INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

David L. Married on 07/10/2021

The guys at Intense are thorough, thoughtful and extremely professional.

Mike and Paulie rocked the room all night long. This duo was born for this type of work! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish, even including our extra hour after party. Their professionalism and enthusiasm really shined throughout the night. Eddie on lighting/animation and Alex on percussion were just an excellent compliment to a show stopping party. Can’t thank these guys enough for all they did for us, it truly was one of the most memorable nights of our lives.
  • Vito
    Vito R. Married on 07/02/2021

Great entertainment - Mike and Pauly

Can't recommend INtense Entertainment enough. They were flexible with rescheduling our original 2020 wedding date. Leesa, who managed our communication throughout the entire process was so responsive to any last minute questions and requests. DJ Mike and MC Paul had everyone up and dancing the party. Mike is a great dj that takes your requests into consideration while using his expertise to curate the perfect playlist. My brother is a professional DJ so we had high expectations and they did not disappoint. All around professional and great experience with the company!
  • Cory
    Cory P. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely Unreal

15/10! Wedding of the decade! Mike and Paul from INtense made our dream wedding a reality. Forget the flowers , forget the venue, forget everything! A wedding lives and dies by the entertainment. My wife and I wanted a wedding that would be spoken for months and years to come and that is exactly what we got. From the moment our guests arrived to the moment they left (unwillingly of course),they were On the dance floor having an incredible time. Never have I been to a wedding where this many people had to be asked multiple times to leave so the staff could go home at nearly 2 am! Such an incredible wedding night and we have the BEST team at INtense entertainment to thank. BOOK BOOK BOOOOOOK them immediately!
    If you don’t believe this review, check their Instagram out @intensedjs!!!

THANK YOU MIKE & PAUL!!!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten R. Married on 06/12/2021

100% perfect

From pre planning to final meetings, planning was so fun. Music was so diverse and catered to everyones liking which kept every single one of guests on the dance floor all night long. I could not have asked for a better team to make my night perfect.
  • Daniel
    Daniel C. Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding Event

We used INtense DJ for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. Mike(DJ) & Paul(MC) had our guests on the dance floor all night.
    Leesa was also extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had.
    I would highly recommend hiring them for your next event because they will NOT let you down!
    Jackie E. Married on 04/22/2021

Wedding Inn at New Hyde Park 2021

Amazing night!!!!!! Our wedding was postponed 3x. Intense Entertainment was referred to us by a friend. From the first phone call to the night of our wedding we had the best experience. The team here at intense really helped us every step of the way during the pandemic. They worked closely and professional. We built such a great relationship with everyone. Leesa was always on top of all the emails and got everything done they way we wanted it. A week before the wedding we sat down with Mike the dj to discuss the details of the night. He made us so comfortable it was like we knew each other for years!! I had no doubt at all. We discussed all the music so he had an idea of what we liked. We also had the MC Paul and percussion. The night was a huge success!!! Everyone I mean everyone even our 84 grandmother was the dance floor. All 3 of them really got the crowd going !! We dance to all different genres to please all our guest. Having Paul get the partying going was outstanding!! I recommend this team to anyone who wants a party to remember! ENTENSE ENTERTAINMENT ALL THE WAY,THANK YOU TO ALL,HENRY & JACKIE
  • Alessandro
    Alessandro P. Married on 10/12/2020

Wedding - 12/22/2019

Mike and Paul over at Intense made our wedding so special. From the initial moment we spoke on the phone to setup the appointment (with Leesa), to after our wedding to retrieve photo booth pics, Mike and the team were nothing but professional. We were communicating in the months leading up to our big day and they were so helpful in reminding us of some last minute wedding tasks. They played exactly, and I mean EXACTLY what we wanted, and the timing of it all was nothing short of perfection. All of our guests reported that the music was off the charts and they had a blast. Intense provided the photo booth with attendant and props as well as giveaways throughout the night for kids. I cannot speak highly enough of their dedication to ensuring our day was OUR day and would hope every bride and groom choose Intense for their special day.
  • I
    Isis F. Married on 10/10/2020

Truly amazing experience

Covid forced us to have to move our wedding date to later in the year. Intense made this transition so easy. They were so understanding. About a week before our wedding, we sat down with the DJ and MC and went over the specifics for our wedding. From start to finish Intense was truly there every step of the way. The day of our wedding they delivered! They listened to everything we wanted, never forced anything upon us and didn’t miss a beat. Intense is amazing! If your looking for an honest and reliable entertainment group, I highly recommend Intense Entertainment.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 10/02/2020

Professional, friendly & excellent service

My husband and I highly recommend Intense Entertainment! Mike our DJ and Paul our MC helped make our wedding day magical! Intense Entertainment was able to accommodate our last minute event. They worked with us and helped guide us to incorporate the perfect balance of elegance while adding personal touches to our ceremony, entrance and dinner!
    Erica D. Married on 09/20/2020

The absolute best!!

