Kim Handy Reviews

Kim Handy 7
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 01/26/2019

Edwards Wedding 01/26/2019

Kim was a great officiant! She was very professional and courteous throughout the entire wedding planning process! She answered all of our questions and gave us her personal number to reach her! The best part was having a video chat session to get to know her! It was a pleasure working with her!

• Lakeysha

Lakeysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding

Kimberly Handy was absolutely wonderful.
    We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!
    She was professional, very nice she felt like part of the family. My husband and I both felt at ease with her and she made the whole process of our ceremony very easy. Do not hesitate to make her a part of your special. We cannot recommend her enough!
    Thanks again Kimberly!
    Lakeysha & Anthony

Mayra · Married on 10/19/2018

She nailed it!

Kim was at our service at the last minute due to a death in the family of our original minister. She responded very quickly and got all my information in one phone call. She was very helpful in answering all our questions and made it stress free. She personalized our ceremony with a story of us and also included a lasso unity, that she was not familiar with, beautifully as if she had did it 100 times before. We loved our ceremony and experience with Kim. Thank you!

Larissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding officiant

She was so understanding to what we wanted on our wedding day. She was on time and very responsive to any questions we had. She is such a beautiful person.

Kim Handy 8
    Kim Handy 9
    Kim Handy 10

Nikisha · Married on 09/22/2018

Kimberly was awesome. She was always available when I had questions. Her delivery of my ceremony was amazing.

Kim Handy 11

Rusom Teferi · Married on 09/22/2018

Day of Love

Kim is AMAZING!!!! she was totally integrated into the ceremony physically, spiritually and emotionally. Our wedding was one of the most amazing days of my life and it was made possible in part to her professionalism and attention to detail. Love U Kim!

Kim Handy 12
    Kim Handy 13
    Kim Handy 14
    Kim Handy 15
    Kim Handy 16
    Kim Handy 17

natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Kim brought my overall vision to life... she told "Our story" which make the wedding more personalized and our guests got a chance to really hear how we met and fell in love. She was very accommodating and help our day go smoothly!

Alondra · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim is amazing! She was always available for my questions either by text or call. She showed up on time and walked me and my husband through the ceremony. The ceremony itself was performed beautifully and she accommodated all of my requests while also guiding and advising us. I definitely recommend Kim she will make your special day beautiful and stress free!

Valica · Married on 06/23/2018

KIM IS AMAZING!! From the first day we reached out to Kim she has been AWSOME! My husband and I live in Louisiana and chose to have our wedding in Houston, Tx. The first phone conference we had we knew Kim was perfect to officiate our union. Her positive attitude gave us so much peace with planning a wedding out of state. She was so professional and any questions we had she was quick to respond whether phone call, email or text. We spoke back and forth for months and the first time we all met was the day before the wedding. As a bride I was already a ball of nerves but Kim made me feel worry free as she guided us through the ceremony and our vows. We had no worries as the day came near. To this day we are so grateful for Kim as she will forever be a part of this new chapter in our lives. Thank You So Much Kim!!
    Love,
    Valica & Ray
    6.23.18

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Kim Handy 18

Kim Handy's reply:

Awww what a wonderful surprise to see this. Valica and Ray your wedding was so amazing, unique and filled with cultural elements that were executed with perfection. I wish you and your hubby Ray all of the absolute best!

Brittney · Married on 04/15/2018

I am thankful to Ms. Handy for preparing and executing our ceremony so well. From the first phone conference, she was very professional. She brought a lot of great energy and presence during the officiating of our wedding. We chose not to write our own vows. She asked us a few questions about ourselves and the way she meshed it together was so beautifully worded. I was moved to tears ( & I tend to be impassive). I even forgot to make a copy of my license. Reached out and yep, you guessed it, she had me covered with a copy! I am so grateful to her. She put together something better than we could have hoped for. Our guest loved the ceremony as well. Thank You for making our day so special. You're the best! : )

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kim Handy's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney! Your wedding was amazing and fun. I wish you and Raymond all the best in your future and your marriage. ~ Kim

Anwar · Married on 02/03/2018

Kim exceeded every expectation I had of her. I hired her for an out of town wedding in Austin, and from the start, she was great. We exchanged several e-mails, and she was always prompt with her replies. We also had a phone consultation before the actual wedding. However, what really impressed me about Kim was what we did on our wedding day.

Since she had never been to the venue if Austin, Kim arrived there four hours early to familiarize herself with the chapel (Chapel Dulcinea). She spoke to everyone there and contacted me so I knew my bride and I had nothing to worry about. When my bride and I arrived there, Kim became this super liaison. She checked on both of us, but proceeded to help my soon-to-be wife get ready. She really went above and beyond. When I was done and ready to walk to the chapel, I started to get lost because it was nighttime and the trail to the chapel was dimly lit. Out of the blue, Kim turns the corner and grabs my arm to escort me to the venue since people were waiting on me. It is like she had some sort of radar that said "The groom is lost."

