Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Insana Collins Photography

12 Insana Collins Photography Reviews

Insana is a very special talent & professional. She came in with her equipment, her set up, & her schedule & took care of all items as needed. Everyone involved raved about her positive attitude & attention to detail. She is truly one of a kind. I will definitely recommend her work again!

Profile Picture Sean, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Insana was very professional and knowledgeable about her work.

Profile Picture Chiko, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not a wedding, but I use this photographer for my university held outside of main campus.

Profile Picture Bernard, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Insana is just the best! She has done a couple of my events and was very responsive and flexible in what she's available to provide. Her toolkit is vast and she was able to capture amazing images in a wide range of settings from outdoor in the bright sun through to darkened rooms with coloured lighting. Whatever the situation, Insana and her team can handle it! Looking forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I’ve used Insana Collins Photography on several occasions including family photos and photos for my personal styling company. She showed up to the wedding venue on time and kept an upbeat personality from start to finish. To ensure every detail of the wedding photography would go smoothly, she created a timeline for the day to use as a guide. From the jewelry to flowers, lipstick, shoes, bridal party, special moments and everyone hitting the dance floor, Insana was super attentive and captured every fine and fun detail. I’d highly recommend her to family and friends, she’s worth every penny.

Profile Picture S, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So let me just say that Insana was so awesome for my wedding!! With all the stress and headaches that go into planning a wedding, Insana was a refreshingly easy and smooth component of my wedding planning and wedding day. I don't know where to stop with the compliments. I purchased a package that really didn't include getting dressed photos at my parent's house and to my surprise and delight Insana came by and took some "going to the chapel" pictures! She gave recommendations and welcomed directions for photos throughout the wedding. Her follow-up and final mini-video presentation, highlighting key wedding photos, were great! I would highly recommend her for capturing one of your most precious memories!

Profile Picture Alisa, 9/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Insana did a marvelous job of not only capturing the photos of our wedding day, but capturing the love and happiness shared by all on that wonderful day. Her attention to detail, vision for poses and eye for candid shots was extraordinary. We were so satisfied and had such a good time with Insana as our photographer, one of the final shots of the evening was Insana, my wife and myself where we lifted her in the air.

I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Amon, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful vendor, look forward to working with her and her team in the near future.

Profile Picture Jamaal, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Insana has a gift of catching very special candid moments, which is all I wanted for my wedding. She also knows how to take charge and get everyone situated for the perfect group shot. She is responsive, accommodating, and willing to shift gears without hesitation. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved the job that Insana did with both our wedding and engagement photos. Insana was very professional and she provided a quick turn around time. She conducted a consultation with us prior to taking our photos and then wrapped up with a video presentation of our photos. We now have lasting memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Deanne, 3/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've worked with Insana on numerous occasions and every time, I have been extremely satisfied. Her quality of work is immediately apparent and never disappoints. All of the above combined with a bubbly personality, leaves you with an experience you'll always remember

Profile Picture Jide, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Insana did an amazing job on our special day! She paid extra close attention to who the power players in our families were to make sure she got shots with and of those important people. She was very friendly and flexible, and made herself invisible throughout the day so our guests didn't feel like they were in her way while they were getting their shots in as well. I would highly recommend Insana Collins Photography to any and all prospective clients!!

Profile Picture Ashte, 6/9/12, 1 Review