INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

INtense Entertainment Group 6
INtense Entertainment Group 7

Arlene D · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely phenomenal!

All I wanted for my wedding was to not leave the dance floor - Mike & the intense crew made this happen not only for me but MY ENTIRE GROUP. Not even exaggerating no was in the seats for the entire party & it was magically. My guests have been none stop calling & texting me to tell me they’ve never been so such a fun wedding & all bc they didn’t leave the dance floor. I can’t thank Intense enough for making our day exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Lindsey Lally · Married on 08/10/2019

They delivered everything we asked for! By far the best DJs on Long Island

A year ago my sister got married and used the INtense entertainment group for her wedding (DJ and photo booth) and we had the best time! Mike and Paul were awesome and made that wedding so much fun that my husband and I had to use them for our own. We requested Mike and Paul again and they did not disappoint! They were so easy to communicate with and so kind. they got the exact vibe we were going for at our wedding and made that day absolutely perfect! We HIGHLY recommend hiring them for your wedding or any other event, photo booth was awesome too!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Anthony Rodriguez · Married on 07/12/2019

One in a lifetime

I had an amazing experience and will recommend anyone that I know to (Intense Entertainment Group)

Sent on 08/07/2019
    INtense Entertainment Group 8
  • Mike

Mike Martelli · Married on 06/29/2019

The best decision that we made!

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, my wife and I met with numerous vendors. By far, our best experience was with INtense. When we met Leesa and Mike, immediately it was clear to us that they were genuine. Above anything else, this was the reason why INtense stood out to us over other entertainment vendors that we met. Throughout the entire planning process, INtense made things super easy on us. At the final appointment, we met Paul, our M.C. for the event. He was also super genuine and down to Earth. When the event unfolded, INtense really put on a show! Paul kept our crowd motivated and ensured that the party never stopped.
    My wife and I were all over the place that day. It wasn't easy to focus on the event and ensure that things were running smooth. INtense relieved us of this burden, and for that we couldn't be more grateful to them. Anyone looking for event entertainment, look no further than INtense. Without a doubt, the best vendor we chose for our wedding.
    @Leesa, Mike and Paul - thank you all for making the event so incredibly special for us. You're all amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • John

John · Married on 06/01/2019

Superb Job!

There aren’t enough stars to give to Intense! Mike and Paul did an incredible job as DJ and MC of our wedding. We presented Intense with a bit of a challenge because ours was a day wedding that we wanted filled with the energy of a night party. We wanted the dance floor full and the music inclusive for everyone... not the easiest thing to do with a wedding between an Irish-American and a Brazilian! Not only did Intense accomplish this, they did so with a level of success I could not have ever imagined or expected! Intense takes every care to make sure your wedding reception is exactly what you are looking for... from the correct pronunciation of names to the style of songs and party you want. Extra shout out to Leesa who was a pleasure to work with in organizing the details in advance of the big day.

Your wedding is a special day, and Intense did everything to make our party one I will never forget. I wish I could relive it every weekend! Our friends and family were full of compliments about the music. Intense has our highest recommendation... stellar job!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren O'Neil · Married on 05/26/2019

5 star Entertainment

Lemme just say we had the best time w intense Mike (DJ) and Paul (MC) were amazing the best personalities as super easy to work with! everyone was saying what a great time they had ..... LEESA best communication I’ve experienced she was always answering me right back any question I had and was my BFF the entire time

Sent on 06/17/2019

Liz Ambrosio · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful to work with. Amazing staff!

When we initially met with Mike and Leesa we instantly vibed. We had given them what we wanted and didn't want the day of the wedding.

The day of our wedding came and they executed everything FLAWLESSLY. Dressed to the 9's and so very personalable!
    The Mc Brett was awesome, along with Mike and the zap shooter. The music was amazing, and diverse for all groups. They were great and professional to deal with and we would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or special occasion!

