Inside Out Booth Reviews

Inside Out Booth 3
  • Heather

Heather Rose Yanick · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Loved it!!!

Awesome addition to our wedding reception. The Staff running everything was very kind, helpful, and the pictures are priceless! I would definitely hire them again (:

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Elsie

Elsie · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend

The photo booth was a huge success. Guests really enjoyed using the props and loved the openness of the whole experience. From booking to day of, everything went super smoothly.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa D'arco · Married on 05/23/2019

May 23rd Wedding

Inside Out's pricing is very reasonable and the service was beyond my expectations! My guests loved the photo booth attendants and the photos came out awesome!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Christopher L · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photo Booth Your Guests Will Love

We used Inside Out Booth for our 125 person wedding. The quality of the pictures were great and we were very pleased with pricing relative to some other vendors. Two things we loved about Inside Out Booth: 1) Ability to add a monogram we made to our photos and 2) Inclusion of large book for guests to insert an additional copy of their photo with messages. It is already done at the end of the night and is like a second wedding album to look back at. Recommend using them for your wedding or big event!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda Wyatt · Married on 05/04/2019

Affordable & Great Service

Inside Out Booth (IOB) was the perfect fit for our wedding. From the beginning, I felt like they knew exactly what they were doing. I was relieved! Every one of my many emails was responded to quickly and with the level of detail and reassurance I needed. I loved their customization portal that allowed you to pick your backdrop, layout, color schemes and any additional perks.
    We had our photobooth outside of the reception room, which concerned me. But the IOB guys assured me that this wouldn’t be a big deal…and they were right! Our guests still enjoyed the photobooth without minimizing the party on the dance floor.
    Super convenient! Lastly, IOB was affordable. They didn’t try to upsell me on crazy packages. When I changed our order last minute, they had no problem meeting our needs.
    If you’re looking for a cool photobooth that doesn’t break the bank and comes with great customer service (no sales crap), Inside Out Booth is your vendor!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • U

Uchenna · Married on 12/25/2018

Inside Out Booth provide not just a Photobooth but an experience for our guests! James and Claudia's fun personality and fun props transcended to the guests, and literally we had a line for photobooth fun! Like a party within a party! Loved it! Amazing! Definitely recommending to my brides. Uchenna - PauchéEvents

Sent on 08/15/2016

Aisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome team!

Had the pleasure of working with Inside Out Booth at a wedding this past weekend. Their team was super patient, as we walked the reception hall to identify the perfect location for the booth. They were quick to set up and friendly to the staff, as well as the guests! Hope to work with them again soon!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/14/2018

My husband and I had an excellent experience using Inside Out Booth for our wedding on Long Island and I would recommend this business to anyone! They were prompt to respond, reasonably priced and all overall joy to work with. Set up and breakdown was seamless and the attendants were great. Our guests had a lot of fun with the props and the photos came out perfect. We hope to have another occasion to work with them!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Juno

Juno Lupkin · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing Photobooth Experience

Inside Out Booth was very easy to work with for our wedding! The staff that showed up were so flexible and easygoing and made sure the photobooth was fun for all our guests! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Denise · Married on 01/20/2018

Once again thank you for a great photo booth for my daughter’s Mitzvah. The step and repeat was AWESOME and the Instagram cut out is now a permanent wall fixture !! Will see you in Dec at our next event. Denise E.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I got married on New Year's Eve and we had the pleasure of working with Inside Out Booth. They were super easy to work with, friendly anytime we spoke or emailed back, and were overall extremely responsive. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the larger backdrop that they provide, not to mention how nice it is for each person to get a copy of their picture! We also love the photo book that the vendors and our guests help to create. We recommend using this company! Our DJ provided a free photo booth, but the products that Inside Out Booth offer make the extra expense absolutely worth it!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Scott · event on 11/18/2017

Inside Out Booth came to the rescue in a big way! We promised 700+ students attending the homecoming dance that we would have a photo booth. The morning of the event (9 a.m.) our original photographer we had booked cancelled due to illness. We were left high and dry. We called up Inside Out and they were able to accommodate us the day of our event for a very reasonable price. Janet was awesome and the kids loved the open air booth and receiving their pictures instantly! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Tonianne · Married on 11/04/2017

