Innovatory Photography Reviews

70 | Cincinnati, OH

70 Reviews for Innovatory Photography

70 Innovatory Photography Reviews

Nichole · Married on 02/10/2018

We wanted photographers that were more photojournalistic in style, but could also take posed pictures. Also... our budget was limited. Kyle and Jamie fit all of our needs. They were willing to have our prep meetings over the phone since we don't live in Cincinnati. They took pictures throughout the preparation process, the ceremony, and the first half of the reception. They were easy to get along with, and never got in the way. They were like ninjas during the reception! They even had some of our pictures playing on a slideshow during the reception. The pictures came out beautifully, and we got digital copies as well as a book as part of our photography package.

Innovatory Photography 1
    Innovatory Photography 2
    Innovatory Photography 3
    Innovatory Photography 4
  • I

Isha · Married on 12/30/2017

We have been delighted with Kyle and Jamie from the first phone call through every step of the way. They were both genuinely interested in hearing what we wanted--spontaneous pictures to capture the moments in between moments--and delivered gorgeous pictures. We were on a tight budget but wanted the best images we could get, they delivered whole-heartedly!

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Jake and Krista were phenomenal! They put us at ease and worked tirelessly to get all of the pictures we wanted from the big day. They even agreed to help me surprise the groom last minute with a fun prank during the reveal. 11/10 would use again, and I have already recommended them to several friends. If I ever need to hire someone to take photos in the future, this is going to be the first place I look to. Thank you so much, Jake and Krista!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Kyle and Jamie worked with us for our big day and we were extremely impressed with their work. We decided to opt out of engagement pictures so I was nervous because we didn't take any pictures with them prior to our big day. However, they set up a meeting with us and put us at ease with covering all the details and getting to know eachother. They were so kind, genuine, and go with the flow. Their style is very hands off, as they like to capture moments as they happen naturally. We were SO happy with all our pictures. From the candid shots, to posed bridal/family pictures, etc--they did an outstanding job! My guests were complimenting the ~20 picture slideshow displayed during the reception. They were BEAUTIFUL. Kyle & Jamie are an excellent price considering they will come for unlimited hours AND provide a "photo booth". We provided a black sheet to hang on a wall, but they had an entire iPad system that took pictures. We are so glad we booked them for our big day. Again, I can't say enough great things :) They were so professional, timely, and great to work with!! THANK YOU KYLE AND JAMIE!!

Cassie · Married on 07/29/2017

Jake and Krista are awesome! We have seen a couple of our photos and LOVE them! They made the photoshoots for our wedding quick and painless!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2017

Jake and Krista were our photographers and I don't think I have enough words to describe how wonderful they both were. At first I was a little nervous becaues we booked them a little over a year before our wedding date (nice getting it out of the way, but scary thinking maybe they wouldn't still be working...). Leading up to the wedding Jake facetimed with us because we live out of town and he made me feel way better about it all. We discussed everything we wanted and he gave us a lot of good tips. Two days before the wedding I started freaking out because the weather was showing rain and we had planned for outdoor pictures. I sent him a text and he instantly relieved my stress by suggesting a place indoors to take pictures.

The day of was what made this experience so much better. Jake and Krista came to the location I was getting ready at and instantly started a conversation with me and my bridesmaids. I usually don't like people taking pictures of me but they made me feel very comfortable. Then, they had to wait for me and my girls to get to the park to take our pictures (traffic and the typcial girls taking forever to get ready pushed us behind) but they were very patient with us. Even the pictures after the ceremony went quick so we could all enjoy ourselves at the reception.

If I had to recommend any photographer for friends in the area, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jake and Krista! Such a great pair. Easy to work with, and fun to work with! Wish we would have lived in the area so we could have done our engagement pictures with them!

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Kyle and Jamie were my photographers. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! They helped plan out the schedule, even working in time for the first look at the last minute! The pictures I've seen so far are beautiful- I could not be happier!

Billy · Married on 06/03/2017

Kyle and Jamie were our photographers for our wedding this June, we couldn't be more pleased with the photos! They were super easy to work with and very accommodating. As far as value goes we definitely made the right decision going with these two! Thanks

Brooke · Married on 05/13/2017

We had Kyle and Jamie as our photographers and they were awesome! Very easy to work with!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2017

Even though I was not able to use Innovatory on my Wedding Day, Innovatory was amazing! Their customer service was amazing! The reason why I was not able to use innovatory was they did not have my wedding date available! If you want good quality pictures I would choose Innovatory, good price and good pics!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Innovatory Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Emily! Sorry we couldn't shoot for you.

Daniell · Married on 11/05/2016

Our photographers made the day! We had Kayla and Caleb (who have since opened their own business) and they were absolutely wonderful! Innovatory was so reasonably priced - offered 2 all day photographers - AND A PHOTO BOOTH. Truly everything we were looking for. And Kayla and Caleb were so down to earth and funny - put up with our wedding party and all our funny requests - and offered photo ideas we never thought of. They fit right into our wedding party and our entire day.

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Innovatory was my first and only choice when planning my wedding. I was first introduced to Joe and Amanda at my good friend's wedding in 2014. Very flexible, prompt in answering questions, and not to mention they are awesome at what they do!! Highly recommended - you will not be disappointed!

