Inside Out Booth Reviews

1 User photo

Inside Out Booth 1
  • U

Uchenna · Getting married on 12/25/2018

Inside Out Booth provide not just a Photobooth but an experience for our guests! James and Claudia's fun personality and fun props transcended to the guests, and literally we had a line for photobooth fun! Like a party within a party! Loved it! Amazing! Definitely recommending to my brides. Uchenna - PauchéEvents

Aisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome team!

Had the pleasure of working with Inside Out Booth at a wedding this past weekend. Their team was super patient, as we walked the reception hall to identify the perfect location for the booth. They were quick to set up and friendly to the staff, as well as the guests! Hope to work with them again soon!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/14/2018

My husband and I had an excellent experience using Inside Out Booth for our wedding on Long Island and I would recommend this business to anyone! They were prompt to respond, reasonably priced and all overall joy to work with. Set up and breakdown was seamless and the attendants were great. Our guests had a lot of fun with the props and the photos came out perfect. We hope to have another occasion to work with them!

• Juno

Juno Lupkin · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing Photobooth Experience

Inside Out Booth was very easy to work with for our wedding! The staff that showed up were so flexible and easygoing and made sure the photobooth was fun for all our guests! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or any other event!

Denise · Married on 01/20/2018

Once again thank you for a great photo booth for my daughter’s Mitzvah. The step and repeat was AWESOME and the Instagram cut out is now a permanent wall fixture !! Will see you in Dec at our next event. Denise E.

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I got married on New Year's Eve and we had the pleasure of working with Inside Out Booth. They were super easy to work with, friendly anytime we spoke or emailed back, and were overall extremely responsive. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the larger backdrop that they provide, not to mention how nice it is for each person to get a copy of their picture! We also love the photo book that the vendors and our guests help to create. We recommend using this company! Our DJ provided a free photo booth, but the products that Inside Out Booth offer make the extra expense absolutely worth it!

Tonianne · Married on 11/04/2017

Inside Out Photo Booth was incredibly easy to book and our guests loved them at our wedding! Everything is done online which makes this vendor one of your easiest to manage. All payments, add-ons, layout and background selection, as well as picture mock-up are done through the website and through email. Anytime I had a question, someone responded immediately. When confirming the mock-up of the picture layout, I asked if they could tweak the background and change the color and they did so quickly so that it was exactly what I wanted. My guests had such a great time at the party and everyone in a picture was given the printed out version. Also, having the pictures available literally two days later is amazing! I would highly recommend this vendor for your special event!

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Inside Out Booth was so professional and helped us capture special moments from our wedding day!! They were always quick to answer any questions we had & were set up with plenty of time before guest arrived! We can't wait to see all the funny photos we missed from our wedding day on the USB they provided us with!

Colleen & Peter Freeman

michael · Married on 10/14/2017

great company to work with. Hired team to set up photo booth for my wedding October 2017. The two members on site were courteous and provided tons of fun to my guests. unlimited prints was a huge plus since now everyone had something to take home. Thanks guys, great job

Justin · Married on 09/17/2017

One of the easiest of our wedding vendors to work with!!

Inside Out Booth 2

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

Inside Out Booth is in a class of their own! We cannot recommend them enough. They were very pleasant to work with from the moment we booked our wedding up until the big day. Joel and Stepphany worked the event and were very professional and energetic. They kept the lines moving while keeping our guests entertained. The props were also fantastic (especially the over-sized heads of me and my husband!) and the photos came out great! In addition to the photos the guests received, Inside Out Booth also put together an amazing guest book for us with photos of our friends and family and their notes to us. We will definitely be booking with them in the future!!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

The entire process from booking with James, to the staff at our event was amazing. They were there early to set up and very friendly and easy to work with! They provided a ton of props and unlimited prints. I would highly recommend using Inside Out Booth !! Thank you guys for helping make our wedding perfect !

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved Inside Out for our wedding! The props were so great and the open air booth was really a hit. So many people could fit at once! Everyone was talking about the pictures after and people are still posting them two weeks later! Such a blast! You definitely need this at your wedding! Thank you, Inside Out!

