Inspired Confections Reviews

Inspired Confections 6
Inspired Confections 7

Karlee Blank · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Amazing, patient, kind, and make the process easy!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ali Farrington · Married on 06/08/2019

Satisfied Bride

Highly recommended! Loved it all, from the tasting to the day of, everything was flawless. We had a three layer cake and 500 mini cupcakes and they were all gone by the end!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ann Magargee · Married on 10/26/2018

Choose Inspired Confections for your special occasion! You will not regret it!!!

Becky is an absolute pleasure to work with! Everyone at our wedding raved about the desserts. Prices are so reasonable! I know people have spent what I did on a whole dessert bar just on cake alone. All I did was send Becky a couple pictures of cakes we liked and see created the perfect one for our day! Can't go wrong choosing Inspired Confections!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lexie · Married on 10/06/2018

Cakes, cupcakes, and truffles!

From the initial meeting and tasting, we knew that our experience with Becky and Inspired Confections would be different. After serving us over 10 different cupcake options, we settled on a large classic wedding cake, 200+ cupcakes of different flavors, and delicious truffles that would serve as favors. Becky was so responsive and flexible throughout the process, even agreeing to package up the truffles using the boxes and stickers I provided. Everything was simply delicious! Our guests are still savoring the last of the cupcakes and truffles and enjoying every last bite! Thank you Becky!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Becky was so responsive from day one! We were able to do a tasting which was amazing and to be honest I could have had any single one of them flavors for the cake and would have been satisfied because they were all great! Even my husband who says he doesn't like cake enjoyed it too! We wanted something super simple for our rustic wedding and that is what we got! There was never any feeling of being rushed or pushed it was a very easy process. In addition to the cake, we had gluten free cupcakes for some of our guests and they LOVED them!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Inspired Confections 8

Victoria · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved our cake!! Finding something gluten free and delicious proved impossible before Inspired Confections. We did choose a smaller cake, and not everyone is a gluten free fan, but it was picture perfect. I can’t wait to try it again in a year.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Inspired Confections 9

Jen · Married on 06/09/2018

Becky is awesome--her cakes/cupcakes were equally delicious and lovely!! She was easy to work with, extremely accommodating. The cake tasting was also very fun:)!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Becky was amazing to work with and everyone RAVED about our cupcakes!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2018

We used Inspired Confections for our wedding in April and everyone raved about our wedding cake! I even had friends coming over that Sunday to steal some leftovers.

I was nervous at first because I have a peanut, treenut and gluten allergy but Becky was wonderful to work with and had plenty of items to taste and choose from. It's difficult to find really good gluten-free cake options and Becky's was delicious! She's also a master at designing the cake - I showed up to the tasting with a few pictures of what I was looking for from Pinterest and she made it happen within our budget and my dietary needs!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/04/2017

Becky was great to work with! The cake and cupcakes she made for my wedding not only looked great but tasted amazing! She was easy to get a hold of and made sure that I was able to customize the cake that I wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Inspired Confections 10
    Inspired Confections 11
    Inspired Confections 12
    Inspired Confections 13

Kirstin · Married on 10/01/2017

Inspired Confections did an amazing job with my wedding cake, and my cupcakes. My husband and I were blown away at how everything came together. Also, Inspired Confections went out of the way, to make my sister her very own Dairy-Free Cupcakes so that way she did not feel left out! We will definitely be using Inspired Confections in the future for our baking needs!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Becky had so many delicious options to choose from. Ordering was very flexible and I didn't feel limited or forced into any decision.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Inspired Confections was perfect in every way! From the first time emailing with her to the delivery of our gorgeous cake, pie and cookies she's very professional and down to earth. I had 3- 10" cakes; all different flavors, 12" pie and 5 dozen cookies. They will work with all your wants and needs. My guests weeks after my wedding still talk about how delicious the cake was. I will be doing business with her in the future and will recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Becky · Married on 08/19/2017

Becky's desserts are amazing! Her display is beautiful and everything is absolutely delicious!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lacey · Married on 08/12/2017

Becky with Inspired Comfections was absolutely amazing to work with. She is great with explaining everything and never pushes anything. She has a wide range of flavors for cakes and icings and she will also make ANY of those tasty flavors gluten-free. Her gluten-free cakes/cupcakes are amazing and are probably one of the best gluten-free sweets I've ever had. We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sophia · Married on 08/06/2017

We loved working with Inspired Confections! Becky made the most wonderful samples for our cake tasting, and ultimately made us a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake! She even created an icing design to match the lace of my wedding dress. Our wedding cake was definitely a piece of art, not to mention delicious!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Maru · Married on 07/15/2017

Becky was amazing in every way! I wanted at least 5 different desserts and she made it possible! Fast replys through email! Easy to work with. Best cupcakes I've ever had! Seriously!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

I was extremely happy with the cake and cupcakes Inspired Confections made for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and delicious. Many of my wedding guests commented about the taste and quality of the cupcakes; the best they ever had! I would highly recommend Inspired Confections for your upcoming event!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jan · event on 06/11/2017

Thanks for so effortlessly accommodating my request for a small portion of gluten free cupcakes along with my order. My guests with dietary restrictions were grateful we thought of them. Your discreet icing detail to tell the difference between the two was brilliant!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Inspired Confections was so easy to work with and their cake tasted great. Pricing was reasonable and quality was great. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2017

Becky was wonderful! She met all our needs. Everything was beautiful and tasted great! Pricing was perfect for our budget and she worked with us to make sure we had the correct qaunties. We loved her.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/29/2016

Becky with Inspired Confections was great!! She met us at our venue for our cake tasting. She brought many different flavors and icings...all delicious!! We also ordered fruit tarts which were great! She set up our dessert table and the cake was beautiful. Becky was flexible with any changes we made to our order and followed up with us a week before our event to confirm our order. I definitely recommend Inspired Confections!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Kristine · Married on 10/21/2016

Becky was absolutely amazing. Her cakes and cupcakes are not only the best I've ever had but also the best value I came across and looked stunning as well. Becky was so accommodating to us and even met with us in her own home when we weren't able to meet elsewhere. We chose several flavors of cupcakes for our guests (which she didn't charge for more than one flavor) and then did a 4 tier cake (3 false layers) for the groom and I to cut. Our guests raved about the flavors and though we had enough for each guest and then a ton more, we only brought 10 back to the hotel which were all quickly eaten. I would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Grace · Married on 09/24/2016

Becky did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. My husband and I both have gluten allergies. Becky was able to accommodate all of our requests. I would highly recommend Inspired Confections!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Dani · Married on 09/16/2016

Great to work with and yummy cupcakes!

Sent on 09/23/2016