Liz · Married on 07/09/2016

Jake and Krista were phenomenal!!! My husband and I got married on July 9th and Jake and Krista were a breath of fresh air all day long. What photographers tie your child's shoe at the reception??? The pictures we have seen so far are amazing and we are SO excited to see the rest of them. Thank you thank you thank you for being upbeat, go with the flow yet organized, friendly, and easy to work with to capture one of our favorite days yet! :)

Emily · Married on 07/01/2016

Joe photographed our wedding this summer and we could not be happier with the pictures. He was so kind, easy going, down to earth, and flexible! The pictures were beautiful and authentic.The best part is that he was able to capture the moments without distracting us from living in the moment (something that was very important to me as I have been very distracted by photographers at other peoples' weddings in the past)- during the ceremony and reception we hardly even notice him taking pictures! I will definitely recommend innovatory photography in the future

Sent on 08/22/2016

Innovatory Photography's reply:

It was a joy to shoot your wedding Emily!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Jake and Krista did our wedding last June and we couldn't be happier! They were very professional and flexible. Our photos turned out amazing and we love our coffee table book!!! Thank you guys! You're the best!!

haley · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved working with Jake and Krista. I'm a very laid back bride and I was so happy to find photographers that understood what I was looking for. The moments they captured were real and authentic, not posed and not me. I am so happy. Not to mention they were a steal of a deal, because Jake is just moving into more photography instead of videography. I think innovatory is great because they have quality photographers for any budget.

Eric · Married on 04/02/2016

We booked Kayla and Caleb as our engagement and wedding photographers. Kayla was friendly, energetic, and responsive throughout the entire process. They both made our engagement session and wedding day a fun and less stressful experience, while capturing all the little moments that makes this day so special. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and excellent quality of photographs.

We would encourage anyone to book them right away! Thanks again, Kayla and Caleb!!

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

Kayla and Caleb were out wedding photographers and also did our engagement photos for us. I cannot say enough about them. Not only do they produce amazing work but they are such great people and wonderful to work with. Taking photos on our wedding day was so fun and stress free. I am not a picture person, nor my husband, but they made it so easy for us and our photos came out even more amazing than I could have imagined. They captured so many great moments that I did not get to see first hand that day and for that they are worth so much more than they cost. So if you want wedding photographers with a high quality of work that are amazing to work with and will also have fun then they are your best choice.

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I worked with Joe and Amanda on our wedding day and couldn't have enjoyed it more. They have an amazing eye for just the right moment and just the right angle! The spirit and personality that I saw in their other photos was a big part of why we chose them and we were so right to do that. We've ended up with photos that have drama, a sense of playfulness, and convey just how much we loved the day. We cannot say enough about how easy they were to work with, flexible with the venues and always making the best of them, and the delivery of the photos.

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

Kayla and Kaleb with Innovatory Photography were awesome! They took our engagement pictures and wedding photos and we could not have been happier! Not only are they a joy to be around and work with but they really listened to what we wanted and captured moments that we didn't even realize were happening. I truly cannot say enough nice things about them and how much I would recommend them! You definitely will not be disappointed!

Joe and Amanda did a fabulous job on our wedding and engagement photos! Since it rained on our wedding day, we had to come up with a last minute plan and Joe and Amanda didn't stress. We received gorgeous and unique photos! They were laid back and incredibly easy to work with. They captured every important moment and many candid moments we will forever cherish!

Ann · Married on 10/18/2015

I am very particular about pictures and they style of photography I want at my wedding. I have always enjoyed the more 'photojournalism' style, rather than, what I call, the 'grip and grin' style. I took one look at the Innovatory website and knew I had to have them photograph my wedding. My fiance and I met with Kayla, who was so super nice and easy to work with. This is the part of the wedding I am most looking forward too because i know our pictures will be one of a kind, genuine, and really show off all that we planned for the day to be.

• User5199663 · 2+ years ago

WE LOVED KAYLA AND CALEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best Wedding Photographers EVER!!!
    Thank you for being awesome and having the best photos ever!!
    We feel like we can call you our friends now!! THANK!!

Joe and Amanda were a dream to work with at our recent wedding. We were planning our Cincinnati wedding from Tennessee and so didn't get many chances to meet our vendors before we actually booked them. I loved the style of photography I saw on their website and after speaking to Joe on the phone, it only took me a few minutes to decide they would be our photographers. We were all about having relaxed photographs that captured our personalities! We have seen a few of the photos Joe & Amanda took on our wedding day and to say we are beyond thrilled is an understatement. Besides their amazing photography skills, Joe & Amanda offer a unique wedding photography package… not only do you get all your edited wedding images, but they also do a "live" photo booth, display a slideshow of edited photos at the wedding reception the they have taken throughout the wedding day up to that point and also print a photo book for you with your favorite wedding photos. All of that makes them stand out and in my opinion, go above & beyond other local photographers! I am waiting in angst to see all the photos from our special day, but have no doubt in my mind that they will be everything we hoped for and more! Thank you for everything Joe & Amanda - I hope we can work with you again in the future!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Kayla and Caleb were so easy to work with and SO MUCH FUN! They were professional yet laid back and helped a stressful day become much less so. The pictures are gorgeous!! I would definitely recommend them and will hopefully have a chance to use their photo skills again one day! Love them!!