, Video montage, the MC, the list goes on. They were extremely professional is everything they did and gave positive ideas for everything we threw at them to make our night, the one that everyone would remember for a life time. If there was a 5+ rating for a company, they would certainly be in that category. Mike and Paul were always on top of everything to make it so much easier on us during our wedding planning process. Mike did an amazing job with the specific music choices and blew it out of the water, While the MC Pauly was constantly the life of the party, getting all the guests to stay interactive and entertained. You want a DJ company that will make your special day a lot easier.... there is no doubt that you have to go with INtense Entertainment and everyone will be talking about the amazing job they did on your day. Thank you again Mike and Pauly

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, MC

Again, you guys were unbelievable last night. Literally made the night, making up for all the screw ups at the venue. Everyone went wild for the music and you guys were at the top of your game.
You guys Absolutely took care of us and really went out of your way. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

When we asked my cousin ( he was married Nov. 2016) who he used as his DJ, he couldn't stop raving about how happy he and his wife were with Intense. We had a great time at his wedding, and since he gave Mike and Paul such glowing reviews, we decided to go with them. We're so happy we made that decision because Mike and Paul are awesome to work with! Super friendly, and made sure we were completely happy. Mike mixed our first dance for us and we couldn't be more thrilled with the way it turned out. Paul also went out of his way to make sure he pronounced my husband's name and his French family names correctly, and I don't even pronounce them right! We got to enjoy the Italian and French songs we requested as well. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely use Intense. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Words can't express how happy my husband Sasha and I were with INtense Entertainment. The moment we got engaged, the first thing that came to mind was booking them for our wedding. Christian Paul and Mike S were more than accommodating- giving us a top notch DJ (Brett), MC (Mike), Percussionist, & Zap Cam man for our special day. They were constantly checking in and touching base to make sure we were getting excited for the big day. Well let me tell you, they totally delivered. No body was sitting, the whole night the dance floor was packed!! I've never seen anything like that before. The MC was completely interactive, the DJ was playing music not only for my generation but for my parents too, the Percussionist was getting my husband and I involved and in tune with all the beats, and the Zap cam guy was capturing such great shots. I felt like I was in a Vegas night club and Studio 54 all in the same night, it was exactly what I had communicated that I wanted. They were so great all my guests kept asking me how I found them and complimenting how wonderful of a job they did. I HIGHLY recommend this company- they're the perfect balance of professional, personable, and talented!! Thank you so much INtense!!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING! I don't even know how to begin describing how incredible of a service Intense provided for our wedding in June 2017. When looking for a DJ, we were looking mostly at cost, because we were on a budget and after visiting many other DJs, we found intense and they offered us the lowest price. After meeting with Michael from intense, we knew immediately that we were so comfortable with him (the affordable price was just a bonus!). I can honestly say my favorite part about our wedding was the music. We asked Michael to play oldies, 90's, and early '00s music and they were spot on the whole night. EVERYONE was dancing during the whole wedding, because it was songs people knew and loved. They read the crowd so well and played songs that I loved so much. I was dancing 95% of the time at my wedding. So many people commented on how great they were. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I would recommend intense to anyone and everyone. Just go in and meet Michael and you'll love him just as much as we did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband Christopher and I can't describe enough of how wonderful everyone in intense entertainment truly was- they all were AMAZING!!!! Mike was wonderful to work with, always answered emails quickly- even let us come and make many trips to see him and ask questions- it was like talking and spending time with family/friends!!!! We absolutely love Mike, we also loved our MC Brett who also talked in Italian and English for our wedding, our photo booth guy Paul, and all the lighting and zap guys!!!!! Everyone keeps saying how amazing our music was and how they loved that they kept everyone dancing all night- our dance floor was packed!!!! We truly LOVED these guys the moment we met them at the Leonard's Palazzo showcase and would definitely recommend everyone to use them and book them for parties!!!! We have lots of friends who are getting married telling us they were phenomenal also and wanting to use them for their weddings. We love you guys at intense entertainment- you don't know how thankful we are to have met such wonderful group of people who played a big part in our beautiful day- ahhhh just AMAZING you guys are!!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

we cannot thank you and your team enough for everything you did for us! You made our wedding dreams come true. Our guest are still raving about the music and photo booth. We wish we could get married everyday thanks to you guys!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was amazing. Amazing. DJ, MC, zapshots, photo booth...everything went flawlessly. We literally had guests asking who they were and commenting about how incredible the music was!! Thank you so, so much!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

INtense was amazing!!! My husband Jim and I were absolutely thrilled with the entire planning process with Mike! He was down to earth, fair, gave us expert advice and made us feel like family! Mike totally got the vibe we were going for on our wedding day and the dance floor was always full !!! He spent a lot of time with us designing a really cool backdrop for our photo booth, and making a beautiful photo montage as well as a special video for my father daughter dance that had everyone at our wedding in tears. We were so blessed to have such an awesome DJ team as everyone knows the music makes the party and INtense didn't miss a beat !!! Thank you sooo much for making the best day of our life so full of fun laughter dancing !