It was less than 40 degrees and windy, but Kim never flinched. Never even commented about the weather. She performed the ceremony flawlessly, and she literally waited for my bride and I to finish taking pictures to give us our marriage certificate. She could have easily left because it was so cold, but she just smiled and supported us the entire way.

I cannot think of a better person to perform your marriage ceremony.

Anwar

Sent on 02/14/2018

Kim Handy's reply:

Awwww this is so kind of you. You and Bernice are such an amazing couple and it was a pleasure to serve both of you. I wish you all the best on this journey called marriage ❤.

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Love working with Kimberly! She is great to work with and very personalable with I the planner and the couple. She was very prompt to the rehearsal and wedding. She made the guest laugh during the ceremony and I just love that. I will be working with her again in the near future.

Eboni · Married on 12/31/2017

Ms. Kim was very professional during our wedding planning process. She made contact with me several times leading up to our wedding to see how the things were going with my husband and I. Ms. Kim came to the wedding rehearsal on time and prepared. A month out from the wedding Ms. Kim called me and asked questions about my husband and I relationship so that the wedding ceremony could very personal. We really enjoyed that.

Chantal · Married on 11/17/2017

Kim has such a beautiful spirit. She was calm and put us both at ease. The words were perfectly tailored to us. She really listened to our love story and made wonderful suggestions i would not have though to include. I would hands down recommend her to all.

Kim Handy 19

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing and soo nice! I would recommend her to everyone. I felt like she knew my husband and I right after the first phone call and having her standing up there with us was just perfect. In a rush of nerves and excitement looking over to her smiling face was a relief!Thank you Kim: )

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kim Handy's reply:

Heyyyyy Angela & Chad! Thank you so much for these kind words. You too are the cutest couple. I hope you are adjusting to married life and enjoying each other. I wish you all the best and I pray blessings over your marriage. ~ Kim

Mikal · Married on 10/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process. From the first meeting all the way through the big day.

She was always available for any questions an even helped out with our marriage license. She was calm and made me feel at ease. As someone who is afraid of being in the spotlight. She made it easier for me to keep my composure. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Kenneth

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2017

I happened to find Kim on weddingwire a couple months prior to our wedding and I am so happy that we decided to go with her to marry us! From the beginning she was so calm and honestly it made me feel comfortable with her. We talked prior about how we would like the ceremony to go and discussed different ideas/themes. I could not have asked for a better ceremony and I have Kim to thank for that!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Kim Handy 20

Kim Handy's reply:

Awww thank you so much. I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect for your ceremony and I believe it was. I love what I do and you were so easy to work with. ~ Kim

Melba · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim was absolutely OUTSTANDING! Our previous officiant fell through 6 days before our wedding and I was freaking out. My husband found Kim, contacted her, and she responded immediately! She was able to accommodate our schedule and did an amazing job! She is professional, poised, patient and very warm. We HIGHLY recommend Kim!

Rubi · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim was able to come to our wedding on such short notice and provided such an amazing service even after the recent events of hurricane harvey. I highly recommend her services! She is so amazing and goes above and beyond. We literally could not have had the wedding without her!

Sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Kim was so lovely and helpful. She asked exactly what we wanted and delivered. She was prompt, and even drove out to the location a few days earlier to make sure she had the right address. Five stars!

Lailah · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing!!!!! Very professional!!!

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

We wanted an officiant for our vow renewal in Galveston. We are from Phoenix so a lot of our communication was text or email. Before I hired kimberly,I checked her website and was impressed with her style and types of services. She's very kind and helpful. She checked on me multiple times. Her prices are very very reasonable. I highly recommend miss Kimberly she was perfect for us!!

Marnita · Married on 05/27/2017

Kim is amazing!!!! We received a cancellation from another officiant 8 weeks before our wedding date and Kim stepped right in after being contacted and eased our minds. Everyone in attendance at the ceremony is still raving about how perfect it was. She is really a beautiful, kind-hearted person that is definitely pursuing the right business. I will continue to refer her services to everyone I know. We are very thankful that Instant I Do was apart of our special day!

Rachael · Married on 05/20/2017

Mrs Kimberly Handy was the best wedding officiant anyone can ask for. Very professional, on time,friendly,pleasant, smart and her price range was affordable and reasonable.
    I highly recommend her to any couples to perform their wedding ceremonies.

Erika · Married on 05/06/2017

Mrs. Handy was simply amazing! She met with us prior to the wedding date to go novel our expectations, and she gave us great advice for our future. She assisted us in writting our vows and was very attentive our ceremony requests. My husband and I are of mixed race and faith and hit many roadblocks finding a pastor. Mrs. Handy's attributes and talents were so eclectic and unique, that we were highly pleased!!! I will definitely reccomended her without hesitation.