INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

106 Reviews for INtense Entertainment Group

106 INtense Entertainment Group Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Mike, Brett and the rest of the INtense crew did an AMAZING job at my wedding on Saturday!!! They were considerate to all of our requests from step 1. When it came to the party itself they went above and beyond to keep every person on the dance floor. The amount of texts and calls I have received from guests about the wedding and the music was unbelievable. Thank you INtense for making our day/night!!!

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you INtense Entertainment!

Let me begin by saying entertainment was extremely important to us. INtense Entertainment came recommended from a friend and they did not disappoint. Paul was great during out music meeting and really got an idea of what we were looking for on our special day. We were married on October 20th at Peconic Bay Yacht Club. We had Paul as our MC and Bobby was our DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night and they really took into account all the guest, playing a variety of music throughout the night. We also included zap TVs. Everyone loved the candids throughout the night and we were sent 650 photos a couple weeks after the wedding which was great! You guys are the best! Thank you INtense Entertainment for helping to make our day perfect!

Maria · Married on 10/19/2018

Made our wedding day!

I can not express enough how awesome INtense DJ was at our wedding!! The dance floor only calmed down for dinner, other than that everyone was up and dancing. We enjoyed our wedding so much because of the music, I couldn't leave the dance floor! Highest recommendation!

Debra · Married on 10/13/2018

Intense made my wedding amazing!

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and Intense really made it the best. They were amazing. All of our guests were up and dancing the whole time. They played great music all night. We had zap shots taken through out the night, which were the best candid pictures of the reception. I definitely recommend booking with Intense. They were awesome from the first time we met them. Everything was very easy and I didn’t have to worry the week/day of our wedding. Highly recommend requesting Mike for Dj and Paul for Mc.

• User4845290 · Recently married

What can I say about Mike Stevens and the crew at INtense?! My weddings was September 15. 2018 and literally every single guest was RAVING about the music and still is! Mike was our DJ and Bret was our MC and they absolutely blew it out of the water, Whatever your style, they will listen to every single thing you tell them . guide you towards the right direction , and make your wedding or event unforgettable. They gave us something for everyone, tailoring the music to the feel of the party, and allowing for every single guest to get up on the dance floor at some point. Form start to finish, it was so easy with INtense, and they made it such a pleasurable experience. Upon meeting the team, you instantly feel at home and at ease, which for a bride is so important. If I could give them more stars I would! If you want packed dance floors, you book INtense!!

Justine · Married on 08/24/2018

They did a phenomenal job absolutely crushed it ! Our guests were so impressed with the Dj and MC. Truly made our wedding night amazing ! They knew exactly what what to do and our guests never left the dance floor! I highly recommend!!!!

Melvin · Married on 08/11/2018

I wanted to personally thank you for such a great job the day of our wedding. You guys fulfilled every single promise and went above and beyond. We could not have found a better team than this. You, Armando, and Eric were amazing. Thank you for your hard work and effort to make this dream come true. It all just felt right. We will be sure to recommend you, guys!

Melvin & Kimberley

Amy · Married on 07/27/2018

We had our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and I cannot Thank Intense Entertainment enough for all they did for my wedding. Mike (owner) sat down with us and gave us many options to choose for our wedding, from uplighting to additional instruments being played to photo booths and zap photos. Everyone from his company that came the day of the wedding, were professional, introduced themselves to us and told us their role in the wedding. The MC Paul was great, he really got everyone up and dancing!! There was enough things to worry about leading up to the wedding but I had no worries dealing with INtense, they reassured me not to worry about anything and they were right, everything went perfect. They even supplied my Reverend with their spare microphone when I realized he didn't come with one!! Thanks again INtense Entertainment for keeping my guests dancing throughout the night and keeping my mind at ease throughout my wedding planning!!

