24 Reviews for Inspired Confections

Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Local (1)
23 Inspired Confections Reviews

Inspired Confections did an amazing job with my wedding cake, and my cupcakes. My husband and I were blown away at how everything came together. Also, Inspired Confections went out of the way, to make my sister her very own Dairy-Free Cupcakes so that way she did not feel left out! We will definitely be using Inspired Confections in the future for our baking needs!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Becky had so many delicious options to choose from. Ordering was very flexible and I didn't feel limited or forced into any decision.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Inspired Confections was perfect in every way! From the first time emailing with her to the delivery of our gorgeous cake, pie and cookies she's very professional and down to earth. I had 3- 10" cakes; all different flavors, 12" pie and 5 dozen cookies. They will work with all your wants and needs. My guests weeks after my wedding still talk about how delicious the cake was. I will be doing business with her in the future and will recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky's desserts are amazing! Her display is beautiful and everything is absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Becky , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky with Inspired Comfections was absolutely amazing to work with. She is great with explaining everything and never pushes anything. She has a wide range of flavors for cakes and icings and she will also make ANY of those tasty flavors gluten-free. Her gluten-free cakes/cupcakes are amazing and are probably one of the best gluten-free sweets I've ever had. We would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Inspired Confections! Becky made the most wonderful samples for our cake tasting, and ultimately made us a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake! She even created an icing design to match the lace of my wedding dress. Our wedding cake was definitely a piece of art, not to mention delicious!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was amazing in every way! I wanted at least 5 different desserts and she made it possible! Fast replys through email! Easy to work with. Best cupcakes I've ever had! Seriously!!

Profile Picture Maru, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was extremely happy with the cake and cupcakes Inspired Confections made for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and delicious. Many of my wedding guests commented about the taste and quality of the cupcakes; the best they ever had! I would highly recommend Inspired Confections for your upcoming event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Inspired Confections was so easy to work with and their cake tasted great. Pricing was reasonable and quality was great. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Becky was wonderful! She met all our needs. Everything was beautiful and tasted great! Pricing was perfect for our budget and she worked with us to make sure we had the correct qaunties. We loved her.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Becky with Inspired Confections was great!! She met us at our venue for our cake tasting. She brought many different flavors and icings...all delicious!! We also ordered fruit tarts which were great! She set up our dessert table and the cake was beautiful. Becky was flexible with any changes we made to our order and followed up with us a week before our event to confirm our order. I definitely recommend Inspired Confections!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Becky was absolutely amazing. Her cakes and cupcakes are not only the best I've ever had but also the best value I came across and looked stunning as well. Becky was so accommodating to us and even met with us in her own home when we weren't able to meet elsewhere. We chose several flavors of cupcakes for our guests (which she didn't charge for more than one flavor) and then did a 4 tier cake (3 false layers) for the groom and I to cut. Our guests raved about the flavors and though we had enough for each guest and then a ton more, we only brought 10 back to the hotel which were all quickly eaten. I would absolutely use her again.

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cake Stands

Becky did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. My husband and I both have gluten allergies. Becky was able to accommodate all of our requests. I would highly recommend Inspired Confections!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great to work with and yummy cupcakes!

Profile Picture Dani, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I would tell them to order more than what they would think necessary. They will go very quickly.
Follow Becky's suggestions.
We ordered 150 mini cupcakes and should have ordered 300.

Profile Picture William, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky did an amazing job with our wedding cake. We looked at a few pictures to give her an idea of what we were thinking and she made it even better then I could've hoped. It also tasted A-MAZ-ING!!! I think the hardest part of the whole cake process was choosing flavors! Her prices were reasonable and she didn't limit our choices for flavors so we were able to provide our guests with variety with our three tiered cake. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Becky was excellent! We got a gluten free, naked carrot cake and it was fantastic...moist and full of flavor. She was very professional and always on time. Thanks Becky!

Profile Picture carly , 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Don't be afraid to give any ideas you may have, regardless of how impossible they may seem. Inspired Confections does incredible work. Could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our entire experience working with Becky was wonderful! Her consultation was lovely and we were thrilled with the final product. We've been married 4 months and just pulled some leftover cake out of the freezer and it was still SO delicious.

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very nice and great desserts. Very pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Inspired Confections was great to work with! They were able to accommodate everything I wanted at a reasonable price. Everyone loved the cake and cupcake options they provided and it was all set up in a beautiful display.

Profile Picture ToriLynn, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We absolutely loved the cupcakes! We didn't even get an opportunity to taste the other treats because they went so quickly with our guests. There are so many options to choose from at the tasting, and the price is very reasonable. Our only complaint was that the cake was not exactly what we expected (it was not as neat as advertised), but overall we were really happy with our desserts :) Thank you!

Profile Picture User7405632, 1+ year ago, 1 Review