Alexandra · Married on 02/18/2017

Inside Out Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. We book them for the last three hours of the night, and our guests were lining up to take advantage of getting their pictures taken with all kinds of crazy outfits and props. The photos came out great and we would do it all again given the chance! Look no further if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding / event.

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Inside Out Booth for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they were amazing!! The photos look great and our guests had so much fun. They also did such a great job keeping the line moving and were delivering photos to our guest's tables so they didn't have to wait at the booth. We asked for superhero props and they brought a hulk fist and Thor hammer, which were a huge hit in the booth. We also purchased the thumb drive with digital copies of all of the photos (Which we got at the end of the night) and it was so worth it so see all the great photos of our friends and family enjoying the photobooth! They were also willing to do 4.5hrs instead of the usual 4 for a reasonable added cost.
    A big plus for me was doing all the booking and payments online!! With all the vendors we have to deal with it was nice not to have to make phone calls and mail checks.

• amanda

amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Inside Out booth was the perfect photo activity for my wedding! Everyone had a blast using the props and posing for their photo shoot. All of my guests were so happy to have a souvenir to take away with them at the end of the night. The best part was that the photo booth attendant put together a book of all the photos taken that night for me and my husband to take home! Would highly recommend!!!!

Loren · Married on 09/24/2016

Inside Out team was amazing!! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding last month. They were extremely fun and professional, and very easy to work with. Helped us to choose the back drop and colors for prints, and showed up early the day of the wedding. Our guests were using the booth all night long and could not stop talking about how many unique fun props were available. We have been to a lot of events and this was by far the best photo booth we have seen. They also gave us a copy of all the photos from the night! We highly recommend using Inside Out Booth. Thanks again to the team for making our wedding a blast!

Tanvi · Married on 06/18/2016

Great service and guests had fun with it

Jen · Married on 09/06/2015

I used Inside Out Booth for my wedding (after having seen them in action at a friend's wedding) and they didn't disappoint! They are extremely professional and their equipment is very modern. The open booth was great for group photos, and they have a huge selection of fun props. The photo booth operator even helped our guests pick props and make costume changes! The photos are high quality and the album they made us was a perfect memento from the night! They also provide many different options for photo backgrounds and picture layouts, all at no extra charge. I would highly recommend Inside Out Booth for any event!

Dara · Married on 10/03/2014

Super fun! The guys who worked our booth were awesome, friendly and professional. Everyone loved posing with the props and getting copies of their photos. Whenever we went to sit back down at our sweetheart table there were photos waiting for us from our friends and family. The guys were punctual, quick to set up and very fun and helpful.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

I found Inside Out Booth through a Groupon deal. I was a little hesitant since they didn't have a ton of reviews online but I decided since it wasn't alot of money, it was worth the risk. Let me tell you, they blew my expectations out of the water!!! They were awesome!!!! The props they supplied were hilarious!!! I am sooo happy we used them!! All my guests said it was the best photobooth they have even seen. Even my DJ was impressed!!

Lee · Married on 11/10/2013

We had a great time at my daughter's wedding with Inside Out Booth. They had great props, were very professional and everyone loved having their pictures taken. It was a fun addition to the wedding and I would highly recommend using them for any type of party.

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Be prepared for this business to start the party at your event! I hired these guys for my wedding, to provide the guests with some fun entertainment. I had no idea they would be bring SO much to the the table and exceed my expectations. They brought so many fun, unique props and really encouraged our guests to have some fun. They also offered up a cool idea - make a guest sign in book, which they managed the whole night. My husband and I now have a visual, fun scrapbook of all our guests posing for fun shots. These guys were respectable, fun, yet professional. I'm thrilled I went with this company and would highly recommend their services to any bride and groom!

Benay · event on: 07/16/2017

They arrived on time, very professional and pleasant. Would use them again and recommend them anytime.

Scott · event on: 11/18/2017

Inside Out Booth came to the rescue in a big way! We promised 700+ students attending the homecoming dance that we would have a photo booth. The morning of the event (9 a.m.) our original photographer we had booked cancelled due to illness. We were left high and dry. We called up Inside Out and they were able to accommodate us the day of our event for a very reasonable price. Janet was awesome and the kids loved the open air booth and receiving their pictures instantly! I highly recommend this company!