Instant Memories Photo Booth Reviews

37 | Ballston Spa, NY

37 Reviews for Instant Memories Photo Booth

Kris · Married on 09/29/2018

Instant Memories Photo Booth was awesome for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen Party. Bonnie was organized and professional during our event. The girls loved the variety of props and went up multiple times to get photos taken in different combinations. I would highly recommend the scrapbook and photo magnet frames. The girls loved them!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing and so much fun!!!
    Bonnie responded right away and was ready for the wedding day. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. She brought so many fun props.

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

Instant Memories provided services for a family event that I was part of. They were amazing and all were very happy. We are already planning to use them again :)

karen · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful service did a great job everyone at the banquet was happy great pictures very good feedback from the members of Memorial Hospital alumni

rebekah · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING!!! Hundreds of fun props, easy to use photo booth, Great pictures, picture album at the end that guests signed. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding this is the one!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

Bonnie was wonderful! She was so professional and extremely responsive. The kids at our event LOVED the photo booth! We will be booking her year after year!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I thought Bonnie was great! She was on time, very easy to work with when I wanted to change what the photo print looked like and she is just so personable! Everyone loved all of the different props she brought and I love that she has a link for them afterwards as well as gave a USB of them all to my husband and I! I would highly recommend her and I will definitely plan to use her for any events we may want to add a photo booth to! :) Thank you so much Bonnie! We were so glad to have you!!

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2017

Very professional and friendly. Very responsive and easy to get a hold of with any questions/concerns. Couldn't be simpler, quicker. Nice photo quality and super props!

Cara · Married on 09/17/2017

We hired Instant memories Photo booth for my sister and it was terrific! A huge hit! She had tons of props! Bonnie was very professional and accommodating! I would definitely recommend her!

John · Married on 09/09/2017

Bonnie did what I wanted, exactly in the manner we agreed upon. It's nice not to have to babysit your vendors to make sure they are doing their job. Her prices were fair and reasonable.

Cassandra · Married on 07/08/2017

A large variety of props for pictures. Definitely was a great addition to our wedding!

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

The instant photo booth was an amazing time I'm so glad that we picked her she made our day worth remembering thank you so much to Bonnie for all that she did if we have another event I will surely be looking forward to getting her again

Jodi · Married on 06/20/2017

Instant Memories photo booth did an amazing job with my daughter's 5th grade end of the year party. Thank you for making it fun!!!

Pamela · Married on 05/20/2017

Pursue it. Very attentive to detail. Beautiful product

Bryn · Married on 12/14/2016

We rent the photo booth for our company Christmas parties and everyone always has such a blast! Definitely a fun, energetic, low maintenance entertainment and everyone gets a keepsake to remember it by!

Highly recommend Instant Memories! They were wonderful at our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better photo booth company. The photos are very high quality. We were very impressed!! They are the utmost professionals and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with their service :)

Stacey · Married on 08/22/2015

Bonnie and instant memories photo booth was fantastic! She came early and set everything up so it was ready to go. She had just started to close everything up when my husband and I got a chance to get our pictures so she reopened it back up for us!
    She was great with all of our guests and it was a highlight of our night! I would love to have her at an event again!

Bonnie was awesome and really easy to communicate with. She was really accommodating with what style of photos we wanted.
    Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Deanna · Married on 07/05/2014

We hired them for three hours and I wish I'd hired them for 4. We had such a great time and I think all the guests had a great time too. They set up a scrapbook which was actually made during the wedding with messages and pictures from all the guests. Super cute and personal. Thank you Bonnie and Brad. Will keep your number close for our next event.

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2013

Having a photo booth at our wedding was AWESOME!!!! Our guests loved it! Bonnie from Instant Memories Photo Booth was fantastic. She is so, very nice, easy to deal & talk with. Her response time to me, was almost immediate (unlike some other photo booth companies, I had spoke with, it took them forever to get back to me). Bonnie's pricing fit our budget, and we are so glad we had her as one of our vendors. - I would totally recommend Instant Memories Photo Booth to everyone,for ANY event. Your guests will LOVE it!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Instant Memories Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Lisa, we had a great time at your wedding. Your guest were a blast, especially the little ones.

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2013

My guests loved the photobooth! All the props were so much fun and I love having the nice photo album to go back and look at how much fun everyone had. The flashdrive was an excellent option, I love having all the photos on a drive, I can send them to people who didn't get a copy in the group photos.

Instant Memories Photo Booth was a fabulous addition to our wedding entertainment! We all had such a great time in the photo booth. Because of the awesome selection of props provided by Instant Memories we were able to create a variety of photos from fun and silly to quite beautiful and classic. Instant Memories Photo Booth was professional, quick to respond to any questions I had, high quality of service and a great price! Thank you Instant Memories Photo Booth for making our wedding a huge success and giving our guests the opportunity to make "instant memories" that will last a lifetime!

Liam · Married on 12/22/2012

I wanted to thank Instant Memories Photo Booth for making our wedding day even more memorable. Bonnie was great to do business with, and even gave great recommendations that made the process that much easier. You can tell she truly loves what she does, and it shows. The booth was such a hit, people are still talking about it, and the best part is we have pictures that keep the memories alive forever. I would highly recommend Instant Memories Photo Booth for your wedding, you wont regret it!!

• User3126242 · event on: 12/21/2012

Bonnie was great, she went above and beyond to make sure that my birthday party was one to remember. The girls had so much fun with her props, and we have pictures and memories to last a lifetime.

• User3226946 · event on: 04/27/2013

Bonnie from Instant Memories Photo Booth was amazing and helped make our event even more memorable. Everyone loved the fun props and were lining up over and over again to try new props with different people. Pictures printed immediately and people were walking around showing their pictures to each other. They were even taking picture of the pictures to post on Facebook. It was certainly a hit at our party and added another level of fun for all of the guests.