Insana Collins Photography Reviews

20 | Upper Marlboro, MD

20 Reviews for Insana Collins Photography

Sean · Married on 07/21/2017

Insana is a very special talent & professional. She came in with her equipment, her set up, & her schedule & took care of all items as needed. Everyone involved raved about her positive attitude & attention to detail. She is truly one of a kind. I will definitely recommend her work again!

Chiko · Married on 06/01/2017

Insana was very professional and knowledgeable about her work.

Bernard · Married on 03/04/2017

Not a wedding, but I use this photographer for my university held outside of main campus.

Patrick · Married on 11/17/2016

Insana is just the best! She has done a couple of my events and was very responsive and flexible in what she's available to provide. Her toolkit is vast and she was able to capture amazing images in a wide range of settings from outdoor in the bright sun through to darkened rooms with coloured lighting. Whatever the situation, Insana and her team can handle it! Looking forward to working with her again!

S · Married on 03/26/2016

I’ve used Insana Collins Photography on several occasions including family photos and photos for my personal styling company. She showed up to the wedding venue on time and kept an upbeat personality from start to finish. To ensure every detail of the wedding photography would go smoothly, she created a timeline for the day to use as a guide. From the jewelry to flowers, lipstick, shoes, bridal party, special moments and everyone hitting the dance floor, Insana was super attentive and captured every fine and fun detail. I’d highly recommend her to family and friends, she’s worth every penny.

Alisa · Married on 09/25/2014

So let me just say that Insana was so awesome for my wedding!! With all the stress and headaches that go into planning a wedding, Insana was a refreshingly easy and smooth component of my wedding planning and wedding day. I don't know where to stop with the compliments. I purchased a package that really didn't include getting dressed photos at my parent's house and to my surprise and delight Insana came by and took some "going to the chapel" pictures! She gave recommendations and welcomed directions for photos throughout the wedding. Her follow-up and final mini-video presentation, highlighting key wedding photos, were great! I would highly recommend her for capturing one of your most precious memories!

Amon · Married on 09/20/2014

Insana did a marvelous job of not only capturing the photos of our wedding day, but capturing the love and happiness shared by all on that wonderful day. Her attention to detail, vision for poses and eye for candid shots was extraordinary. We were so satisfied and had such a good time with Insana as our photographer, one of the final shots of the evening was Insana, my wife and myself where we lifted her in the air.

I would definitely recommend her services.

Jamaal · event on: 10/06/2013

This company is great and easy to work with. Her vision is one of a kind and look forward to her work at our wedding.

Jamaal · Married on 04/12/2014

Wonderful vendor, look forward to working with her and her team in the near future.

Susan · Married on 09/28/2013

Insana has a gift of catching very special candid moments, which is all I wanted for my wedding. She also knows how to take charge and get everyone situated for the perfect group shot. She is responsive, accommodating, and willing to shift gears without hesitation. Highly recommended!

Deanne · Married on 03/03/2013

We absolutely loved the job that Insana did with both our wedding and engagement photos. Insana was very professional and she provided a quick turn around time. She conducted a consultation with us prior to taking our photos and then wrapped up with a video presentation of our photos. We now have lasting memories of our special day.

Ashte · Married on 06/09/2012

Insana did an amazing job on our special day! She paid extra close attention to who the power players in our families were to make sure she got shots with and of those important people. She was very friendly and flexible, and made herself invisible throughout the day so our guests didn't feel like they were in her way while they were getting their shots in as well. I would highly recommend Insana Collins Photography to any and all prospective clients!!

• User3541219 · event on: 06/16/2013

Insana is an awesome photographer. She made my mom who hates taking pictures ended up enjoying the whole experience. We loved taking pictures with her and we love the finished products. So much so we have hired her for my wedding.

• User3542389 · event on: 06/23/2013

Creative, candid shots! The photographer even matched the theme.

Arnita · event on: 05/18/2013

Insana was awesome! She took professional head shot photos of me and she was excellent. So good I will be using her again shortly for family photos! She made my picture come to life and everyone loved the photos. I ma recommended others to Insana and they love her just as well! She is not your average photographer with the backdrop, she finds different scenarios, locations, props and make them come to life!

April · event on: 10/06/2013

Insana is the best photographer in the area. She always has the greatest poses and ideas for my shoots. She is the only photogrpaher that I will use for my family photos, each year. The quality of her photos is excellent.

Jide · Married on 09/29/2012

I've worked with Insana on numerous occasions and every time, I have been extremely satisfied. Her quality of work is immediately apparent and never disappoints. All of the above combined with a bubbly personality, leaves you with an experience you'll always remember

• User4226086 · event on: 10/06/2013

Excellent pics. Just needed more individual family pictures, as we listed on our list that was given to her prior to the event.

Johnny · event on: 10/24/2014

Insana is incredible. She did a shoot for my wife and I for our save the date photos and then did new born photos for us a couple years later. She's always on time and prepared and has a great eye for creative shots!!

Louise · event on: 10/05/2013

The Photographer arrived ahead of her scheduled time. She was also very professional and took the pictures she was asked to do and made suggestions about other that we had not thought of. Would definitely use her again.