Integrity Lighting Inc Reviews

Integrity Lighting Inc

Tulsa, OK
View more information

Meghan Married on 11/19/2016
    Eric Himan and the rest of the team at Integrity Lighting made my dream wedding become a reality! I can't say enough positive things about their professionalism and creativity. I would highly recommend them to any brides out there looking for a way to put the perfect touches on her wedding!
    Becky Married on 09/17/2016
    Having a wedding on completely virgin land with no utilities was a massive challenge. We needed multiple styles of lighting, from spots to ambient to a chandelier for the ceremony, everything had an extra degree of difficulty with no walls, floors, or ceilings. Thankfully, Integrity Lighting came to the rescue! Eric met us on site, spent an hour planning every need, and then walked us through the options. The results were a well lit, ambiant, cozy, and beautiful land wedding! Thank you to the whole team at Intergrity Lighting!
    Tracey Married on 07/02/2016
    Eric was awesome! He went out of his was to check out our venue and give us a quote. I felt completely comfortable with him and didn't feel like I was just being ripped off.
    Sandy Married on 07/02/2016
    Eric from Integrity Lighting was amazing. He went out of his way to make my niece's wedding extra special and work within my budget. Very polite and friendly. Offered suggestions. Definitely recommend this company for lighting needs.
    Janet Married on 07/02/2016
    I used Integrity Lighting for my wedding and Eric was wonderful and also the crew when they came to pick up at the end of the night. The whole experience with them was just so smooth. They also worked with my budget. Loved using them
    Janelle Married on 06/11/2016
    We used Integrity Lighting for our daughter's wedding. They were amazing from start to finish and Eric was wonderful to work with. We were not able to see the venue all set up until after the guests had already arrived at the reception. When my daughter walked in and saw the beautiful lighting (which is what was going to make or break the elegance of the venue) she said, "This is more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be!"
    Thank you, Eric and Integrity Lighting for turning our venue into a beautiful, elegant, fairy tale dream!
    Rebecca Married on 05/28/2016
    Eric at Integrity is absolutely the best! I gave him my vision and budget and he made it happen! He literally made my dreams come true!!!!
    Katie Married on 05/09/2015
    We had to bring the whole reception indoors due to extreme rain. They were able to keep the feel of an outdoor wedding for my clients. The flexibility and level of communication made moving everything inside so much easier! The lighting really made the whole event feel as if we were still outside!
    Dawnette Married on 03/18/2017
    For $1600+ I was shocked at the service we received. The lights were done hours before the reception. The venue was such that lighting couldn't really be tested during the day (and for this reason we were promised that set up would happen the day before). Everything was set up and the guys took off - leaving the wait staff at the venue with instructions of how to turn everything on. The wall washers were different colors (they were all supposed to be the same). The gobo projections in the ceiling were focused differently (they all should have been the same). The exterior lights were never placed and were set to gold light rather than the agreed upon green. The projector with the $$$ custom gobo didn't work and we didn't receive the custom gobo for which we paid $$$. Had the lighting been tested the evening before - or - had one of the employees from Integrity been onsite during the event - some or all of this could have been fixed. The lighting helped the space but it wasn't everything that we paid for