Inside Out Booth Reviews

53 Reviews for Inside Out Booth

Rebecca Infosino · Getting married on 11/05/2024

4.2

So wonderful!

Had them at my sorority semi formal and the picture quality and customer service was amazing!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

3.8
      3.0

Open concept Photobooth

I liked that they were an open-concept photo booth, it allowed multiple people to fit in a photo. Planning and booking them was easy, however both times I went to the photo booth the attendant was not there, it could have just come down to unfortunate timing on my part. At the end of the night I thought I would have better luck and went back and she already packed up and couldn't turn it back on so I was not able to get a photo. The album that they gave you at the end of the night was a nice memory. I also brought additional props which they were fine with. $800 seemed a bit steep in my opinion, at the end of the day I would recommend.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Its Mrs. Da Costa to you!

Lorraine · Married on 10/28/2016

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

The booth itself was a huge hit at the wedding and everyone loved it! We were told two people would be coming so we obviously ordered two vendor meals so we totally lost money on that because one person showed up, the girl who came was absolutely amazing nothing but great things to say about her. We had PAID for a scrap book (it didn't come free like some reviews had suggested) with only one person running the booth and the lines being long the scrap book fell to the wayside. which was very disappointing because we were using it as our guest book and more than half the guests didn't even where it was because she was so busy helping move the line. Emailed with inside out about my disappointment and they sent me a copy of all the pictures taken which was appreciated, but it still isn't the same as having a book with all our guest pictures and notes in it.

Sent on 11/22/2016