Profile Picture Cherish, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike & Paul were exactly what we were looking for in an Entertainment company...easy to talk to, receptive, responsive, and not pushy at all!! After years of seeing countless entertainment companies, these guys were the top in my opinion. Everyone at our wedding raved about them, they were professional, their setup was gorgeous and sleek, and they made me feel 100% at ease the entire time. Even if you are nervous about your day, Mike & Paul literally made me feel better instantly...exactly what I wanted and then some. The entire party was dancing and the energy was constant and never dull. Book these guys for your party- you will have NO regrets and NO stress! Love them!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Intense entertainment is by far is the BEST DJ company I have come in contact with. I hired intense to do my wedding 12/10/16 and I can't tell you how many of my guest came up to me asking me for their card because everthing was so great. The right amount of music for all crowds. My 80 yr old Aunt was up dancing because they made the tone so comfortable for everyone to enjoy. The company made sure they understood what type of wedding setting I was looking for-- to the lights, photobooth strips, ceremony and were always in contact with me to double check if they met my requirements. Awsome customer service :) Very easy to talk w them. I also hired them for my dad 60th :) Since i had a winterwonderland wedding they were even able to get me Santa to come for a nice finishing touch..... I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting

Mike, YOU AND YOUR TEAM (Christian Paul -aka- CP and PAULIE D.) ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! INtense Entertainment is PURE INSANITY, OFF THE CHARTS!

We LOVE you guys and enjoyed working with you and are thankful for the relationship we've built. We want to have another party just for the fun of it so we can have you all there because you made the night! Everyone was dancing...Even my boss and my Nonna- that's huge HaHa. It was truly the best night ever! We hope you guys ate- We didn't because every song and mix you did was insane that we didn't want to miss not one song!

& really, we can't thank you enough for ALL of your time, patience and understanding throughout this whole process/planning (especially towards the end). The night wouldn't have been the same without INtense, you guys killed it! AB&MM

Profile Picture User7512639, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first call I had with InTense Entertainment I instantly knew they were the ones for us! Not even five minutes into our first meeting, not only did I already know I was leaving there booking them, but it was by far the most enjoyable meeting I had with any vendor of the entire wedding process! Mike is absolutely one of the best in this industry! His personality, ideas, and enthusiasm, is just unbelievable and he knew exactly the type of vibe and wedding we were going for. The music was incredible and the dance floor was full all night. Mike, Paul, and Christian made sure the night was perfect which it was, and I received so many compliments on them and the energy in the room that night.
I absolutely loved the Step & Repeat backdrop they created to make the night even more luxerious and the live singer they had was just phenomenal. These guys are the best and I want to have another party so I can hire them again!!! If you are seeking an entertainment company for any event, call Mike and his team. You will not be dissapointed!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Some people think that by booking a DJ for your big day, that it doesn't bring enough of a personal touch and character to the event. After working with Mike Stevens and INtense Entertainment, I couldn't disagree more. From the first meeting with Mike, I felt like I was speaking with a good friend who wanted nothing more than to make me and my wife's wedding a day we would never forget. The level of excitement and energy he has towards each and every event he does is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the professional treatment they give you.
Throughout the entire process, Mike and my wife were emailing songs and ideas back and forth to add as much of the music and personal touches we could think of. We went over everything we were looking for in the event and Mike said he would take it from there. Needless to say, they delivered and then some.
Between the live singer we had during dinner, percussion accompaniment during the dance blocks, and even the cocktail hour just created an atmosphere that was unforgettable.
I 100% recommend booking with INtense Entertainment not just because they provide the music and personal touches you want for your wedding, but more because you never feel like they are just a typical wedding vendor. They are there to ensure that you have a party that people will be talking about for years to come!

Profile Picture Craig, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Paulie of INtense Entertainment provided us with the best wedding experience we could have ever imagined! Their flexibility and commitment to making our wedding a night and party remember was impeccable! They're the best and I would use them again and again 10x over!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We use INtense Entertainment for all our parties and they amaze us every time. So of course, we wouldn't have choose anyone else to DJ our wedding. Mike was great from the beginning, he walked us through everything we needed to make our wedding great. Any questions we had, he answered them right away. Mike and Paul as a team work fantastic together. Everyone danced and had a blast. Just WOW. I recommend INtense Entertainment for any type of party, no matter how big or small, you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We were married last weekend and Intense Entertainment rocked the house. Mike had the dancefloor going all night and the way he blended Italian music with American hits was flawless. I cannot begin to describe the level of satisfaction Geraldine and I feel about Mike and Intense Entertaiment. I highly recommed them for any party for which you need entertainment. Thank you again to everyone at Intense for contributing to make our night so magical.

Profile Picture Bill, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks to Michael S. and the Intense Entertainment Group for the incredible job they did for our wedding. We had a great time and so much positive feedback from our guests about their performance. Thanks again for everything.

Profile Picture Enrico, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My friends and family can't stop talking about how amazing the music was at our wedding. It was absolutely amazing. The majority of our guests literally didn't even want to sit down to eat dinner because they wanted to keep dancing. Michael has a really amazing way of reading the crowd and seeing what works. Trust me when I say he really knows what he's doing. You do not need to give him an exact play list. He took what we spoke about and what kind of music and vibes we wanted, and ran with it. So so so happy I used this company. Mike and Paul are the dream team! :)

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

There is nothing but positive things to say about Mike and his team at intense entertainment. They had the crowd up all night and everyone in a great mood. They will definetly be our number one pick for all of our future dj/entertainment needs! So easy to work with and very responsible. Thanks for making the best day in our lives extra perfect!
Joe and Allison