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing company. Great service. We were a difficult couple and they were patient and 100% willing to work with us every step.of the way. We must have given them 30 requests of Italian songs that no one would know. They incorporated all of them perfectly into the night. They definitely did their homework. Great price and great service. I would use them again in the future and highly recommend them.

INtense Entertainment Group 1
    INtense Entertainment Group 7
    INtense Entertainment Group 8
    INtense Entertainment Group 9

Maryann · Married on 07/19/2018

Mike and Paul were great. They played great music and got the crowd dancing . They made sure we were comfortable on our wedding day and gave us a good deal for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone they provide exceptional service. Hope to see you guys at our next event. Thx mike

robin · Married on 07/07/2018

These guys did the most phenomenal job at our wedding this past Saturday! I can't say enough! I want to do it again with them!! All they really needed from me was a few songs from each genre that I wanted represented and they LITERALLY nailed our perfect playlist. People of all ages at my wedding could NOT stop talking about how amazing they were. The dance floor was packed! So easy to work with! SO professional, so accommodating. I recommend them 100% without reservation. Loved every minute with the energy they brought!

Kayla · Married on 07/06/2018

I used INtense for my wedding in July and they were awesome! They played every song we requested and created a unique playlist based on our tastes to keep everyone dancing. I received multiple compliments on the great mix of songs that played throughout the night! They were flexible when we had special requests, and they cut our entrance song and first dance song perfectlyyyy. Zero complaints!

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough about INtense ! From the moment we met Mike, we knew that he and his team were the right choice for our wedding entertainment and they certainly did not disappoint !! Mike, Paul, Zap photographer & photobooth assistant were all amazing and helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives !! We look forward to using there services in the future !

Julie · Married on 06/01/2018

The music and entertainment involved all of our guests. Everyone had a great time and was astonished at the level of quality provided. Mike played a wide variety of music keeping the dance floor packed. But it was the Frank Sinatra singer that brought our wedding to a different level. Thank you so much for being reliable and making our day so special! - Julie and Sam 6/1/18

Gabriela · Married on 04/29/2018

Is there an option for more than 5 stars!? Mike Stevens and his team made our 4/29/18 wedding run smoothly and seamlessly. If there is one thing you want to make sure your guests remember, it's the flow and entertainment of your wedding night. We had multiple language song requests, different genres and specific entrances that were handled with complete precision and accuracy. We had an afternoon wedding, and our MC (Paulie D.) kept the party going as though we were partying into the next night (as this was our request). We met Mike about a year before the actual wedding, he kept in touch with us throughout the year, worked with our crazy schedule, our specific budget along with all of our needs. Thank you INtense for making our wedding stress-free.

Daina · Married on 11/11/2017

If we could give INtense Entertainment 100,000,000 Stars, we would ( and that still would not be enough)!!!!! Working with Mike and Paulie was beyond a pleasure, from day 1 ! We heard Paulie play at another event before we were even engaged, when we heard him play my now husband and I looked at one another and said "when we get married one day we HAVE to use this company", and we are so thankful we took their card and used them 2 years later!! They are the most laid back, easy to work with, easy going, happy group of people. My husband and I can not stress enough how amazing they were, you feel like family when you work with them. We took so many pictures with them throughout the wedding because they became a part of our family. They truly understood the vibe we were going for, and the type of music we wanted. EVERY single song that came on was better than the last, and that lasted the entire wedding! We had friends and family tell us that they have never heard better music at a wedding and that they know people getting married that they are recommending them to. The dance floor was packed from start to finish, both young and older guests stayed on the dance floor because they didn't want to miss the next best song! The beautiful white set-up, to the announcements, the music, and the love we felt from INtense Entertainment, was priceless !

We will forever be honored and thankful to have had Mike and Paulie be a part of our day! We hope to one day be able to use them again for another party! You will be SO BEYOND happy if you choose this vendor for your wedding and or any other occasion! We can not thank them enough!

