98 Reviews for INtense Entertainment Group

Microphones (5)
Photobooth (5)
Bilingual MC (1)
92 INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

I wanted to personally thank you for such a great job the day of our wedding. You guys fulfilled every single promise and went above and beyond. We could not have found a better team than this. You, Armando, and Eric were amazing. Thank you for your hard work and effort to make this dream come true. It all just felt right. We will be sure to recommend you, guys!

Melvin & Kimberley

Profile Picture Melvin, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting

We had our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and I cannot Thank Intense Entertainment enough for all they did for my wedding. Mike (owner) sat down with us and gave us many options to choose for our wedding, from uplighting to additional instruments being played to photo booths and zap photos. Everyone from his company that came the day of the wedding, were professional, introduced themselves to us and told us their role in the wedding. The MC Paul was great, he really got everyone up and dancing!! There was enough things to worry about leading up to the wedding but I had no worries dealing with INtense, they reassured me not to worry about anything and they were right, everything went perfect. They even supplied my Reverend with their spare microphone when I realized he didn't come with one!! Thanks again INtense Entertainment for keeping my guests dancing throughout the night and keeping my mind at ease throughout my wedding planning!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Amazing company. Great service. We were a difficult couple and they were patient and 100% willing to work with us every step.of the way. We must have given them 30 requests of Italian songs that no one would know. They incorporated all of them perfectly into the night. They definitely did their homework. Great price and great service. I would use them again in the future and highly recommend them.

Photos
Profile Picture Michael, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Paul were great. They played great music and got the crowd dancing . They made sure we were comfortable on our wedding day and gave us a good deal for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone they provide exceptional service. Hope to see you guys at our next event. Thx mike

Profile Picture Maryann, 7/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

These guys did the most phenomenal job at our wedding this past Saturday! I can't say enough! I want to do it again with them!! All they really needed from me was a few songs from each genre that I wanted represented and they LITERALLY nailed our perfect playlist. People of all ages at my wedding could NOT stop talking about how amazing they were. The dance floor was packed! So easy to work with! SO professional, so accommodating. I recommend them 100% without reservation. Loved every minute with the energy they brought!

Profile Picture robin, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

My husband and I cannot say enough about INtense ! From the moment we met Mike, we knew that he and his team were the right choice for our wedding entertainment and they certainly did not disappoint !! Mike, Paul, Zap photographer & photobooth assistant were all amazing and helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives !! We look forward to using there services in the future !

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting

The music and entertainment involved all of our guests. Everyone had a great time and was astonished at the level of quality provided. Mike played a wide variety of music keeping the dance floor packed. But it was the Frank Sinatra singer that brought our wedding to a different level. Thank you so much for being reliable and making our day so special! - Julie and Sam 6/1/18

Profile Picture Julie, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Is there an option for more than 5 stars!? Mike Stevens and his team made our 4/29/18 wedding run smoothly and seamlessly. If there is one thing you want to make sure your guests remember, it's the flow and entertainment of your wedding night. We had multiple language song requests, different genres and specific entrances that were handled with complete precision and accuracy. We had an afternoon wedding, and our MC (Paulie D.) kept the party going as though we were partying into the next night (as this was our request). We met Mike about a year before the actual wedding, he kept in touch with us throughout the year, worked with our crazy schedule, our specific budget along with all of our needs. Thank you INtense for making our wedding stress-free.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Consultation, MC

If we could give INtense Entertainment 100,000,000 Stars, we would ( and that still would not be enough)!!!!! Working with Mike and Paulie was beyond a pleasure, from day 1 ! We heard Paulie play at another event before we were even engaged, when we heard him play my now husband and I looked at one another and said "when we get married one day we HAVE to use this company", and we are so thankful we took their card and used them 2 years later!! They are the most laid back, easy to work with, easy going, happy group of people. My husband and I can not stress enough how amazing they were, you feel like family when you work with them. We took so many pictures with them throughout the wedding because they became a part of our family. They truly understood the vibe we were going for, and the type of music we wanted. EVERY single song that came on was better than the last, and that lasted the entire wedding! We had friends and family tell us that they have never heard better music at a wedding and that they know people getting married that they are recommending them to. The dance floor was packed from start to finish, both young and older guests stayed on the dance floor because they didn't want to miss the next best song! The beautiful white set-up, to the announcements, the music, and the love we felt from INtense Entertainment, was priceless !