We are so happy we used them and can't wait to have another occasion in the future!! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ron Ferraro · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing entertainment

Our wedding guests were either late 20s/30s or 55+ in age. We wanted a party with music that appealed only to the younger crowd. Mike inquired throughly about our guests and wanted to make sure everyone was included, even if only for a little while. As it turned out, we trusted his experience and he was 100% on point the whole night. He knew the right balance throughout the night and kept our guests dancing while remembering the older people at the right times. We couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out and so many of our guests, young and old, complimented our DJ and MC on the way out at the end of the night. You can dress a hall up as beautiful as you want, the entertainment is what makes the night, and INtense Entertainment made our wedding night a night to remember.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Nicole K · Married on 01/19/2019

Best entertainment - HANDS DOWN!

DJ Bobby and MC Armando did my wedding a few weeks ago and I serioulsy want to get married again just so I could dance all night! The music was perfect and the crew listened to every single request I made (and I made quite a few). No matter what the stress of planning my wedding was - Intense was the easiest to work with! They answered any questions I had no matter when or what time and they paid attention to every detail. Thank you so much for making my day perfect!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Mike, Brett and the rest of the INtense crew did an AMAZING job at my wedding on Saturday!!! They were considerate to all of our requests from step 1. When it came to the party itself they went above and beyond to keep every person on the dance floor. The amount of texts and calls I have received from guests about the wedding and the music was unbelievable. Thank you INtense for making our day/night!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jojo Tennariello · Married on 11/10/2018

Tennariello Wedding

We use Mikey and Paulu for almost every family event and occasion they always seem to outdue themselves! They had the whole crowd up and dancing THE ENTIRE night. They conformed to all of our needs/wants being that we didn’t have a conventional/traditional wedding! They made it more like a party and the music wasn’t STOP AND GO! We can’t say enough of how amazing they are! You’d be crazy to not use them !!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    INtense Entertainment Group 9

Kaitie · Married on 11/09/2018

Thank you INtense!

We first heard about intense through a friend who’s wedding we were suppose to attend but unfortunately were unable to. Everyone that had attended the wedding was RAVING about how great the music was. That’s when we knew we needed to set up an appt for our upcoming wedding. We met with mike and from the very beginning we had an unbelievable rapport with him. Just a very down to earth guy that you can tell genuinely wants to make your wedding as amazing as he possible can! We immediately knew booking them for our wedding was a no brainer! Never once did we have to worry about a thing with them. Once the wedding day came mike and Paul absolutely brought the house down! Dance floor was always packed. As many of our guests have told us it was a high energy party with great music and lots of dancing. Music might be one of the most important thing for your wedding and a great dj makes all the difference in the world. If that’s what you are looking for than you should look no more! These guys are truly amazing at what they do and to top it all off are really great people!! It’s a win win!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you INtense Entertainment!

Let me begin by saying entertainment was extremely important to us. INtense Entertainment came recommended from a friend and they did not disappoint. Paul was great during out music meeting and really got an idea of what we were looking for on our special day. We were married on October 20th at Peconic Bay Yacht Club. We had Paul as our MC and Bobby was our DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night and they really took into account all the guest, playing a variety of music throughout the night. We also included zap TVs. Everyone loved the candids throughout the night and we were sent 650 photos a couple weeks after the wedding which was great! You guys are the best! Thank you INtense Entertainment for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maria · Married on 10/19/2018

Made our wedding day!

I can not express enough how awesome INtense DJ was at our wedding!! The dance floor only calmed down for dinner, other than that everyone was up and dancing. We enjoyed our wedding so much because of the music, I couldn't leave the dance floor! Highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Debra · Married on 10/13/2018

Intense made my wedding amazing!

