Instant Memories Photo Booth Reviews

BONNIE DID A FANTASTIC JOB COULDN'T BE MORE SATISFIED

Sent on 07/16/2019

Billie Jo Oliver · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

I used Instant Memories Photo Booth for my daughters wedding, and it was a fantastic experience! Bonnie was wonderful! Easy to get ahold of, always returned calls quickly, very pleasant and professional! We used the photo booth for the guest book. All our guests took pictures, and left messages for the bride and groom in the book. Everyone also got their own copy of the picture to take with them! She even went around, and asked guest if they got their picture done yet. Overall a fantastic experience! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cicily · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome part of our reception

Bonnie was extremely easy to work with, she was on time, and stayed a little later to let our guests keep taking pictures! Highly recommend to anyone to add to their reception, your guests will love it!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kris · Married on 09/29/2018

Instant Memories Photo Booth was awesome for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen Party. Bonnie was organized and professional during our event. The girls loved the variety of props and went up multiple times to get photos taken in different combinations. I would highly recommend the scrapbook and photo magnet frames. The girls loved them!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing and so much fun!!!
    Bonnie responded right away and was ready for the wedding day. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. She brought so many fun props.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

Instant Memories provided services for a family event that I was part of. They were amazing and all were very happy. We are already planning to use them again :)

Sent on 01/05/2018

karen · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful service did a great job everyone at the banquet was happy great pictures very good feedback from the members of Memorial Hospital alumni

Sent on 09/30/2017

rebekah · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING!!! Hundreds of fun props, easy to use photo booth, Great pictures, picture album at the end that guests signed. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding this is the one!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

Bonnie was wonderful! She was so professional and extremely responsive. The kids at our event LOVED the photo booth! We will be booking her year after year!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I thought Bonnie was great! She was on time, very easy to work with when I wanted to change what the photo print looked like and she is just so personable! Everyone loved all of the different props she brought and I love that she has a link for them afterwards as well as gave a USB of them all to my husband and I! I would highly recommend her and I will definitely plan to use her for any events we may want to add a photo booth to! :) Thank you so much Bonnie! We were so glad to have you!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2017

Very professional and friendly. Very responsive and easy to get a hold of with any questions/concerns. Couldn't be simpler, quicker. Nice photo quality and super props!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cara · Married on 09/17/2017

We hired Instant memories Photo booth for my sister and it was terrific! A huge hit! She had tons of props! Bonnie was very professional and accommodating! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2017

John · Married on 09/09/2017

Bonnie did what I wanted, exactly in the manner we agreed upon. It's nice not to have to babysit your vendors to make sure they are doing their job. Her prices were fair and reasonable.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/08/2017

A large variety of props for pictures. Definitely was a great addition to our wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

The instant photo booth was an amazing time I'm so glad that we picked her she made our day worth remembering thank you so much to Bonnie for all that she did if we have another event I will surely be looking forward to getting her again

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jodi · Married on 06/20/2017

Instant Memories photo booth did an amazing job with my daughter's 5th grade end of the year party. Thank you for making it fun!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Pamela · Married on 05/20/2017

Pursue it. Very attentive to detail. Beautiful product

Sent on 05/30/2017

Bryn · Married on 12/14/2016

We rent the photo booth for our company Christmas parties and everyone always has such a blast! Definitely a fun, energetic, low maintenance entertainment and everyone gets a keepsake to remember it by!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Highly recommend Instant Memories! They were wonderful at our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better photo booth company. The photos are very high quality. We were very impressed!! They are the utmost professionals and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with their service :)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Stacey · Married on 08/22/2015

Bonnie and instant memories photo booth was fantastic! She came early and set everything up so it was ready to go. She had just started to close everything up when my husband and I got a chance to get our pictures so she reopened it back up for us!
    She was great with all of our guests and it was a highlight of our night! I would love to have her at an event again!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User5081417 · event on 05/15/2015

Bonnie and her family were at the event before even promised. The photo booth was great! We used the regular booth for 2 hours. She had lots of interesting props that the kids loved and did all that was promised. I found her on line and would definitely use her services again. Thanks Bonnie et all for adding to a great evening!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Steven · event on 09/06/2014

Instant Memories was very easy to work with. The photo booth was a highlight of my daughter's Sweet 16. Several parents noted that the photo booth was a great idea for the party and inquired into cost. When I mentioned the price they all agreed it was well worth it. Thank you to Bonnie from Instant Memories for a memorable evening for everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Bonnie was awesome and really easy to communicate with. She was really accommodating with what style of photos we wanted.
    Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/03/2014
  • W

Wendy · event on 07/11/2014

When you throw a party it is hard to get pictures with the flurry of activity going on. It was great to have a keepsake of most of the party goers. Bonnie was professional, organized,& prompt. The props were and booth were new in appearance and great variety of props. It is impossible to walk out of the booth without giggling. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Deanna · Married on 07/05/2014

We hired them for three hours and I wish I'd hired them for 4. We had such a great time and I think all the guests had a great time too. They set up a scrapbook which was actually made during the wedding with messages and pictures from all the guests. Super cute and personal. Thank you Bonnie and Brad. Will keep your number close for our next event.

Sent on 07/07/2014