Insight Media Productions Reviews

6 | Denver, CO

6 Reviews for Insight Media Productions

Kat · Married on 06/25/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with insight media productions. Our photographer, chris, was so helpful, enthusiastic, and patient. He took the time to capture every moment of our special day. He even gave us our flash drive in a personalized keep sake box with a beautiful photo of us. I would not trade this service for anything. We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2016

Chris was very professional, very easy to work with, and best of all-fun! My husband and I, do not always feel comfortable in front of any camera, but Chris made us laugh and feel normal throughout the whole day. If I had any questions before and after the wedding, he responded right away. Within three weeks, we got our material in the mail!

I feel that he went above and beyond his duties, and you can really see that in his work. Overall Chris did a excellent job, and our guests/wedding party, still mention how great he was today!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Suzie · Married on 07/02/2016

Book him without hesitation! He was fantastic! He has really high quality equipment, is very professional and was easy to work with. Chris had created a video preview the DAY AFTER our wedding. It was so amazing to be able to see a little bit of the video so quickly! Chris recently finished our highlight video and it is beautifully shot and edited, capturing our amazing wedding day so well! My husband and I really understand the value of a videographer now that the wedding day is over. Everything is so overwhelming that day, and as much as we tried to soak it all in - there really was so much we missed. The video helps us to see new details and parts of our wedding day we didn't notice. It lets us relive such an amazing love-filled day over and over, for many years to come. I would strong recommend a videographer if you are on the fence about it!! Especially when Chris does such an incredible job.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/20/2015

Planning a wedding is a huge task accompanied by a never-ending to-do list. Hiring Chris James was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding in December 2015. After watching many highlight reels of Chris' work, we loved the style of his filming and editing and we knew we wanted him to film our wedding. Chris was extremely prompt and professional throughout the entire process. He helped us create an itinerary for the day-of with times and places so he could be in all the right places at all the right times. It helped me tremendously to know where he'd be so he didn't miss a thing. The day of the wedding, he was on location well in advance, came prepared and had the best energy throughout the whole day. Shortly after the wedding, Chris shared our highlight video with us and it was a perfect glimpse flashing back to our magical day. When we got the copies of the full video, we could not have been happier. There was really no way to thank him enough as he created something for us that is totally irreplaceable and perfect. Chris is so good at what he does. He is such a talented and professional person who uses his creative ideas and awesome work ethic to capture memories in a unique and innovative way.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Jen · Married on 10/11/2014

Chris did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our special day! Is wonderful to have a video that we can go back and replay those memories at any time. ??

Sent on 05/12/2016

Leah · Married on 05/10/2014

I wasn't originally planning to use a videographer. I figured photos would be enough, but after talking with Chris I decided to go ahead and hire him. Turns out this was one of the best decisions I made regarding our wedding. The day went by in such a blur, it is truly amazing to be able to go back and watch everything all over again. Chris's video captured a lot of the little moments that happen between camera flashes, as well as special moments later in the night long after the photographer had left. Chris was professional in his interactions with my venue and other vendors and had a great rapport with guests. While on our honeymoon we got a sneak peek trailer, and the final edited product was absolutely beautiful, delivered to us way faster than I expected. I can't recommend Chris James and Insight Media Productions more highly. Chris was really fun to work with and our wedding video is something I will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/26/2016