We will forever be honored and thankful to have had Mike and Paulie be a part of our day! We hope to one day be able to use them again for another party! You will be SO BEYOND happy if you choose this vendor for your wedding and or any other occasion! We can not thank them enough!

THEY ARE A MUST BOOK, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Daina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was this past Sunday and bc of Intense entertainment, they made our day even more special!! They were so fun, and easy to talk to and work with. They made the night go so smoothly and filled us in about everything that was gonna happen next! The music was amazing and kept our guests dancing non stop!! We had family asking for information so they can use Intense! I love them and will definitely use them again for many more happy occasions and parties to come !! Photobooth was amazing and had our guests taking pictures all night! Lighting and montage were incredible!! I definitely recommend Intense if you want an unforgettable night !!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

My husband and I got married at the Milleridge Cottage on 10/29/17. We hired INtense Entertainment Group and they were awesome! We met with Mike S multiple times to put together our package which included the best team. Our photographers Eric, Denise, and Armando, videographer Teddy, emcee Paul and DJ Mike were all amazing! We highly recommend INtense Entertainment Group for all events!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Intense Entertainment did such an amazing job for our wedding October 8th at Leonards Palazzo! My husband and I had the best time. They kept our guests dancing the whole night long which is exactly what we wanted. Mike was wonderful and met up with us to make sure everything went perfectly. The MC was great too! Thank you again for making our wedding perfect and so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were impressed and happy to work with INtense. Everything was done perfectly, the room looked great and we couldn't be happier. All our guests loved it as well and couldn't stop talking about what a great job they did. Everyone had an amazing time! It was a pleasure working with them and to have had them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

This company is hands down, the best I have ever come across. We used them for our Wedding at the Crest hollow Country Club on August 31st, they did not disappoint one bit. From the lighting, to the music, the zap shots, TV set up, Video montage, the MC, the list goes on. They were extremely professional is everything they did and gave positive ideas for everything we threw at them to make our night, the one that everyone would remember for a life time. If there was a 5+ rating for a company, they would certainly be in that category. Mike and Paul were always on top of everything to make it so much easier on us during our wedding planning process. Mike did an amazing job with the specific music choices and blew it out of the water, While the MC Pauly was constantly the life of the party, getting all the guests to stay interactive and entertained. You want a DJ company that will make your special day a lot easier.... there is no doubt that you have to go with INtense Entertainment and everyone will be talking about the amazing job they did on your day. Thank you again Mike and Pauly

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, MC

Again, you guys were unbelievable last night. Literally made the night, making up for all the screw ups at the venue. Everyone went wild for the music and you guys were at the top of your game.
You guys Absolutely took care of us and really went out of your way. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