Intense is the absolute best! They are so personable and so dedicated to ensuring that you and your guests have a GREAT TIME. They go above and beyond to personalize their entertainment, which made our day SO SPECIAL. Their expertise made the night so amazing! Everything from our ceremony music to the last song of the night was just SO PERFECT and SO FUN. We and our guests barely sat down! They also worked so seamlessly with the venue staff so ensure the flow of the night was so smooth. We highly, highly recommend working with this team and we will definitely be using them again!
    Sarah M. Married on 09/13/2020

A+++++++++++++++++

Mike and Paul absolutely made my whole entire wedding. I lost my voice. They played every single song people loved. They read the room and catered to the crowd. Everyone had so much fun. The room from the up-lighting looked phenomenal and the white DJ booth we chose was really classy. Not to mention working with this company all around was the easiest for me. Leesa responds to emails within minutes. They addressed every hurdle with COVID professionally. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking to have a carefree good time!!!!!!
    Brian A. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Wedding Celebration

I knew when we first booked with INtense that we wouldn't have to worry about anything. From the initial meeting all the way through the final dance of our wedding we were informed and taken care of from beginning to end. Because of COVID, we had to move our wedding back an entire year. Leesa was awesome in facilitating that for us without any hesitation or hassle. Mike and MC Paul were amazing on our special day. Everyone danced their butts off and the energy was TOP notch the entire time. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them for an awesome time! Our day was perfect!
    Brian & David 5/15/21
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 01/19/2020

M & A Andress

If you’re looking for not only DJ MC and entertainment but also people who you can build an amazing relationship with these guys are beyond the best. They take the time out to get to know you as an individual as a couple and a little about all your guests. They cater to every single thing you ask for and you need. They are the most honest genuine DJ company in the business. Not only did they accommodate us w DJ and MC but we got an amazing sax player drums and awesome photo booth. We had confetti canons which they perfectly timed to go off we had CO2 guns We had it all bc of these guys!!!! Our guests did not sit down for a minute. Because of them we had the most amazing time anyone could ever want to have at their wedding. They made our night magical, beyond fun and the most memorable night of our lives. Our guest asked for business cards through out the night and guests were calling us the next day for their number. Mike and Paulie we owe you tremendously for the most unforgettable most amazing night of our lives. If we had the option to give you a million stars we would sit here and select each star individually until all million were selected. THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! Best is and understatement!!!!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen M. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing team!

We had an amazing experience with the whole INtense team! The guests at our wedding never stopped dancing! Mike and Paul were incredibly personable and our guests could not stop raving about Nick on the saxophone. We had a specific playlist in mind when it came to our wedding and Mike was awesome in accommodating us. Paul and Mike checked in with us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure that we were having a great time, which we truly appreciated! We couldn’t have asked for a better team to DJ our ceremony and reception!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/18/2019

Our wedding was the time of our life!

Intense Entertainment is out of this world. They far exceeded our expectations for our wedding. When we first met with Mike, the owner, we knew we were in good hands. He was so accommodating and willing to work with all we wanted. Intense played just about every genre of music which is what we love! We had a little bit of everything. Our guests are still raving about what an amazing time they had. Everyone was on the dance for the entire evening. The MC Paul guided the night with such professionalism and made such smooth transitions for all of the nights events. They also did zap shots for us that were so incredible, I stopped the girl at the end of the night to tell her what amazing moments she captured. We also had a photo booth with an endless amount of props, which was also a fan favorite. They also scrolled our engagement photos on the TVs, and put together a slide show for my memorial dance. They were so detail oriented that the entire night was so perfect. They pulled out all the stops with a smoke gun, confetti poppers, and glow sticks. And don’t even get me started on their saxophonist. He brought so much life to the party and was interactive with our guests. Everyone loved him and are still talking about how fun he was. Needless to say if I could give Intense Entertainment 100 out of 5 stars I would. They made our night a true event to remember. We are forever thankful! You guys rock!!
    Theresa Married on 10/13/2019

Experience of a lifetime!

Mike and Paul along with the entire crew blew our wedding away! Our family and friends were ranting and raving over their professionalism, the zap photographer, the outstanding music played, and the most amazing singer Jim Altamore - they couldn’t get enough and neither could we! The dance floor was rocking the whole night! My husband and I had the time of our lives and we couldn’t have had such an amazing wedding without our amazing DJ crew! We would HIGHLY recommend, and will most definitely be using them again in the future!
    Sam A. Married on 09/26/2019

Mikey and Paul crushed it!!!

