Inspired Confections Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pamela K. Married on 10/17/2020

Professional, extremely delicious, crafty

Inspired confections was absolutely the best choice for designing, making, and implementing our dream of a wedding cake and desserts. Every piece of detail was perfection. And for the taste!! Wow!! Extremely delicious, soft, delicate and leaves you wanting more. Everyone said it was the best dessert and cake they ever had!! I wish I could redo my wedding day just to eat more of it!! And the price was very reasonable.
    Madison B. Married on 08/23/2020

Simple, Personable, Homemade

Becky was amazing to work with! Her prices are the best I have seen and the quality was great. We had 4 different cupcakes and a small 8” cake to cut. She checked in with us regularly, and was flexible enough to individually package our cupcakes with COVID. Would recommended to anyone!
    Shelby J. Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing Service

She was amazing to work
    with! Everything was perfect and tasted great!! even had our cake two days later and tasted like it was just made.
    Emily A. Married on 08/02/2020

Inspired Confections

We had a fantastic experience working with Becky. She was extremely flexible especially when we had to postpone our daughter’s wedding due to Covid 19. Becky took our daughter’s ideas and made a beautiful cake along with cupcakes. Everything was delicious! We highly recommend Inspired Confections!
    Christina Married on 11/02/2019

Best Prices and Best Flavors Ever

Becky did an amazing job with our wedding desserts! She made a small wedding cake in addition to cupcakes for our guests. They were absolutely amazing! We were able to take some home after the reception and a direct quote from my husband was "This is the best cake I've ever had!". Enough said. I looked high and low for a baker who fit into our budget. You really cannot beat her fair prices, but do not have to compromise on taste! Becky was also willing to drive a long distance to bring our desserts to the venue for a small travel fee. Thank you Becky for making our wedding so 'sweet'!
  • LaShonda
    Lashonda Married on 08/10/2019

OMG Excellent

Becky, was top notch to the core excellent. Everything was great from taste testing, and last minute add ons. The cake and cupcakes were so tasteful and moist. Everyone loved it. I would use her again for another event.
    Karlee B. Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Amazing, patient, kind, and make the process easy!
    Ali F. Married on 06/08/2019

Satisfied Bride

Highly recommended! Loved it all, from the tasting to the day of, everything was flawless. We had a three layer cake and 500 mini cupcakes and they were all gone by the end!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 05/18/2019

Rustic Cake

Rebecca put together the perfect cake and dessert spread for our rustic, country wedding. My guests loved the mousse cups...so much that there were none left over! She had never tried baking the cake we requested - a 6" Champagne velvet layer cake but you would have thought she makes them everyday. Thank you Becky for going above and beyond for us!
    Ann M. Married on 10/26/2018

Choose Inspired Confections for your special occasion! You will not regret it!!!

Becky is an absolute pleasure to work with! Everyone at our wedding raved about the desserts. Prices are so reasonable! I know people have spent what I did on a whole dessert bar just on cake alone. All I did was send Becky a couple pictures of cakes we liked and see created the perfect one for our day! Can't go wrong choosing Inspired Confections!!!
    Lexie Married on 10/06/2018

Cakes, cupcakes, and truffles!

From the initial meeting and tasting, we knew that our experience with Becky and Inspired Confections would be different. After serving us over 10 different cupcake options, we settled on a large classic wedding cake, 200+ cupcakes of different flavors, and delicious truffles that would serve as favors. Becky was so responsive and flexible throughout the process, even agreeing to package up the truffles using the boxes and stickers I provided. Everything was simply delicious! Our guests are still savoring the last of the cupcakes and truffles and enjoying every last bite! Thank you Becky!!! Highly recommend!!!
    Brooke Married on 09/08/2018
    Becky was so responsive from day one! We were able to do a tasting which was amazing and to be honest I could have had any single one of them flavors for the cake and would have been satisfied because they were all great! Even my husband who says he doesn't like cake enjoyed it too! We wanted something super simple for our rustic wedding and that is what we got! There was never any feeling of being rushed or pushed it was a very easy process. In addition to the cake, we had gluten free cupcakes for some of our guests and they LOVED them!
    Victoria Married on 08/11/2018
    We loved our cake!! Finding something gluten free and delicious proved impossible before Inspired Confections. We did choose a smaller cake, and not everyone is a gluten free fan, but it was picture perfect. I can’t wait to try it again in a year.
    Jen Married on 06/09/2018
    Becky is awesome--her cakes/cupcakes were equally delicious and lovely!! She was easy to work with, extremely accommodating. The cake tasting was also very fun:)!
    Melissa Married on 05/12/2018
    Becky was amazing to work with and everyone RAVED about our cupcakes!
    Lindsay Married on 04/28/2018
    We used Inspired Confections for our wedding in April and everyone raved about our wedding cake! I even had friends coming over that Sunday to steal some leftovers.

I was nervous at first because I have a peanut, treenut and gluten allergy but Becky was wonderful to work with and had plenty of items to taste and choose from. It's difficult to find really good gluten-free cake options and Becky's was delicious! She's also a master at designing the cake - I showed up to the tasting with a few pictures of what I was looking for from Pinterest and she made it happen within our budget and my dietary needs!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 11/04/2017
    Becky was great to work with! The cake and cupcakes she made for my wedding not only looked great but tasted amazing! She was easy to get a hold of and made sure that I was able to customize the cake that I wanted. Thank you!
    Kirstin Married on 10/01/2017
    Inspired Confections did an amazing job with my wedding cake, and my cupcakes. My husband and I were blown away at how everything came together. Also, Inspired Confections went out of the way, to make my sister her very own Dairy-Free Cupcakes so that way she did not feel left out! We will definitely be using Inspired Confections in the future for our baking needs!
    Katie Married on 09/23/2017
    Becky had so many delicious options to choose from. Ordering was very flexible and I didn't feel limited or forced into any decision.
    Emily Married on 09/16/2017
    Inspired Confections was perfect in every way! From the first time emailing with her to the delivery of our gorgeous cake, pie and cookies she's very professional and down to earth. I had 3- 10" cakes; all different flavors, 12" pie and 5 dozen cookies. They will work with all your wants and needs. My guests weeks after my wedding still talk about how delicious the cake was. I will be doing business with her in the future and will recommend her to anyone!
    Becky Married on 08/19/2017
    Becky's desserts are amazing! Her display is beautiful and everything is absolutely delicious!
    Lacey Married on 08/12/2017
    Becky with Inspired Comfections was absolutely amazing to work with. She is great with explaining everything and never pushes anything. She has a wide range of flavors for cakes and icings and she will also make ANY of those tasty flavors gluten-free. Her gluten-free cakes/cupcakes are amazing and are probably one of the best gluten-free sweets I've ever had. We would highly recommend her!!
    Sophia Married on 08/06/2017
    We loved working with Inspired Confections! Becky made the most wonderful samples for our cake tasting, and ultimately made us a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake! She even created an icing design to match the lace of my wedding dress. Our wedding cake was definitely a piece of art, not to mention delicious!
    Melissa Married on 07/15/2017
    I was extremely happy with the cake and cupcakes Inspired Confections made for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and delicious. Many of my wedding guests commented about the taste and quality of the cupcakes; the best they ever had! I would highly recommend Inspired Confections for your upcoming event!
    Maru Married on 07/15/2017
    Becky was amazing in every way! I wanted at least 5 different desserts and she made it possible! Fast replys through email! Easy to work with. Best cupcakes I've ever had! Seriously!!