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and Intense really made it the best. They were amazing. All of our guests were up and dancing the whole time. They played great music all night. We had zap shots taken through out the night, which were the best candid pictures of the reception. I definitely recommend booking with Intense. They were awesome from the first time we met them. Everything was very easy and I didn’t have to worry the week/day of our wedding. Highly recommend requesting Mike for Dj and Paul for Mc.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • User4845290 · 1+ year ago

What can I say about Mike Stevens and the crew at INtense?! My weddings was September 15. 2018 and literally every single guest was RAVING about the music and still is! Mike was our DJ and Bret was our MC and they absolutely blew it out of the water, Whatever your style, they will listen to every single thing you tell them . guide you towards the right direction , and make your wedding or event unforgettable. They gave us something for everyone, tailoring the music to the feel of the party, and allowing for every single guest to get up on the dance floor at some point. Form start to finish, it was so easy with INtense, and they made it such a pleasurable experience. Upon meeting the team, you instantly feel at home and at ease, which for a bride is so important. If I could give them more stars I would! If you want packed dance floors, you book INtense!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Justine · Married on 08/24/2018

They did a phenomenal job absolutely crushed it ! Our guests were so impressed with the Dj and MC. Truly made our wedding night amazing ! They knew exactly what what to do and our guests never left the dance floor! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Melvin · Married on 08/11/2018

I wanted to personally thank you for such a great job the day of our wedding. You guys fulfilled every single promise and went above and beyond. We could not have found a better team than this. You, Armando, and Eric were amazing. Thank you for your hard work and effort to make this dream come true. It all just felt right. We will be sure to recommend you, guys!

Melvin & Kimberley

Sent on 08/15/2018

Amy · Married on 07/27/2018

We had our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and I cannot Thank Intense Entertainment enough for all they did for my wedding. Mike (owner) sat down with us and gave us many options to choose for our wedding, from uplighting to additional instruments being played to photo booths and zap photos. Everyone from his company that came the day of the wedding, were professional, introduced themselves to us and told us their role in the wedding. The MC Paul was great, he really got everyone up and dancing!! There was enough things to worry about leading up to the wedding but I had no worries dealing with INtense, they reassured me not to worry about anything and they were right, everything went perfect. They even supplied my Reverend with their spare microphone when I realized he didn't come with one!! Thanks again INtense Entertainment for keeping my guests dancing throughout the night and keeping my mind at ease throughout my wedding planning!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing company. Great service. We were a difficult couple and they were patient and 100% willing to work with us every step.of the way. We must have given them 30 requests of Italian songs that no one would know. They incorporated all of them perfectly into the night. They definitely did their homework. Great price and great service. I would use them again in the future and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    INtense Entertainment Group 16
    INtense Entertainment Group 17
    INtense Entertainment Group 18

Maryann · Married on 07/19/2018

Mike and Paul were great. They played great music and got the crowd dancing . They made sure we were comfortable on our wedding day and gave us a good deal for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone they provide exceptional service. Hope to see you guys at our next event. Thx mike

Sent on 07/30/2018

robin · Married on 07/07/2018

These guys did the most phenomenal job at our wedding this past Saturday! I can't say enough! I want to do it again with them!! All they really needed from me was a few songs from each genre that I wanted represented and they LITERALLY nailed our perfect playlist. People of all ages at my wedding could NOT stop talking about how amazing they were. The dance floor was packed! So easy to work with! SO professional, so accommodating. I recommend them 100% without reservation. Loved every minute with the energy they brought!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/06/2018

I used INtense for my wedding in July and they were awesome! They played every song we requested and created a unique playlist based on our tastes to keep everyone dancing. I received multiple compliments on the great mix of songs that played throughout the night! They were flexible when we had special requests, and they cut our entrance song and first dance song perfectlyyyy. Zero complaints!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough about INtense ! From the moment we met Mike, we knew that he and his team were the right choice for our wedding entertainment and they certainly did not disappoint !! Mike, Paul, Zap photographer & photobooth assistant were all amazing and helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives !! We look forward to using there services in the future !

Sent on 07/09/2018

Julie · Married on 06/01/2018

The music and entertainment involved all of our guests. Everyone had a great time and was astonished at the level of quality provided. Mike played a wide variety of music keeping the dance floor packed. But it was the Frank Sinatra singer that brought our wedding to a different level. Thank you so much for being reliable and making our day so special! - Julie and Sam 6/1/18

Sent on 06/18/2018