THEY ARE A MUST BOOK, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INtense Entertainment Group 10
    INtense Entertainment Group 11
    INtense Entertainment Group 12

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding was this past Sunday and bc of Intense entertainment, they made our day even more special!! They were so fun, and easy to talk to and work with. They made the night go so smoothly and filled us in about everything that was gonna happen next! The music was amazing and kept our guests dancing non stop!! We had family asking for information so they can use Intense! I love them and will definitely use them again for many more happy occasions and parties to come !! Photobooth was amazing and had our guests taking pictures all night! Lighting and montage were incredible!! I definitely recommend Intense if you want an unforgettable night !!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married at the Milleridge Cottage on 10/29/17. We hired INtense Entertainment Group and they were awesome! We met with Mike S multiple times to put together our package which included the best team. Our photographers Eric, Denise, and Armando, videographer Teddy, emcee Paul and DJ Mike were all amazing! We highly recommend INtense Entertainment Group for all events!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Intense Entertainment did such an amazing job for our wedding October 8th at Leonards Palazzo! My husband and I had the best time. They kept our guests dancing the whole night long which is exactly what we wanted. Mike was wonderful and met up with us to make sure everything went perfectly. The MC was great too! Thank you again for making our wedding perfect and so much fun!!!

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

My wife and I were impressed and happy to work with INtense. Everything was done perfectly, the room looked great and we couldn't be happier. All our guests loved it as well and couldn't stop talking about what a great job they did. Everyone had an amazing time! It was a pleasure working with them and to have had them at our wedding!

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2017

This company is hands down, the best I have ever come across. We used them for our Wedding at the Crest hollow Country Club on August 31st, they did not disappoint one bit. From the lighting, to the music, the zap shots, TV set up, Video montage, the MC, the list goes on. They were extremely professional is everything they did and gave positive ideas for everything we threw at them to make our night, the one that everyone would remember for a life time. If there was a 5+ rating for a company, they would certainly be in that category. Mike and Paul were always on top of everything to make it so much easier on us during our wedding planning process. Mike did an amazing job with the specific music choices and blew it out of the water, While the MC Pauly was constantly the life of the party, getting all the guests to stay interactive and entertained. You want a DJ company that will make your special day a lot easier.... there is no doubt that you have to go with INtense Entertainment and everyone will be talking about the amazing job they did on your day. Thank you again Mike and Pauly

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

Book with INtense and you won’t be disappointed! Mike (DJ), Paul (MC) and Christian (lighting) were the entertainment for my sisters wedding in 2013 and mine recently in 2018 and both weddings were beyond amazing! They kept the dance floor full the entire night, with groups of all ages dancing to all genres. From start to finish they made sure the music and flow of the night was exactly what we wanted and were honest as to what was needed to make for a good party, and what were just nice add-ons. Mike didn’t try to over sell us, which was refreshing in the wedding planning process. We couldn’t have been more impressed with their entertainment on our wedding. Since the night of our wedding we have been getting positive feedback from guests of all ages about how spot on the music was. The dance floor was full until 1:00 am :)

Chris · Married on 08/12/2017

Again, you guys were unbelievable last night. Literally made the night, making up for all the screw ups at the venue. Everyone went wild for the music and you guys were at the top of your game.
    You guys Absolutely took care of us and really went out of your way. Thanks again!

Jeanette · Married on 07/14/2017

When we asked my cousin ( he was married Nov. 2016) who he used as his DJ, he couldn't stop raving about how happy he and his wife were with Intense. We had a great time at his wedding, and since he gave Mike and Paul such glowing reviews, we decided to go with them. We're so happy we made that decision because Mike and Paul are awesome to work with! Super friendly, and made sure we were completely happy. Mike mixed our first dance for us and we couldn't be more thrilled with the way it turned out. Paul also went out of his way to make sure he pronounced my husband's name and his French family names correctly, and I don't even pronounce them right! We got to enjoy the Italian and French songs we requested as well. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely use Intense. I highly recommend them!