Intense was great from beginning to end. Mikey and Paul were our dj and mc but everyone in the company was great that we had any interactions with while planning our wedding. Mikey instantly made us feel like they had everything under control as soon as we sat down with him for our first appointment. The day of the wedding everything was handled perfectly the timing for all the music was perfect. All of our guest at the wedding had a blast and said how great the music was. We had people in all age ranges and they all enjoyed and danced to the music at some point during the night. Super great people to work with and genuinely good people, they will do anything they can to make you happy on your day. Thanks for making our wedding day great!!
    Arlene Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely phenomenal!

All I wanted for my wedding was to not leave the dance floor - Mike & the intense crew made this happen not only for me but MY ENTIRE GROUP. Not even exaggerating no was in the seats for the entire party & it was magically. My guests have been none stop calling & texting me to tell me they’ve never been so such a fun wedding & all bc they didn’t leave the dance floor. I can’t thank Intense enough for making our day exactly what I wanted!
    Lindsey L. Married on 08/10/2019

They delivered everything we asked for! By far the best DJs on Long Island

A year ago my sister got married and used the INtense entertainment group for her wedding (DJ and photo booth) and we had the best time! Mike and Paul were awesome and made that wedding so much fun that my husband and I had to use them for our own. We requested Mike and Paul again and they did not disappoint! They were so easy to communicate with and so kind. they got the exact vibe we were going for at our wedding and made that day absolutely perfect! We HIGHLY recommend hiring them for your wedding or any other event, photo booth was awesome too!
  • Carolann
    Carolann Married on 07/26/2019

Party starters!

INtense was absolutely FANTASTIC to work it!! My husband and I got married in July and still talk about (and get told) how great our entertainment was. Definitely our favorite vendor to work with! Mike and Paul were truly so sweet and are amazing at their jobs! They really listened to us and worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted. Leesa is also great with helping with communication! Our photo booth was so much fun! Mike played great music, and Paul had everyone dancing. I cannot day enough about them! Book them! You won’t regret it!!
    Anthony R. Married on 07/12/2019

One in a lifetime

I had an amazing experience and will recommend anyone that I know to (Intense Entertainment Group)
  • Mike
    Mike M. Married on 06/29/2019

The best decision that we made!

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, my wife and I met with numerous vendors. By far, our best experience was with INtense. When we met Leesa and Mike, immediately it was clear to us that they were genuine. Above anything else, this was the reason why INtense stood out to us over other entertainment vendors that we met. Throughout the entire planning process, INtense made things super easy on us. At the final appointment, we met Paul, our M.C. for the event. He was also super genuine and down to Earth. When the event unfolded, INtense really put on a show! Paul kept our crowd motivated and ensured that the party never stopped.
    My wife and I were all over the place that day. It wasn't easy to focus on the event and ensure that things were running smooth. INtense relieved us of this burden, and for that we couldn't be more grateful to them. Anyone looking for event entertainment, look no further than INtense. Without a doubt, the best vendor we chose for our wedding.
    @Leesa, Mike and Paul - thank you all for making the event so incredibly special for us. You're all amazing!
  • John
    John Married on 06/01/2019

Superb Job!

There aren’t enough stars to give to Intense! Mike and Paul did an incredible job as DJ and MC of our wedding. We presented Intense with a bit of a challenge because ours was a day wedding that we wanted filled with the energy of a night party. We wanted the dance floor full and the music inclusive for everyone... not the easiest thing to do with a wedding between an Irish-American and a Brazilian! Not only did Intense accomplish this, they did so with a level of success I could not have ever imagined or expected! Intense takes every care to make sure your wedding reception is exactly what you are looking for... from the correct pronunciation of names to the style of songs and party you want. Extra shout out to Leesa who was a pleasure to work with in organizing the details in advance of the big day.

Your wedding is a special day, and Intense did everything to make our party one I will never forget. I wish I could relive it every weekend! Our friends and family were full of compliments about the music. Intense has our highest recommendation... stellar job!
  • Lauren
    Lauren O. Married on 05/26/2019

5 star Entertainment

Lemme just say we had the best time w intense Mike (DJ) and Paul (MC) were amazing the best personalities as super easy to work with! everyone was saying what a great time they had ..... LEESA best communication I’ve experienced she was always answering me right back any question I had and was my BFF the entire time
    Liz A. Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful to work with. Amazing staff!

When we initially met with Mike and Leesa we instantly vibed. We had given them what we wanted and didn't want the day of the wedding.

The day of our wedding came and they executed everything FLAWLESSLY. Dressed to the 9's and so very personalable!
    The Mc Brett was awesome, along with Mike and the zap shooter. The music was amazing, and diverse for all groups. They were great and professional to deal with and we would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or special occasion!

We are so happy we used them and can't wait to have another occasion in the future!! Highly highly recommend!