Kim Handy Reviews

Kim Handy 3
Kim Handy 4
Kim Handy 5

Rachael · Married on 05/20/2017

Mrs Kimberly Handy was the best wedding officiant anyone can ask for. Very professional, on time,friendly,pleasant, smart and her price range was affordable and reasonable.
    I highly recommend her to any couples to perform their wedding ceremonies.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Erika · Married on 05/06/2017

Mrs. Handy was simply amazing! She met with us prior to the wedding date to go novel our expectations, and she gave us great advice for our future. She assisted us in writting our vows and was very attentive our ceremony requests. My husband and I are of mixed race and faith and hit many roadblocks finding a pastor. Mrs. Handy's attributes and talents were so eclectic and unique, that we were highly pleased!!! I will definitely reccomended her without hesitation.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/18/2017

Kim was exceptional the day of our wedding! She was patient and understanding during the planning process and her pricing was very reasonable. I appreciated her willingness to have a moment of silence for our loved ones during the ceremony. Thanks Kim! We will definitely recommend your services to our family and friends!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kim Handy's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was an absolute pleasure serving as your Officiant. I know you and Ricardo will be happy for many years to come!

Deborah · Married on 03/11/2017

Kim is fantastic. Lots of thought and options for the ceremony. Listened to what we wanted and performed great at the wedding. She was great with our guests as well. She drove quite a ways to our house and arrived exactly when she said she would.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kim Handy's reply:

Awww Deborah you and Mark are so kind and it was a pleasure to work with you both. Take care!!!

Tk · Married on 02/18/2017

Kim met all of our needs. She responded quickly, calmed a nervous bride, and did all that we asked of her. She is warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and gorgeous! We are so thankful that she was able to officiate our happily ever after.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Lakeshia · Married on 12/17/2016

Kim has shown my family nothing but empathy, kindness, and professionalism during our trying times. My sister (the bride) planned her wedding for 2 years and nothing went as planned due to her unexpected admission into a hospital. With less than 24 hour notice, Kim showed up to the hospital and officiated my sister's wedding and showed nothing but compassion the entire time. A hospital wasn't the ideal place for a wedding ceremony and Kim was very patient with the many setbacks we endured such as not starting on time, difficulty maneuvering through the hospital, and comforting the bride who is currently non-vocal. The bride received a tracheotomy as part of her treatment which disabled her from speaking. Kim's improvision during reciting of vows made this circumstance less awkward and provided the bride with ease when saying "I do" to her groom. Kim, you have been a heaven sent to my family and it was a pleasure working with you! Sincerely, LaKeshia W. and The Hogans

Sent on 12/18/2016

Angelica · Married on 05/19/2018

She very professional and easy going. We highly recommend her.

Kim Handy 6
    Kim Handy 7
    Kim Handy 8
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Elaine · Married on 01/04/2018

Instantido Recommendation-Kimberly Handy

We used Kim for our wedding October 2018. She kept it very simple, which is what we wanted, and was really great to work with. She has an awesome personality and is very well suited for a non-religious ceremony which suited our needs.

Sent on 10/29/2018