When we asked my cousin ( he was married Nov. 2016) who he used as his DJ, he couldn't stop raving about how happy he and his wife were with Intense. We had a great time at his wedding, and since he gave Mike and Paul such glowing reviews, we decided to go with them. We're so happy we made that decision because Mike and Paul are awesome to work with! Super friendly, and made sure we were completely happy. Mike mixed our first dance for us and we couldn't be more thrilled with the way it turned out. Paul also went out of his way to make sure he pronounced my husband's name and his French family names correctly, and I don't even pronounce them right! We got to enjoy the Italian and French songs we requested as well. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely use Intense. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Words can't express how happy my husband Sasha and I were with INtense Entertainment. The moment we got engaged, the first thing that came to mind was booking them for our wedding. Christian Paul and Mike S were more than accommodating- giving us a top notch DJ (Brett), MC (Mike), Percussionist, & Zap Cam man for our special day. They were constantly checking in and touching base to make sure we were getting excited for the big day. Well let me tell you, they totally delivered. No body was sitting, the whole night the dance floor was packed!! I've never seen anything like that before. The MC was completely interactive, the DJ was playing music not only for my generation but for my parents too, the Percussionist was getting my husband and I involved and in tune with all the beats, and the Zap cam guy was capturing such great shots. I felt like I was in a Vegas night club and Studio 54 all in the same night, it was exactly what I had communicated that I wanted. They were so great all my guests kept asking me how I found them and complimenting how wonderful of a job they did. I HIGHLY recommend this company- they're the perfect balance of professional, personable, and talented!! Thank you so much INtense!!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING! I don't even know how to begin describing how incredible of a service Intense provided for our wedding in June 2017. When looking for a DJ, we were looking mostly at cost, because we were on a budget and after visiting many other DJs, we found intense and they offered us the lowest price. After meeting with Michael from intense, we knew immediately that we were so comfortable with him (the affordable price was just a bonus!). I can honestly say my favorite part about our wedding was the music. We asked Michael to play oldies, 90's, and early '00s music and they were spot on the whole night. EVERYONE was dancing during the whole wedding, because it was songs people knew and loved. They read the crowd so well and played songs that I loved so much. I was dancing 95% of the time at my wedding. So many people commented on how great they were. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I would recommend intense to anyone and everyone. Just go in and meet Michael and you'll love him just as much as we did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband Christopher and I can't describe enough of how wonderful everyone in intense entertainment truly was- they all were AMAZING!!!! Mike was wonderful to work with, always answered emails quickly- even let us come and make many trips to see him and ask questions- it was like talking and spending time with family/friends!!!! We absolutely love Mike, we also loved our MC Brett who also talked in Italian and English for our wedding, our photo booth guy Paul, and all the lighting and zap guys!!!!! Everyone keeps saying how amazing our music was and how they loved that they kept everyone dancing all night- our dance floor was packed!!!! We truly LOVED these guys the moment we met them at the Leonard's Palazzo showcase and would definitely recommend everyone to use them and book them for parties!!!! We have lots of friends who are getting married telling us they were phenomenal also and wanting to use them for their weddings. We love you guys at intense entertainment- you don't know how thankful we are to have met such wonderful group of people who played a big part in our beautiful day- ahhhh just AMAZING you guys are!!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

we cannot thank you and your team enough for everything you did for us! You made our wedding dreams come true. Our guest are still raving about the music and photo booth. We wish we could get married everyday thanks to you guys!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was amazing. Amazing. DJ, MC, zapshots, photo booth...everything went flawlessly. We literally had guests asking who they were and commenting about how incredible the music was!! Thank you so, so much!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

INtense was amazing!!! My husband Jim and I were absolutely thrilled with the entire planning process with Mike! He was down to earth, fair, gave us expert advice and made us feel like family! Mike totally got the vibe we were going for on our wedding day and the dance floor was always full !!! He spent a lot of time with us designing a really cool backdrop for our photo booth, and making a beautiful photo montage as well as a special video for my father daughter dance that had everyone at our wedding in tears. We were so blessed to have such an awesome DJ team as everyone knows the music makes the party and INtense didn't miss a beat !!! Thank you sooo much for making the best day of our life so full of fun laughter dancing !

Profile Picture Cherish, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike & Paul were exactly what we were looking for in an Entertainment company...easy to talk to, receptive, responsive, and not pushy at all!! After years of seeing countless entertainment companies, these guys were the top in my opinion. Everyone at our wedding raved about them, they were professional, their setup was gorgeous and sleek, and they made me feel 100% at ease the entire time. Even if you are nervous about your day, Mike & Paul literally made me feel better instantly...exactly what I wanted and then some. The entire party was dancing and the energy was constant and never dull. Book these guys for your party- you will have NO regrets and NO stress! Love them!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Intense entertainment is by far is the BEST DJ company I have come in contact with. I hired intense to do my wedding 12/10/16 and I can't tell you how many of my guest came up to me asking me for their card because everthing was so great. The right amount of music for all crowds. My 80 yr old Aunt was up dancing because they made the tone so comfortable for everyone to enjoy. The company made sure they understood what type of wedding setting I was looking for-- to the lights, photobooth strips, ceremony and were always in contact with me to double check if they met my requirements. Awsome customer service :) Very easy to talk w them. I also hired them for my dad 60th :) Since i had a winterwonderland wedding they were even able to get me Santa to come for a nice finishing touch..... I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/3/16, 1 Review