Inside Out Photo Booth was incredibly easy to book and our guests loved them at our wedding! Everything is done online which makes this vendor one of your easiest to manage. All payments, add-ons, layout and background selection, as well as picture mock-up are done through the website and through email. Anytime I had a question, someone responded immediately. When confirming the mock-up of the picture layout, I asked if they could tweak the background and change the color and they did so quickly so that it was exactly what I wanted. My guests had such a great time at the party and everyone in a picture was given the printed out version. Also, having the pictures available literally two days later is amazing! I would highly recommend this vendor for your special event!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Inside Out Booth was so professional and helped us capture special moments from our wedding day!! They were always quick to answer any questions we had & were set up with plenty of time before guest arrived! We can't wait to see all the funny photos we missed from our wedding day on the USB they provided us with!

Colleen & Peter Freeman

Sent on 10/31/2017

michael · Married on 10/14/2017

great company to work with. Hired team to set up photo booth for my wedding October 2017. The two members on site were courteous and provided tons of fun to my guests. unlimited prints was a huge plus since now everyone had something to take home. Thanks guys, great job

Sent on 11/10/2017

Justin · Married on 09/17/2017

One of the easiest of our wedding vendors to work with!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Inside Out Booth 4

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

Inside Out Booth is in a class of their own! We cannot recommend them enough. They were very pleasant to work with from the moment we booked our wedding up until the big day. Joel and Stepphany worked the event and were very professional and energetic. They kept the lines moving while keeping our guests entertained. The props were also fantastic (especially the over-sized heads of me and my husband!) and the photos came out great! In addition to the photos the guests received, Inside Out Booth also put together an amazing guest book for us with photos of our friends and family and their notes to us. We will definitely be booking with them in the future!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

The entire process from booking with James, to the staff at our event was amazing. They were there early to set up and very friendly and easy to work with! They provided a ton of props and unlimited prints. I would highly recommend using Inside Out Booth !! Thank you guys for helping make our wedding perfect !

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved Inside Out for our wedding! The props were so great and the open air booth was really a hit. So many people could fit at once! Everyone was talking about the pictures after and people are still posting them two weeks later! Such a blast! You definitely need this at your wedding! Thank you, Inside Out!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Benay · event on 07/16/2017

They arrived on time, very professional and pleasant. Would use them again and recommend them anytime.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Peggy · Married on 06/04/2017

Second year at prom

We have used Inside Out Booth for our past two proms and will be using again for our 2020 prom. Always satisfied with this professional company.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Alexandra · Married on 02/18/2017

Inside Out Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. We book them for the last three hours of the night, and our guests were lining up to take advantage of getting their pictures taken with all kinds of crazy outfits and props. The photos came out great and we would do it all again given the chance! Look no further if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding / event.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Inside Out Booth for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they were amazing!! The photos look great and our guests had so much fun. They also did such a great job keeping the line moving and were delivering photos to our guest's tables so they didn't have to wait at the booth. We asked for superhero props and they brought a hulk fist and Thor hammer, which were a huge hit in the booth. We also purchased the thumb drive with digital copies of all of the photos (Which we got at the end of the night) and it was so worth it so see all the great photos of our friends and family enjoying the photobooth! They were also willing to do 4.5hrs instead of the usual 4 for a reasonable added cost.
    A big plus for me was doing all the booking and payments online!! With all the vendors we have to deal with it was nice not to have to make phone calls and mail checks.

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Inside Out booth was the perfect photo activity for my wedding! Everyone had a blast using the props and posing for their photo shoot. All of my guests were so happy to have a souvenir to take away with them at the end of the night. The best part was that the photo booth attendant put together a book of all the photos taken that night for me and my husband to take home! Would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Loren · Married on 09/24/2016

Inside Out team was amazing!! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding last month. They were extremely fun and professional, and very easy to work with. Helped us to choose the back drop and colors for prints, and showed up early the day of the wedding. Our guests were using the booth all night long and could not stop talking about how many unique fun props were available. We have been to a lot of events and this was by far the best photo booth we have seen. They also gave us a copy of all the photos from the night! We highly recommend using Inside Out Booth. Thanks again to the team for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/12/2016