35 Reviews for Instant Memories Photo Booth

Amazing and so much fun!!!
Bonnie responded right away and was ready for the wedding day. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. She brought so many fun props.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Instant Memories provided services for a family event that I was part of. They were amazing and all were very happy. We are already planning to use them again :)

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful service did a great job everyone at the banquet was happy great pictures very good feedback from the members of Memorial Hospital alumni

Profile Picture karen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING!!! Hundreds of fun props, easy to use photo booth, Great pictures, picture album at the end that guests signed. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding this is the one!!!

Profile Picture rebekah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie was wonderful! She was so professional and extremely responsive. The kids at our event LOVED the photo booth! We will be booking her year after year!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I thought Bonnie was great! She was on time, very easy to work with when I wanted to change what the photo print looked like and she is just so personable! Everyone loved all of the different props she brought and I love that she has a link for them afterwards as well as gave a USB of them all to my husband and I! I would highly recommend her and I will definitely plan to use her for any events we may want to add a photo booth to! :) Thank you so much Bonnie! We were so glad to have you!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and friendly. Very responsive and easy to get a hold of with any questions/concerns. Couldn't be simpler, quicker. Nice photo quality and super props!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Instant memories Photo booth for my sister and it was terrific! A huge hit! She had tons of props! Bonnie was very professional and accommodating! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie did what I wanted, exactly in the manner we agreed upon. It's nice not to have to babysit your vendors to make sure they are doing their job. Her prices were fair and reasonable.

Profile Picture John, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

A large variety of props for pictures. Definitely was a great addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The instant photo booth was an amazing time I'm so glad that we picked her she made our day worth remembering thank you so much to Bonnie for all that she did if we have another event I will surely be looking forward to getting her again

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Instant Memories photo booth did an amazing job with my daughter's 5th grade end of the year party. Thank you for making it fun!!!

Profile Picture Jodi , 6/20/17, 1 Review

Pursue it. Very attentive to detail. Beautiful product

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We rent the photo booth for our company Christmas parties and everyone always has such a blast! Definitely a fun, energetic, low maintenance entertainment and everyone gets a keepsake to remember it by!

Profile Picture Bryn, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend Instant Memories! They were wonderful at our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better photo booth company. The photos are very high quality. We were very impressed!! They are the utmost professionals and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with their service :)

Profile Picture User4852253, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie and instant memories photo booth was fantastic! She came early and set everything up so it was ready to go. She had just started to close everything up when my husband and I got a chance to get our pictures so she reopened it back up for us!
She was great with all of our guests and it was a highlight of our night! I would love to have her at an event again!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie was awesome and really easy to communicate with. She was really accommodating with what style of photos we wanted.
Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture User4296821, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved the photo booth! There were lots of creative props and Bonnie helped to customize our photo strip so it really matched the other things in the wedding (menus, programs, etc.). She also was really helpful in finding a photo book that matched our style and taste. Overall great experience! I only wish I had taken more photos myself...

Profile Picture User4258065, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We hired them for three hours and I wish I'd hired them for 4. We had such a great time and I think all the guests had a great time too. They set up a scrapbook which was actually made during the wedding with messages and pictures from all the guests. Super cute and personal. Thank you Bonnie and Brad. Will keep your number close for our next event.

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Having a photo booth at our wedding was AWESOME!!!! Our guests loved it! Bonnie from Instant Memories Photo Booth was fantastic. She is so, very nice, easy to deal & talk with. Her response time to me, was almost immediate (unlike some other photo booth companies, I had spoke with, it took them forever to get back to me). Bonnie's pricing fit our budget, and we are so glad we had her as one of our vendors. - I would totally recommend Instant Memories Photo Booth to everyone,for ANY event. Your guests will LOVE it!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Repeat Customer! Not just for Weddings...

I have contracted Instant Memories Photo Booth 2 years in a row for corporate Holiday functions, and our employees absolutely love it! Working with Instant Memories is incredibly streamlined in terms of setting up dates/times/finalizing contracts. Once onsite, the crew is efficient in setting up the booth and interfacing with venue representatives, as needed. They were incredibly courteous to party-goers and encouraged people to utilize the large selection of props. The print quality of the photos is good, and we especially liked receiving all images in jpeg format as well. The only negative came with issuing payment the day of service. We were under the impression that Amex would be accepted, and we found out after the fact that this vendor cannot accept Amex at this time. I highly recommend Instant Memories Photobooths for any larger scaled parties. Your party-goers get a keepsake, and it helps loosen up the crowd!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests loved the photobooth! All the props were so much fun and I love having the nice photo album to go back and look at how much fun everyone had. The flashdrive was an excellent option, I love having all the photos on a drive, I can send them to people who didn't get a copy in the group photos.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Instant Memories Photo Booth was a fabulous addition to our wedding entertainment! We all had such a great time in the photo booth. Because of the awesome selection of props provided by Instant Memories we were able to create a variety of photos from fun and silly to quite beautiful and classic. Instant Memories Photo Booth was professional, quick to respond to any questions I had, high quality of service and a great price! Thank you Instant Memories Photo Booth for making our wedding a huge success and giving our guests the opportunity to make "instant memories" that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture User3124258, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted to thank Instant Memories Photo Booth for making our wedding day even more memorable. Bonnie was great to do business with, and even gave great recommendations that made the process that much easier. You can tell she truly loves what she does, and it shows. The booth was such a hit, people are still talking about it, and the best part is we have pictures that keep the memories alive forever. I would highly recommend Instant Memories Photo Booth for your wedding, you wont regret it!!

Profile Picture Liam, 12/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Instant Memories Photo Booth for my son's wedding. Bonnie and her husband were nothing short of outstanding! They were professional and so much fun! They got all the guests involved and comfortable in front of the camera... whether it be a funny (oftentimes hilarious!) set of photos, or a more serious one. Every guest got a set of their photos taken (no matter how many times they sat down in front of the camera!) and Bonnie provided a beautiful album to my son and his wife with copies of all the photos taken, along with personal comments written in it by their guests. It is an awesome keepsake from the reception! I would HIGHLY recommend Instant Memories Photo Booth for your wedding and recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jill, [Private], 1 Review